Tell Me What She's Like Pt. 01

Story Info
New dirty talk transforms a man into his GF's dream girl.
804 words
4.29
43.5k
39

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was originally inspired by a prompt elsewhere, and I enjoyed what I wrote so much I made an account here to share it.

---

"Ok baby, close your eyes," you said as you kissed your way down your girlfriend's body. You nipped at her collarbone and dragged your lips down the curve of one breast, stopping to suck and pull at her nipple until it popped satisfyingly out of your mouth. She groaned quietly, twisting her head to the side. Between kisses, you kept speaking. "What if it wasn't me doing this to you?"

Her hips bucked, and her warm pussy - still thinly veiled by her lacy thong - pressed itself against your belly. She took a second to focus and asked, a little nervous, "Who else would it be?"

You let her crotch linger on you for a moment before sliding down a bit further and pushing her back into the bed. "Honey, we both know that you've been a little bit... unsatisfied lately, right?" One of your index fingers pressed into the top of her pussy through her damp panties. Her mouth opened in a gasp; her eyes flickered, and you gently commanded, "Keep your eyes closed."

She squeezed them shut again. In a slightly more serious tone, she said, "Baby, I'm not into cuck stuff."

"Oh, I'm not talking about anything like that," you purred, biting the top of her panties and pulling them down slowly with your teeth. Your dick twitches with excitement. "This isn't about some manly man with a huge cock. This is exactly the opposite." You licked the smooth skin just above her pussy, kissed your way over to the crease between her crotch and her thigh. She was breathing heavily and listening carefully. Now for your big reveal, your gamble - a brief prayer to the god of fucking that you were right about her glances and comments towards other women. If not, the mood might die and you'd end up taking care of yourself after she goes to sleep. "I know that you like to imagine I'm a girl when I eat you out."

Suddenly, both of her hands gripped the side of your head and pushed it down. Meanwhile, she raised her hips up, bringing her clit perfectly to your lips. You flicked a tongue against it, smiling up at her. Hungry whimpers fill the air.

"I'm right, aren't I?" you asked, daring her. More signs of needy pleasure, but she still didn't say anything. "You think about that while I have a quick snack." You practically dove tongue-first into her pussy, working at her. The hands at your head encouraged you, and for a moment, you forgot about the scenario you were trying to set up. It wasn't until her building moans brought her dangerously close to orgasm that you refocused and pulled off, raising her attempts to push you back to her now soaking crotch.

"Come on," she managed to say.

"Admit it," you challenged her.

"Make me cum," she demanded in response.

"You don't want *me* to make you cum," you growled, breathing on her needy pussy. "Admit it and I might put my tongue back inside you." She tried to fight you, tried to force you back to work, but you were strong enough then to keep her away. It was hard - you were as horny as ever, and your cock was desperate to get shoved into her pussy or ass or mouth. You would need to resist your base impulses. "Tell the truth," you said through gritted teeth.

"You want to hear the truth?" She snapped. You nodded eagerly. "Fine! When you eat me out, I wish you were a girl." She barely got the sentence out - she moaned with a pitch and ferver you had rarely heard from her before. "Oh fuck," she laughed after catching her breath. "That felt so good to say."

"Say more," you insisted, and you went - gently, carefully, but with incredible desire - back to fucking her with your tongue. "Tell me about her. What you want to do to her."

"I want her to shut the fuck up and eat my pussy." Without a word, you put your mouth around her clit and began to suck. "She loves using her mouth. Or... No, she loves when people use her mouth."

To encourage her, you leaned into the character she was describing. You let her take control, grinding against your face. You moved your lips and tongue in ways you had never imagined before. God, it felt good. At some point, one hand had gone down to stroking your cock. You paced yourself carefully - you didn't want to this to end any time soon.

"That's right," she gasped through heavy breathing. "She's a complete slut for oral."