Taking the Lad out of Alladin Ch. 15

Story Info
Piggy tries to resist transforming and find a way out.
3.2k words
4.25
6.4k
1

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sunlight coming through the windows woke me up. I didn't recognize the ceiling. The water stains were in all the wrong places, a series of unfamiliar brown continents on a map to another world. I frowned as I rubbed my eyes and thought. My mouth tasted awful. And I had the weirdest dream.

I blinked slowly as the dream came back to me.

It had to have been a dream, right? There was no way all that really could have happened. The details started to filter back to me, but surely they were just something I had imagined or had I really... done those things? How could that even be possible?

Nah, there was no way that was really real.

In the dream I was on a cooking show and totally kicking ass, but all the judges in the final round just kept staring at my tits. They ignored my delicious grilled cheese and Oreo sandwich and just stared at my cleavage and talked about boobs. I shouted at them to try the sandwich, just try the damn sandwich, but they just leered at my chest and kept asking me to jump up and down. Then I did horrible things to them with spatulas and egg beaters.

A sudden wave of clarity came over me. Yeah, it was a dream. I spent last night getting dicked down and munching carpet at a sex party because I made a wish to be a big-tittied stripper. Wow, that was a relief.

I wiped the rest of the crud out of my eyes and sat up.

My boobs flopped down and settled on my chest and I thought about what had really happened last night. A lot had happened. Suddenly losing a cooking competition reality show because the judges were all horndogs didn't seem so bad. The bright pink pigtail butt plug on the end table brought back more memories. I poked one of my knockers and confirmed that they were indeed still real, they were mine, and they were big. I had all sorts of new needs these days, but for now I really needed to pee.

The jugs wobbled at me as I walked to the bathroom. I grabbed my cock and felt the steel cage. Oh yeah, that happened too. I looked down. How was I supposed to pee with this thing on?

I lifted the toilet seat, moved my legs a little further apart, and gave an experimental squirt. The pee hit one of the metal bars on the cage and sprayed pretty much everywhere but the toilet. I swore and cut the stream off and swore again, then grabbed a handful of toilet paper and wiped up the stray pee. I was finally getting on Jasmine's good side, and didn't want to piss her off, by, well, getting piss on her.

I experimented with trying to pull the cage away from the end of my dick and aim, but it hurt my balls and I couldn't get my tits arranged well enough to really see what was going on down there anyway. Finally I sighed and just sat down on the toilet, got things arranged as best I could, and peed sitting down. It wasn't like I had much masculinity to lose at this point anyway.

I finished up and flushed, then rinsed my hands off in the sink. I washed my face while I was at it, and wandered out of the bathroom. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do, but I heard Jasmine moving around in her bedroom. The toilet flushing must have woken her up. I was still trying to come to terms with last night, so I sat down on the couch and just kind of looked around while I waited.

She came out of the bedroom wearing a robe and rubbing her eyes. She waved a hand in my general direction and mumbled, "Sit, stay, touch nothing, do nothing." Then she walked into the kitchen, started some coffee, and went into the bathroom. She shut the door behind her and I heard the shower start running.

She came out a few minutes later looking a lot more awake. She was still in the robe and had done that head wrap thing with a towel. She poured two cups of coffee and threw a couple of bowls of oatmeal in the microwave. Five minutes later she handed me a bowl of oatmeal with some fruit in it and a cup of black coffee. We had a wordless breakfast sitting on the couch. I wasn't a big fan of oatmeal usually but I was hungry as fuck and pretty much inhaled it. Jasmine finished hers and handed me her empty bowl. "Put these in the sink."

I dropped the dishes in the sink and walked back to the couch. Before I could sit down Jasmine pointed to the floor in front of her. "Stand there. Hands at your sides."

I guessed we were getting started for the day. Jasmine took a drink of coffee and started poking at my caged dick. I took a deep breath. Being so naked and vulnerable and being inspected was definitely doing it for me. I could feel Jasmine moving the cage around, not touching my cock with her hand, just moving it around with the metal cage that kept it from getting even a little bit hard.

"You're chafing a little it looks like. You'll want to put some lube on it, something that won't get absorbed by your skin and will last awhile. They have free packets at the club, I can grab some later." I could feel myself starting to push against the cage and Jasmine rolled her eyes and let go. "Otherwise you clearly seem to be enjoying yourself." She leaned back and looked up at me. "Some boys like smaller cages, they say it hurts less when they have to stay soft all the time and their erection doesn't push against the metal. Would Piggy like a smaller cage?"

I tried to ignore the warm wash of humiliation that ran over my body. To be unlocked only to be locked up again in an even smaller cage, to have my cock forced into an even smaller device and punished even more. To have my balls hanging in front of it while people laughed and asked me how my clit was, ugh, to have it soft and limp and still filling its cage, it felt like such a delicious fantasy. I bit my cheek until the pain cleared my head a little bit and made myself say, "Uh... I think this one is fine?" Part of me really wanted that smaller cage and the increased humiliation, but I needed to get this under control. I had to remember this was a temporary thing, and I had one wish left, and before too long I'd be back to my old life. Even though it was a pretty fucking sad life sometimes.

Jasmine shrugged. "Fine for now. Something to think about. We could also put some spikes in it. You're not a quick study, but even you might learn your lesson eventually." Thankfully, she continued before I had to respond or could think too much about dropping to my knees in agony every time I tried to get hard. I was really afraid that thought might turn me on too. "For now you need to work on your dancing. Since you're determined to keep that ridiculous little bald thing, you might as well try to make some money off of it. Turn around, face the television."

She flipped on the tv and searched for some videos. Since she couldn't see my face I went ahead and frowned as she searched for "stripping for complete idiots" and scrolled through the results. She found one and hit play, took a drink of coffee, and told me, "Okay, follow along. Do a good job or the pig tail goes back in."

I followed along as best I could. I wasn't bad, and I used to be pretty good at some of those Dance Dance games, but my center of gravity had changed, and my boobs were prone to suddenly lurching one way or the other. Jasmine turned out to be a pretty decent teacher, and actually had some good suggestions. And some very motivational ideas if I slacked off. I actually made decent progress, and we had a break for lunch that felt almost normal, except I was stacked, naked, and had a metal cage on my dick.

We went back to it after lunch, and I was getting some actual decent moves. Jasmine even complimented me a time or two. I learned to anticipate my jugs and move with them rather than fighting them, and even how to dance differently to different songs. By the time the sun was going down, I felt good but my legs were sore and I could barely move. Jasmine could see the sweat in my long hair, running down my tits, and making my skin glow. She finally hit the off button the tv and told me we were done. I sighed in relief and flopped down on the floor.

She stood up and looked down at me as she shook her head. "Your ass needs more cardio." I wheezed and tried to lay down harder. At least she sounded a little amused and not angry.

I could hear her messing around in the bedroom, and my breathing was back to almost normal by the time she came out. She had a gym bag and dropped a dress on me. "I gotta work tonight. You can come with me and hang out backstage, or, you can stay here." I started thinking while she talked. "If you stay here, and if my shit is in any way fucked up when I get back, I swear I will drop you at Julio's, tell him to have a gangbang with you, and go visit my mother for a week."

Visions of getting gangbanged in Julio's apartment flooded my brain. All those hands groping me, all those cocks pushing their way into my holes, all those eyes on me as they mandhandled me and used my body to get off. Maybe they'd bring their girlfriends and I'd eat pussy while they shoved their big hard dicks up my ass, or make me crawl around on all fours and bark like a bitch in heat. I think my dick almost shredded itself trying to get hard in the cage but then I suddenly remembered something else. I sat up and played it casual. "I'd like to go to work with you actually." I shrugged like it was no big. "Maybe I can pick up some special moves or tricks or something."

Jasmine shrugged back. "Fine. Whatever." She even offered me a hand and pulled me to my feet. I climbed into the dress like I was shoving a Christmas tree into a giant trash bag, put on my flip flops, and we headed out.

I immediately noticed two things. One, it was cold enough out that my nipples hardened pretty much instantly. Two, people looked. They looked a lot. The boys were the worst, some of them openly leered at me walking down the street. Most of the women snorted in disgust or rolled their eyes, and I heard a few mutters of "Whore" and "Slut." But a few women were as into it as the guys were, eyeing me up and down and smiling.

It was the dress. Well, it was the huge jugs, but the dress didn't help. It wasn't made for someone my size or something. I had spent all day naked, but now I felt even more exposed. I had to be careful how I moved or it would slip down and show way more cleavage than I should be showing in public. It kept trying to slide down my shoulders, and if I pulled it up too far, I risked showing off my bare ass and dick. I settled for getting it more or less in place, and grabbed a fistful of material and twisted. That pulled it tight and helped keep it in place, but my tits were pretty much on full display. Especially those damn nipples.

I also found myself back in that warm, fuzzy, exhibitionist place. I'd fight to keep from flashing half the street but then catch myself taking deep breaths and pushing my shoulders back to get the ladies out front and center. I was always looking away when someone was leering or pointing their phone at me, letting them look a little longer, and I licked my lips thinking what they'd do later with those pictures. I was practically panting as I jiggled and shook my way down the street and onto the subway.

The subway was even worse. People were openly leering at my cleavage and I just stared straight ahead. One guy, I could see his dick making a tent in his pants, and by the time we got to our stop there were tears in my eyes from my own dick being smashed down by the cage. I wanted to tear my clothes off and crawl over and rub my cheek on the crotch of his pants. I think I left finger impressions in the plastic of the seat by the time I stumbled to my feet and lurched out of the subway car.

I waddled down the street behind Jasmine to keep from smashing my balls between my legs. The cold air actually helped clear my head some, and I sighed in relief when Jasmine let us in the back door of her strip club. We walked to the dressing room backstage and got a few "Heys" and a few "Hellos," or at least Jasmine did.

I found a quiet corner and sat down, and looked around the dressing room. I found the face I had been looking for. Cinammon was a stripper here too, and studying to be a lawyer.* She said she'd try to figure out a way out of this mess for me, and I was hoping she'd come through. I ignored her for the time being, but as soon as Jasmine was changed and went out on stage I practically ran over to her. "Well? I haven't used the third wish. Can you help me? Please?"

Cinammon shrugged and shook her head. "Look, this wish shit's real complicated." She pulled a legal pad out of a bag, and started reading. "You wished to be made into 1. A hot babe 2. with, and I quote, 'tig ole' bitties' 3. a smoking bod 4. an insatiable need for getting dicked down hard 5. liking the ladies too 6. kinky as fuck 7. who just can't say no, and, and then there's this superceding clause, number 8, where you wished to be a stripper."

"That... sounds about right." She sounded really judgy about it, and I didn't like that, but I didn't think I should start shit with my lawyer.

"Okay, here's the thing: you didn't wish to be a hot babe who is a stripper, you wished to be made into a hot babe who's a stripper. So that's your first problem. You've got this whole transformation thing going on with the wish. You wished to be turned into a stripper, not just a stripper. So according to the terms of the wish you can't be bampfed into it magically. So the genii hired Jasmine to turn you into a stripper. Now the wish rewards when you move towards that goal. I think the wish is influencing Jasmine too, and even people around you. And the wish is going to reward everyone when you move closer to your goal. And I guess you just got the tits kind of gratis, which is probably lucky for you, but at the end of the day reality is warping to make you want to take your clothes off and get people all kinds of horny. You follow?"

I swallowed hard and started shivering. "Kind of? So... will I be like this forever?" The thought made me tremble, but I kind of wanted it too. It was very confusing, and I wasn't sure what to do or say.

Cinnamon licked her lips. "Well, technically there might be a way out. But I'm still not sure what's in it for me."

I squeezed my eyes shut and ground my teeth together. "I don't know, I literally have a dress on, big boobs, and a cage on my dick and that's it right now. I'm not really in a position to offer you much of anything." I had a sudden thought. "Look, when we're done I'll give you the lamp! I'll find it and give it to you, it's probably still at my place! You'll have three wishes!"

Cinnamon shook her head violently. "Oh hell no! This never, ever turns out well. That contract was annotated to hell and back. I looked at over 400 wishes made, and almost all of them went bad if they were anything the person couldn't just get on their own. People wish for a billion bucks, the IRS throws them in prison for tax fraud or it's stolen mob money. One dude just wished to fight less with his wife, and a tree fell on her and killed her dead. I'm telling you, the bigger the wish the harder you get smacked down. I could probably get a bus pass or a decent pair of high heels out of the wish and not get hit too hard, but it's not worth the risk."

All the time Cinnamon was talking I was having a hard time concentrating. I could hear the music Jasmine was dancing to. I could feel the bass. I could smell the arousal in the air. I wanted to be out on that stage. I wanted to be exposing myself and shaking my ass for dollar bills. I wanted people leering at me openly, not pretending like they weren't looking. I wanted to look deep into their eyes as I peeled off my clothes and they saw every inch of my body. I wanted to be naked, exposed, totally on display in front of them. I wanted to crawl across the stage and smile for them while they cheered and threw money at me.

I dropped to my knees and grabbed the legs of the chair Cinnamon was in before I ran out onto stage. "Come on, you gotta help me out here! Please!" I could hear the song winding down as I literally got on my knees and begged, but Cinnamon just shrugged.

I had a flash of inspiration. "Look, I'll wish for the money, then give it to you! In cash! That way the wish gets me for tax evasion, not you! Come on, please!"

Cinnamon frowned, but I could see the wheels turning. I pleaded with my eyes. Finally she took a deep breath, and nodded. "Okay. Deal. Here's what you're going to do..."

*Chapter 2. We got continuity and stuff here. Sort of.

-Casey Heart