Taking the Lad out of Alladin Ch. 16

Story Info
Piggy gets advice on breaking the wish, but does he want to?
2k words
4.45
4.5k
1

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without even thinking about it I was holding a deep breath and shoving my tits out so Cinnamon could get a good look at my cleavage while she explained. I had to fight down thoughts of parading around naked to 1980s power ballads while an audience cheered and stared at my exposed body, but this was too important to miss.

Cinnamon took a deep breath of her own and the gals popper out as she licked her lips then leaned in and spoke quickly. "Okay, so I think you can get out of this. You wished to be made into a hot babe who's a stripper, and the wish is doing that. You can't unwish that, you tried and lost your second wish, but!" She grinned and nodded at me. "But once you're transformed the wish is done. At that point, the wish is no longer in effect or doing anything anymore. See what I mean? You didn't wish to BE a hot babe, you wished to be TURNED INTO one. So as soon as you become a hot babe stripper you can wish yourself right back into being a dude." She leaned forward and locked eyes, and a hard edge came into her voice. "Just make sure it's a dude with my money, or I'll have my brothers and cousins come find you."

The mental image of a half dozen hard bodied men finding me and... nope nope nope, I did not have time for that sort of thinking. I had to pay attention, I had to get this right. "So I just become a hot babe stripper, and then wish to be my old self?"

"No, hell no, you'd probably end up like 104 years old or something if you wished like that. I'll work on some wording, but something like wishing to be turned into a dude like you were two weeks ago might work. Even that might get you fucked over, I'll read the contract and work on it some." She shook her head. "Look, for now just work on becoming a hot babe, stripper, and all that other stuff your dumb ass wished for in a girlfriend so the wish is granted and we don't have to fight it, okay?"

"Okay, okay, okay." I stood up and nodded, then frowned. "Wait, does that mean I need to get rid of my dick?"

Cinnamon shrugged. "It's your definition of a hot babe, from what I can tell. Do you think a person can be a hot babe and have a dick?"

"Oh sure, gender is totally a social construct. Third wave feminism and queer theory, and we can get into intersectionality here, all agree that-"

Cinnamon shook her head. "Yeah, fine, you don't have to convince me. Although how that's the one thing you're not a total dumbass about is going to haunt my dreams."

I felt a little insulted, but she was still my lawyer so I just nodded and shrugged. I could hear the MC shouting Jasmine's name, and figured she's be back soon, so I stepped away from Cinnamon and pretended to be looking at a bulletin board. I acted casual as Jasmine walked backstage. I could see her out of the corner of my eye as she dropped her costume on a chair, straightened out some bills, and tucked them into a garter on her leg. Other girls rotated out and in as Jasmine walked over to stand beside me.

"Thinking of buying a TV/VCR combo? Or maybe you're really interested in that used Toyota Corolla with a salvage title and a lien against it?"

I glanced at the flyers on the board, and inspiration struck. I pointed to one offering house call plastic surgery, and shrugged. "I was actually thinking I might do better as a stripper if I were hotter. Like, as a chick, you know. Not just a big pair of tits, but with a nice face too."

Jasmine's eyes widened. "You weren't seriously considering-"

"No no no no! I might not be the smartest shovel in the drawer, but I know better than to have someone perform surgery on me in my kitchen. I was thinking maybe you could, you know, with the wish?"

Jasmine frowned, like she was trying to figure out my angle, but I swear I could feel this static electricity thing in the air like the wish was moving her along. Finally she licked her lips and shrugged. "Okay. If you're asking for it. Hold still." She narrowed her eyes and studied me, then reached up and touched my face. I flinched and she growled, "Hold still."

I stopped moving and that weird, crunchy, squishy thing in my head happened again. It felt like I had taken a big drink of a slurpee, and my eyes crossed. Jasmine ran her hands over my face carefully, pulling, pinching, and squeezing. I felt...

I felt like an animal, being appraised at a state fair. Like she was going to check my teeth or comment on my flanks or something. It made me super horny, but instead of fighting it this time I went with it. I let out a low moan, and Jasmine bit her lower lip.

She started murmuring to me. "Little more of a heart shape, and we'll make your eyes bigger."

Have you ever felt your eyes grow? Super fucking weird, and I was grateful for the horniness filling my brain or I might have totally freaked, but Jasmine just kept working. "Hm, we'll make your jaw a little less angular, give you a cute little button nose, and... yeah..."

She started working her hands around my lips, tugging them out and rubbing her fingertips across them. I felt like I was at the dentist. "Big, thick, full lips. You know what they're good for?"

I swallowed hard, and almost didn't say anything, hoping she was just fucking with me and didn't want an actual answer. But I was betting on Cinnamon being right here, and the new Al was going to be a big tittied stripper who was always down for fucking. No, the new Piggy. Better if I thought of myself that way until it was over. I mumbled around her fingers, "Sucking cocks."

"Uhm hum." She smiled. From the look in her eyes she was getting off too. "Nice, big, cocksucker lips. You're going to be smearing lipstick on a lot of dick Piggy. Down on your knees, those ridiculous milk jugs hanging out, taking a big old dick in your mouth, tasting that sweaty meat."

"Uhmmmmm..." It was kind of like gravity taking over after you jump off a diving board I guess. I just closed my eyes, took a mental step forward, and let myself fall. "I want it. I want to get on my knees and wrap my lips around a big, thick dick." Saying it felt good. It felt really good.

Jasmine took my hand, and lead me out of the dressing room through a side door down a hall. I followed along willingly, even eagerly. My dick was pressing against its cage, and hurt so much it must have looped around and started to feel good. Jasmine was still mostly naked, and I could see her nipples were hard and her pussy was dripping. There was a wet spot on front of her g-string, and the smell of her pussy was getting me even more worked up. We didn't even slow down as she hit the door marked "Gentlemen" and walked in.

Two guys were taking a piss, and one glanced over his shoulder. "Whoa, hey, uh this is the men's room, what?" So he wasn't going to win any debates, but he had what I wanted right there in his hand. The other guy turned around too, and his eyes widened as Jasmine smacked my ass and I grinned and dropped to all fours.

I crawled over, making sure to sway my ass I went. I got to the first guy, the talker, and licked my new cocksucker lips and looked up at him. I yanked my dress down so my tits popped out, and grabbed his belt. "I want your dick in my mouth. I want to suck your cock. I want you to shove that dick right in my slutty whore mouth."

My eyes almost rolled up in the back of my head, it felt so good. I guess chivalry wasn't dead, because he finished pissing and actually shook his dick to get the last couple of drops, then turned around. He was looking down at me like he couldn't believe what was happening, and I guess he probably couldn't. I had wished to be turned into a dude's wet dream, and now I was steering into it and even hitting the gas as I did. I took him into my mouth, wrapped my lips around the base of his cock, and moved my head back. His dick made a satisfying pop as it came out of my mouth.

I looked over at the second guy. "You too, handsome. I'll suck your dick so hard your toenails will retract."

He shuffled around in a circle and presented his dick to me. I jiggled my tits and cooed in appreciation. The wish gave me another rush of pleasure as I slid my tongue along his dick, then wrapped my lips around his balls.

I went from one to another, sucking their cocks, feeling them get hard in my mouth. Every time I took a mouthful of dick my body felt so good, I sucked faster and harder until the hits of whatever I was being given blurred together. I couldn't really tell you how long it lasted, but I think they both came pretty fast. I was working my neck back and forth, sucking for all I was worth, and the guy just rose up on his toes and moaned. Then my mouth was full of hot, thick, come.

I think I saw stars, heard angels sing, and my butthole clenched harder than it ever had before. I locked my lips around the second guy's dick, and now that I wasn't trading off he didn't last much longer. He clamped his hands in my hair and shoved his dick into my face as far as it would go, and more come poured into my mouth.

I had felt good before when I let myself be exhibited, debased, and used for other's pleasure. But now that I was actively participating, really working towards becoming the hot slut I had wished to become, I couldn't believe the sensations I was feeling. It was like how addicts described heroin, like it didn't matter if my dick was in a cage because this was so much better than any orgasm I'd ever had.

I swallowed and panted, trying to catch my breath. My tits were heaving, and I flopped down on my ass to get off of my knees. Jasmine let out a breath, and told the guys to leave us alone for a minute. They evidently weren't sure what to do, so they just mumbled some thank yous and walked out the door.

Jasmine walked over to the sink and splashed some cold water on her face, then looked at me. "That was... something. I'm still processing this a little, I think we should get out of here before anyone else comes in and pulls their dick out."

I got up and walked over to the sink myself, and took a drink of water to wash the taste of come out of my mouth. "Yeah..." I wanted that feeling again, but blowing an entire strip club was a higher cliff than I was willing to jump off of right now. "That's probably a good idea."

We walked back to the dressing room, and got there just in time to see an angry looking dude with a bald spot stick his head in the stage door. "Jasmine, you working or not?"

"Oh shit!" Jasmine walked over and grabbed a schoolgirl costume off a rack. "Right there!" She threw clothes on as she walked and didn't turn to look at me. "Just... stay here. Okay?"

I muttered something that might have been, "Sure" as she hit the door. But my brain was already wondering if I wanted this transformation to ever really end.

-Casey Heart