Taking the Neighbor's Wife

Story Info
Risking everything for a woman I wanted.
1k words
4.07
21.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our next door neighbors have been living here for about 20 years. The wife is about the same age as me and fairly plain looking but she has a sexy Jackie O voice. I have always been turned on watching her and fantasized about us together. Karen is very friendly and maybe too much so because I get the impression she has always felt the same way towards me. She will come up with reasons to knock on our door when I'm alone and ask me to help her with something. I enjoy her company and I think both our spouses suspect something is going to happen eventually.

Karen has nice mommy tummy with fairly large breasts. She likes to prance around in one piece swimming suits that show off her curves perfectly. When she is working outside and it's really hot, she will take her blouse off and work in a sport bra. I have only had thoughts about her and never really acted on it until recently. I have been taking risky chances to get close to her and I've been gradually become consumed with having Karen in her bed. I would take telephoto pictures of her outside and jerking off to them. I sneak over to her clothesline and inspect her intimates. A couple of times I brought some of her clothes back to play with. I even donned her panties and took pictures of myself and of course masturbated in them. I put them back and wondered if she noticed anything.

A couple of times her mail was in our box by mistake and as I went to put it in their box I noticed that she belonged to a narcolepsy group. I always wondered why I didn't see her for hours certain times during the day. She was always active and would work in her garden or around the yard most of the day. I kept close track of when she was in the house and started to suspect that she was sleeping a lot during the day. One day when she wasn't outside, I went over and knocked on the door. No answer. Then I rang the doorbell and still nothing. I went around to the back door and quietly went in. I stealthily went up the stairs and looked into her bedroom. She was laying on the bed in only her shiny control top panties and no top. The panties looked like the same pair that I appropriated a few weeks ago and ejaculated in. Her ass and tits were beautiful. She was absolutely lovely. I was getting a huge hardon.

She was lying on her back and her legs were open. There was a tiny wet spot on the crotch of her panties. I took a chance and touched her lightly to see if she would awaken. Then I caressed one of tits and still no response. I was already wearing a pair of her panties that I stole months ago and I opened my pants and let them fall to the floor. I took my shirt off and climbed on the bed and knelt between her legs. I hadn't planned on doing anything but the opportunity was here. I put my bare dick against her panty crotch and slowly pushed in. My cock was so hard it leaked a little bit on her crotch making the wet spot grow larger. I pulled her panties to the side and slid my finger along her pussy lips. She was so wet now. I brought my finger to my face and her smell was wonderful. I tasted her juices and my dick went wild. I slid my raw cock against her open cunt and slid in just a little. She moved slightly and groaned a tiny bit so I pulled out and was ready to get the hell out of there.

No. She was still asleep. I put two then three fingers in her and worked her g spot hard. Now she was moving a little more and I felt emboldened to try penetrating her with my cock again. I waited so long for this I just had to take her bareback so I slipped the head in and started to probe her warm depths. My god the things I was feeling ...warmth, wet and slippery so I pushed all the way in and felt the opening of her cervix. Fuck I was all the way in.

I took my wet finger and slowly probed her butthole. I let it slide in to the knuckle and felt my dick on the other side of her thin membrane. Damn I was close to cumming already. I wasn't sure if I should squirt in her and had considered pulling out but what the fuck. I was already taking the biggest chance with her and I figured I might as well let it all go inside. I slid another finger in her bottom and with both fingers rubbing against my hard dick I couldn't hold back anymore. She was also moaning louder and it seemed as if she was having an orgasm. I rammed our pubic bones together and exploded. Everything I had was squirting inside her belly. I ejaculated about five or six long streams deep in her womb. Yes it was as good as I always fantasized it would be. I didn't know if this would be the only time I would be able to do this with her so I stayed in as long as I could. I also should have peed beforehand because now the urge was really strong. Fuck it anyway so I let my dick start pissing inside her. That must have triggered her too because she was peeing all over both of us.

I went soft and slipped back out. I gave her one last tongue kiss and damn it if she didn't respond. She awoke and started to kiss me back. She smiled and asked me why it took so long for me to finally try and fuck her. She said it was so hard to just lay there and not respond to my hard dick pounding and squirting inside her. She told me she had two or three minicums and two more big ones when I splattered her insides and afterwards flooding her with hot pee. She had to let go too.

She asked me to stay some more and fill her slutty ass. We both ended up pretty sore that first time.