All Comments on 'Taking the Neighbor's Wife'

by BarebackingMichelle

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LucieLou007LucieLou0075 months ago

Such a hot story Michelle loved it :D

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The idea of fucking a sleeping woman is a big turn on for me. I also liked the part where you peed inside her. I love doing that every time I'm inside too. I try dribbling a little bit secretly until the girl notices. Some women are really turned on getting flooded.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I always had a desire for my neighbor's wife too. I dreamed about splashing my sperm in her many times.

I like the line "Everything I had was squirting inside her belly"

My wife always tells me to squirt it all in her belly. And i do.

Fifty41Fifty412 months ago

Nice.had the honor of pounding a few neibours over the years...I don.t think I would of had his balls to go in the house and find her asleep and start fucking.but in this fantasy land it's OK...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarebackingMichelle@BarebackingMichelle
Crossdresser Bi Male having lots of naughty fun with my little girl Michelle and our friends. Michelle has been my lifelong mistress along with my wife also Michelle. We both have an uncontrollable impregnation fetish and we risk her getting pregnant regularly. Some of the men...