Taking the New Nurse

Story Info
He wanted her, and he took her...
1.7k words
4.07
24.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters and location are fictional. Any similarities to real people, events, or locations is purely coincidental.

-----

There are a multitude of things one as to worry about when they're a brand-new nurse. Learning medications, how to talk to patients and their support systems, what to do in emergencies, how to manage time and tasks, where to find equipment, how to get around a new facility, and finding your place amongst new co-workers are just a tip of the iceberg.

Ana thought she was doing well, so far. Several years under her belt as a nurse aid in an ICU, and a few weeks on her current orthopedic unit before shifting into the new, shiny role of nurse seemed to help take some of the edge off. Ana was glad she was off day shift orientation; she never was an early bird and preferred the quieter calm of the nighttime hospital environment.

But just because she had some time under her belt, didn't mean that sometimes equipment was missing, broken, or misplaced. The only nurse aid that had been scheduled had called off for the evening, so it was up to Ana to find the equipment for the patient in room 15 needed. She'd already been to two different work rooms and was having no luck. She'd have to go to another unit to try to find what she needed. The closest unit was a neuro-med unit, to which she was glad because there were several familiar faces who would be happy to help her.

Upon arriving to their unit, she was warmly greeted, and another new nurse, who had graduated a year before her, offered to help. Josh was always funny, outgoing, and friendly... friendly to the point of being quite the flirt. Being in a new position in a new part of the facility, and having a "don't date co-workers" mindset, Ana appreciated the flattery and friendliness but was in no way interested in him.

Ana and Josh made their way down the end of the hall, catching up on how Ana's orientation was going, on how Josh's Labrador was recovering from a minor surgery. Josh punched the pass code into the door, teasing her about having to do all the hard work for them. He pushed the door open and let her in first, and as soon as they were through the door, he slammed it shut, and Ana whipped around in alarm towards him.

"I finally have you alone." He had a glint in his eye, and pushed her back up against the wall. His body pressed against hers, and just as she went to make a sound, his hand wrapped around her throat, pressing into her esophagus, his fingers pressing into each jugular, enough pressure to cut off most sound but still allow her to breathe and stay conscious. The thing about nurses is, they have enough education not to harm someone... and just enough education about the body to walk a fine line. His breath was hot in her ear and on her neck.

"I have watched you, wanted you, since you started, and yet you never seem to give me a second look... now why is that? Think I'm not good enough for a hot little bitch like you? Think I can't measure up to whatever standard you've got?" His other hand traveled over her as he spoke. Trailing up her arm, his fingers grazing down her cheek to her collar bone, drifting down her chest until his hand grasped and squeezed hard with his last words. She gasped in as much air in response to the pain of it, his knee forcing itself between her legs against her mound as he squeezed.

"Ah, but what's this? Your little pussy is already so fuckin hot for me?" He grinned at her, his eyes holding hers as he let his hand trail to the waistband of her scrubs and slip inside. As his fingers hooked against her, pressing into her clit, she squeezed her eyes shut, trying to escape the reality of him against her and touching her. He squeezed his hand harder for a moment, causing her eyes to pop open in response. "You watch me while I touch you. I want to see your eyes." His fingers continued to rub against her through her panties, and her face begged him to stop. Oh, he wasn't going to stop now, now that he had Ana alone. Having her hot little body against him, knowing that anyone could open the door behind them at any moment and catch them, was exhilarating. Ana tried in vain to squirm away from his touch, but it only facilitated his fingers being able to slip between the lips of her pussy against the cloth.

"Ah, but what's this, Ana? It feels like you're getting wet for me. Looks like your body wants me, after all," he breathed into her ear, and took the lobe into his mouth, suckling and licking in time with the movements of her fingers. She was making soft mewling gasps in his ear, driving him crazy. He needed to feel more of her under his hands. "I'm going to take my hand off your throat, and you're not gonna make a sound, not a single yell, do you understand me? You won't like what'll happen if you do." Ana nodded the best she could, signaling that she understood perfectly. He released her neck to grasp the hem of her scrub top, and just as he did, she sucked in a big breath of air and started to let out a yell. CRACK!

The feisty little bitch had some fight to her, but a hard slap in the face quickly cut off the yell she'd started. Josh yanked her stop up, and found the glorious rack he'd spent so much time ogling, dreaming, and jacking off to. He popped a tit from her bra, and quickly found the nipple with his mouth, sucking and biting and licking. He released her tit with a satisfying popping sound, took a wrist, and shoved it down the front of his scrubs.

"I've got something you can play with here, since I'm being so nice and attentive to you. Play nicely with it, and maybe I'll just let you have more." He knew the maybe was a lie. He'd have his cock buried inside her before this was over. "And since you've got your little hand wrapped around my cock, I'll return the favor." His hand slipped under her panties, two fingers diving into the soft, delicious heat of her pussy, the wetness welcoming him inside of her easily. Ana gasped as his fingers invaded her, and tears began to slowly slide down her cheeks as he thrusted inside of her.

"Please, stop," she whispered. She had to try, and maybe doing so without drawing attention to them would be enough.

"Oh, did you already forget? Not a single fucking word." Josh let out a threatening laugh. In one swift movement, her scrub pants were at her ankles, and he twisted her around to shove her chest into the wall. God, had he wanted to get his hands on her tight little ass, which was always so perfectly on display in the jogger scrubs she wore. He knelt down behind her, placed a tiny kiss on each of her cheeks, and buried his tongue in her wet heat, dragging his tongue in one sloppy lick up to the top of her ass crack. He spread her ass cheeks and admired the peek of her swollen, red pussy lips and the wink of her little anus, and pressed his tongue in once more, licking everything his could and drenching her even more.

Finally, Josh stood and dropped his pants to his ankles. His erection ached with need, ready to be buried inside of her. He pressed his hard cock along her ass crack, thrusting, threatening and promising her of what was yet to come. She continued to cry softly, resolved to what was happening to her. He reached up to her throat again and wrapped his hand around it. God, it fit so perfectly there. His mouth was at her ear again, his breath hot. She felt him move his cock into position, and his other hand grabbed her unfreed tit, and he pushed inside of her. Ana gasped, the girth and length of his cock fighting for space in her hot, tight, wet pussy. He pushed roughly, hard, until he was buried completely inside her. The tip of his cock pressed against her cervix, hurting her, but oh, it felt so good, too.

Josh moved slowly at first, savoring the feel of her tight little pussy wrapped around his cock, but that's not how he dreamed about fucking her. His pace picked up, and his hands squeezed, making her twist and writhe under him in pain and in desperation for air. He continued to fuck her hard, knowing she'd be sore the rest of the night and not giving a fuck. His teeth found a bit of her exposed shoulder, and he bit down hard, hard enough to leave a mark so that when she saw it, after the ache of her pussy subsided, she'd remember he'd taken her. His hands relaxed, and she sucked in the air she so wanted, and let out small cries of pleasure this time, the tears still streaming down her face.

How could her body respond to this pain and pleasure, this force that she thought she didn't want? She gave up trying to figure it out as an orgasm swept over her, his hand tightening on her throat again, her cheek against the gruff wall of the workroom. Josh felt her already impossibly tight pussy contract and squeeze on his cock, and he couldn't take it. Josh slammed his cock into her once, twice, three times and shot his load deep inside of Ana, panting in her ear and laughing to himself. She'd continue her shift all night with his cum dripping out of her, into her panties. That alone was satisfying. He also knew he'd have her again, and soon...