Taking the Pill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother decided that my outfit was not up to par and dragged me into my bedroom. She pulled off my baggy shirt in spite of my protests. "We're both girls, so you can undress in front of me." She wanted me to wear a regular bra, but I'd only bought sports bra, so she had to settle for that. She found a vee neck tee that I'd worn before my change and had me put that on.

It seemed to emphasize my breasts more and that made her happy. She wanted me to wear more form fitting jeans, but I didn't have anything she felt was satisfactory so she settled for the ones I'd been wearing. She wanted me to change shoes to nice low heels, but all I had was running shoes. After she dressed me as best she could, she dragged me to a thrift store.

She found some jeans that were tighter on my ass, though that wasn't really what I wanted. She bought them and made me put them on, then she found a pair of low wide heels and made me wear those. After she'd made me over to her satisfaction, she took me to eat at a nice restaurant. I guess I'd have been more humiliated except I hardly looked out of place.

It could have been worse. She could have tried to put me in a short skirt and high heels, though I'd really have pushed back if she had. We had a handsome young man as our waiter and he flirted with both mom and me. I squirmed and tried not to encourage him in any way. That didn't seem to stop my mother however.

"My daughter Nikki is kind of shy, but she's single and not seeing anyone at the moment."

"Mother, don't do this." I tried to quietly hiss this, though I'm sure more than my mother heard.

"It's hard to believe that a pretty girl like Nikki doesn't have lots of people chasing her."

"I'm taking a break from dating for a while."

"Now, Nikki dear, you shouldn't run people off that fast."

My mother stood up, which startled me. "I need to use the restroom, I'll be back shortly." She then turned and walked off towards the restrooms, leaving me with Mark, the waiter.

"I'm sorry. You seem to be a nice guy and very handsome, but I like women."

"That's okay, my girlfriend wouldn't approve of me dating you anyhow."

"If I were into guys and you were unattached, it might be a different story."

"If things change, you know where I work. And I suppose I'd better do some work."

With that, Mark went to check on one of his other tables and I breathed a sigh of relief. What was disturbing was that I could feel that my panties had gotten a little damp. I felt like I didn't want to be with a guy, but somehow my body seemed not to have gotten that message. A few minutes later, my mother returned to the table.

"So, do you like our studly waiter?"

"I'm not into guys and he has a girlfriend."

"You managed to find out he has a girlfriend though."

"A few hours ago, you were upset that I'd become a woman, even though I don't plan on staying this way. Now you're trying to fix me up with guys?"

"If you're going to be a woman, you should have the whole experience."

"When I want that part of the experience, I'll let you know."

..................................................................................................

Mom was not content to spend Saturday with me, but had to spend Sunday, as well. Needless to say, Sunday was more of the same. She was not satisfied with my sports bra but bought me a couple of pushup bras to emphasize my boobs, not that I wanted to. She also brought me some sexy panties in place of the more pedestrian ones that I'd bought.

Monday, she had to go to work, so I was relieved, figuring that I'd get some break from whatever iit was that she was playing at. I figured on a quiet day, until I got a call midmorning.

"Nick, I know you're on vacation, and I hate to do this to you, but we really need your help with something."

"It can't wait until I get back?"

"No, and there's no one else I can get to do this. It's a major issue and I need all hands on deck."

"Fine, I'll log in from here if you send me something on what you need."

"We need you in the office for at least the first few days. We have some team meetings and we need you here for them."

"I... uh... took some medication."

"If you can't drive, take an Uber, just get your ass in here."

My boss would not accept any excuses and insisted I come in. Normally, that would be no problem, but this wasn't a normal situation. How the fuck would they react to me showing up as a woman? I wasn't sure I wanted to know, but it looked like I didn't have much choice. I brushed my hair in a more masculine style, flattened my chest with a sports bra, and tried to hide my gender.

I went as quietly as possible to my cube and began to work, trying to be as inconspicuous as possible. Of course that could not last. I got an email and heard a loud voice calling everyone from my group to a meeting in the conference room. I tried to find a seat in back and as far away from people as I could. I tried to melt into the scenery, but unsuccessfully.

As I sat there, one person saw me, came over and spoke. "Nick?"

I looked up to see Chad, my boss. I nodded and know I grimaced. He shook his head. "Oh fuck." He then turned and walked briskly away and to join the supervisors conducting the meeting. They gave a capsule rundown of the problem, then went into some of the details. It was then broken up into several pieces and assigned to the three groups involved.

Within the groups different sections were assigned to smaller groups of two or three people. There were ten people in my group and I was assigned to work with Olivia on a specific part of the problem. While Olivia was very talented, she was not especially popular because she was an ardent feminist and outspokenly lesbian. Chad put his two problem children together.

She came over and looked hard at me. "Nick?"

I nodded and stood and replied to her. "At this point, I guess I should go by Nikki."

"I guess I understand why Chad dumped you on me."

"Dumped?"

"I call 'em like I see 'em."

"You know damned well I'm competent."

"And I know that no one else wants to deal with the gender bending."

"This was only supposed to be while I was on vacation."

"You mean you aren't just dressing weird, you are female?"

"Yeah, I just wanted to know..."

"Permanently?"

"No I was planning to change back at the end of my vacation before returning to work."

"Whatever. I guess at least you won't be hitting up on me."

"We're at work. Besides, I thought you liked women."

"Your body may be a woman, but your mind is a man."

"I'm non-binary. My mind is as much woman as man."

"And yet you only seem to fuck women."

"That's all you fuck too, so we're even."

"Touché. Well, let's try to fix this damned thing."

There were some regulatory changes that had to be implemented and they affected a number of programs. The different teams were assigned different programs. You would expect the teams to be sized according to the amount of work to be done, but that wasn't necessarily the case. We had three weeks, which for two of us was 240 work hours, and we sized this change at about 500 hours.

We began to think that Chad was setting Olivia and up for failure, but neither of us intended to fail. We started by figuring out what our inputs would be, and what our output needed to be. Since the programs interacted, we sent that to the other teams involved and to Chad. We got some pushback, but explained why it needed to be the way we specified. We made a few format concessions and moved forward.

We took a look at what changes needed to be made in the processing of the data and quickly put together functional and technical designs for it all. In one sense, I was lucky, because while I was damned good, Olivia was at least as good, maybe better and our working styles meshed very well. You don't just jump into the code, you need to know exactly what you're doing first.

We pretty much worked our asses off, eating in our work stations and only taking bathroom breaks. When most of the office left for the day, we ordered in food and kept working. We began putting in 12 hour days seven days a week, since that was the only way to get this finished on time. We spent much of that time working together on the system.

I began to develop some genuine respect for Olivia. Sure, she could be strident, but most of her complaints were quite valid. At least for now, she accepted me as a woman. After a while, I was almost sorry that I was changing back, because I might have liked to start something with Olivia but that could not continue when I returned to being a man.

With our long days, most times I'd get home and just collapse into bed, then wake up the next morning, shower and do it all again. We each had nothing resembling a life outside work for those three weeks. I began wearing a standard bra and looking more decidedly female as we went along, though I still shunned makeup and skirts or dresses.

Once we finished the design, we began working on the code itself. After initial coding we did unit testing to see that our program worked as we expected it to. We had built files of test data, including bad data to make sure our error correction would catch anything bogus introduced. We really beat it up to make sure that everything worked correctly and that the output was correct.

We had other groups trying to blame us for issues that arose, when it was their code that was the issue. Invariably, we managed to prove the problem was with them and we finally got to user acceptance testing. This is where non-programmers beat up the code to try to break it. Our piece of it came through with flying colors and Olivia and I made our deadline.

Some of the other groups had residual issues, mostly minor. By that time, Olivia and I felt like a real team and after Quality Assurance signed off on our work, we decided to go out for dinner and a drink together. We talked and laughed and swapped war stories about the office, and found we had similar feelings about many of our coworkers.

As the evening passed, I realized I was in no shape to drive home, and Olivia was much the same. It turned out, she had a flat within walking distance of the restaurant, and she invited me to crash there. We walked together, and sometimes it felt like she was holding me up, sometimes like I was holding her up, and sometimes like we were holding each other up.

We went in her place and she locked the door. We stopped and she had her hands on my hips as we faced each other. I looked in Olivia's face and I was hit with a wave of desire. As we stood there, I leaned forward and kissed her. At first she didn't react, then she began to kiss me back. In no time at all, we were kissing as though we'd never kissed anyone before. She paused and stared in my eyes.

"You really are a woman, right? Even down there?"

"Absolutely. See for yourself."

With that, I unzipped my jeans and dropped jeans and panties to my ankles. I stood there with my pussy in full view. She pulled back slightly, did a full scan of my body, then looked at me at smiled broadly. I stepped out of the clothes that were bunched around my feet and kicked them to one side. As Olivia looked at me, I pulled off my top and my bra to show my boobs.

Olivia stepped closer and pulled me close and resumed kissing me. She ran one hand down over my ass, while the other hand began to caress a breast. I was slightly disappointed when she broke the kiss, but then she turned and walked me into her bedroom. She gently pushed me and I fell onto her bed. She swung my legs on the bed and crawled in beside me.

Olivia resumed kissing me, but also moved a hand down to my pussy. She stroked it a few times and I could tell I was wet, then she slipped a finger inside me. I had masturbated myself that way, but had been so exhausted working long hours every day that I'd been too tired even to stimulate myself. She was quite good and I quickly was writhing as she touched me.

She was still fully dressed, though I was quite naked, but I still reached out to touch her breasts. I could hear her moan as I stroked them, while I in turn moaned as she finger fucked me. I had enjoyed fingering myself, but Olivia was far better at it than I was. She took her time, easing her finger in and out of me until I was squirming on the bed, before she added a second finger.

As she got her fingers deep in me, I felt the palm of her hand against my pubic mound. She began to stroke my clit with her thumb as she kept plowing my pussy with her digits. I had played with her breasts as she began it all, but was so overwhelmed by what she did that it was hard to keep at it. As she fingered me, her kisses worked their way from my lips, down my neck to my breasts.

She began to kiss all around my boobs, starting at the outer edges and quickly working her way to the nipples. I could tell my nipples were as hard as I'd ever felt them, even if I'd only had tits for a few weeks. She sucked one nipple into her mouth teasing it with her tongue as she sucked on it. Nothing in my short time as a woman felt as good as what Olivia did to my mammary.

She continued to move her fingers deeply in and out of my pussy, even as her mouth worked over my love mounds. The few times I'd had a chance to pleasure myself as a woman had felt great, but what she did to my body put that to shame. I could feel it building up in me and my body felt like it was on fire. She switched to the other breast and did much the same to it as she'd done to the first.

All of a sudden, my orgasm hit me and all I could do was shriek. Forget speaking or moving or anything requiring conscious effort. I felt like I was transported to another universe where everything was physical pleasure. It was so strong, I almost thought it would kill me, but mercifully, it didn't. Instead every molecule of my body was enveloped in feelings I can barely describe.

Olivia kept touching and kissing and giving me more ecstasy than I ever knew was possible. I don't know how many times I came, I just know that it was so often and so hard that my body ached by the time she paused in her ministrations. Even once she stopped. I felt tingles running through every inch of me and it was all I could do to keep breathing.

As I returned to the world, Olivia lay beside me and had taken off all her clothes. I began to kiss her, first on the lips, then nibbling her ears, then kissing my way down her neck to her lovely breasts. She was a little larger than I was, maybe a c cup. Her nipples were so enticing that I assaulted one of them immediately.

She began to stroke my head as I got better acquainted with her boobs. Okay, as a man, I'd made love to several women, let's not get into numbers, and I had gotten to know many a mammary. I enjoyed Olivia's more than any other. Was it because I now had my own? That didn't make a lot of sense, though certainly having her make love to mine didn't hurt in the least.

Her nipple responded immediately to my attention, which made me redouble my efforts. She had a large areola with a nipple that was as hard as any I'd ever had the pleasure to know. I sucked it deep in my mouth, and lightly bit her as I sucked on her breast. She began to stroke my head as I enjoyed her boob. I reached up and started to stroke her other titty as I nursed on the one.

Her moans told me that she was enjoying what I was doing so I continued until she had her first orgasm. I kissed my way down her body, tickling her belly button with my tongue along the way. I reached her pleasure palace and paused to take it all in. She had a short covering of fur over her nether parts, which seemed more than ready for my attentions.

She had a sweet musky smell that drew me in to her engorged labia that were spreading even before I touched them. As a man, I'd gone down on a few women, but this seemed different. I did a tentative lick up the center of her slit, which made her moan and pull my head closer. I began to steadily lick her darling pussy and she wrapped her legs around my shoulders.

Her juices flowed freely as I licked like my life depended on it. I eased a finger into her as I focused on her clit, which made her lift her hips off the bed and virtually made my face one with her quim. I'd made love to some women over the years, but none seemed to enjoy it as much as Olivia did. What was sad was that she exclusively wanted women, and I planned to go back to being a man.

We had now, and as long as she was interested up until I changed back. I wanted to be with her as much of that time as possible so I did my damnedest to pleasure her. I had my tongue buried as deep in her cunt as I could get it, when she had a massive orgasm. She was humping my face and my tongue and I could barely breathe as she hit her heights of ecstasy.

Her legs gave way and I was freed to move back up her body, where I returned to kissing her. She rolled me on my back and rolled on top of me as we kissed and touched with our breasts rubbing against each other. My first lesbian experience had become the greatest sex of my life. As great as it was, I still felt like I was a man, and wanted to return to being that.

We made love through the night, eventually falling asleep in each other's arms. As I drifted off, entangled with Olivia, I felt comfortable, satisfied, and maybe even complete. I'd fallen asleep holding other lovers, but there was something special about being with her. As I slept, I had dreams of her and I seemed to still be a woman in those dreams.

..............................................................................

I had two weeks vacation, which I had to delay because of the project. I'd previously planned on spending my vacation as a woman, and saw no reason to change that, especially since Olivia managed to get some vacation also. We decided to spend our vacations together as a couple. I could hardly believe how easily I'd fallen into a true relationship with her, but was pleased about it.

I cooked some, as she did, so we often alternated cooking at her place then just eating in. Occasionally, we would go out to eat, but more often stayed in. We often would settle in for a movie on cable or streaming. We sat together on her sofa, arms around each other and pausing for a kiss every now and then. We went out to movies, the beach, museums, or shows, but largely were happy just being together. Toward the end of those two weeks, Olivia sat down to talk with me.

"You're really going to change back?"

"That was my intention."

"I wouldn't object to having you stay this way."

"But I've spent my life as a male."

"You don't like things on this side?"

"I love being with you."

"I'm glad."

"I've never had a relationship this intense."

"Does that scare you?"

"I love it. It just -- in some sense -- doesn't seem real."

"You don't want it to be real?"

"I do -- believe me -- there's just a cost."

"Everything good in life has a cost."

"I thought about staying like this as long as we're together."

"So, the first time we had a fight, you'd go back to being male?"

"No, but when -- if we broke up, I would."

"So you assume we'd break up."

"I don't want to assume anything. I've just never had a relationship that lasted."

"Maybe that was because of you. Maybe this one shouldn't last."

"I don't want to break up."

"But you aren't sure you want to stay together."

"I'm confused."

"Maybe we should take a break, to give you a chance to figure out what you want."

"Are you breaking up with me, Olivia?"

"Just a hiatus, so we can each see what we really want."

"I don't think -- "

"So take some time. Think. Get back to me when you make up your mind."

Olivia kissed me, though just a quick kiss, patted me on the ass, and sent me home. I was kind of bummed. I was beginning to really feel something for her, but she was exclusively interested in women. It could not continue if I returned to being male. Was I really willing to give up being a man in order to be with Olivia?