All Comments on 'Taking the Plunge'

by BenJacnov

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic , please more . Love to feel his big dick in his arse

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic. Wish I had a co-worker like Paul.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxalmost 3 years ago

I really liked the story which brings out my bi-side I really enjoy sucking cock. Makes very horny this morning as I read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really hot story. I was hard the whole time reading it

StraycatndcStraycatndcalmost 3 years ago
"Bi Side"?

I think you mean "He discovers his Gay side" It's okay to say the word gay now.

avl69avl69almost 3 years ago

Well done…write more., please.

JgsexyJgsexyalmost 3 years ago

Perfect start to a work trip! I’d love to have a 9 to 10 inch long roomy to service in the evenings!

PwaymanPwaymanalmost 3 years ago

Brings back memories ... my first experience with another man was also on a business trip. I had always been curious about M2M sex and my gay colleague Alan was happy to indulge me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved this, reminds me of a sex story in a 1980 Swank magazine about two buddies who had sex when they were in high school and ended up in a hotel room on business, they both were thinking if their early experience and had a hot time of oral and anal, really got a lot of loads out over that one, now I'm gonna re-read this and blow off a three day squirt!

RassclautRassclautalmost 3 years ago

Good start, bring back memories when on business trips lonely nights in hotels.

Kept me hard reading it, waiting for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is the waitress Jane or Amy?

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 3 years ago

Great story, so real and fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic first story!

Please keep writing! :)

Sexexplorer120Sexexplorer120almost 3 years ago

Great story.. my M2M experience was mutual masturbation and slow oral sex with a friend as two straight guys.

parker3522parker3522almost 3 years ago

Well done other than the minor waitress name mix up.

The first time you put a cock in your mouth is won't be the last time. It is addicting for sure.

I'm Married, I'm bi and I've sucked cock all of my life.

Bringing pleasure to, servicing another man is incredible!

I too write stories here in Literotica, check them out if you like. If you do like what you read, leave a comment please.

Dave

BrokenQuillBrokenQuillalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I loved the writing and the scenario go my mind racing. I hope to read more of the adventures soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a great story. Love the build up. Does anyone know if there are any videos that show this type of thing. Even if it’s not real I would enjoy seeing this play out.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyalmost 3 years ago

Nice and hot to match the weather here which always gets me horny. Now onto the next chapter

Bijohn69Bijohn69almost 3 years ago

Great story and well written. Been precumming and so hard now

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story! The descriptions of how it felt to suck a cock is perfectly in line with how I felt my first time (and still do). Also, the feeling of cum in ones mouth is, for me, exactly as you described.

veeblefetzerr12veeblefetzerr12over 2 years ago

I LOVED IT. i wish I was the one doing the sucking and feel his cum spurting into my mouth and swallowing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Now let me lay back on the bed, head dangling off the mattress and let Paul gently fuck my face and run his beautiful cock all over my lips, cheeks and nostrils! Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't care what Paul says about bi- sexuality, when Tom was licking, kissing and sucking the seman out of Paul's erect cock, Tom was a homosexual. A cock sucking faggot. Tom was so turned on with that erection in his cock loving mouth and his only desire was to swallow every drop of that man's hot cum and deposit it in his belly. That's all either one really cared about at that time. Long term planning was to get the other one off. Immediately after he was so turned on that he continued to suckle Paul's flaccid cock milking it for every drop of hot cum. He would continue to suckle until that cock was once again rock hard and was ready to be driven down my throat. Paul would hold the sides of my face and power fuck my puckered mouth, as the cheeks of my sucking mouth collapsed against his piston like shaft. How beautiful. Paul would be equally encouraging me and complementing me on my expertise. I would seek this man out for the rest of my life to provide him oral gratification as well as seman today as everyday, anywhere. But tonight I would continue to suck my new found lover until my jaw became sore. My lover and I have experienced the pleasure of five consecutive blowjobs in one evening. I can't get enough of his hot streaming cum in my awaiting mouth swallowed into the safety of my stomach. This was before we enjoyed anal sex.

cameronxcameronx8 months ago

Lovely story. Got me rock hard quick. Gawd, I love sucking cock like he did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenJacnov@BenJacnov
Older straight guy. Had a few passive gay experiences in my early years. Gotten Bi curious in my later years. Enjoy writing erotic stories. Glad I found this site so I can begin to share some of them.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES