Taking the Plunge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul was smiling. "OK, but you need to know that if you start sucking me again I am going to cum in your mouth and I expect you to swallow all of it. If you think you can do that go ahead."

I was dizzy from the excitement. I don't think I had ever been so sexually aroused. I didn't know what had come over me. Maybe it was the events of the evening or maybe Paul had awakened something in me. Whatever it was I had an irresistible urge to suck Paul's cock and drink his cum.

My heart was racing as I pushed his knees further apart. His cock was standing straight out.

I put my hand around the thick shaft and fondled his heavy balls as I slowly stroked him from top to bottom. His sack was soft and pliable in my hand. The feeling of his nuts moving under my fingers was so erotic.

I was amazed at how aroused I was kneeling in front of him so submissively. I was about to voluntarily suck my friend's cock and let him cum in my mouth. My dick was hard again thinking about that. I continued to give Paul a hand job as I enjoyed the feeling of his cock in my hand. I watched as a bead of pre-cum formed on the tip.

Whatever inhibitions I had, if there ever were any, were gone now as I leaned forward and used my tongue to gather the pearl of cum. I tasted the sweetness of it again and it made me shiver. I ran my tongue around the head of Paul's cock and put pressure on the base of the glans.

Paul moaned. "Yeah, that's it, Tom. Suck my dick and make me cum for you, buddy. I got a big load just for you."

Instead of his words repelling me they increased my desire to give him the best blow job I could. I pressed his cock into his belly and let my tongue slide down the shaft to the base, then licked back to the top like it was a lollipop. Paul moaned. I tongued and kissed his cock all over before dropping to his nut sack. I tried to take his balls in my mouth but they were too big. I had to take them in one at a time. His nut felt weird as I rolled it in my mouth.

"So this is what it is like to be giving rather than receiving," I thought. I sucked gently on his nut and pulled, stretching his sack. That caused Paul to moan louder. I stopped sucking his nuts and mouthed my way back up the underside his shaft. At the top I engulfed the head and sucked hard. I tasted more pre-cum. Paul put his hands on my head and held me still as he pumped his hips, fucking my mouth. He pushed deeper into my mouth and I gagged a little. He shortened his stroke. My jaw ached slightly from his girth. I reached between my legs and stroked my own dick. It was rock hard.

Paul was humping his cock in and out of my mouth when suddenly, without warning he started cumming. I felt the head of his cock expand just before the first stream splashed against my throat almost choking me. Paul held my head still with just the head of his cock between my lips as he shot several streams of hot cum into my mouth. After the second spurt I had to swallow. I took three more before he finished. I swallowed that and sucked the head trying to get more.

The taste was slightly salty and a little pungent. I was surprised how much I liked the silky texture of it on my tongue and in my mouth. In fact I was surprised how much I had enjoyed the whole experience. I continued to suck him until he was completely flaccid before I let him slip from my mouth. I looked up. Paul was looking down at me and smiling.

"That was a very good blow job, Tom. You're a natural cock sucker for sure." There was no malice in his voice. I took it as a high compliment.

"I don't know about being a natural. I just did what I like done to me. Once I started I got into it. Don't take this wrong, Paul, but I didn't know you were gay."

Paul laughed. "I'm not gay, Tom, I'm Bi-sexual. I like sex with a man or a woman. If I'm attracted to a person I don't see anything wrong with enjoying sex with them. I like eating pussy as much as I like sucking dick."

"But what made you think that I would be open to this? We've never really hung out together."

"Well, I have always been attracted to you Tom. The opportunity just never came up to approach you in that way. When we found out Friday that we would be working together out of town for a week I hoped that I could find a perfect time to find out if you would be open to my advances. I never thought that opportunity would happen on our very first night.

After seeing how aroused you were from the action in the lounge tonight, I decided to stage that little show earlier hoping it would turn you on enough to let me suck your dick. I know you didn't notice, but I was checking you out the whole time. I could tell you were getting excited as you watched me masturbate so I decided to take a chance. What I didn't expect is how enthusiastically you would reciprocate."

"Well, to tell the truth, Paul, it did excite me watching you masturbate. I can't explain it, but it made me have thoughts I never would have imagined before tonight. I didn't expect my reaction to your advances either, but I'm glad you took a chance that I wouldn't freak out. To my amazement I enjoyed the whole experience. I actually want do this again while we are here this week."

"Well, I'm glad to hear you say that, Tom. We have all week long to explore our desires. There are other things I would like for us to experience too."

I had been sitting on the floor between his spread legs, my arms resting on his thighs. My hand had been lightly gripping his cock and now I felt it expanding. I looked at the purplish head with a pearl of cum beaded on the tip. It was too inviting. I leaned in and stroked the tip of his cock with my tongue, collecting the pearl. I loved the taste. As I closed my lips around the head of Paul's cock he moaned. That gave me encouragement to suck him again. I released him and said, "I want to suck your cock again, Paul." He smiled and lay back on the bed.

This time I took my time and savored every moment. I felt him harden in my mouth as I sucked. I enjoyed the thought that it was me that had caused his cock to get hard. I loved the feeling as his cock head rubbed across the roof of my mouth. Before tonight I could have never imagined kneeling before a man and sucking his cock. Paul had certainly expanded my sexual horizon.

I was anticipating Paul filling my mouth with another load of cum when I heard him say, "Tom, I think you should stop. We have to get up early tomorrow and we sure don't want to be late to meet with the project manager."

I opened my eyes and removed his cock from my mouth. "Are you serious? You want me to stop right now? I know you must be close. Let me get you off. You don't have to reciprocate."

"Okay. If you really want to finish me, then go for it. You really do like sucking cock don't you?"

Without embarrassment I said, "Well, I like sucking this cock for sure." I put him in my mouth and sucked him until he spewed his load of delicious cum as he orgasmed. I released his cock and got up on the bed beside him. "I can't believe that I had sex with a man tonight and loved every bit of it. I think I just found out that I am Bi too."

"Well Tom, it's possible, but it could be just the situation and tomorrow you will feel differently about it."

"Not a chance, Paul. You have turned me on to a whole new side of sex I never had a clue about. I won't be changing my mind tomorrow; believe me. I loved every thing about tonight."

"I'm glad you liked having sex with me. I have wanted this for a long time buddy, but I think we are done for the night. It's late now and we need to get some sleep so we can get this job started tomorrow. Do you want to sleep with me or in separate beds?"

"I would love to sleep with you, but first I need to go pee.

I got up and went to the bathroom. My dick was hard and I couldn't piss. I had to pound out a quick orgasm before I could relive my bladder. When I came out of the bathroom I found Paul softly snoring. I crawled up behind him and embraced him. I reached around and took his flaccid cock in my hand. It thrilled me to touch him so intimately. It was still a handful, even soft.

It was a while before I went to sleep. My mind was reeling with thoughts about what had just happened. Up until that very night I had never thought about having sex with another man. I had never even considered letting a man suck my dick. Much less me sucking his. Now, my sexual life had expanded in one short evening. Was Paul right when he said I might look at things differently in the morning? I didn't think so because I was feeling no guilt about what I had done with him. The only guilt I was feeling was about the realization that I had cheated on my wife.

That was my last troubling thought as I drifted off to sleep; my semi hard dick pressing into Paul's ass crack..... to be continued.

12