Taking the Plunge Bk. 01 Pt. 03

Story Info
Daddy's special training begins...
2.7k words
4.56
15.5k
14

Part 3 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good, princess. It's time to train that pretty mouth of yours", said the man I was serving.

I was calling him Daddy, I had cried a little in front of him and I was dressed like the slut of my dreams, of his dreams. What had happened to me? I was straight this morning, I thought, and now this man who I only know as Daddy' is going to 'train my pretty mouth'? Really? Do I want this? Why is my chastity cage so uncomfortable all of a sudden with my clitty straining it beyond reason?

I know why. I need to stop fooling myself. I...I am a sissy, and I love this. I've dreamed about this for so long. So many masturbations, so many fantasies, so many online chats, and here I am. I should be proud of myself I guess for finally going through with it...it's..it's...and before I could question myself any more he spoke again, and all I could do was think, 'Yes, Daddy, anything.'

"Reach up with both hands and open my belt buckle. Pull the belt off, Trisha."

And I did, my hands reaching over his legs, his bulging crotch, to his thick black leather belt...the buckle was heavy steel..I pulled on it and opened it...I never thought this act would be so erotic...I was unlocking the first door to..to his cock, and willingly doing it...as I pulled the buckle open, I licked my lips.

"Good girl," he said in a low voice...was that for my lips? or for opening the buckle? I don't know! I don't know!

'Keep going, bitch', said the little voice in my head and i did, pulling the thick belt from around him, reaching to his side to help push it along through the loops and then it was out and i had it.

"Fold it in two, princess, bow your head and present it to Daddy."

Omg, he was doing it. Using my fantasies to control me. I had mentioned that I found the idea of a "belt" to be really hot, just in passing during our chats and he was making a ritual out of it. My heart was pounding again as i folded over the belt, bowed my head and with both hands parallel to the floor, lifted the belt to him.

He didn't take it at first, but rather he said, "Daddy is going to hurt you with this belt, Trisha. But I do it to train you, to train your mouth and throat the way we've discussed, the way you've dreamed of. By the end of tonight, you will know my cock better than anything you know in this world and your throat will be my warm, open cunt. How red your ass is depends on you and your obedience. Do you understand, bitch?"

"Yes, Daddy," i said with my head still bowed, and my arms holding up the belt.

"And what do you want tonight, slut?"

"I ...I want...to learn your cock better than...than anything in the world, and...and..to turn my throat into...into your wet open cunt, Daddy."

Oh god I said it, I said it out loud to him. As soon as the words left my mouth, I couldn't believe it, it was so shameful, but I turned me on so much. I could feel a cloud of pure lust descend on my brain.

"Good girl." He leaned forward and kissed the top of my head, whispering, "What a horny, dirty little mind you have, Trisha. Daddy is gonna fuck it right out of you."

I swallowed nervously. He took the belt out of my hands and ordered my hands behind me.

"OPEN" he said, holding the folded belt in front of my mouth. I opened my mouth wide and he put the belt between my teeth.

"CLOSE," he said and I did.

I'm holding the belt in my mouth now, my arms behind me, when he got up and walked behind me...I heard them come out of his jacket pocket. The unmistakeable light jingle - handcuffs. He bent over behind me and I felt the steel around my wrists, one then the other, hearing the ratchets tighten. Then he walked back in front of me and sat down on the chair.

He reached to the belt between my teeth and gave it a yank, as I opened my mouth for him to take it.

"Open my pants with your teeth, princess."

I leaned forward, and fell right into him: with my arms behind me, I was a little unbalanced on my knees. My face pressed into his crotch, and he grabbed my neck and pushed me back, I saw him place the belt onto his lap and his hand go up.

Slap! Slap! Slap! "Oohhhhhhh," i moaned in pain briefly. He had slapped me three more times across my face.

He said angrily but calmly, "Whenever you come to me, you do it in the most feminine, slutty way you can. If I see any masculine presentation, I will beat it out of you. Understand?"

"Y..Yes Daddy," I squeaked out, my face stinging.

"Do it again the right way," he said

I knew exactly what he meant. I stared at his cock under his pants, opened my mouth and licked my lips, moaning a little bit in in the most femme way I know, like some porno chic acting for the camera, except i wasn't acting. He was just giving me the freedom to be the whore I wanted to be ; the whore that I asked, begged him to turn me into.

I shook my hair out as sexy as I could and moved my mouth closer to his cock, keeping it open, and breathing heavily like a dog in heat, which I was. I pushed my tongue out pretending to lick something as I moved my face closer.

"That's it, baby." His words of approval felt like warm water flowing over me.

Suddenly I felt my little asshole, still filled with the plug all this time, twitching and contracting. He was leading me into the sissy life, bringing out my inner slut, and doing it so slowly I didn't even realize it, and my 'pussy' was responding!?

I was filled with sexual lust as i reached the belt line of his pants, biting down on the side with the clasp and pulling, opening it. The my teeth found the top of his zipper and I started to pull, moaning with every exhale like a desperate animal.

I had had my pants opened by a few girls back in my straight life - I remember that feeling, the anticipation, the cool air on my crotch suddenly...was Daddy feeling that, from me? He had to be, oh wow, he must be, but I'm the girl now.

When I got to the bottom of the zipper, I took a breath and moved back up again to try to open it more. He stood up quickly, giving me access to pull off his pants.

"Keep going, princess" he said gently.

I moved up from sitting back on my knees to kneeling up, and remembered his last slaps...I licked my lips again sensually and moved my open mouth to his open pants and took one side in my teeth, pulling it down, then the other, back and forth, until they were over his hips and they fell. It took a few minutes for me to do it, and all the while I was breathing him in, smelling his scent more and more and his pants fell, until they were on the floor.

Underneath he was wearing plaid boxers, a real man's underwear, I thought, and I wanted to take them down so bad, but I watched as he hooked his thumbs into the side of the elastic and said,

"What is your new god, Trisha?"

"Daddy's cock is my new god."

"What do you want tonight, baby?"

"I ...I want to learn every inch of Daddy's cock...and have my throat turned into your warm cunt, Daddy." Holy crap, he's got me.

Without another word, he slowly pulled his boxers down, holding the belt in his right hand. I was staring at it like a gambler staring at the roulette wheel clutching his last $20. Breathing in and out quickly, my mouth open, I thought I might just attack his cock uncontrollably sucking it in and weeping with joy.

But I didn't, I couldn't because...it was fucking huge...and I got scared, even as my mouth filled with spit unconsciously. I mean it was hanging far past his balls, thick, with large blue veins throughout, meaty and mean looking, a bulbous head that seemed to flow from the shaft ending in a round tip with the longest slit I had ever seen.

I heard him chucking, "This is why I didn't show it to you when we were chatting. Most real girls can't take it, but I know you will, won't you, baby?"

"uh...yes, yes Daddy, i will...i promise."

He certainly heard the fright in my voice, then said, "It's going to feel so good going down your throat, for both of us, Trisha."

"Now," he continued as my eyes tried to take it all in, "take a good look, up and down, slut, all over."

After a minute or so, he took his cock in one hand and held it to the side. "Stare, bitch, this is my right side."

And I did, making a mental map of every vein, every shade from the base to the tip, and he repeated it with the other side. Then he held it up.

"Now the bottom," he said as i stared, enraptured.

I mean, really? His cock makes mine look like a total joke, and it is a joke, locked away in my cage, how is this possible that he's so big, oh it's so hot, i'm falling in lust.

"Look at Daddy's balls too, baby." And i did, hanging there so perfectly, fleshy and hairy, and probably full too, oh I wanted to wrap my mouth around them so bad, I licked my lips again.

"Did you get a good look, princess?"

"Yes, Daddy i did."

"Good girl, you'll get to stare more later. Open," he commanded, and my mouth dropped open as i stared at his cock. He had me hold his belt between my teeth again; I noticed the taste of leather and his scent filling my mouth.

He pulled something quietly from another pocket and I felt his hands on me again, around my head...omg a blindfold. Suddenly it was around my eyes, and he tied it tightly behind me, coming back around to make sure it was covering my eyes. I heard him pull the chair up right in front of me, and he sat back down, and then a tug on the belt and I let go.

"Kisses only, slut," he said, and he pulled my head down to it.

My mouth was open and then it was there, planted on his cock, but which part? I don't know, but I kissed it, omg I kissed it. One soft slow wet kiss, then another, feeling it pulse under my lips, oh its so big, and soft and hard, and manly, and Daddy and ohh, more kisses, working down the shaft, to the base, his pubes tickling my nose as i covered it with my lips, then back up, he was getting so hard, his cock pulling skyward so I moved to the bottom, covering it with kisses, then finding myself at the head, the ridge, all around, Daddy's cock Daddy's cock, the head and over the head, the slit, wet it's wet, I'm wet, i love it i love him so much, I love his cock...

"Very impressive, baby, Daddy loves how you kiss."

And he lifted my chin and planted a strong kiss on my forehead. I felt some strange mixture of feelings. I felt protected, but used, scared but safe, all at the same time, and we were just beginning. My god...is this what it is...what it means to be...

"Now your sweet, wet tongue, all over, balls too princess. Everything." His voice was an intoxicating command, it made me even hornier and I followed without hesitation. I'm going to taste him now, I thought. This is it.

I turned my head back down, pushing out my tongue and moving to the base of his now hardened cock. I placed my wet tongue onto it, taking in the taste - and here is where I thought I might burst out in tears of joy and submission - but I kept going.

I licked up slowly, tasting every inch, feeling what I had seen just a few minutes ago, I covered his shaft first, so thick it was like licking a soda can, almost. Then to the head, oh the head. Mine was so sensitive, I knew what he would be feeling, but his was so damn big around..almost as big as my biggest 9-inch dildo which I could never fit into my throat or my ass. I licked his head, all around, a strong smell but clean and manly, oh yes Daddy, yes, covering it with my wet tongue, now dripping saliva uncontrollably.

I almost took him into my mouth but I remembered, I remembered what? Oh his balls, I forgot his balls! Wake up, Trisha!

I'm getting lost on his cock already!? I licked down the shaft, then to his balls..oh his balls, this was somehow more degrading, i mean cock is one thing, most straight guys probably dream of a cock sooner or later, but another man's balls? Where his cum is made??

But I needed them, to know what they tasted like, so I did it. I licked them ravenously, all around, running my tongue behind and in front, Daddy's big balls, oh my my my god, yes, I love Daddy's big balls..i love Daddy's balls so much...

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh, Trisha," he said. Was I saying that out loud? Did that come out of my mouth? Oh damn yes it did...I was mesmerized, I was saying it in my girly voice, desperate and lost serving him.

He took my chin into his hand and asked me, "Do you like Daddy's cock?" I nodded like a little girl.

"Yes, Daddy...I love your cock so much, I love it more than anything in the whole world Daddy, I love your cock and your balls too, Daddy." I felt his thumb move to my cheek and wipe off a tear.

"Good girl. Now I don't want any more tears out of you, Trisha, unless I'm fucking them out of you. When you feel tears coming, I want to push them down and turn them into lust. The lust you told me about many, many times. You are my fucktoy, and I want you to behave that way. There will be a time to cry and Daddy will let you then. Understand, baby girl?"

I knew exactly what he meant. "Yes, I understand, Daddy."

"That's my little cocksucker," he said. "I know you've had a lot of practice at home on your dildos, so we are going to start with the most important thing to learn: getting my cock into your throat. Open."

I opened my mouth thinking, oh wow he's just going to start fucking my face? I felt metal, tasted something, and then some clicks, more clicks, and my jaw opened wider, and stayed there..oh he fucking gagged me, with a metal open-mouth gag. I felt a drop of saliva drip out and down my chin.

"Now that's better; so very cute you are now, princess. My little princess cocksucker."

I can't lie; I was scared. I'm handcuffed, blindfolded, my mouth held open and a huge cock right in front of me...then, suddenly I felt a strange calmness come over me...I realized that a minute or so had passed...did he get up? Is he still in front of me?

I heard him sit back down and take a drink of something...he made a drink at the minibar while I was freaking out...it smelled like whisky? I heard him put the glass down, my mouth dripping a few more drops onto my knees. He pulled me closer, raising my ass off my knees to the right height for him, my mouth was drooling now, I felt his huge cockhead on my cheek, then he moved it to my wet open mouth, suddenly my warm breaths were stopped by something, its the big head of his cock...it's happening now...it's really happening...

--to be continued