Taking the Plunge Bk. 01 Pt. 04

Story Info
Trisha's training is in full effect now.
1.6k words
4.62
11.7k
9

Part 4 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Omg...it's really happening.

I'm on my knees, fully femmed with my hands cuffed behind me, blindfolded, with a metal open mouth gag holding my jaw open as wide as it can go. The man I know only as 'Daddy' is standing before me with his huge cock about to enter my dripping, open mouth.

Now, I know that I've dreamed of this, and I know that I've chatted with him online and told him that I wanted everything that he's doing to me, but am I ready? I mean there's no going back to the fantasies after this, is there?

That's what was racing through my mind as I felt it enter my mouth. His cock. His beautiful, thick cock. Then all the doubts disappeared, like a bubble popping in the summer sun - gone. All i wanted to do then was to please him, to feel his cock inside my mouth, to make Daddy happy, to make him like me, to make him keep me and never leave me, and I'll be the best sissy whore cockslut ever...

"AGHHHHHHH!!"

I gagged out uncontrollably as he pushed right to the back of my throat, hitting the fleshy wall that wouldn't open. Then he jerked, but it wasn't his cock. It was his arm bringing the belt down onto my ass.

WHAP!

"Ohhhh," I moaned in pain as he pulled his cock out of my open mouth.

"Do you understand now, Trisha?"

I shook my head left and right. I thought, 'No, Daddy, I'm scared, what, what Daddy?'

He placed one hand back on my head and thrust his cock into my open, dripping mouth again, pushing his huge head all the way back to my throat where i couldn't let him in.

"AAAGGHHHHH," I coughed out again, unable to control my gag reflex. And I felt it again, harder this time. His other hand held the belt and it came down so hard, omg, so fucking hard onto my ass.

WHAP!

"Ohhhh!!" I moaned again in pain, and my eyes watered up under the blindfold.

"Now do you understand, princess?"

I was breathing heavily, short quick breaths as the adrenaline kicked in from the pain and my flight reflex...I tried to calm myself down, I want this, I asked for this...and I realized what was happening. Every time I gag, he's going to hit me. He's going to use that thick belt on my ass - every single time I gag, choke, or reject his cock from fucking my throat, I'm going to feel it. Oh my god.

I slowed my breathing and slowly nodded, up and down, up and down. Yes, Daddy, I understand now..oh wow this is really going to hurt, I thought. But I had told him that I dreamed of pain, that I always thought that taking pain was an essential part of being a sissy, and of having my manhood taken from me..I had told him all that, and he was doing it...I wanted to burst out in tears of gratitude and love and all of those feelings for him, but I didn't.

Instead, I straightened my back, and lifted my dripping chin to him, offering my open pink mouth, offering to turn it into his hole, his 'wet, open cunt' as he told me. I need this, I need it all. Please, Daddy, please take me.

His hand tightened on my head, and I felt his cock pushing in but this time he rested in on my tongue, a few thick inches inside my mouth.

"Good girl. Daddy loves an eager slut."

I could feel his hard cock throbbing in my mouth, my tongue tasting its salty fleshiness, as he continued: "When you feel it against your throat, swallow, baby, start swallowing and don't stop so you open up for me. Understand?"

I nodded gently with his cock filling my mouth.

"Good girl, now we're really going to begin."

And he pushed his cock into my throat like I've never even dreamed of. I gagged again hard and felt the belt - ohh so much pain - but I didn't pull away. I swallowed and felt my throat open up around his head.. under the blindfold, my eyes went wide in surprise under the blindfold as I felt him pushing in, stretching the back of my throat and pushing pushing, filling my mouth.

Then I started to really gag, my muffled choking sounds all around his cock, and the belt came down again to my ass. I took it, I deserved it, I'm a cocksucker, I'm...

He pulled out suddenly, breathing heavily.

"Good bitch, again."

And right back in he thrusted, slamming into my closed throat, I gagged hard and swallowed as i felt the belt stinging my ass again, but my throat opened up and he pushed in.

'Oh god oh god oh god,' I thought as I felt both of his hands grab my head as he pushed in farther. I could feel his stiff cock bending down into my throat, stretching it wide, then I started to choke on it, my mouth filling with wet sticky spit, drooling as i gagged over and over.

He lifted one hand from my head and started whipping my ass over and over as he stayed in my throat.

I couldn't help it, I was trying to pull away from him by instinct. How do I breathe? My ass is on fire, but I love this, what do i do? Tears were filling the blindfold, tears from his cock in my throat and of lust and tears of pain...

He pulled out quickly. I could feel what felt like long strings of sticky spit from the back of my throat through my mouth to his cock...I offered my mouth again, lifting my chin, as i tried not to sob from the emotions and the pain.

I could hear him breathing heavily.

"Again," is all he said, and his palm tightened again on my head and his cock pushed in.

Before he hit my throat he said, "Swallow now, princess," and I did, and at that exact moment he pushed in.

I suppressed a little gag, but somehow I took his head right into my throat. 'Oh yes yes yes fuck my face, fuck my cunt face Daddy,' I thought, as he once again grabbed my head with both hand and pushed in.

"That's it, bitch, open up for Daddy," he said in that low voice men get when they are turning into sex animals.

And I did, I opened up as he pushed in deeper, inch after inch...my throat was hurting, not sore but stretching, gripping his cock, taking it farther and farther until with one last push he went all the way in burying my nose in his pubic hair.

I started gagging hard, choking, making that muffled screaming sound (you know the one, gurls) but he wouldn't come out. He didn't hit me either with the belt. It took all his strength to keep me from pulling off of him as i gagged over and over.

"CALM DOWN, BITCH!" I heard him say though the pulse pounding in my ears

He pulled out suddenly and yelled "BREATH, TRISHA!"

I immediately took a few big gasping breaths and he pushed back inside me forcing out one more hard gag on his cock, then another, then after a few more seconds, another gag, then...then...my gagging impulse was slowing down, they were coming farther and farther apart as i tried to calm myself and hold my breath...his fucking huge cock pulsing in my throat, holding me open inside...oh Daddy Daddy, my mouth was drooling hard, dripping really onto my knees...

"Shhhh good girl, good girl.." he said to me when he felt me calming down..then he pulled out slowly, so slowly, i felt every inch coming up from my throat, and the big ridge of his head pop out of the back of my throat...so much spit and wetness.

He pulled completely out of my throat and stroked my hair gently.

I tried to hold it in, the tears I mean. But i couldn't. I started to weep in gratitude and submission, shaking as i soaked the blindfold with tears. He did it, Daddy finally did it, he broke my resistance, he turned my throat out the way I've dreamed of. It was so emotional, I felt like a lost runaway who finally found a home, but I was just a slut being facefucked and falling in love.

My mouth was still being held open by the gag, the tears falling down, when Daddy asked, as he caught his own breath, "You like that, princess?"

I quickly nodded and tried to say, 'Yes, Daddy I love it,' with my mouth held open but it just sounded like a wounded animal. He understood me though, more than I understood myself.

"Very good," he said. "That's only the beginning, baby. Take a few deep breaths, and get yourself ready for more."

I did, breathing long and deep through my mouth.

After a few heavy, calming breaths, I lifted my chin again, offering my dripping open mouth, I mean my...my wet open cunt of a throat, to Daddy. I wanted him inside me again, hurting me, training me, owning me, using me.

I felt his hand tighten on my head again. His other hand draped the belt across my ass to remind me. And then his cock...first on my cheek, it's so wet and sticky, and that's my spit i thought...then into my open mouth.

And then again he said, "Swallow, princess," and I did...

—to be continued