Taking the Plunge Bk. 01 Pt. 06

Story Info
Trisha gets to experience something she's dreamed of.
2.4k words
4.63
8.9k
7

Part 6 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my right hand wrapped almost around the base of Daddy's cock - it's too thick to get it all around - and my left hand massaging his big beautiful balls, I knew it was time.

I felt that nervous rumbling in my stomach just like when I had a minor part in the high school play and was about to step on stage in front of all my peers. I wanted this more than anything, and I was ready.

Holding my mouth open, filling with a mix of my spit and his, I looked up at him, staring into his eyes with pure lust and slowly pushed my tongue out to lick my lips in a big round circle. Then I looked down at Daddy's cock, back up at him, and the voice inside my head said 'Do something, you fucking whore', and I did.

Just like I had seen in porno, I loudly spat the big wad of sticky spit from my mouth to his cock and moved my right hand up over it to lube it up. It was kind of an opening gambit: did he expect me to gingerly kiss the tip first, or a tentative lick?

Daddy had already been fucking my face, making strange, wonderful love to my throat, so I thought, let's start big and show him that I need this as badly as any sissy could need anything.

I knew it was a good decision when he almost immediately let out a low moan of sexual approval, seeing just how wanton and slutty I needed to be for him. I started moving my hand up and down his gorgeous thick shaft as I took his head into my mouth, trying to keep my eyes open and looking up at him.

'Wow his head is so...wide,' I thought, as I ran my tongue around it in my mouth, running it along the slit as I jerked him with my spit-lubed hand, watching his face for cues. I heard his breathing get deeper so I closed my eyes and pushed down onto his cock taking him in almost to my throat but not quite, then back off and on again, about half with my hand and half with my mouth now.

I heard myself moaning in pleasure; a high femme, needy moan that I was making without thinking, it was just Trisha being who she is - a horny, owned, obedient cocksucker for Daddy, and she was falling hard.

I felt his cock stiffen again like it did just before he pulled out of my throat, and I realized that he was almost on edge already as he had stopped himself from cumming before.

I pulled my wet, dripping mouth off of him, and looked up back into his eyes and said so sweetly and innocently "Please fuck my whore face, Daddy?"

He didn't say a thing, but he nodded in slight approval and I knew Daddy was happy so far. I was so turned on I just couldn't help it, and went right back down onto his cock.

After just two or three pumps of my hand and mouth, I moved my hand off of his shaft and swallowed to open my throat like he had taught me. I glanced up at him one more time, then closed my eyes and forced myself all the way down his thick cock in one quick, smooth motion, feeling the huge meaty tube of his shaft holding and stretching my wet throat open again...omg why is it so good, why do I love this so much, why do I need it...

I felt my mouth filling with spit, and the drool starting to drip down my chin. I said to myself 'count to ten, slut' and I pulled off just a few inches and slammed my face back down onto him ten times, keeping his big cock head buried in my throat. Then I pulled off slowly, feeling him pop out of the back of my throat, until my mouth was off him, and my hand was still stroking slowly.

I looked down at his angry, pulsing cock and saw something that turned me on so much, that my mind went back to my little clitty straining trapped in my chastity cage - it was those long strings of wet sticky spit from the back of my throat to his cock. There were three of them holding on like ropes from some old handmade bridge in a jungle B-movie.

I thought, 'I'm doing it, I'm doing it, that's it Trisha, more more more,' and I took a few deep sharp breaths and went right back down.

I was moaning uncontrollably, so tuned on, sucking and using every part of my mouth and throat, taking him all the way down and counting to 10, taking him in half way and bobbing fast as I jerked him too, using both hands to jerk him with my mouth covering his head - any technique that I ever wanted to try I was doing them all, rotating them, switching it up, getting lost on Daddy's cock.

At some point I started feeling lightheaded and I look back now and realize that this is what they call 'cockdrunk.' I was lost in service to Daddy, his pleasure was my pleasure, my mouth is his mouth, or his cunt to own.

I lost track of time for a while just increasing the tempo then slowing down. I wanted Daddy's cum so bad but I also didn't want this first time to stop. I needed it; I had found my place in the world, between his legs, worshipping his cock, giving pure pleasure, knowing I'm a cocksucking sissy slut, and being accepted and trained by a Dominant man in that position.

I was there, girls. I was there for the first time in my life.

Somewhere off in the distance, I heard my name, then louder, "Trisha!"

It was Daddy trying to get my attention. I pulled my dripping mouth off of him and looked up desperately, panting for air with my mouth open, I pushed out my tongue like an animal unsure what to do, did I still have language? Could I speak? I felt like nothing, just cock lust and passion for this man.

"Catch your breath, you little fuckhole" he said a little sharply, but he was so horny, I could hear it in his voice. It was a command, but also he had to say it through the lust he was feeling.

I knew because I was starting to taste his sweet precum over and over on my tongue. His words brought me back to reality and realized how much I had drooled onto him, dripping down his balls and all over my hands still on him stroking.

"Yyyy...yes, Daddy?" I swallowed and opened my mouth again holding it just an inch away from his throbbing head, glistening with my spit.

"I told you: I don't ever want to see any male presentation from you."

He shook the belt in his hand. That's all he said and it scared me. What was I doing wrong? Was I moaning in a low voice?

I felt panic, oh no I'm doing something wrong, Daddy doesn't like it. Then I realized that it must be my body position. I had gotten so lost on his cock that I was kind of slumping into it, my back rounded forward and hunched. I knew what he meant. I looked up at him and thought I'm going to show him that I understand.

I widened my knees slightly, and pushed my ass out, pulling my shoulders back to arch out my non-tits. I slightly cocked my head to the side, shaking out my hair as seductively as I could, and looked up at him. I thought, 'let Daddy know that I know I was wrong."

So I took my wet left hand from his balls, and I did it - I slapped my own face twice across my left cheek as I stared up at him.

Something new may have bonded between us here I think. The way he said the next words to me were deeper and more meaningful than anything so far and I knew that he understood me.

"Very...very...good, princess."

He didn't have to say anything else. I went right back down onto his beautiful thick cock, sucking him in so desperately about half way down and bobbing my head furiously now, making sure to keep my body in as femme and as submissive cockwhore position as I could.

I loved it; I was at home as I felt my fear and tension and doubts drop away. My throat was relaxing now and I could take him all the way down slowly and back up, then faster and faster. He was starting to moan, grunting in the way that means he's almost there.

Oh god I wanted it, I wanted Daddy's cum so bad, I needed it I needed to taste it, to feel it explode in my mouth to fill my mouth and throat and feed me, to force it into me, to accept it, to cherish it and worship it and...please please Daddy please cum in my mouth, please feed your whore please Daddy, I need it so bad...

All of these thoughts racing though my mind as I moved faster and faster. Then I knew it was time, I just knew it, and I put both hands on his shaft and stroked him up and down using my wet sticky spit better than any lube, keeping his engorged head a few inches inside my desperate dripping mouth.

I thought 'please please Daddy please fill your whore, please please feed me please Daddy!!' when I heard it - the low grunt of a man cumming his first shot, and immediately I tasted it and felt it in my mouth.

His first huge delicious amazing spurt. I can still remember it exactly, then another and another and another...and another...and another. Six big explosions of Daddy's cum filling me, completing me, owning me, and then more dripping out, never letting his cock from my mouth. I had to pull off a little bit as my mouth was filling up.

Omg my mouth is suddenly full of Daddy's cum now...yes yes yes Daddy. I almost cried in gratitude but I didn't. I just breathed through my nose and paid attention to Daddy, only Daddy.

As I felt his breath slowing down, I pulled my sloppy dripping mouth off of his cock head, and tilted my head up to him to show him. What a sight I must have been. My nose filled with the scent of his cum, overpowering me with the taste and texture.

I showed him with my open, full mouth, thinking, 'Here Daddy, do you see how much I need you, Daddy? Please please take me Daddy, I love it so much. I need you'...these thoughts in my mind mixed with the lust of serving him as I kept my mouth wide with him looking down at me as he caught his breath.

I was about to swallow when he said in a low voice "Now, don't just gulp it down like one of those paid-off sluts."

He paused letting the taste overwhelm me, then said, "Do you love it, Trisha?"

I nodded slightly yes yes yes Daddy, trying not let any fall from my mouth. His words made my eyes water up it was so intense, but I don't think he could tell since I there were already tears running down my face from deep throating him over and over.

"Good girl" he said. He moved two fingers to my open mouth and ran them gently across my lips.

He spoke slowly now, "This is our contract together, princess. I'm giving you one more chance to change your mind. If you accept what you are, and what I'll make you, then swallow for me and tell me."

Even in this moment, in this space of pure lust, when I had been prepared to just gulp him down and quickly get the cum out of my mouth, he slowed me down and made me think about my submission to him. He controlled me and knew me better than I knew myself. How the fuck was I so lucky to meet this man.

I closed my lips and staring into his eyes, I slowly, slowly swallowed for the first time.

Daddy's cum.

Signing our contract with my whore throat. I had to close my eyes for just a split second with the second swallow. I could feel it, thick and creamy, hot and wet, so many different flavors inside me. The taste of his cock, his smell, his cum.

And I took it all down, staring into his eyes. His two fingers were still on my closed lips when I opened my mouth to show him the emptiness inside.

"I...aahhhg!" I choked hard on the first word, a big dollop of Daddy's cum still at the entrance of my throat so deep and I had to cough and swallow again to speak.

"I...I accept, Daddy...I accept, I accept."

He quickly pushed his two big fingers into my mouth, and I started sucking on them gently.

He let me not suck exactly, more like suckle on them for a few minutes as we contemplated each other again. We were going in deep. This was more than me just dressing up and trying to be a sissy for a night; something was happening.

"I saw your other outfits on the bed. I want you to change into the purple dress and everything that goes with it. Fix your slut face, and clean up in the bathroom. Take as much time as you need, I don't care, take an hour if you need it. We have all night, don't we, princess?"

I nodded yes yes yes, gently suckling his two meaty fingers. I was lost in the lust of serving him, while also in disbelief that this was all happening and also that, well, that I loved it so much and it felt so natural.

He pulled his wet fingers from my mouth and said, "Well go, bitch!"

I scrambled to my feet as femme as possible - still have to work on getting onto my feet in 6 inch platforms - and strutted to the bed, scooping up all the parts of my arm candy/club girl outfit. I could feel his eyes on me, his taste in my mouth, as I walked past him, making sure my ass was arched out far as I walked past.

He reached out and gave my ass a spank, almost playful this time,

I went into the big hotel bathroom, and took the deepest breath of my life...

To be continued...