Taking the Plunge Bk. 01 Pt. 07

Story Info
Trisha changes outfits for more fun, but something's wrong.
2.7k words
4.41
6.9k
6

Part 7 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I entered the big hotel suite bathroom and closed the door behind me, my arms full of the clothes and heels that Daddy and ordered me to put on next. I took a deep long breath and felt my chest expand and relax...and realized I had a little stomach ache.

It must be from his cum.

That was the first time I had ever swallowed another man's cum - I had tried mine a few times watching the hypnos and all that, but never really did it before, not a big mouthful. Wow, his scent was overpowering my mouth and nose; and knowing I had so much of his cum inside me was very psychological - I mean, I did it, I really did it.

Is it changing me yet, like the sissy writings said? Feminizing me? 'What exactly is going to happen,' I thought.

The outfit I was holding was a skin tight shiny metallic pink/purple minidress that barely covered the bottom of my ass, with a bright purplish lo-rise thong to wear under it. The heels were 6 inch pink crushed velvet platform sandals with a gold stiletto heel, pure stripper wear. And matching neon pink garter leg wraps that went up to my thighs in that slutty open criss cross pattern, you know the one.

I placed the outfit down on the counter with the heels under them and stared at it. I can't believe I dreamed this up, I thought, and now it's real. I needed to check in with reality so I took a few steps towards the dressing mirror and looked at myself.

What I saw shook me...it was me...but it wasn't me, at least not the old me. There was a used whore staring back at me...mascara smeared and streaked down my cheeks, lipstick almost all gone, just a shadow of what it was before...eyes a little bloodshot...hair a tangled mess...my black mesh minidress was ripped in a few places, and one fishnet thigh high was almost down to my knee...oh my god..I thought.

I placed a hand over my stomach. It was doing a few flips feeling almost as nauseous from gawking at myself in such a state, as from his cum being the only thing I had eaten in about 24 hours.

As I stared at myself, I felt the man coming back, I mean the man inside of me...he said 'What are you doing? Are you sure about this?'

As I stared into my reflection taking in the slutty cocksucking mess that I had become, I said aloud in my real voice, Trisha's obedient femme voice, "I'm sure I'm sure...now please, please shut the fuck up till I'm done."

And I gasped at my own brazenness realizing that I was not about to stop, I couldn't stop now, no way.

Suddenly a sharp knock on the door slammed me back into reality. It opened slightly and I heard Daddy's powerful voice. "Come here, Trisha."

I strutted to the door just slightly ajar, still in my heels and Daddy said "Here babygirl, make sure you don't pass out."

He handed me a cold bottle of water from the minibar, and another scotch and coke that he had made for me. He never tried to come in the bathroom, granting me the privacy of a man letting his woman make herself up for him.

I cannot tell you the feeling of gratitude that swept over me. All the obedience and slapping and orders and punishment and...Daddy cares? He's making sure I'm, like, hydrated and ok, and that I'll be fine in his dominating hands, maybe? I was afraid to answer him, as I remembered one of his rules was that I am never to speak unless asked a question.

I took the drinks and Daddy said from behind the door in a demanding sing-song voice, "What..do...you...say...cunt?"

"Thank you, thank you, Daddy!" I responded immediately and felt my little clitty jump again in the cage. It was the first time he called me that, and I have to admit, I loved it. I really really loved it.

"Brush your teeth too" he said and he pulled the door shut.

I smothered a small laugh, and tried to listen for a second to what he was doing, but those nice hotel bathrooms are like sound proof so no luck. I went back to the mirror and thought, what first? I should shower, yes yes...I should shower for Daddy. He said take as much time as I need, so I stripped off everything down to my cage and pink jeweled plug. I shook out the wig and didn't see any cum in there, it should be fine, making sure I got all the bobby pins out.

"Oh my god", I said aloud, glancing at my naked boy body in the mirror - 'don't look, don't look', I said to myself as I turned the shower on.

It felt like the first shower I had ever taken; I guess it was Trisha's first shower. After being femmed so hard, and used and totally in the moment with Daddy, feeling my hairless smooth body was a new experience.

I realized that I had always showered like a man...you know: crotch, ass, under arms, and a little chest and legs and out. But now I was caressing myself, my body felt like Trisha's body and it was, and my ass was not my ass, it was Daddy's ass and I wanted him to want it. My legs felt longer and thinner, my nipples were sensitive, everything felt like it had changed.

I realized, as I soaped myself up with the scented, expensive hotel body wash, that this was everything I wanted and that I had asked him for...just go with it, let it be, I thought, and I did, enjoying my softness and smoothness like never before.

I whispered to myself over and over in the shower "I give myself to Daddy, I give myself to Daddy, I give myself to Daddy."

After I had dried off in silence, and brushed my teeth, which made me a little sad to not have Daddy's cum taste filling me, I took a few sips from the water bottle and the drink and looked at my new outfit, suddenly remembering my little sissy pussy which had been holding the plug since I first got there. I reached back and touched it and thought, 'Is he going to use my hole tonight? I don't know, maybe he'll make me wait, I don't know, I don't even think I could fit him inside me."

I looked in the mirror and said out loud "it's not up you, whore, is it?"

Oh wow, I thought. It's really not up to me, and maybe I don't want it to be right now...

'Ok get dressed slut,' I heard her say in my head, and I started.

First I put on the tight pinkish/purple thong and pulled it up tight between my cheeks, turning to make sure it sat right, and surprised at how little fabric it takes to turn a boy's ass into a slut's ass. Then the pink garter leg wraps that are surprisingly hard to put on and get the criss-crosses right, but what a look when they are up. I had to have the heels next, so I put them on, fastening the clasps and staring down at my completely slutty looking bottom half...oh god it's so fucking hot I hope he likes it...

If I had been wearing this at home I probably would have immediately taken off my cage and masturbated on my back with my legs in the air, but not now. Now I was giving it all to Daddy. I stood up and teetered on the platforms, steadying myself with the counter. I pulled on the skin tight minidress and forced it down over my smooth body. It just barely covered my ass, seeming to say 'it's right here, Daddy, it's all yours'.

I quickly sat down and started redoing my makeup, just the basics that I had brought but now I needed more, I craved more.

'I have to learn more about doing my face,' I thought, but I did everything I could, mascara, blush, eye shadow and this time, the hot pink lipstick to match my heels and leg wraps perfectly.

Then, the only piece recycled from my first outfit: the thick black vinyl collar with the D-ring in front. The feeling of that going on around my neck again made my body shake a little. It felt like submission made real, and to me it was. Then I refitted the wig and assaulted it with bobby pins so Daddy could grab it. I hoped he grabbed it...please grab it Daddy?

'I need to grow out my own hair', I thought, but soon I was looking pretty well put together for a sissy's first real time with her Daddy. I stood up and smoothed out the dress, pulling it down as far as it could go, which was not far at all and probably would have gotten me a ticket for indecent exposure. I realized that I had no bra on, but I had forgot to plan for that for this outfit and well, it's too late now.

'Wow, I really look like a piece of ass,' I thought.

Like there is nothing more in my brain other than, like, being a man's arm candy and, like, turning him on...and oh fuck Trisha fuck fuck..I became so turned on myself, close to overheating when I felt that lust again, that dark, almost violent sissy lust that no one knows but us...of seeing and feeling yourself as the submissive, obedient cock worshipping Daddy-loving slut/whore/bitch/cunt that we all are inside, but now she's made real.

She's here and wants nothing more than to please Daddy.

I was panting like a spaced-out pet that got into the pot brownies as I day-dreamed of pleasing him like this, like what I saw in the mirror. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"I hope he likes it," I whispered to myself, as I slowly opened my eyes, seeing myself looking like he brought a stripper back from the club or a go go dancer from a disco. I picked up the scotch and coke and gulped down the rest, then touched up my lipstick. I glanced at myself in the mirror one more time and meditated, trying to calm my mind and focus my intense lust, like Daddy had told me.

I hadn't said it to him yet, but over the sissy years, I developed a mantra for myself. I was ready now to really accept the first line of my mantra. I meant to live it in reality, so I said it calmly and quietly three times as moved my hips around like a desperate stripper, slowly drinking in the whore in the mirror with my eyes.

"My name is trisha, and Daddy owns my mouth and my pussy"

"My name is trisha, and Daddy owns my mouth and my pussy"

"My name is trisha, and Daddy owns my mouth and my pussy"

I took another deep breath and a few unsteady steps towards the heavy bathroom door.

As I opened it slowly, I felt the second scotch and coke starting to work, first in my legs which were basically bare under the neon pink leg wrap thigh-highs; then in my toes, pointed and strained in the 6-inch pink platforms

I was suddenly so horribly self-conscious of my nearly bare legs, and painted toes, thonged plugged ass hanging out of this minidress, balancing little steps as I opened the door, realizing how scared I truly am...omg Trisha no no no no no I thought keep it together...you came this far...it's fun.. right? Did you want to go through life never feeling this? What's wrong with you?

All the wrong questions...I started hyperventilating a little behind the door, now half open, beginning to have a very unexpected and sudden battle with self-doubt and the most awful of sissy feelings - self-loathing - turning into a panic attack. What do I do?

"Trisha?" He must be watching the door, wondering why I'm not coming out.

I closed my eyes, and took in a long difficult breath, then squeaked out, "Coming, Daddy!"

I straightened my back, shook out my hair, made sure my eyes were dry and started walking around the door...just letting myself return there, to that place with him where everything is clear. But he saw it in my face right away...and I knew that he knew...I was losing it...I walked up to about 3 steps from him...unable to do anything, to be anything...my arms at my side...I couldn't do it...I couldn't do anything...

He had been leaning on the counter; I couldn't tell If he was wearing anything under the thick white hotel robe, but his chest and legs were bare. He put his drink down on the counter and came up to me slowly.

Gently, he put his arms around me and pulled my head into his chest; one hand on my lower back and the other on my head, just stroking my hair slowly.

"Shhhhh, baby...it's ok...shhhhhh...shhhhhh..." We were quiet together for a few minutes.

I was lost.

We had started to balance together, feeling each other's weight.

I opened my eyes and drew a quick breath seeing the left inside of his robe right in front of my face, now resting on his bare chest...

"..Shhhhhhhh.." he said again slowly and said quietly,

"Tell me, baby."

"I...I...don't know if I...if I can...I don't know if I can..."

"Just stay in my arms, stay...shhhhhh...let's stay like this for as long as we want..."

He was almost whispering to me; I felt his strong arms wrap a little tighter as he stroked my hair...minutes went by as he held me...

"Trisha?" I heard him say softly, one ear pressed against him, rumbling with his low chest frequencies.

"Yes, Daddy?" There was no sex in my voice. There was just a shell of a person, a lost child.

"I want to talk to the man inside of you, just for a moment...is that ok? "

I got scared, "Are you...I...Daddy, I'm sorry...I...'"

"Shhh..shhhh..I'm not mad or anything like that...I just want to tell him...well, that I know he's there, and I appreciate the time that he's giving us to play...and I promise to always be good to you, Trisha. I want him to have as much of a good time as we are having, but...well, he has to stay out of the way and let us enjoy the ride."

I was motionless in his arms, contemplating his words, a tear rolling down my cheek.

When my eyes finally focused, my mind went right back to the incredible, sexy, dirty, insane time we were having, asking the universe or myself or whomever, whatever can I please have complete acceptance for at least one night and who really gives a fuck anyways I'm not the first fucking guy to do this and nether is he, it's time, fuck it...

My brain felt like it had restarted, the clouds of doubt and shame feeling insignificant and silly; I took a very deep breath, pressing my chest against his.

And I was on my own side again...and she was there.

Oh fuck oh fuck here it comes.

I felt my posture change, a little annoyed that Daddy was holding me like a little girl. I pushed out my ass and pushed away from him, pouting my pink shiny lips as I reached to where his cock will be behind his long robe, gently running my hand over the outside of the robe to tease him.

He leaned right in and kissed my ear a few times slowly, whispering so quietly, "Hi, baby."

"Hi, Daddy," I answered.

"Daddy?" I asked like the most depraved slut, "Can...can your fuckwhore have another drink?"

He pulled away from me, grinning the most subtle Cheshire Cat grin, recognizing his desires again in me and seeing that I was back; he brought me back.

"Make two, bitch" he said.

I turned on the heels, looking at him over my shoulder for a few secs and shimmied to the minibar in short steps...

To be continued...