Taking the Plunge Bk. 01 Pt. 05

Story Info
T & D decide to stay the night and see where it takes them.
2.7k words
4.56
7.9k
9

Part 5 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started swallowing even before his beautiful dripping cock pressed into my throat...I needed it now, i wanted it more than anything I've ever wanted, more than my college degree, more than my sissy clothes, just...more. I felt something new, something more than that sissy lust I had grown accustomed to. I felt right, accepting, open.

It seems incredible to me now looking back at this moment, that I could fall in love with a Daddy and his cock from being used, even kind of abused, this way, but I did. I needed to be treated like this, to be made to prove my devotion, to show Daddy that I would do anything for him, for his love in return. Just to be accepted with all my perverted desires, to be understood and be his focus, the same way that his pleasure was my focus.

As hard as it is to admit, I think this was the moment for me that I started breaking, my masculinity being trampled away and trisha taking over, and trisha was able to do something that I never could as a man...fall in love.

Of course at the time, I wasn't thinking of any of that. I just wanted him back in my throat, to please him and worship his cock the way I had dreamed of on so many lonely nights in front of the computer and in my mind.

And he took me there. My throat now was opening for him. Daddy pushed in and I swallowed again, taking him in with a single long hard gag, until I felt the belt across my ass once very hard.

Somehow, the pain was almost sweet. It didn't hurt exactly, just seemed to turn on all my neurons and remind me to breathe through my nose, relax my throat and let Daddy take what is his: my fuckhole mouth. All I thoughts after the sting of his belt were that: 'please take my fuckhole mouth Daddy, I accept, I accept...please take it Daddy'...

That might have been my last big gag, honestly I don't remember. We got lost in each other at this moment, becoming sexual creatures making some kind of strange love to each other.

I know that for a while both of his hands were on my head and he was fucking my throat slowly in and out, long strokes. My eyes were tearing up under the blindfold, tearing up from a strange feminine joy of being taken and giving myself and from his deep thickness keeping my throat open.

I also know that for some time, I started taking over and started bobbing on his cock, my wet drooling mouth still held open by the gag, but I wasn't gagging anymore at all, just lost in the bliss of pleasing him, tasting his cock, making love to it with my dripping open fuckhole of a mouth.

He was so hard, rock hard then and throbbing inside me. I had a picture of his cock in my mind being nearly purple with lust it was so hard; the thick ridged head popping in and out of the entrance to my willing throat.

After who knows how long, he pulled out quickly and I nearly toppled forward on my knees trying to get him back in.

"Whoa bitch, steady" he said out of breath.

I heard him turn away, take a few steps away from me, and say to himself "Goddamn...goddamn...we'll I'll be...". He was panting, trying to steady himself and also not cum, I realized.

I thought, 'I want your it...your cum, please please Daddy, please let me have my first taste please please' turning my open mouth to where it sounded like he was.

Then I heard ice cubes clinking, as his breathing steadied. He was back at the minibar across the room making another drink. I sat back down on my knees and waited patiently trying to collect my thoughts and feel the strange feeling that had taken over my body and mind. I heard him come back to me and set what sounded like two glasses down on the glass table. His strong hands were on my head again and I quickly raised my open mouth to him.

"Shhhhh, slut" he said in a calming deep voice.

I was surprised to feel his hands on my head, undoing the open-mouth gag; I felt him pull it from my mouth. Then he was behind me undoing the handcuffs...wh...what? Had I done something wrong? Was Daddy letting me go, was he upset with me?

My stomach turned and it felt just like the feeling I had when a girlfriend had dumped me some years ago...I thought 'no no Daddy I'll be good, I'll be a good slut please please don't leave me, please don't leave me now!'

He must have seen my agitation because he took one hand of mine and placed a drink in it, saying quietly "It's ok, girl, you earned this, now drink up."

I took a tentative sip, my jaw still a little sore and with the blindfold still on me, I think it was a scotch and coke, it was delicious and I only then realized how much I must have been drooling onto the floor. I heard him sit back down in front of me.

We were both completely silent sipping our drinks, contemplating each other. When I got down to the ice cubes, he took the drink from my hand and I heard the glasses placed back on the table next to his chair.

A few minutes passed in total silence.

He slapped me once across the face, and I gasped.

"Show me your hands, bitch," he continued.

Even though he took off the handcuffs, I was still holding my arms behind me submissively, but now I brought them in front of me palms down and extended them slowly, not sure what to do. I was still blindfolded so couldn't judge by his face, in fact, I hadn't actually seen his face yet, I just realized!

Oh my god, I don't even know what he looks like and I don't care. Do i care? I don't know I don't know!

He had me on edge. I was completely unsure of what was about to happen. We went from, well, making love, if you can call it that when a Daddy fuck's his new sissy's wet open 'cunt of a mouth' as he called it, to sitting in silence. But it felt like making love, so maybe it was?

I felt another sharp slap across my face, and tried not to cry out, but I let out a little squeak of pain.

"Always palms up, Trisha, always."

I nodded quickly and turned my hands up. He grabbed my wrists with both of his strong hands and yanked them towards him in the chair, and I felt his thumbs over my palms and fingers.

"Hmmmm, not bad, nice and soft but not enough yet. From now on, you're going to use a hand cream twice a day. Understood, slut?"

"Yes, Daddy" I squeaked out in my high femme voice, just realizing now how sore and used my throat was.

"I'm going to give you a command now, Trisha. You're gonna get a lot of them, and whenever you hear a command from me, you begin doing it immediately, no matter what else you might be up to, understood?"

"Yes, Daddy"

"Good girl. Your first command is 'caress'. That means you drop everything, and come to me putting one hand on my cock, and one on my balls, stroking slowly and gently, not getting me off, just...caressing me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy" I was so excited, I was going to get to really feel him now, my heart was racing.

He moved my hands to him, placing my right hand around his thick shaft, still dripping wet with my wet sticky throat spit, and my left hand to his balls, covered in my sissy drool. My heart jumped; I opened my mouth a little bit and started licking my lips again trying to present as femme and slutty as possible like he had told me, and I started caressing him, wrapping my fingers lightly around his cock, up and down on the massive shaft while I was so gentle on his balls, being so careful with them.

He was making me into his pleasure giver, not just my mouth but always in every way, and my soft hands were just another way to devote myself to him. 'Ohh Daddy,' I thought, 'Use me, please use me just like this'...but I didn't say it.

He let me caress him like that for a few minutes as I licked my lips and breathed heavy, moaning a little bit now and then, expecting another slap across my face at any moment. I heard him chuckle, almost teasing me, humiliating me sort of, but I accept it, I asked for it, I love it...I didn't stop when he started talking to me.

"I'm going to be completely honest with you, Trisha."

Oh no, I thought, maybe he doesn't like me. This is it; he's gonna say 'thanks for coming but you can get your things and go.'

But what he said was "No bitch ever took me that well before. Every sissy I tried to own either wouldn't - or couldn't take me in, some even threw up or broke down, and that's a deal breaker. But you did, my darling."

He leaned in and so tenderly kissed my forehead, and whispered "You gave your cunt mouth to me, just like I asked, princess."

I started breathing heavily, so turned on by him. Having a man whisper those words to me, something I needed to hear, that the slut inside me wanted to hear so bad from a dominant man, made my heart race, it felt like I was burning up in lust for him. I kept caressing his giant cock and heavy balls so slowly, always giving pleasure to Daddy as he continued:

"It's usually over right about now,...you did say you can stay the night, right Trisha?"

"Yes, Daddy...all night."

"Good slut, then we'll slow down for a bit and get to know each other. There's a very long way to go, baby, but you've impressed me so far, and you turned me on with your attitude, and your little cunt of a mouth too" He chuckled again and sipped his drink.

I was so happy, and so scared...I mean ok great, let's keep going yes yes, but I was changing. I knew at this moment that I would never be the same person again. Trisha was never going to purge, or deny herself or go away or anything. She had to be present and stay...'I am Trisha and Daddy owns my fuckhole mouth,' I thought as I felt his cock twitching gently in my hand.

"I think...I think it's time to take a good look at each other, don't you, princess?"

"Y...yes Daddy yes yes please may I?"

Even though I was begging him to look at him, I was honestly a little scared because I had an image of him in my mind, and well you know, what if reality doesn't match the fantasy and all that.

But I wanted to so bad. I felt him lean forward in his chair and undo the blindfold around my head...he took it off and tossed it somewhere. It took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust to the light in the room...I was so scared to look up at him, and he saw that.

"Well, look at me, bitch" he said.

I looked up, and almost freaked out, quickly pulling my hands from his cock and balls, gasping in a short breath of air. My face must have registered pure surprise, the surprise of recognition. I didn't know whether to go back to his cock and balls or what, my mind couldn't process what I was seeing.

"What is it, do you know me? Do you? Tell me, Trisha, be honest"

"I...Daddy...I...I'm a junior assistant for Broadwell & Marks on 38...and...uh...I was at the fire lecture last week" I must have been blushing like a beet.

He let out a loud "Ha!" of surprise...and I could see that he was almost as shocked as me.

You see, girls, I work in a large skyscraper in New York City, just a boring office job towards the bottom of the totem pole. Last week, we had a "Fire lecture", basically all 350 or so employees of my company in the theater learning what to do in case of an emergency like fire or terrorism or whatever. The lecture was given by a handsome, 6 foot plus barrel chested bear of a man in charge of the whole building, of a huge staff, like the best blue collar job you could imagine, but with white collar pay at the top of the food chain.

And that man giving the lecture, the Director in charge of the whole thing...was Daddy.

"Well I'll be damned". He paused then said "The best cocksucking sissy bitch I've been with in a long time is right in my building. Well, Trisha, I know what you're gonna be doing on your lunch hour for the next month."

I quickly had the picture of it in my mind, me taking the elevator to his private office at lunch, and stripping down to panties and fishnets, blowing him and letting him pump his cum down my throat every day, then going back to the 38th floor like nothing happened. Omfg.

"So I have to ask you, princess...do you want to continue with this?"

I tightened my grip around his cock and said "Yes, Daddy please please I want to so bad, more than anything...even more than before...please make me your owned sl..."

"Shhhhh, that's enough" he cut me off. "I would like you to stay also, but you have to prove it every step of the way. Come closer"

I scrunched forward on my knees, keeping my hands on his cock and balls until I was right between his legs. He grabbed my hair with one strong hand and pulled my head back violently, my mouth falling open.

"I'm not going to be any nicer to you just because we work together, do you understand?"

"Yes yes Daddy!"

"Do you accept my training, bitch?"

"Yes Daddy I do, I accept your training!"

"Open that fuckhole again, tongue out, bitch."

I opened my mouth, now facing to the ceiling and pushed my tongue out.

He let a long string of his spit drip into my open mouth which at first I thought was gross, then almost immediately turned me on so much I could feel my little pussy twitch around the plug and my clitty jumping in the cage.

"You did so well before, I'm gonna give you a present. You get to worship my cock and you have a few minutes to make me cum in your sissy mouth, but you are not to swallow. If you can make me cum, then you can stay. Understand, slut?"

I nodded my head with my open mouth filling with my own saliva mixing with his...oh my god this man is so fucking hot, my mind is gonna explode.

With his one hand still gripping my hair, I saw him pick up the belt with the other off the arm of the chair and he guided my wet mouth to his cock...this is it, it's time to prove it Trisha.

All those nights with the dildos at home, all those "cock loving hypnos", all the imitating of the porn stars...now it's my turn, and if I don't please Daddy, I'll probably never meet another man like this in my life.

And I did it, I took him into my mouth and sucked his cock, no handcuffs, no gag, no blindfold, just Daddy's amazing, beautiful, veiny, meaty cock, and my sissy fuckhole mouth and throat. Ohhhhhh I'm falling deeper now...'thank you Daddy thank you,' I thought as I took him in, and began.

To be continued...