All Comments on 'Taking the Risk Ch. 02'

by shandal

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
IndianChocolateIndianChocolatealmost 15 years ago
Very Good

Oh WoW! I really like this story. It's so normal and refreshing. I do hope you continue.

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Nice Chapter!!!

That was a nice chapter that you wrote I like the way you're developing the characters of Francesca and Misha. I like how you had the second chapter written from Francesca's view and how herself talk was hurting her. I can hardly wait for the next chapter to see how you bring them together.

FaithWhiteFaithWhitealmost 15 years ago
loving it

Chapter 2 was good. loved the real emotions and how natural everything was. especially like the last line. made me chuckle. definitely keep this up. onto ch. 3. oh i even like the setting. i've been to Guildford so knowing what you're talking about is another good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A nice storybut,

I find it very annoying when authors give characters "cute" nicknames. Francesca is a nice name, why change it to Froo?

brazen1988brazen1988over 13 years ago
i love this

this story is soooo good. i have nearly read all of the stories and they are fantastic. please write something else!!!!

tompo296tompo296over 1 year ago

Enjoying the start of this story, however, I was disappointed with you the author for lowering Misha's level of sophistication by referring to Francesca as 'babe'. After all, he has barely known her for an hour or two, His level of concern was justified but I felt the term was a little crass so soon into the evening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous