All Comments on 'Taking the Step Ch. 01'

by texas0791

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The reward

I hope you get back to your story, sounds like the best is yet to come. getting there with trust and safety cant be easy and then maybe the guilt.i hope you make it and please let us know how it all went.the first time has to be special.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
In case you were thinking that guys like you were rare

Very nice story, well done.

Here's the results of a poll that I recently saw on-line. It was of guys who claimed to be either married to a woman or in a long term committed relationship with a woman:

100% masterbate

86% have fantsized about sex with a guy while they masterbate

81% have masterbated with another guy at least once or twice

59% masterbate with another guy "now and then"

97% masterbate with porn

14% masterbate with straight porn

11% masterbate with bisexual porn

28% masterbate with gay porn

73% masterbate one or more times per day

73% do not tell their wife/girlfriend that they masterbate

62% talk about masterbation with close friends

51% have gone to a park, gym, or restroom with the intention of being masterbated by another guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Like both of your stories

It felt like you were writing my own story. Contact me at lookin4a1st@hotmail.com if your travels bring you to Amarillo and discretion is must;)

ClitNinjaClitNinjaalmost 11 years ago
Mr Texas - thanks for writing my bisexual fantasy...

Your story is erotically arousing and sensual, not because of the sex, but all the real emotions and thoughts we have in common. What a kindred spirit. Here is a short list of our shared "kindred spirit proclivities". Married; good friend as a wife; wife who is less than average on a standard sex score card; curiosity; the Internet play; fear; never unfaithful; horny beyond "our" most erotic fantasies...

My bio fills in some other personal details.

And here is the erotic, luscious, sensuous part for me. My cock is hard erect and swollen because my erotic fantasy and lust is identical with yours and probably thousands of other male bisexual wannabes.

Thanks for seducing me. I am saving my erotic orgasm for part two.

I feel an intimate bisexual closeness and attraction because of what we have in common. The frosting on the cake would be to meet you or develop a friendship as we make this exploratory journey of our bisexual interests, curiosities and lusts.

Thanks for the courage and willingness to share. We, your readers love you for doing this for us. Sealed with strategic kisses and fondling hugs...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertexas0791@texas0791
10 Followers
Married, but bi-curious. Have acted only one time on curiosity, but eager to try again.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES