Taking the Threesome Virgin

Story Info
A threesome virgin gets her cherry popped.
1.7k words
4.26
13.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady Jayne
Lady Jayne
34 Followers

Dean was sitting naked on the bed when Amanda led Shae into the bedroom. Shae approached the bed and began raising her wheelchair seat up so that she was almost level with the mattress. She slipped her transfer board under her plump ass and slid across it onto the bed.

Amanda asked Shae if she could help her remove her shoes. Shae said yes. Amanda removed Shae's shoes and socks and after putting them on the seat of Shae's wheelchair, she moved the wheelchair away from the bed.

Dean and Shae said hi, and Shae realised that she was as nervous then as she had been the very first time that she met Dean.

Amanda sat on the corner of the bed beside Shae. Amanda reached out and gently caressed Shae's cheek. She ran her thumb over Shae's lips. Shae felt her breath hitch as she found herself aroused by Amanda's touch.

Suddenly Shae had the urge to touch Amanda's face. She asked Amanda if she could touch her face. Amanda granted her permission to touch her anywhere Shae wanted. Shae nervously reached out and touched Amanda's cheek. Shae brought her finger over Amanda's mouth and gasped as Amanda sucked her finger into her mouth.

Amanda sucked Shae's finger the way she sucked her husband's cock. She watched as Shae's skin flushed with excitement. She let Shae's finger slip from her mouth before slowly leaning toward her.

Before Shae realised what Amanda was going to do, she felt Amanda's lips against her own. At first it was just a light peck. Amanda pulled back slightly to judge Shae's reaction. Shae leaned towards Amanda and their lips met in another kiss. This time, Amanda let her tongue slip into Shae's mouth. Shae opened her mouth and accepted Amanda's kiss. Her lips were so soft against Shae's. The kiss was gentle at first and then became more demanding. Shae kissed Amanda back as fervently as Amanda kissed her, the two women's tongues tangling.

When they parted, both women were breathless. Dean asked Shae how she'd enjoyed her first female kiss. Shae felt herself blush as she replied that she'd enjoyed it very much. Dean chuckled as he basically told Shae that he'd told her she'd enjoy it. Then Dean said it was his turn. Shae suddenly felt uncertain. She looked at Dean and then looked at Amanda. Shae was uneasy about kissing another woman's husband. Amanda told her it was ok. Shae leaned closer to Dean and brought her mouth to his. Dean captured Shae's mouth in a heated kiss. As Shae and Dean kissed, Amanda reached over and started to stroke her husband's cock. She leaned forward and took his softness in her mouth as her husband continued to kiss Shae.

Shae pulled away from Dean and tried to catch her breath. She watched Amanda suck Dean' cock. Shae leaned over and flicked her tongue over Dean' bare nipple. She circled the opposite nipple with her fingers as she sucked the erect bud between her lips. Dean moaned as the two women continued to take their liberties with him.

Amanda stopped sucking Dean and gently cupped Shae's head, turning her towards Dean' cock. Shae eagerly licked his hardening shaft from base to tip. She kissed the tattoos he had on his pelvis before flicking his piercings lightly with her tongue. She circled the head of his cock with her tongue before closing her mouth around him. She slid her mouth down his shaft, taking him deep in her throat before sliding back up. She slid her mouth up and down his cock, increasing her tempo then slowing down again. Shae gasped around Dean' cock when she felt Amanda cup her breast through her tank top. Amanda fondled Shae's breasts while Shae continued giving Dean a blow job. Shae felt Dean' hand trail down her back until he found the hem of her tank top. He began to lift it up. Amanda grabbed the other side of the tank top and together husband and wife pulled up the thin cotton material.

Shae removed her mouth from Dean' cock and let them remove her shirt. Before she had any time to react, Amanda and Dean both took one of Shae's nipples in their mouths. Shae moaned with pleasure. She reached out and touched Amanda's breast and played with her nipple. Shae slid her hand beneath Amanda's t-shirt and was surprised to find Amanda was braless. She lightly pinched Amanda's nipple as Amanda and Dean continued to suckle her.

Shae grabbed the bottom of Amanda's shirt and began to pull it up. Amanda stopped sucking Shae's breast and let her remove her shirt. Shae cupped Amanda's beautiful big breasts in her hands. Her skin was so soft. Shae leaned forward and took one of Amanda's nipples in her mouth while she played with the other breast. She swirled her tongue around Amanda's nipple, lightly biting it before sucking it soothingly.

Dean commented that both women were still overdressed, as they were both wearing shorts. Amanda got off the bed and removed her shorts. Shae stared in awe at the beautifully naked woman beside the bed. She began to remove her own shorts as Amanda helped.

Dean told Shae to recline against him between his legs. Shae scooted into position and felt Dean' cock against her back. Amanda spread Shae's legs, well aware that she'd never been touched by another woman. Amanda laid on her stomach and began to kiss the inside of Shae's thighs, inching closer to her pussy. Amanda could see how wet and excited Shae was and she couldn't wait to taste her juices. Amanda licked Shae's wet slit several times before parting her slick folds. Amanda continued to lick Shae's pussy as Dean cupped Shae's full breasts. He squeezed them and played with the nipples as Amanda began to suck on Shae's clit. She could feel it swelling beneath her ministrations. Shae tasted so sweet. Amanda slid a finger inside Shae's wet hole, withdrawing it before plunging two fingers inside. Shae moaned as she felt her orgasm begin to build. Dean tugged and pinched Shae's nipples as his beautiful wife finger fucked Shae. As she fingered her, Amanda suckled Shae's swollen clit. Shae cried out as her orgasm took hold.

As she calmed down, Amanda crawled up the bed to where her husband's head was. She kissed him passionately, transferring Shae's taste to him. While Shae recovered, Amanda straddled Dean and drew his cock into her hungry pussy. Shae watched husband and wife fuck, enjoying the sight of Dean' cock splitting Amanda's pussy open. Shae reached over and began to rub Amanda's clit. Dean began to cum at the sight of Amanda's pussy devouring his cock and Shae rubbing Amanda's clit.

When they had both cum, Shae surprised everyone by telling Amanda she wanted to taste her pussy. She wanted to taste Amanda's essence mixed with Dean'. Amanda knelt over Shae's head and lowered herself over Shae's mouth. Shae licked Amanda's dripping lips, taking in the taste of a woman for the very first time. It wasn't long before Shae was licking and sucking Amanda's pussy lips in earnest. Amanda had her hands near Dean' shoulders. Dean lifted his head and took one of his wife's nipples into his mouth. Shae slid her tongue between Amanda's pussy lips and began to circle her hole. Shae grabbed Amanda's ass and squeezed her cheeks before drawing her down closer to Shae's mouth. Amanda cried out with pleasure as she felt Shae's tongue spear her hole. Dean continued to suck his wife's breasts, loving the sight of her being eaten out by Shae.

Shae drank from Amanda's pussy like a woman who'd been stranded in the desert without water. She couldn't believe how much she was enjoying eating another woman out. Shae withdrew her tongue and before Amanda could complain of the loss, she thrust two fingers into her. Shae began to finger fuck her, making sure that she hit the sweet spongy spot that she knew would send Amanda over the edge.

Amanda was going to cum all over Shae's face. She was so close. Her husband sure knew how to pleasure her breasts with his mouth. For a threesome virgin and a girl-on-girl virgin, Shae sure as hell was doing a good job. Amanda shook as she came hard. Shae drank every drop Amanda gave her.

As if by silent agreement, Shae and Amanda began to take turns sucking Dean' cock. Dean moaned at the sight of them licking him together then kissing one another before Shae took him full into her mouth. Amanda sucked his balls before they switched. Once Dean was hard again, Amanda helped Dean on to his side facing Shae. Shae put her leg over Dean' hip and Amanda helped put her husband's cock inside Shae's wet pussy. Then Amanda put on her strap-on and after lubing it up really well, she laid on her side behind Shae and slowly eased the dildo into her ass. Shae moaned at the full sensation she was experiencing. She'd never had anything in her pussy other than a finger while a cock was in her ass. She liked the feeling of being taken from the front and the back. She moved against Dean, her hand between them, keeping him firmly in her pussy. Amanda began to fuck her ass harder as Dean kissed Shae. He reached over Shae and squeezed his wife's ass, pulling her even deeper inside Shae's ass. Shae grabbed Dean' ass, squeezing him before giving him a slap. He slapped her ass as his wife continued to fuck her. Shae screamed out in ecstasy as she came hard. Amanda and Dean fucked her through her orgasm. Dean' cock slipped from Shae's pussy but he quickly replaced it with three fingers. Amanda played with Shae's breast. She cupped Shae's breast and offered it to Dean' mouth. Dean took Shae's breast in his mouth, suckling, pulling her nipple into his mouth and biting it lightly.

Shae's senses went into overload as she could "feel" Amanda fucking her ass with the fake cock while Dean finger fucked her pussy, stretching and filling her with three of his manly fingers, and sucking on her breast. She cried out again as she surrendered to the white hot ecstasy she was experiencing. Amanda gently removed the fake cock from her ass. Dean and Amanda sensed their new toy was exhausted so they all decided to curl up and have a nap, knowing this was just the beginning of more fun to cum.

Lady Jayne
Lady Jayne
34 Followers