Taking the Xy Axis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In and out, in and out, aw hell it was wildly sexy.

"Baby...you feel so good." He grunted, snorting in large amounts of air, signaling that he too was ready to come. "So tight, James."

That sound he made had me jacking my cock. I'd drooled a pool of clear slick in the pit of my navel, which made a good slip-slide through my fist.

Suddenly, his expression changed from sweaty lust to his 'come face'. "Oh man I'm there! I'm there!" He hitched my ass up a little higher, fucked new angles and made the come boil in my balls. He leaned forward, and touched my forehead with his. "Come with me." He demanded, eyes blazing as he fucked me harder, in the throes of his orgasm that carried me into mine.

Hot ejaculate shot from me, between our sweat-slick bodies and we slipped in it as we heavy breathed male satisfaction in each other's face. At last, my heart came to its normal rhythm and we parted, kissed thank you. I rolled over and on my side and pulled Felicia against me so that her round butt was against my crotch.

"Did you enjoy your show?" I asked her, kissing her ear.

"Oh yes, we'll have to do that again." She purred, thoroughly satisfied with herself.

"Mmm, James, I believe we will."

Darrion pressed in close, slipping an arm under my neck and Felicia's too so that he could hold us at the same time. This was our usual sleeping position; it really was quite erotic, especially when one or all of us woke up from randy dreams—although now I wouldn't have to settle on fantasy about my guy being assertive. Through this, I realized it wasn't a matter of what I wanted, or how aroused I was at the very thought of surrendering my body, it was all about trust and he had mine.

#

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
EnjoyBothEnjoyBothabout 5 years ago
Enjoyed

I enjoyed this story. The feeling of a chase, the erotic feelings of being desired, dealing with a twit, and in the end, having a first experience (being taken) the way it was desired in the first place.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bathing Suit Dilemma Two straight guys get surprisingly horny in the Jacuzzi.in Gay Male
Damaged Goods Fragile contents; handle with care.in Gay Male
Alex and Nick A police officer and a lawyer begin a relationship.in Gay Male
We're Not Gay Two guys discover their orientation isn't what they thought.in Gay Male
Want You to Want Me Jock v Nerd. And for some reason I'm fucked for this nerd.in Gay Male
More Stories