Taking Up when Gramps Left Off Ch. 01

Story Info
Going on a boat Holiday with mum and gran.
4.3k words
4.74
35.9k
89

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,498 Followers

Jack finds his girlfriend has been cheating on him, he has hired a boat for a ten-day cruise on the Norfolk Broads, he was so looking forward to this holiday then his mum and gran say they'd love to go with him.

Today was wonderful, I had just secured six hotels and five restaurants wine lists for my wine company, all of these customers had busy establishments. At the age of twenty, I had set up my wine company four years ago with the help of Gramps, who had bankrolled me and was the patriarch of the family. During the start up four years ago, Gramps and I had visited a Wine Exhibition in France, on our journey home he was smiling then said, "We're going to have to drink more wine at home to get your business going."

Gramps and gran were two characters, mum had divorced my father when I was three, I had no recollections of my father, Gramps had always been there for me as had mum and gran. Gramps had been a successful businessman, gran was twelve years younger than him, she was sixty-six and looked gorgeous, gran had been a model and still modelled at times. Mum had also been a model and had me when she was twenty, she was now forty-five but looked like she was in her thirties.

My childhood memories were wonderful, Gramps, gran and mum were the essence of respectability, we were a church going family though when Gramps passed away nine months ago, we stopped going to church so regularly, gran and mum were both helping me with the wine business, they were both workers, perhaps this may have been the reason.

Two years ago, I'd set up a Wine Club, we now had over nine thousand members taking a case of wine every month, my wine company was profitable, it was also an enjoyable place to work. I had adopted the buying standard of buying at source or as close to it as I could get, the wines I stocked were of the highest quality and far better than the high-volume supermarket wines.

On my way home I decided to visit my girlfriend, we'd been dating for over a year, the sex was brilliant but she wasn't mum's favourite, there was a top of the range Porsche sitting outside her family house, she was two years older than me and still lived with her widowed mother. I knew the car, it belonged to a local businessman, so I parked a hundred yards from the house waiting to see if he came out of the house.

I didn't have wait long, the door opened and he stepped out with Kay, my girlfriend, dressed in a silk kimono which I'd bought for her birthday. They kissed in the house doorway erotically, he was having a great feel of her massive tits, they kissed for over a minute or so then he left giving a wave from the open window of his Porsche as he drove off.

My heart sank, I'd hired a cabin cruiser to go on a cruise of the Norfolk Broads and had already studied and passed the required competency exam. I'd researched all the good restaurants along the way, where we'd anchor and eat for lunch and dinner, I was worried now as you need someone to secure the boat when I was steering it, there was no way I was taking her on holiday now.

I decided to close the book straightaway, I phoned her, she answered the phone with, "Hi darling, have you been busy today?"

I replied, "I've been very busy today, I have just seen Charles Cooper leave your mum's house, you looked good in the kimono I bought you, I'm sure he enjoyed the feel of your big tits, Kay, we're finished, I don't want to see you again, I hope things work out for you."

When she said, 'What about our cruise holiday?' I hung up and drove home as it was now six in the evening, we usually ate around six-thirty, when I walked into the house both gran and mum asked, "How did you get on?"

They were in the kitchen, gran was cooking and mum was having a glass of wine, I said, "Great, we have eleven new customers, I need to do their wine lists and email them for approval, it's looking good, I need a glass of wine."

Mum looked at me as she poured me a glass of wine and said, "Jack, what's wrong, you look dreadful?"

I knew mum didn't like Kay, I said, "It's over with Kay, I don't want to see her again."

As I topped up my glass, mum said, "I'm happy to hear that, what happened?"

I told her that I had seen Charles Cooper coming out of her mum's house, they had kissed and Kay was only wearing a kimono which I'd given her as a present. Gran said, "Were you not going on a boating holiday to the Norfolk Broads with her soon?"

I replied, "Yes, the planning and work I've put into that holiday but I'll have to cancel as I'd be struggling to sail myself."

Mum said, "Don't do that Jack, I'll come with you, I would love to have a holiday like that, how long are you going for?"

"Ten days mum, I've a beautiful family boat which is fully equipped, kitchen, shower, central heating and every luxury you can think of, it has a king size bed, two children's beds and sofa that converts into a bed."

Mum said, "I'll come with you, do you have any pictures?"

I got my laptop and showed her the boat and where we would lunch and dinner, I said, "I'd love it if you came with me, I've been so looking forward to this holiday, I've already paid for it, if I cancel I'll lose a lot of money."

Mum said, "Jack, I'll definitely come with you, if I'm right that's twenty different places we will eat in and the scenery will be amazing."

Gran had been looking to, she said, "Could you squeeze me in, I'd love to come too?"

I was so relieved, I said, "That would be super, remember the fabulous holidays we used to have, I'll contact them and tell them it's now for three adults. What a relief that is, I'm looking forward to this holiday now rather than going with Kay, she's was only good for one thing."

No one asked what that was, we had a wonderful dinner, then I went into Gramps's old study to get the wine lists organised, that was relatively easy as they were all having similar wine lists. I emailed the lists to the customers with suggestions giving their wine lists a little more depth.

I loved working at Gramps desk, a beautiful antique desk, I had opened a drawer where he kept odds and ends, then I noticed in the wood covering the top of the drawer was a button, I pushed the button, out popped a secret compartment, there were a couple of old newspaper articles on charitable things Gramps had done, there was also a USB stick, I put it into my laptop.

It contained one folder titled JandJ, I wondered what that could be, I knew immediately when I opened the first picture, it referred to J, Judy my gran and Jill my mum. There were twelve pictures in the folder, these weren't naughty or dirty pictures, they were hard core extreme pictures, my cock stiffened as I looked at them. I'd never thought of gran or mum in a sexual way, seeing the beauty of their bodies changed all that, gran and mum's bodies were amazing, their massive tits and curves, especially their long legs were overwhelming.

The first picture was of mum sitting on top of Gramps who was sitting on a chair with mum riding him reverse cowgirl, when I saw Gramps's massive cock, I knew that I'd Gramps genes in my body, the happy look on both their faces told me they were loving what they were doing, mum had the head of Gramps's cock just inside her thick cunt flaps, it was a quality picture as the glistening of cunt juice on his long thick cock was so realistic.

The next picture was of Gramps ass fucking mum with mum bent down eating gran's pussy, the look on gran's face was one of happiness. I couldn't believe that Gramps had been having threesomes with mum and gran, this was the proof, what a shock to my system, the biggest shock was the facial expressions of Gramps, gran and mum, they were all looking so happy.

Trying to get my head around this wasn't easy, I uploaded the folder with the arousing pictures to a Cloud I used, then put the USB stick back in the secret compartment, I wanted to have another look at the pictures to see how old the pictures were but my wine glass was empty so I went to the kitchen and topped up my glass. I went into the lounge and said, "I'm nearly finished, do you need a top up?"

Gran said, "Of course, I was just about to get some, Jack this is an amazing cruise we're going on, I've been researching all the places we are stopping to eat, there's some wonderful restaurants, you have put a lot of work into this. I'm glad we are going with you, we'll have a great holiday, you're better off without Kay, how long will you be? Can we help you?"

I smiled, gran's tits looked amazing, I said, "Gran, I'm happy you and mum are coming with me, we'll have a fantastic holiday, I've maybe half an hours work to do, I'm thinking of suggestions I can make to get a couple of more wines on their lists, I won't be long gran."

Both mum and gran had their iPads on, mum said, "Some of these restaurants are quite plush, mum and I must bring some nice evening clothes, I haven't been excited about a holiday for a while, I'm excited about this one, it's so different, do we need to know anything about the boat?"

"Mum, the boats thirty-five feet long, when we're mooring the boat, if you jump off the boat with a rope and secure it making sure the boat is parallel to the dock, gran then throws you a second line, the engine is off when we're doing this, it's easy, let me finish my work and we can talk later."

I went back to Gramps study, I connected to the Cloud, the pictures excited me, the pictures were so explicit, there was one of gran and mum after they had their faces and tits sprayed with Gramps's spunk. Both gran and mum had spunk on their tongues, how had Gramps managed to get them both to do this? How could I get myself into the same position? I thought it would be better if my initial approach could be flirting, complementing them and giving them delicate cuddles when I could. I knew for sure that neither of them had been seeing anyone since Gramps had died, that was nine months ago, a picture of them 69ing made me think, maybe they're giving each other relief?"

I believed that the pictures were taken fifteen years ago, I was perhaps nine at the time, though some of the pictures could have been taken ten years ago, this had been going on for a while, I thought ten years ago Gramps was getting close to seventy, maybe he wasn't so sexually active then?

I went back to the lounge, gran and mum were talking about the clothes they would take with them, I heard gran say, "Jill, both of us are fortunate, we can both wear bikinis, if the weather's good that's what I'll be wearing."

I topped up their glasses and sat with them on the sofa, we chatted generally for about half an hour, we called it a day and went to our rooms, I was in bed dozing, thinking about the amazing things that happened today, it had been an eventful day, I had a troubling thought, had I switched off the laptop? I didn't want to take the risk, I went to Gramps study, it was switched off, on the way back to my room I heard mum's voice coming from gran's room, "Mum, you're so horny tonight, what's made you so horny?"

"Jill, you know me, I'm always horny, that feels so good, you're going to make me cum, I'm looking forward to the holiday but how are we going to manage ten days without sex?"

"Mum, we'll find a way, I'm so close too, I'm so happy Jack's finished with Kay, I can't stand that girl, I hope Jack finds someone nice but he never socialises, he works all the time."

I was sure they'd cum soon, I quietly went to my bedroom, my brain bursting with what I'd learned today. I fell asleep thinking about gran and mum's bodies, I woke thinking about those beautiful big tits and gorgeous bodies, I hugged them and kissed them on the cheek at every opportunity. I didn't go over the top but the weight of their massive tits on my chest felt great, after a couple of days they were pulling me closer to them. We were all working hard, the days flew past, our hugs were lasting longer, my compliments were being accepted, I had the feeling that both of them were pushing their tits out for me.

On the Thursday afternoon I got a call from the boat hire company, I was due to get the boat on Saturday afternoon at two, this weeks hire on the boat had been cut short, the boat could be available at nine on Saturday morning would I like to take it then? It was a three-hour drive, I put it to gran and mum, they both wanted it at nine in the morning, I confirmed we would take it at nine. I found a hotel for Friday evening, it was a family room, I booked it, then told mum and gran, which was fine with them.

The excitement on Friday was amazing, we were going on holiday, we had lunch in the restaurant then left. We had packed enough wine and Champagne to last us easily two weeks never mind ten days. The drive was horrendous, with road works and traffic jams it took us six hours before we arrived at the hotel, it was a nice hotel but the room had a double bed and a foldaway single bed, when gran saw it she said, "Jill, you sleep in the double bed with Jack, I'll sleep in the small bed, Jack's driven a horrible drive, he needs a proper night's sleep."

We went for dinner, the food and wine was excellent, I was thinking I'd be sleeping in the same bed as mum, as we were finishing our meal mum said, "Jack, what side of the bed do you sleep on?"

I thought for a second and said, "The right hand side, why do you ask?"

"I sleep on the left hand side, so all fits, Jack, you've seen a naked woman before, mum and I both sleep naked so don't be surprised when you see us nude."

I laughed and said, "You both have beautiful bodies so there's no problem, I also sleep naked, I'm sure that you have both seen a naked man before."

I don't think either of them expected that reply as both had a curious look on their faces, in the bedroom gran said, "Who wants to use the bathroom first, maybe better you go first Jack as your mum and I take a bit of time to take our war paint off?"

"Ok gran, I'll go first."

I was happy about doing this as if I'd seen mum and gran naked I was sure my cock would have stiffened. Mum had left a bag for us to put our laundry in which I did. I came out of the bathroom wearing a smile, my flaccid cock looked impressive, long and thick but not erect, my heavy balls also looked so pleasing, I was carrying my chinos which I'd wear again tomorrow, to say mum and gran's eyes were fixated on my cock was putting it mildly, neither said a word as I went to bed.

I got into bed, putting on my bedside lamp, it was getting dark and I wanted some light when mum and gran came out of the bathroom. I busied myself with a map, we'd get the boat at nine tomorrow morning, originally, we were getting it in the early afternoon, so I had nowhere booked for lunch. Although our cruise would take us down stream, the person who originally suggested the places to eat had mentioned a good restaurant up stream, it was a forty-five-minute cruise, I emailed them asking for a table at twelve for three. Two minutes later I received an email confirming the reservation.

Gran was first out of the bathroom, for her age her body was amazing, she didn't rush into bed which allowed me to feast my eyes on her gorgeous body, she was looking at me with a smile on her face and boastfully pushing her massive tits out, gran said, "That was a long drive today, you did very well, I'm tired and I wasn't driving, I think this will be a fun holiday, we have breakfast at eight and I'm an early riser, so if I'm in the shower you can come in and shave, I'll leave the door open."

She blew me a kiss as she got into bed, I was glad I'd left the light on, seeing gran's body had stiffened my cock, her massive melons, her vulva smooth and swollen with a very inviting long sex slit, I wondered if mums would be similar. I didn't have to wait long for mum to come out of the bathroom proudly pushing her massive tits out, their bodies were identical, mum smiled and said, "I thought you'd be asleep Jack, that was a long drive, what are you doing?"

The way mum walked to her side of the bed stiffened my cock, knowing this gorgeous woman was going to be lying naked next to me was going to be a problem. I told her about the change in plans and we'd go up stream to a restaurant for lunch, mum got into bed and cuddled up close to me, I was still holding the map in my hand, mum said, "Show me where we're going tomorrow, this is like an adventure?"

Mum was lying partially on top of me, her massive right tit felt so good on my chest, her hard nipple touching my skin, I brought my knees up to support the map, my foot was now touching mum's leg. I put my arm around mum, my hand was touching her waist, her skin felt so soft and warm, I used my index finger to trace out the route we were taking tomorrow, mum was now pushing her tit against my chest. Mum whispered, "Will you show me every night where we go next day, it's so interesting, I feel I'm in safe hands with you Jack, your body feels so tight and firm, are you comfortable being this close to me?"

As I turned my head, mum's mouth was two inches from my mouth instinctively our lips met, our tongues intertwined deeply in each other's mouths, I straightened my legs, the map fell on the floor, both of us were now exploring the other's body, I whispered, "What about gran?"

Mum whispered back, "She won't disturb us, Jack, hold me close, you feel so good."

I was fondling mum's tits as she caressed my rock-hard cock, I started to suck on mum's hard nipple, moving my hand south over her flat stomach and as I spread her thick cunt lips open out popped a huge hooded clit, it felt so suckable. I slid two fingers deep inside her wet pussy, mum was now massaging my heavy balls, her touch was magic, mum whispered, "Jack, your balls are so heavy have you lots of creamy spunk for mummy?"

"Whatever mummy wants I'll give her, I love your body mum, I feel so comfortable being with you, I'm so happy we're doing this, are you sure we're ok with gran?"

"I feel the same Jack, don't worry about gran, I love your monster cock, Jack I need fucked, lie on your back and mummy will go on top, we'll do nice things to each other later, your cock is so big, mummy needs to feel it inside her, darling if I get noisy that means I'm enjoying it."

Mum squatted over me gripping my cock at the base she ran the bulbous head of my cock up and down her gorgeous cunt, she put in the middle of her long sex slit and pushed down, taking the full length, my cock was buried in her warm cunt. She soon had a wonderful rhythm going, mum was giving me a great ride, tightening her strong cunt muscles at the right time, mum's breathing was getting heavier, in her normal voice she said, "Baby, I love it, I love the sensation of having you inside me, how's it for you darling, I want it good for you, mummy wants to give you so much pleasure?"

I didn't know what to say, mum was giving me the best ride of my life, she'd angled her hips enabling her to take my cock deeper, I was now raising my hips, I was riding mum with the same pace she was riding me, we were as one, mum was getting noisy now, she cried out, "Baby, cum for me, shoot your spunk deep inside mummy's cunt, cum for me baby, let's cum together, let's make this a great memory for both of us."

We both climaxed simultaneously, mum was having a body-shaking orgasm, her whole body was shuddering, she composed herself and leaned down, we kissed so lovingly for several minutes. I was speechless, that was easily the best ride of my life, my cock was tingling, mum was looking at me with a great smile on her face, I was just about to say something when gran said, "That looked amazing, you weren't fucking each other you were loving each other, you've made me so wet and horny, can I join you?"

I smiled and said, "Of course you can gran, seeing you naked coming out of the bathroom stiffened my cock, if mum and you are happy I'd love to have both of you, would you two be comfortable with that?"

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,498 Followers
12