Taking Up when Gramps Left Off Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both nodded their heads in agreement, I took gran in my arms and we kissed lovingly for a couple of minutes, I played with gran's tits as mum smiled at us, there wasn't much difference in the size of gran's tits and mum's, grans sagged a little but were excellent for her age, gran felt hot, her tongue was doing magical things in my mouth. I put my hand on her pussy, she spread her legs in anticipation, I slid two fingers inside her, gran smiled and said, "I'm wet and hungry."

"Hungry for what gran?"

With a sparkle in her eye she said, "Your cock, I'll lie on the bed, take me in the missionary position, I'm good in that position."

As gran and I got a rhythm going I looked at mum, she was sitting in an armchair, her legs spread wide, her thumb working on her hard clit as she finger fucked herself with three fingers. Gran said, "It feels so good Jack, give it to me a little harder and deeper, I can take it all, that's better, give me everything you can and I'll take it."

The way gran was gripping my cock was amazing, gran and mum both gave great rides, they both love sex, they were so relaxed and open-minded about sex, I'm fucking gran and mum's working her gorgeous cunt and watching me fuck her mum, I was now thinking that the big bed on the boat would be the one we'd be using.

I was pounding gran now, she was holding her ankles which were now touching her shoulders, gran was giving me a great ride, I knew she was close and so was I, gran was breathing heavily, she cried out, "Jack, I love your cock, it feels so good, I'm so close, cum for me baby, let me feel you spurt your cum inside me, cum for me."

We both climaxed within seconds of each other, gran had a body-shaking orgasm, it took her a couple of minutes to compose herself, I leaned down and we kissed each other with so much passion, gran was doing magical things with her tongue in my mouth, gran said, "I enjoyed that so much, it feels so good when you're inside me, how was it for you Jill?"

Mum smiled and said, "You two didn't notice that I orgasmed at the same time as you did, Jack, you have a beautiful athletic movement when you are riding, it aroused me watching you fuck gran, mum, I loved feeling him inside me, I'm sure we will all have a wonderful holiday."

I was lying in the middle of the bed, mum on my left gran on my right, it felt so good, we were all naked, gran said, "Jack, you must tell us what you enjoy, Jill and I can do a lot of nice things with you, you can also do whatever you want with the both of us, we are both open-minded and enjoy the excitement of exhilarating sex, it's nearly midnight and we've ordered breakfast for eight, let's get some sleep, tomorrow is going to be a fun day."

To be continued, please give 5 Stars are more people will read it.

All comments and suggestions are welcome as they can help in future stories.

Jack1107

12