Taking What Belongs to Daddy

Story Info
Daddy takes what's his.
1.1k words
4.02
50.8k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Everyone in this story is 18+ and not related to each other. Both parties are consenting adults in a DD/lg relationship in the BDSM lifestyle. There is no incest.)

*****

It was a late night for Daddy at work. Babygirl usually stayed up to greet him at the door but that night, she had fallen asleep waiting for him. Daddy walked through the front door and took off his work boots and jacket. He headed upstairs and found Babygirl's door cracked open. He knew she had been waiting for him to come home.

Daddy opened the door and walked in before quietly closing the door behind him. Babygirl was asleep on her bed and only partially covered with the sheet. Daddy noticed that she was naked under the sheet. He smiled to himself. Daddy loved seeing his Babygirl naked. Daddy moves closer to her bed and gently sat on the edge of the bed.

Daddy went to move the sheet, when Babygirl moved slightly. When she moved, she kicked the covers off even more revealing her smooth pussy. Daddy smiled at the sight before him. He gently placed his hand on her thigh and waited to see if Babygirl woke up. Nothing happened. Daddy moves his hand further up and lightly brushed his fingers over her pussy lips. Still no movement from Babygirl.

Daddy slid a finger between her lips and her pussy started to open up. He could feel how wet Babygirl was and he parted her lips a bit further. Babygirl moved slightly but was still asleep. Daddy gently rubbed her clit. Babygirl moaned lightly while still asleep. Daddy started to rub and make circles on her clit and her wetness grew. Daddy wanted to taste her so bad that he pulled covers all the way back and moved between her legs.

Daddy moved his face closer and closer to Babygirl's pussy. He spread her pussy lips and placed his mouth over her pussy. Daddy started to lick her pussy and clit. Babygirl shifted a bit. Daddy went back to lapping up her wetness. Daddy was lost to all rational thought and continue to enjoy his Babygirl. Daddy slid two fingers inside her pussy and slowly worked them in and out. Babygirl started to moan in her sleep.

Daddy pumped his fingers a bit faster while continuing to lick her pussy and suck on her clit. Babygirl opened her eyes and saw it was her Daddy between her legs. Daddy was so lost in what he was doing, that he didn't notice that she woke up. Babygirl places her hands on the back of his head.

"Hello babygirl." Daddy stated.

"Hmmm hi Daddy!" Babygirl responded.

"You like being woken up like this?" Daddy asked.

"Hmmm yes, Daddy. Please don't stop." Babygirl answered.

"Lay back and let me love you." Daddy responded.

Babygirl laid back and Daddy went back to eating and fingering her sweet pussy. Babygirl moaned and placed her hands back on Daddy's head. Daddy picked up the pace and ate her a little more aggressively.

"Hmm! Yes, Daddy! Don't stop!" Babygirl cried out.

Daddy kept going and could feel her getting wetter and wetter the closer she got to climaxing. Daddy sucked and flicked his tongue over her clit continuously. Babygirl raised up on her arms and watched as Daddy ate her pussy. Babygirl was getting close to climaxing. Daddy sucked her clit feverishly while flicking his tongue over the most sensitive part.

"OH YES, DADDY!! I'M CUMMING!!" Babygirl called out.

"Cum Babygirl. Cum for Daddy." Daddy responded as he sucked her pussy while she came.

"AHHHH! YES DADDY!!" Babygirl stayed as she came hard for her Daddy.

As Babygirl came down from her intense orgasm, Daddy crawled up and held his Babygirl in his arms. She moved so her back was against Daddy's chest and curled up. Daddy wrapped his arms around her. Babygirl could feel Daddy's hard cock pressing against her ass, so she wiggled a bit to see what Daddy would do.

"Are you restless now, Babygirl?" Daddy asked.

"Yes, Daddy. I want more." Babygirl answered.

"More?" Daddy asked.

"Uh huh. I want Daddy's cock." Babygirl answered.

"Do you now?" Daddy asked.

"Yes, Daddy." Babygirl answered.

"Beg for it, Babygirl. Daddy stated.

"Please, Daddy! I want your cock so bad. I want to suck on Daddy's cock and I want to feel Daddy's cock in my wet pussy. Please, Daddy!" Babygirl begged.

"Good girl." Daddy responded as he slid off his work pants and shorts. "Come here."

"Yes, Daddy." Babygirl stated as she crawled across her bed.

"Good girl. You may." Daddy gave her permission to touch and suck his cock.

Babygirl eagerly took Daddy's cock into her mouth and flicked her tongue across the head. Daddy moaned at the feeling of being deep in her mouth. Babygirl held the base of Daddy's cock while she sucked and bobbed up and down. Daddy pulled up her long hair and held on to it as he started to gently thrust his cock in to her mouth. Babygirl moaned and did her best not to gag.

"On your hands and knees." Daddy commanded.

"Yes, Daddy." Babygirl responded and did as she was told while Daddy pulled out a condom and slid it on his cock.

"Are you ready?" Daddy asked.

"Yes Daddy." Babygirl answered.

"Good." Daddy responded as he slammed his cock deep into her pussy.

"AHH! Yes, Daddy." Babygirl reacted.

Daddy held her hips as he continued to slam into her warm, wet pussy. Babygirl got louder and louder the harder he pounded her pussy. Daddy grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled her gently upwards so she got a different sensation as he fucked her. Daddy was getting close to cumming and he wanted her to feel it when he came.

"Are you a good little slut for Daddy?" Daddy asked.

"Yes, Daddy. I'm your good little slut." Babygirl answered.

"Good girl. Daddy wants to cum. Daddy is going to fuck you harder before he cums." Daddy stated.

"Please Daddy! Fuck me good and hard." Babygirl begged as Daddy picked up the pace and fucked her as hard as he could. "OH YES, DADDY! HARDER!"

Daddy fucked her harder than before as she screamed out in pleasure. Daddy told her he was going to cum and they had their climaxes together. Babygirl collapsed on the bed and rolled over so Daddy could lay down. Daddy took the condom off and tossed it in the trash before laying down with his Babygirl. Daddy wrapped his arms around her and waited until she started to drift off to sleep.

"Get some sleep Babygirl. Daddy will see you in the morning." Daddy stated.

"Ok. Good night, Daddy. I love you." Babygirl responded.

"Good night, Babygirl. I love you too." Daddy stayed before leaving her room and heading to bed.

The End.