Taking What He Wants

Story Info
If you don't pay attention to your spouse, someone else will.
6.6k words
4.27
46.2k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,965 Followers

I seldom cast a line into the LW pond, many of the submissions are nothing more than disgusting cuck stories, who the hell wants another man, or men, to screw their wife while they watch? It baffles me. From time to time there will be a good story, but it doesn't seem to be the norm. Regular readers in LW are by and large a vicious bunch, you have the BTB crowd and the RAAC crowd which will never agree on anything outside their point of view.

This story is neither, it's a scenario of what I think happens more often than not when a couple loses focus of the reality that if you don't pay attention to your spouse, someone else will. It usually doesn't lead to infidelity, but the opportunity is certainly there. I also know of several couples where one or the other has strayed once and their marriages survived, I know of one couple that have been together without another incident for over 45 years.

Since my one other entry in the LW category only scored a 4.48 I'm not sure why I'm submitting another, maybe I'm a masochist. So, I must ask myself, will this short story be a triumph or a tragedy? Either way it's full speed ahead and let the chips fall where they may. As always, all participants are well over the age of 18.

Taking What He Wants

We kissed upon waking, just as we had done every day we were together for over twenty years, the exceptions being time in the hospital for childbirth or the three or four times one or the other been away for business or continuing ed. It was always a soft tender smooch until we'd brushed teeth and chased the dragon breath from our mouths, after that just about anything could happen during the second or third kiss.

Though our libido and desires wanted things to go another direction we typically settled for a bit of groping and maybe a little suck or lick before becoming sensical once again, in other words, getting ready for the workday. The evenings, now that was a different subject entirely, once we were empty nesters and were sure the little boogers weren't going to just "pop in" on mom and dad to see what they were up to, our home was open territory as it had been before the babies took over.

Nowhere and no time was what we called inconvenient the first three or four years of our sexual renewal, nor was it bad at present, it was less frequent, at least twice a week, often three, and it was more gentle than in our younger years. Although, there was the occasional all out down and dirty twenty-minute fuck session on the living room floor, leaving us breathless for an hour or more wondering why we would abuse our bodies like that at our ages. Those wooden floors are hard dang it, I don't care how lost you are in the throes of lust. Tthen we'd chuckle as we cuddled thinking about our motto from the beginning, "the worst sex we'd ever had was wonderful".

I work security for a large shopping mall, I should qualify that statement with this, I'm in charge of security at the largest shopping mall in our fair city. My days are spent watching and analyzing people, whether in the video screen room watching live feed or walking the actual premises, I was always watching and analyzing individuals or groups. Shoot, I even have a master's degree in applied behavior analysis, when I began college I never would have imagined I could get a job just watching people trying to figure what was in their beady little minds.

To go along with that I have extended knowledge concerning body language, since you must have a masters in psychology to be recognized as a body language expert there are numerous other courses that will teach a person the same things, without an official title. The last thing I wanted in life as we started out was more college, I chose to forego the title and concentrate on finding a real job in my field, which brings me to where I am today.

There had been a power outage in our part of the city shutting down a fifteen block area which included the mall, though everything immediately went into back up mode the generators were never designed to do more than maintain security lighting and basic security. It took over an hour to clear the mall and get all the stores buttoned up, with that done and the second shift personnel dutifully taking care of things I went home early. My bride generally gets home an hour or more before I do so I was excited to be home early, get supper started and be a blessing to her.

Imagine her surprise when she walked in forty-five minutes later than usual to not only the smell of a bouquet of aroma's wafting from the kitchen but to see me sitting in my easy chair. Except it wasn't the woman I'd kissed goodbye that morning, that woman wore a skirt ending an inch above the knee, a blouse that was thick enough to hide the details but thin enough to let you know what existed, panty hose and two inch heels. This woman before me had on a skirt that ended at least five inches above her knees, a blouse thin enough I could see the soft lacy bra beneath, one with the straps to the side pushing everything front and center, allowing a lot of cleavage to be exposed if the wearer so chose. Which wasn't the case with Evelyn, but even with the blouse buttoned high it was obvious what was beneath.

She hadn't worn that bra to work, what I watched her put on as we dressed for work was a non-descript full cup cotton thing with a cute floral design and matching cotton hip hugger panties to match. Then there was the panty hose I'd watched her shimmy into, getting my hand playfully slapped for dipping it into the front for a quick feel of her silky down, those were missing. In their place were sheer stockings (likely silk) that ended in a pair of four-inch heels. Mind you her hair wasn't mussed, her makeup no different than the end of any other day, clothes weren't askew, nothing to throw up a red flag other than how she was dressed.

With a plastic bag hanging on one arm and the purse over her shoulder she stopped, gasped slightly, smiled, and blurted.

"You're home early. Was it the power outage, I heard about it at work?"

I smiled, "Put your purse and bag down then come sit with me." There was no animosity in my voice, no suggested blame, no intimidation, or implied accusation, just a simple invitation to sit with me.

When she moved to my chair she sat on the floor next to me, I put my hand under her arm lifting as she stood and said.

"I don't want you to sit near me, I want you to sit with me. Come on, you haven't sat in my lap for a long time."

She tried but didn't succeed in sitting across me without exposing a lot of leg, by the time her legs were draped over one arm and her body rested in my other her skirt had ridden up enough to show a clip on her garter strap, she tried tugging the skirt down, I put my hand on hers.

"Nuh-uh, leave it as is. Let's have a little talk. First, how come you're so late, with part of the city shut down traffic shouldn't have been a problem."

In answering she seemed a little nervous but in a guilty way, "Roz and Marge asked me to have a quick drink with them on the way home, I thought I'd get here before you did and start supper."

I quickly did the math in my head, considering when she'd have gotten off work and the time she walked through the door there wouldn't have time for anything other than a drink. I could smell the blackberry brandy on her breath, her favorite.

"So where are your clothes Evy? You didn't leave the house in what you're wearing? I see you have stockings on, seamed at that, my favorite, which tells me you are either wearing a garter belt or have on the dark blue silk garter panties you love to tease me with."

As I spoke I slid my hand under her skirt headed for the promised land, she softly closed them, I stopped, looked at her and said, "Open", which she did by relaxing. When my hand hit the crotch I was thankful they weren't wet with excitement. They felt warm and slightly damp as was usual for my girl, I immediately ruled out anything nefarious. I found myself feeling guilty to have even had the thoughts, but then I wasn't the one who had changed into a more revealing outfit after work and gone with her girlfriends to a bar.

To my surprise what my fingers did encounter were a pair of silk panties, as I felt along the edges I allowed my hand to rub over the top of her mound. Nope, those were definitely not the panties I'd watched her put on hours ago, they were the garter panties I'd ordered from Paris two Christmases ago. Pulling my hand from beneath her skirt I brought my hand to my face and smelled before I spoke.

"That's my Evy, I love the smell of you babe. So, where are your clothes?"

She looked at me sheepishly, "In the plastic bag with my purse. These aren't mine, Roz loaned them to me, I changed just before we left from work."

"I'm confused, she brought clothes for you to wear, including underwear? I thought it was an unwritten rule that women never wore another woman's underwear. Are you telling me she has garter panties from Paris the same size and color as those I bought you?"

I could feel her tighten, I held her a little tighter and told her to relax, I wasn't accusing, I needed the facts.

"Bras are a little different, panties are an absolute no-no, although my sisters and I exchanged panties all the time in high school if one was out of clean ones, I guess being sisters is different."

She wouldn't look up as she continued, "I brought my panties and stockings along, I knew what she was going to bring and I wanted to feel sexy, I'm forty seven Bryan, I feel frumpy, you tell me how attractive I am almost daily but you have to, you're my husband."

Were it not for the fact that I study people and have seen this same woman hundreds of times I'd have dumped her sorry ass on the floor and walked out. She hadn't cheated, I was sure she hadn't even contemplated it, she was looking for affirmation, but she was looking in the wrong places.

"No love, I don't have to tell you I find you attractive twenty plus years later, I don't have to get a hardon watching you walk across the bedroom in panties with no bra, your tits jiggling and gently swaying, my lips wanting to be wrapped around those lovely nipples. I don't have to look at you when we're in public and become angry because other men are leering at you, I don't HAVE to do any of those things just because I'm your husband."

She kissed me and sniffled, "I'm sorry honey."

I turned her face to mine, with our faces a nose apart I continued, "Did you forget throughout the day what you said to me this morning?"

She pulled back with a questioning look, "What did I say, I honestly can't remember."

"After you slapped my hand you reached out and grabbed my dick through my underwear, softly stroked it a few times and whispered in my ear, "Tonight lover, mama will have lots of pussy for you tonight". Apparently you said that because you felt you had to as my wife."

"No, no Bryan, not at all, I meant every word I said, take me to bed right now and I'll prove it." Then she said something that proved how desperate she was to make me understand. "Take me to bed and fuck me hard Bryan, fuck me like a naughty girl."

In our twenty plus years I had heard use that word less than five times other than when she climaxed. I needed to get to the bottom of what took place, but I wasn't going to do so at the peril of destroying the woman I'd pledged my life to.

"Just so I have this right Evy, you dressed in a way that suggested to men you were ready to be taken home and screwed because you wanted to feel desired and sexy?"

"I didn't dress like a slut Bryan, lots of women my age wear skirts just below midthigh, I wasn't trying to advertise anything of the sort."

She needed to know how men think, even those in happy monogamous marriages. "When you dress as you are in a bar or other public places without a husband or at least a boyfriend, in most men's eyes they think you're on the prowl. Especially a woman your age and looking as good as you do."

She bristled, "My age, what's that supposed to mean? I thought you said I was pretty and sexy."

"You are but look at this from a man's point of view. You have that successful air about you, you're middle aged and gravity hasn't had much effect on your body yet, your behavior is one of confidence. Then there's the fact that you're a mom, women just have that look, the hips that have widened slightly from having babies, breasts that have enlarged for the same reason, not to mention the sudden onslaught of a MILF culture. Men young and old are looking for a mom they'd like to fuck, imagine how encouraged they are when they see a woman like you dressed as you are with no escort."

"But Roz says there's nothing wrong with showing it off if you aren't going to do anything. She says let them look."

I laughed lightly, "Evy, Evy, Evy, baby you have a master's in marketing and development, Roz works in shipping, is on her fourth marriage and dresses borderline hooker. Should you really be taking advice from her?"

She cried softly; I knew she was rethinking her days decisions. Ever so softly, almost a whisper she said it again. "I'm sorry Bryan, please tell me you still love me. I didn't do anything to break our vows and never will."

I put my hand back under the skirt and cupped her, she whimpered lightly and pushed against my hand just enough to let me know what I had in my hand was mine. I took a deep breath, exhaled, and sat her up so she was looking directly into my eyes.

"I understand what you said but I don't get what you did. You were willing to dress up provocatively for other men to look at, but you won't do the same for me. Why haven't you ever worn a shorter skirt like that with me or donned my favorite hose and garter panties on a night out just to tease me. Why don't you have any of these soft lacy sexy bras to wear for me, why do I have to see you look so damned hot as you walk through the door that I'm ready to explode knowing you didn't do it for me?"

I was on the verge of tears when she grabbed my face with both hands kissing me over and over.

"I've hurt you Bryan, I'm sorry. After you take me in the bedroom and punish me for being so foolish we're going to sit down over supper with the laptop and find sexy undies I can wear just for you."

I looked at her confused, "Punish you? I'm not going to punish you. I could never hurt you and you know that."

"I don't mean like that Bryan, I want you to make love to me like a passionate wild man, I want you to do whatever you want, and I want it hard, even if you leave me sore and swollen. I'm your woman and only yours."

I did as she asked, in the bedroom I pushed her against the back of the door, lifted her skirt, unsnapped the garters, yanked her panties down and lifted as she opened my pants pulling my cock out, with her vaginal opening directly in line with my throbbing cock she lowered herself until I'd hit bottom.

"Oh my god Bryan, fuck me baby, fuck me like you own me."

I wanted to cum so bad but held off, after she'd climaxed I pulled out, my dick swaying back and forth as I finished undressing, she was down to just stockings when I told her to leave them on, I knew they'd be nothing but ankle wraps by the time we were done but it didn't matter. We both liked her being pummeled in stockings, she was generally in a belt when we did, tonight it would be different. Twenty-five minutes later we were making more noise than one would think humans should as orgasms raced through our bodies, it was the most intense sex we'd engaged in for what was probably a year or more.

We not only sat going from site to site looking at panties and bras, she found some low cut men's underwear she wanted me to wear for her when we went out, in her thinking, if she was going to dress as a tease for me then I should do the same for her. In the weeks that followed she bought a few short skirts, I say short, they were shorter than what she wore at work. A few almost see through silk blouses and several matching bra/panty sets all in silk. It was what she wanted and it was all for my eyes, so why not?

I walked in on a Thursday to a smothering kiss and an ass squeeze. I smiled back at her, "So it's gonna be that kind of supper?"

"No, actually supper will be supper, dessert on the other hand will likely take quite a while."

Lying in the dark she asked if I was asleep, I replied, "yup".

She giggled, "Good, because I want to talk to you about something. Tomorrow night Roz wants me and two other gals to go have a drink, later than normal, like eight thirtyish, I told her the only way I was going along is if you are by my side. When she offered to let me use some of her clothes I told her no. What do you think, should we go or just tell her no thanks?"

"Do you want to go? Is this important to you?"

She was instant with her response which showed me there was no doubt about the answer, "I can take it or leave it, makes no difference to me. I just want to be where you are."

"Then we should go, dress up if you want, I'll be at your side. I have no hidden ambitions of watching my wife be with another man, in fact it's quite the opposite, I'd kill the motherfucker, and then you."

She was quiet a moment but I knew she had something to say, "Okay but we have to have ground rules. First nobody but you buy's me a drink or anything else, second I dance with you and no one else if we dance at all, third you do not leave me unattended except for the bathroom. I don't want to be by myself, I wanna look like your trophy wife and nothing more. Deal?"

I was okay with that, she'd given me no reason to think she'd do otherwise, the first incident with Roz was a one off as far as I could tell. I sensed no desire on her part to explore or experience beyond what she already had.

"Sure, any thought as to what you'll wear?" I asked.

"I have an outfit I bought for you just last week, I haven't worn it because I wanted you to see it first. It's a knee length plaid skirt, kind of schoolgirl looking, and a red silk blouse, for shoes I'm gonna wear something comfortable, probably flats."

She had piqued my interest, "Okay, and what about underneath that dick teasing ensemble?"

"No fair big boy, you'll get to see it all when we get home, I think you'll like it, I ordered it just for you darling. You're gonna have to trust me on this one."

We showered together the next evening as we got ready for the night out, I tried to dress as she dried her hair and got ready, I say tried because when I put on the men's low cut underwear she'd bought she wouldn't stop reaching inside making me hard. I finally had to pull her hands away and scold her.

"Listen you little tramp, either let me get dressed or we stay home and act like bunny rabbits."

She smiled as she molded her body to mine, "Is that what I am Bry, your little tramp, your naughty girl, I think now they call it a slut? Am I your friend with benefits?"

I was in trouble and I knew it, my answer would have to be tactful, "Do you want to be those things for me? My naughty girl, my little sex tramp? Let's not forget you're already my wife with benefits."

I didn't think she could get any closer but she did, her hips moving back and forth against mine, in a whisper so low I nearly couldn't hear she spoke into my ear.

"Yes Bryan, I want to be anything you want me to be. Anything."

She quickly let go, slapped my ass as I turned to dress and giggled like a schoolgirl as she walked into the vanity area. I did as she'd asked and let her dress on her own, when she walked into the family room I wasn't disappointed, the skirt was flirty without showing a ton of leg, it was above her knees, but only by a few inches. The blouse was as she'd said, red silk tucked in with the top two buttons open, there was no obvious cleavage but it wasn't hard to imagine it and want to look down the front.

R410a
R410a
2,965 Followers
12