All Comments on 'Taking What He Wants'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
CreepyDragonCreepyDragonover 3 years ago
Thank you!

I agree with your assessment. LW are about cheating and revenge. Why can’t it be a wife just wanting to please her husband? Or husband having a frank discussion about spicing things up? Your story was amazing and had good communication between consenting adults. So thank you for writing an amazing story, 5 stars from me!

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

Great story until the sermonising at the end.

When someone cheats on their partner, they've put their own selfish desires ahead of the love and respect for their spouse. Once they've taken that step to cheat once, it gets easier for them to cheat again. There was clearly something lacking in the relationship if a person felt compelled to look for gratification elsewhere, especially if they were willing to risk their marriage for it.

"Once a cheater, always a cheater" is a bit simplistic, but there is an element of truth to the phrase.

Forgiving a cheater is a massive gamble on behalf of the betrayed spouse. The cheating partner has already proven that they're willing to fuck someone else, no matter how badly hurt their spouse might be if the infidelity is discovered. Forgiving that person means swallowing pride and self-respect, all in the blind faith that a person who has betrayed them once can be trusted not to do so again.

My advice would be the exact opposite. If someone cheats on you once, walk away from that toxic relationship. Only stay if there is compelling reasons for why the partner that betrayed you won't do so again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I don't quite understand why the need to ramble about kinks like cuckolding in a porn site where even the meaning of loving wives says it all.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Nice one. Only question I would have asked is was that the first time she had dressed up and changed before he got home?

If he hadn't come home early would he have found out?

Nonetheless a very enjoyable story. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Douche bag intro aside, the story was going along pretty well until you decided to switch narrators. That dropped it from a four to a two.

Neptune60Neptune60over 3 years ago
Disappointed

Somehow I don't think you will get anywhere near 4.55 for your second attempt in LW. I enjoy most of your works, this one? Not so much.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

I liked it and appreciated that you shared your inspiration for this story.

Could have done without so much preaching and getting in the mid 4* ratings in LW isn't anything to be ashamed of.

Thanks for the nice short!

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 3 years ago

Both of your LW submissions are 5* stories. I hope you’ll continue to submit into the cesspool we affectionately call Loving Wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very much like your other story

The similarity is there and I enjoyed the read but I struggle with how calm he was when she came home and she lied. He was so certain that this was the one and only time and he was so certain that no sex of any kind had taken place. I would be screaming and so angry I wouldn't be able to have sex or forgive so easy. I am not saying I would get violent or divorce just yet or like in some stories take off to a world trip for 10 years...

Then the change in her behavior and his to an almost exhibitionist or voyeur was tough to get a grip on. Her friend wants her to dress sexy and go to a bar and she tells her husband OK but join us? Defeats the purpose of what the girlfriend wanted, right? And the husband is setting them up for trouble. Like he said about guys wanting her especially dressed like that. Guys will hit on her all night and he may end up in a bar fight if one is too aggressive or drunk.

Leave the dress up for home.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"Since my one other entry in the LW category only scored a 4.48 I'm not sure why I'm submitting another, maybe I'm a masochist." - What the fuck is wrong with a 4.48? That's a damn good score. Do you realize that if ONE person gives you a 1-bomb, it takes THREE fives just to get to a four? ANY score over a four requires a certain amount of five votes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Pretty realistic to be honest and I didn't mind the comments at the end because they aren't wrong. A lot of people make terrible mistakes but that doesn't mean they are ruined. A good marriage doesn't need to end. It will definitely change, some of the "innocense" will be lost but trust, love and intimacy can be restored. I don't condone cheating but there degrees of betrayal just like all bad behavior and misdeeds. Getting drunk and having a single indiscretion is light years away from intentionally humiliating your spouse by having a public affair (i.e. February Sucks). I have actually seen couples rebuild their lives after the latter but it's much more difficult.

The best way to prevent an affair is to be honest with yourself and your husband. Secrets kill marriage.

maninconnmaninconnover 3 years ago
Hah!

Only scored a 4.48 in loving wives? 4.48 is a great score for an LW Story! The bar is pretty high here, since the readership is very polarized. Now...off to read the stuff after your intro!

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

Based on your preamble you certainly don’t need me to tell you that you are an excellent writer. I read your other LW story and gave it five stars and am giving this one five as well. I guess LW readers are more discerning than others but I would think a talented writer such as yourself would take that as a challenge and contribute more not less. You seem to take our ability to recognize crap when we see it as offensive. By the way I enjoy both RAAC and BTB much as I cheer for both the Yankees and Mets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What an absolutely truthful statement.

There are those who proclaim, "Once he or she has fallen or even thought about it, it'll only be matter of time until they do it again, therefore they need to be destroyed", what an immature and infantile frame of mind.

Powersworder is clearly immature and infantile. Doing anything automatically is stupidity at its finest. All relationships have their problems and need to be worked on when they are realized. Sometimes they aren’t apparent until significant actions have taken place but that doesn’t mean they can’t be overcome and should try to be overcome.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 3 years ago

Good read. You have an interesting perspective which I happen to agree with. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 3 years ago

A really good story! But, I gave you a four. Why? No matter how good it is or how much so many readers bitch about wives in this category cheating, Loving Wives is SUPPOSED to be about extra-marital sex. The one incident where Roz gives a fellow worker a BJ doesn’t really do it, in my view, but at least Evy sort of thought about it.

Anyway, I call it a four and thank you for a pleasant read. CD

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
Your previous LW story was 4.48 and is now 4.55 with Red H

So plenty of readers valued this tale enough to go look at your other one. That probably says it all really. I absolutely agree with the comments you made in your prologue and epilogue and looking at recent comments I'm in a majority......currently! Anyway about the story, thank you it was very, very good 5*.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Excellent story and soooooooooooooooo against the grain of what so many post here. I do read them but generally to see if someone can write or is just masturbating to their typed out wet dreams.

Glad to see the husband understood why she sort of stepped over the line. I dont know anyone who doesnt want to be checked out by the opposite sex. Anyone who claims they dont are just BS themselves. She went a tad too far, but not far enough to destroy a marriage over.

Well done!!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
Score for Cotton Panties is 4.55

You are doing better in LW history than you expressed. Maybe because those who just read this went back and read your earlier tale!

LW is about adventurous wives ... you have one in this, but Roz is not an MC. But Sweetie is another, because she upped her home-field game due to getting caught trying to get extra attention without physical slippage. Fortunately, Hubby is analytic instead of reactive.

Only grinch ... Hubby should have suggested Sweetie, at an opportune time, expand her fact-finding mission to one of better enlightenment. That assumes Sweetie decides Roz really is a friend.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I concur

Add at least a half point for the LW category. You’re a great writer and this story won’t score as high as it should just because you didn’t go full btb or raac. This one is a great example of what a good marriage is all about. Bryan caught a problem coming early and communicated with Evy his concerns without going nuclear. Evelyn was definitely being deceitful and hiding behavior from husband. thanks for this contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fuck man!

You said it, wrote it out and it came out, crystal clear and as good as it could be said! Particularly for this site!

Only problem to this theory, right at the end of this story, in the epilogue statements, I see? Most scorned spouses, never catch the cheating spouse, while its still only a one time screw-up, or a "one-off" fuck-up. They only catch the affair, months or years after it started...

I still really liked this story, and the many truths you wrote into it!

This site could stand many more stories you write, just like this one, hopefully causing a lot of people lurking here, reading your stories, to learn something valuable, and do a lot of critical inward thinking, for a change! Maybe give their crank-stroking a rest, and their poor bruised, battered and abused weenies, a well deserved rest, at the same time...

The above reasons, and many more I didn't mention, are why I gave this story five stars! Good writing!

Thank you, author! Really good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Now,, go back and write the last part about Flo,, learning how to date and live with a man in her life. Thanks

Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 3 years ago
5* story -- different than normal loving wives fare- I liked it

This good stuff, is it romance or LW -- I could go either way. Your writing was excellent. This is, I think a common occurrence in the real world. After being married 38 years and with her for 40 -- I would love my wife to have expanded those horizons. That is the only "untruth" I feel in this story. Most of us would kill for wives who wanted this kind of relationship. She does respond to the "take what I want" attitude, I think most women will and actually enjoy that - if you are not a "one trick pony" . Overall a very entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks!

That's what I call a Loving Wives story! Please post more like this on LW.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Didn’t read but a half dozen of the comments. Didn’t want to spoil the enjoyment I got from a well written love story a little soft core for this site but nice change of pace. Who knew our R410a was a philosopher?

Best advice I can give as a widower after 46 years of marriage is “Communicate! Communicate! Communicate!” And that doesn’t mean listening to what you want to hear or dominating the verbiage just because you are bigger and talk louder or you are the sole means of support. Never met a woman that didn’t like to talk. Just watch when they get together with their friends! If something is bugging you for goodness sake talk about it.

Too deep!

5 stars

Cheers

SAGE

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
Good job

Leave the cucks ....great story ,It's good to pay close attention to your spouse but she must not depend on that coz u won't always be around to put her back on the line . Anyways my kind of a loving wife would independently abstain in temptations and ask or "take what she want" instead off looking elsewhere where she'll be provided.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not understanding the low score.

I read this story and I have no idea why it isn't scoring much higher in the ratings. I guess no t to many are satisfied unless it's a BTB story. I am starting Cotton Panties. What I've read so far it is just as good or better then Taking What He Want. I will be reading a lot of your stories in the near future. Thank you for your publications. Really like your style of writing.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Good story

You write very well, and LW is the perfect place for this loving husband and wife story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story with even better message!

Keep posting your stories. Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Good story

It's all about communication. If the couple doesn't talk, there's no way they will know what their partner is thinking or wanting. I don't read LWs because it's just not my thing but I do follow you and felt it deserved a read. What can I say, I liked this story, thanks.

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

Ya did real good on your first LW story.... But be warned the LW genera is stuffed with Monday morning writing guru's being highly critical (that live to throw stones). If you get >4.0 in LW you have a HOT story.

/

NO romantics in LW, just hardcore meat pounding wife haters that scream BTB. There are a +dozen very good story tellers in LW, but they are fading away from LW posting (I suspect due to all the contemptuous comments).

/

5*, Hooyah, Salute...

Richie4110Richie4110over 3 years ago

Different and interesting take on marriage. I think you may be right about one off mistakes. But males, particularly American, are more apt to go full RACC than not.

Thanks

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

This was very good! Marriage requires commitment and effort. The wife was a ditz, not realizing that Roz encouraged her to, if not cheat, then to deceive her husband. Other than that, he story works very well.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 3 years ago
KRD19254 is right ...

4+ is a very good score in LW. I have noticed that the scores run pretty high in Romance, but haven't read enough in other categories to compare them

I claim LW readers are here for the Angst and drama, at least as much as the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good enjoyable story. Two people that love each other like that are a pleasure to behold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

a true loving wives story to me. an exemple of wat should be the category.

why the need objectively to involve others when u can achieve sensuality and erotism inside the safe bondaries of a loving relationship.

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Liked the story but Evelyn came across as very naive for a woman her age. Bryan handled the situation with her coming home dressed like she was extremely well. Probably better than I would have. Going out with Roz and her husband anywhere much less to a dance club would never happened with me. Roz has a huge neon "I'm Trouble" light hanging over her head. It turned out great but Bryan would have had to lost some of the trust and respect he had in Evelyn and that would have taken some time to recover. Her trying to fuck her way back into my good graces isn't going to work for me.

Loving Wives is the wild west of Literotica especially in the comments section. And I'm 100% with you on the cuckold stories the seem to be prevalent in LW. There are also some really great authors and stories there also. No way I want another man flirting to strong with much less fucking my wife. If you get above a 4* rating you're right up there with the very best authors that post in LW. I noticed that you commented about some of the vile and hateful comments you got. I'm willing to bet 95% of those came from Anonymous commenters. One thing some of my favorite authors have started doing is not allowing Anonymous comments. This has greatly cleaned up the comment section on stories. You're a very good author and I hope you'll consider posting more loving wife stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bryan sounds like a cuck!! Evy must be screwing around as she hangs with the biggest whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your right disgusting. I can't see how a person can let their partner have sex with someone else neither watching or alone.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sad to see all the commenters who call Bryan a cuck and Evy a cheater. Nothing remotely like that happened. However given enough time hanging with Roz and not getting attention from hubby, who knows. But that did not happen in this story. He was observant she got dressed up. Doesn't mean she cheated. Grow up people. She was experimenting looking sexy and on a road to flirting. Eventually yeah that can end badly. But it didn't. Cheating is not the number one reason for divorce. The odds of reconciliation are way higher if a cheating spouse if confession before discovery (20% divorce in 5 years compared to 60% divorce in five years (no confession)). Men are 1.5x less likely to forgive an affair. Men cheat more often, women have longer affairs on avergae. The reasons Men and women have affairs are very different. Conquest impulse, "she's hot", need to feel young again vs feel neglected, husband not paying attention to me, husband married to his job, revenge sex, where has all the passion gone?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wait what? People read this story and concluded that Evy is a cheater and Brian a cuck? Wtf? Did they make it past the 4th grade. Reread the story morons.

I enjoyed it but was a but simplistic. And the opinion at the end by the author while not wholly without merit does not take into account many real world variables. Most extramarital affairs are NOT one night stands. While married men are 50% more likely to cheat, married women have longer affairs, on average six months. Multimonth affairs are typically the kiss of death for a marriage. Worse 75% of married men and 65% of married women woukd cheater ig they had a guarantee they wound get caught. Uggh.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The slutty friend that's on her umpteenth marriage is such a cliché in these kind of stories. And of course the loving wife is always listening to and being influenced by her even though she knows she really shouldn't. Thankfully her influence seems minimal and Evy isn't one to stray. She seems genuinely loving and loyal, which is a nice change in these parts. They're not all cheating sluts I guess. :) Still, when you know she's actively cheating on her husband, I'd recommend not hanging with Roz anymore. That's at best tempting fate; at worst asking for it to happen at some point.

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker4 months ago

💯💯💯💯👋👍👍❓😗👋😉😁🤷👏👏👏👏👏

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

SIMILAR Stories