Taking What He Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Escorting her to the garage entrance off the laundry room I let my hand graze across her ass, it felt awfully bare beneath that skirt. At the door she spun before I could open it melting her body into mine as she planted a barn burner kiss on my lips.

"Evy, are you wearing panties, it feels awfully bare."

In a low sultry voice she said, "Maybe you should check."

I reached for the hem of her skirt sliding my hand up the inside of her thigh until I reached the silk panties over her belt, they sure seemed narrow though, I followed the almost non-existent elastic waistband around her hip, I had her cute bare ass in my hand as I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Thong? I thought you didn't like thongs?"

"I don't baby, but I love you more, besides, they won't be on more than a few hours, I can do most anything for a few hours. So ... are we going to the club and meet our guests or are you going to have your way with me right here?"

I grinned as I turned the doorknob behind me, "You are a little tramp, my little tramp."

After a quick squeeze of my hardened cock she purred, "Your tramp Bry, only yours."

The joint was jumping by the time we arrived, we immediately felt out of place with all the millennials and younger crowd. Roz saw us and waved, they'd saved a spot for us, I was surprised to see her with Ken, her husband. As the evening wore on we danced a few slow songs, there were numerous guys asking Evy to dance, she politely declined all. We'd been there about an hour when I couldn't see Roz any longer, Ken was off hitting on some goth chick, when I mentioned it to Evelyn she shrugged, "Hmmm, I have no idea where she is, maybe she went to powder her nose."

I'm thinking it was probably more like putting powder up her nose. Ten minutes later Roz appeared from the hallway to the restrooms looking guilty, as she sat she put a lipstick back in her purse, it had just dawned on me she hadn't taken her purse with her. I have never known a woman to not take her purse into the bathroom when she went. The sides of her hair seemed flat, her lipstick had just been touched up and she looked out of breath. Three minutes later a tall guy in a grey pin striped suit walked out of the same hallway, stopping at the bar.

I leaned into Evy, "Does that guy in the pin stripe suit work with or near Roz?"

"Yup, he oversees all the warehouse and shipping, he and Roz work in the same area. Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering."

When I looked back to the bar I saw him do something I'd done numerous times in our years of marriage, he adjusted himself and as he did he looked toward Roz and grinned, she in turn grinned back. No wonder her lipstick was a mess, she had given the guy a blow job, he was still leaking a little which tends to dry on your underwear making your dick stick to the cloth and you have to adjust. I got up to dance the next slow number with my wife during which we had a brief conversation.

"That guy Roz works with, she just sucked his dick. There's a heavy air of familiarity between those two. If Ken wasn't off trying to wheedle that goth chick out of her panties he might have noticed she was gone for fifteen minutes."

Evelyn was startled, "Are you sure? That's a horrible accusation. I'm going to ask her when this dance is done."

When the dance was done Evelyn grabbed Roz by the arm and told her, "Come along, I need the potty."

As they returned Evy had a different look on her face, sitting next to me she took my hand and put it on her lap. I wasn't playing around, we sat for minutes with her holding my hand on her lap, it was time to get some answers.

"What happened in there Evy, you came back with such an odd look on your face. Did she give the guy a blow job?"

Squeezing my hand, she leaned within whispering distance, "She did, when I asked why she would do that in such a public place all she said was she couldn't resist, he just took what he wanted."

I leaned back, "Took what he wanted? That's sexual harassment at the least."

"No, not like that, he didn't force her, he just told her what he wanted and then took it."

Now I was confused, "And women like that? To be dominated and told what to do sexually?"

Her silence was overwhelming, barely audible she whispered, "Sometimes. Bryan, I don't always want to be asked, sometimes I'd like you to just take me. Like you did at my folks before the kids came along, you screwed me in the pool where everyone could see us if they had looked hard enough. That was exciting and risqué, I came so hard that night at home just thinking about it as we screwed."

I have to say I was surprised by her response I'd been led to believe she liked it out of sight and private, or was it me who thought that's what she wanted?

"So, would you want me to do stuff like that in public, like right here?"

"Heavens no Bryan, but I wouldn't mind it at home occasionally. I think that's where part of the appeal is for Roz, Ken is fairly complacent in the bedroom, but Guy isn't the least bit shy telling her what he wants from her sexually, I think that turns her on."

I wasn't sure so I asked, "Guy, is he the tall one in the suit? Okay, just wondered. Would you do that if Guy demanded it from you?"

She was pissed, "Absolutely not, I'm not Roz, I have you and that's all I want or need."

I smiled, "Evy it's time to go home, but before we do I want you to take your thong off where you sit and put it in my hand. Nobody can see below the tabletop, do it Evy, this is what I want."

All red faced she whispered, "I can't Bryan, I'll feel like a slut."

"Did you not tell me at home you were my dirty girl, my naughty girl, my little tramp?"

She was stammering, her lips were moving but no sounds were leaving her lips, "I, I can't do that honey."

"Yes you can, and you will. I'll shield you from their view, now take your panties off and put them in my hand."

She squiggled and squirmed and moved around the seat as though she was adjusting, then turning to me she smiled putting them in my hand, "You're a naughty boy, mama will have to ride you hard to punish you. Bryan, take me home."

*** Evelyn's Thoughts ***

What an exhilarating experience, never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined taking my thong off in a public place, sure, no one could see me but the thought of it gave me shivers. I'm so wet I can feel it coating what little pubic hair I have between my legs along the lips. Before we stood he slid his hand up my leg and opened them slightly, then to my surprise he put a finger inside me, holy shit, he hadn't fingered me like that in ages.

In the car he told me to lift my skirt so he could see my hairy little pussy, as we approached a stop light he pulled the hem down so no one on the bus next to us could look in. As soon as we pulled away he lifted my skirt and began to try getting a finger inside me, I scooted as far to the left as I could and opened wide. One finger, then two, he pulled them out and sucked on them smacking his lips. When we were nearly home he pulled my skirt down and paid attention to the road.

In the house he told me to strip leaving only the stockings and belt on, when I had disrobed he pointed to the couch where he wanted me to sit as he walked to me with his cock hard and swaying, he looked at me as I looked up and said three words, "Open your mouth."

I did as he asked, no, as he told me to. He was sliding that tool in and out of my mouth, his hands were over my ears as he slowly fucked my face, I was going to put my hand at the base as I normally would but he said gruffly, "No hands." This was all brand new to me, he always licks me to at least one orgasm before I suck him, but not tonight, tonight it was simply "open your mouth" and he stuck his cock in.

I find myself liking this, he has complete control over my mouth, I usually concentrate on the first three inches and stroke him, not now. He was putting it in until it hit the back of my throat, I don't feel like I'll gag but I damned sure know he's as deep as he can go without making me gag. I can feel it swell and know he's about to cum, I normally let him do that but I don't always swallow, sometimes I spit it out and would then go brush my teeth right away. Then I heard him,

"I'm going to cum in your mouth Evy, you're going to swallow all of it and no rinsing afterward."

What the hell is going on with him? This is not my gentile loving Bryan, then it hit, he was taking what he wanted. I gulped and gulped until he stopped spewing, I swallowed and smacked my lips one last time smiling at him as I looked up. He took my hands and lifted me, what he did next blew me away. He told me to kiss him deep.

*** Bryan***

"Evy I want you to kiss me and kiss me deep, I want your tongue halfway down my throat."

"But honey you'll taste the cum. A little bit is still in my mouth."

"Be quiet and kiss me Evy, I'll explain in a minute."

I knew where I wanted this to go, "You always gush when you cum, it takes a while to get you there but you never disappoint, I know I'll have a face full when you're all done screaming and trying to buck me off. I never wash though do I? I move up quickly and sink my cock into your still quivering pussy and push until our middles meet, you reach round my neck and pull me to your face for kisses, then my love you lick my lips and sometimes you suck the juice from my beard. If you can taste you and like it, I can taste me and see what you taste."

We kissed and she pushed back, there was a long string of cum falling to my knee from the end of my softening dick, she giggled, knelt, and sucked it in, stood, and declared.

"I need that cock now. If you can take what you want then I can take what I want."

It had been a decade or more since we'd gone three times in a twelve-hour period, but we did that night. When we went to a late breakfast we looked like something the cat had drug in, the rest of the day was mostly napping and snacking junk food once in a while. In the weeks that followed I took more and more of what I wanted, on an evening when we lay recovering after a significant romp with her bent over the couch she asked if this was the new me. I think my answer surprised even me.

"Do you remember when Roz blew Guy at the club and you told me he was the sort of fellow that took what he wanted? Well, I determined that night I was going to do the same thing, but at home, I wanted to make sure you felt loved with tender love making, but I also wanted you to know I was going to fuck you hard and hot taking what I wanted. This may sound ridiculous but I'm going to do my utmost in making sure I never lose my wife to another guy who "takes" what he wants."

"Bryan you'll never lose me to another. I like that you can be loving when you sense I need it, but I also like that you can get down and dirty with me when I need to be treated like your house whore. I like it when you tell me to sit on your face and then give my ass a hard slap if I take too long, you never hurt me, but you certainly knock the cobwebs loose. I like when you put the butt plug in my panty drawer so I'll see it in the morning, I know you're going to ream me good when we get home, vaginally and then anally. I know you're going to take what you want and I'm going to be happy giving it to you."

I lowered my head sucking in a nipple and let it pop as I released it, "Evelyn you're an amazing woman."

"It's a two-way street Bryan, in knowing I'll never stray from home because you take care of my wants and needs, I'm also assured you'll never stray looking for what you don't get at home. You see Bryan, I like being your naughty girl, I like teasing you in public with my short skirts and bras that push my tits together because I know when we get home you're going to take what you want, and I'm going to enjoy every single moment."

That small hiccup in our marriage happened seven years ago, those thoughts and feelings have never reared their ugly head since. We're making the bedsprings squeak and exploring new ways to titillate each other. The most bizarre thing we've done happened on a vacation to Cancun for our anniversary, I say bizarre because we made love in a back alleyway and nearly got caught, the most exciting aspect, it was her idea. We wisely decided we didn't want to do that anymore and checked "fuck in public" off our bucket list.

Epilogue:

What can I say, you read story after story about how many people he or she has fucked, how many people were in the gangbang, wives and husbands that take on lovers completely ignoring their home and children, the list just goes on and on.

I'm willing to bet there are far more husbands and wives who find ways through misunderstandings like this and others, than the other alternative ... which is to say Fuck It and throw it all away. My younger brother screwed up on a business trip a few years ago and slept with a gal from the bar where she'd been charming him all night long. He doesn't handle liquor well and knew better, but ended up screwing the woman anyway, he was smart enough to fess up to his wife right away instead of trying to hide it and the guilt. Was she happy? Of course not, but her response to the situation was the impetus for this short story.

She looked at him and made this comment, "I love you but I sure as hell don't like you at the moment. However, I'm smart enough not to throw away 42 years because you messed up. I have no doubt it was a onetime thing and will never happen again, but it hurt none the less. We'll get through this I've no doubt, but it'll take time to rebuild the bridges you burned."

Three years after the incident they are doing well. He knows he can't consume alcohol and she knows he won't cheat again.

There are those who proclaim, "Once he or she has fallen or even thought about it, it'll only be matter of time until they do it again, therefore they need to be destroyed", what an immature and infantile frame of mind.

If it's a habitual thing then by all means burn them, but if it's a one off and the marriage can be saved, I say do it. Without malice.

We as humans are all subject to error and temptations, as late my mom used to say, "let he who's done nothing wrong in their lifetime cast the first stone."


12