Taking Your Shot Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving home I receive a phone call from Elaina.

"Hey there," I say, answering the call.

"Are you done? How do you look?," she starts firing off the questions. "What did you pick?"

I tell Elaina that I picked a platinum blonde bob. She immediately asks for a picture. I quickly sent the photo.

"You look fucking hot," she yells. "Holy shit!"

"Thank you, I guess," I responded.

"I only know that it is you because I already know Natalie," she says. "No one will recognize you looking like that."

I can barely get in a word as Elaina's excitement takes over her and she just keeps talking over me.

Finally able to get in a word I say, "I already stopped at Starbucks. Just so you know."

"Yeah, I got called in to work," she says. "I am stopping by your house tomorrow morning."

"Sounds good," I responded. "I need to go shopping and I want you there with me."

"You got it, " she says. "I've got to run. I called you on my break."

Elaina quickly hangs up as she finishes her last word.

Arriving home I quickly go inside and sit on the couch. I think about Nicholas last night holding me tight in the very spot I am now sitting. I lean into the arm of the couch pretending that it is Nicholas' body I am pressed up against. There is a faint smell of him on the fabric. Closing my eyes I am transported back to the night before.

My mind races to us cuddling on the couch, waking up under his strength, and my hand stroking his penis. At the time I didn't notice small details but now thinking back I remember how warm it felt, the weight of it, and the size of Nicholas' penis. The feeling of being empowered enters my body again as I think about it.

Without thinking my own hand pulls up my dress and pulls my panties to the side exposing my own penis. I slowly start stroking myself. My penis quickly grows to its maximum size.

My mind switches between my own pleasure and Nicholas. As I think about Nicholas my mind focuses on the power I felt as I had his penis in my hand. At that moment I felt that I could ask him to do anything in the world and he would have done it for me. Just as he had me under his control when he was touching me, I had that same control when I was touching him.

The thoughts of holding that power over another person causes my orgasm to rush through my body. I feel my warm cum on my hand and thigh. I slowly rub my softening erection for another minute or so.

The remainder of the afternoon passes by as I finish putting away the laundry, switch out my Nathaniel clothes from my Natalie clothes in my dresser and closet, and change out of my sundress into a pair of distressed jean shorts and a gray casual sweatshirt. Underneath was a matching black lace bralette and a thong.

Looking to pass the time I take out my Nikon DSLR camera, tripod, and flash. I quickly set up the tripod, fixed the camera to it, and placed my flash on the body of the camera. With the remote I stand in front of the camera taking pictures in multiple poses.

Kissing to the camera, a hair flip with a look over the shoulder, and multiple poses kneeling and lying on my bed.

I slowly clicked through the 30 or so photos I had taken. The pictures were of good quality with proper framing and capturing great poses.

Clicking through older photos I start into photos of my father's company golf outing. Going through the series I feel proud of many of the photos I have taken. After the golf outing it was my mother's birthday.

I cannot help but recognize her beauty in a whole new way. The big smile, the hair, and the way she looked at others and at the camera.

At this moment I just want to take my camera somewhere and take photos. I start to think about where I could go.

First, I think about going to the lake in a neighboring town to capture wildlife. Second, is the park to capture small details from last night as captured memories. Neither of them were interesting enough for me.

"I need to prepare for college," I say to myself. "I need people to expand my portfolio."

I click back to the golf photos and start to analyze the shots. What sporting events are going on now I think.

"Should I," I ask myself thinking about Nicholas' practice.

Per usual, my mind races about the reasons why I should not go to Nicholas' practice and practice my photography. Nathaniel was awkward and shy but Natalie is powerful and flirty I think to myself. Natalie made the first move and got a kiss and it was Natalie that took control when giving her first hand job. Natalie would show up and go for what she sees as hers is my final thought before jumping into my car.

**Have you ever suppressed something so much that when you finally let it out it comes out with volcanic level intensity? For the first time I am something other than a weak male. I am a strong female. One that gets what she wants out of life.**

Walking into the arena I immediately regret my clothing decisions. I feel the cool air against my bare legs. The sweatshirt does little even though there is more material.

The inside of the ice has a small lobby with two box office ticket stations and what appears as an office door on the right hand side. Through two sets of doors I can see the main area for the ice rink. Seeing no one else in the lobby I enter the large area of the arena.

Along the left side of the building are bleachers overlooking the ice. Hockey players are doing drills near center ice.

I find a spot on the bleachers high enough that I can take photos over the glass of the ice rink. I set down my camera bag and looked to see if Nicholas was on the ice. Scanning the players I am unable to see Nicholas. A small feeling of disappointment comes across my body.

A few people sit in the bleachers. I can only assume they are parents of the players given their ages.

I take out my camera and affix a larger lens for the distance of the photos. After a couple of quick photos and some camera adjustments I have the settings ready to take quality photos.

Before taking photos I use the lens to scan the players again looking for Nicholas. I eventually see him near the center of the group. He is wearing a blue jersey, white helmet, and some black pants. Click. The first photograph is of Nicholas.

Over the next half an hour I randomly take photos of the players on the ice. Periodically reviewing the photos and finding the ones I really liked.

Practice was nearing its end as more people were now present in the bleachers and standing areas. Preparing to pack up my camera I take the lens off of the body and place it in the bag. I am startled as a body sits down next to me and speaks.

"Did you get any good photos," they ask.

I turn and see a middle aged brunette sitting next to me. She is wearing a black coat with River Rats Hockey and The Frozen Floor Ice Arena.

"Um, yes I did," I say.

"My name is Savannah," she says introducing herself. "My husband and I own the arena. He coaches the team."

"Oh, ok," I say feeling reassured about the original question.

"Do you mind showing me some," she asks.

I turn the camera body towards Savannah and start clicking through the photos to show her some of my photographs.

"These are really good," she says. "Even from sitting way up here."

"The camera does most of the work once you know the settings," I responded.

"Are you a photographer," she asks.

"Yes. Well aspiring is a better way to put it," I say.

"Are you a hockey fan," she asks.

"Not really. In fact I do not know much about it," I tell her.

"Let's get you a closer look," she says, taking me by the hand.

I follow Savannah down the bleachers and around the rink. Next thing I know I am standing in the bench arena right on the ice.

"You can enjoy the game from the bleachers but you can only experience it from down here," she says to me.

I thought I was cold before, but now my body truly feels the cold coming from the ice. The sound of the ice skates gliding and cutting into the ice has a crisp sound to it. The speed of the players seems as though they are sped up compared to what I was seeing in the bleachers.

"Do you mind if I take photographs from here," I ask Savannah.

"That's why I brought you down here," she responds.

I open my camera and take out a different lens for the perspective. A steady stream of clicks come from the camera as I capture different players and movements. Time starts to slow as I focus the lens and hyper focus on the images I see through the camera.

I am broken from my trance by Savannah asking, "Can I take a look?"

"Sure," I say, handing Savannah my camera to click through the images herself.

I look closer at Savannah's face as she reviews my photographs. She gives slight head nods and small smiles as she goes through them.

"I want to offer you a job," Savannah finally says as she hands me back my camera.

"A job," I asked unsure if I heard her correctly.

"Yes. A job," she says firmly. "The River Rats have a real shot at winning summer nationals this year. I want you to travel with us to the games and photograph their journey this summer."

I can barely utter a noise let alone provide her with a response.

"Additionally, I need some content for social media and marketing for the arena," she continues.

"I would love to," I am finally able to mutter.

Savannah hands me her business card as she says, "Give me a call tomorrow and we can discuss your pay."

"Thank you so much," I say, giving Savannah a hug.

I can feel a certain uneasiness from Savannah as I am hugging her.

"Love that enthusiasm," she says but continues with. "So which one of these young men brought you here? If you don't like hockey, it is clearly one of them."

I feel myself turn red as she finishes her question. I hesitate briefly before responding.

"Nicholas Wheeler," I say trailing off.

"He is our star hockey player," she starts saying. "Someday he could be a professional hockey player. He has all of the skills but lacks the focus recently."

I just stand there listening to her speak and think about what Nicholas shared about his father and his father's expectations of him. I feel for Nicholas at this moment as I think about his hidden burden, a long kept secret. I cannot help but think that just yesterday I was a sad and depressed teenager with a secret.

"I look forward to hearing from you tomorrow," Savannah says just before walking away.

I focus my attention on packing the camera bag. While packing the bag the sound of ice skates cutting into the ice sounds closer and a lot of them. I look up to see the entire team either in front of or coming to the bench. One by one they come through a small doorway and walk past me.

I hear a couple of comments from the players about me or my appearance. I hear a "Who is that?" but in an excited tone. "Love those shorts". The one getting the most of my attention is "bend back over". This one makes me stand up and look to see who made the comment.

I see all of the players' faces turn serious and no one else speaks as the file out. I look to see Nicholas in the crowd that had already passed and the ones continuing to go by. Again, Nicholas is nowhere to be seen.

Thinking that I missed him I grab my camera bag and start to follow the players. In the distance I can hear the faint sound of ice skates still on the ice. Turning I see Nicholas just starting to skate around the outer perimeter of the ice.

I lean over the top of the wall separating the bench area from the ice. Nicholas effortlessly glides along the far wall dragging his gloved hand along the glass. He rounds the end of the ice and starts his way towards where I am standing.

I lean out further hoping to catch his sight as he nears. Nicholas keeps his head down, apparently unaware that anyone was still near the ice.

As he passes by I say, "Hey, Nicholas."

Nicholas quickly cuts into the ice and turns away from the benches and circles back towards me. I can see a confused look on his face as he tries to place me.

"It's Natalie," I add.

"Natalie," he says with a surprised look. "Wait, what?"

I just smile at him as he gets closer to the wall. Standing on ice skates he is even taller than usual.

"What are you," is all he can say before I grab his jersey and pull him down for a kiss.

Separating from our kiss I say, "I have wanted one of those all day."

Nicholas stands there still in shock.

"Do you like my hair," I finally asked, breaking him from his thoughts.

"You look amazing," he says. "I barely recognized you."

"I am glad you approve," I responded. "The hair is mostly for me and a little bit for you."

"Why are you here," Nicholas finally asks.

"After last night," I start saying. "I couldn't wait until after your practice to see you. I hope you don't mind that I showed up."

"No, no. Not all," he says. "I am just. I don't know."

"What about now," I say, grabbing his jersey and pulling him in for a longer kiss.

I open my mouth to allow his tongue to probe my tongue. His arms wrap around my torso over my arms as I feel him push his tongue harder into my wanting mouth.

Pulling our lips apart Nicholas lets out a heavy breath.

"Do you feel better," I ask.

"Yes," he responds. "I can't believe you came out. I thought last night was a first for you."

"It was," I say. "You helped me lift a heavy burden from my shoulders. I am now free to be Natalie."

"That is great. I am proud of you," he says.

Hearing him say he was proud of me causes a rush of happiness through my body. I further respond with a big smile as I look into his eyes.

"How about you go take a shower, cause you stink right now," I say to him, giving him a slightly disgusted look. "I will see you in the parking lot."

Nicholas hurries off of the ice by jumping over the wall and starts running towards what I can only assume are the lockers.

From the distance I hear him yell, "I'll be out in 15 minutes."

I smile as I see him disappear around a corner. I grab my camera bag and make my way to my car in the parking lot.

Sitting in my car I decided to text my mother. "Thank you so much for today", "You will not believe what happened.... I got a photography job offer", and "Best day ever!".

With it being just after 8 PM I do not expect my mother to quickly return my texts. I turn on the radio and listen to the local pop music station.

I slowly start seeing players appear from the building and make their way to their cars. I continue to look for Nicholas who hasn't appeared yet. After another few minutes only a few cars remain in the parking lot. Mine, Nicholas' truck, and four or five cars closer to the front of the parking lot.

I decided to move my car next to Nicholas' truck to wait.

A minute later I see a slightly saddened Nicholas come around his truck and then break into a smile when he sees me in my car.

I open my car door and step out onto the parking lot.

"Did you think I left you," I asked him.

"For a minute I did," he responded. "I couldn't see your car."

"I wasn't going anywhere until I had some more time with you," I say, stepping closer to him.

Nicholas reaches his arms out and places his hands on my hips. I look up into his eyes as he looks down into mine.

"What were you thinking about on the ice," I ask.

"I had a shitty day of practice," he says.

"I hope that I am not the cause," I say.

"Yes," he says before continuing. "But in a good way. I have thought about you all day. I wasn't sure how you were going to feel today. It was in my head all day."

"Me?" I question him. "I wouldn't have let you leave this morning if I could have prevented you."

Nicholas lets out a small smile hearing me speak.

"Natalie," he says with a brief pause. "I don't know how this is going to work. There are so many thoughts I have about this. I..."

"Let me stop you there," I say, interrupting him. "Nicholas Wheeler, we do not need to worry about what this will be. I want to share these moments for what they can be."

I reach my arms up and wrap them around his neck pulling him into my embrace. I press my lips to his and we start to kiss. His hands immediately grab my butt cheeks as he pulls me into him. Our tongues touch and swirl as we continue a long passionate kiss.

Feeling his firm grip on my butt causes my body to flood with energy and passion for him. I slowly move my hands down his shoulders, across his chest, and his stomach as we continue kissing.

I break from our kiss and take a deep breath. I see his eyes full of passion and lust as he looks at me. I smile at him softly before looking down at his pants. I slowly bring my gaze back to his as my hands slowly move down over the crotch area of his shorts. Feeling his erection in his shorts I bite my lip slightly before looking down at my hands rubbing him.

My hands quickly release the button of his shorts and pull down his zipper.

"Natalie, you don't have to do this," he says, moving his hands over his exposed underwear-covered penis.

"I don't," I say. "I want to."

I squeeze his hard penis through his underwear as I finish speaking. He lowers his head and starts kissing me. Both of his hands grab the back of my head and pull me deeper into his kiss.

My hands grip the material of his shorts and underwear and drop them to the ground. I slowly start stroking him. From the base, to the tip. Squeezing him to let him know who was in control.

My free hand slowly moves up to his chest before pushing away from his kiss. I bite my lip and smile again as I lock eyes with Nicholas.

His eyes roll back slightly into his head as I stroke him.

I slowly drag my hand down his stomach as I lower to my knees in front of him. One of his hands travels with me holding the back of my head. I feel his hand start to pull me towards his erection that is now staring directly at me.

I stop stroking him. I reach with both hands and grab the hand he was controlling my head with and remove my head from his grasp.

I look up at Nicholas saying, "I want to do this."

Nicholas drops his arm to his side. My hands return back to the large, erect penis directly in my face. I slowly work both hands the length of him. I move my head within an inch of his penis and lightly blow on to the head. I feel him twitch from me doing so.

Feeling my passion turn to lust I open my mouth and slide my lips over the head of his penis. I grip both hands around the base as I work him into my mouth. I slowly slide back and dive my head down further on my second attempt. My lips touch my hands.

I close my eyes and slowly bring my head back, take as good of a breath I can through my nose, and slide my mouth further down as I move my hands out of the way. I feel my gag reflex. I open my eyes to see only a small portion of flesh left. I cough slightly before pulling his penis from my mouth. A strand of saliva droops from the head to my lips.

I firmly grip the base of his penis and start working him in and out of my mouth. Every so often I go as deep as I can, causing me to gag slightly. My free hand reaches behind him and firmly grabs one of his butt cheeks.

I feel his hips starting to buck slightly to my movements. Periodically, I take a break for a few breaths before returning him to my mouth.

Nicholas places one of his hands on the back of my head as I feel his hips start to move faster. I reach up and pull his hand away without stopping. For his compliance, I start moving my mouth up and down faster to his hip movements. I can hear his breathing getting heavier.

I grip the base with both hands as I quickly work my mouth over his penis. I feel his penis start to pulsate in my mouth against my tongue. Nicholas' first stream of cum hits the back of my throat causing me to gag briefly. Pulling my head back I locked my lips around the head and started stroking him.