Taking Your Shot Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A second stream and then a third. I feel his cum oozing from the head onto my tongue. I stay there kneeling, savoring the moment of completing my first blowjob. His cum fills my mouth. The amount gives it a different weight and texture than the night before.

I feel Nicholas pull his penis from my mouth. I think about the night before when I showed him his cum in my mouth before swallowing it for him. I remember he called me a "good girl". I want to be that for him at this moment.

I slowly open my mouth. I open my eyes and look up to see Nicholas bending over moving his face closer to mine. His hands grip the side of my face as I feel his tongue dive into my mouth. Our tongues swirl and push around his cum from my mouth to his. Our lips are still locked. I feel his hands move under my arms. Nicholas lifts me from my kneeling position and picks me up off of the ground.

I instinctively wrap my legs around his torso as we continue to kiss. I can feel a mixture of saliva and cum leaking from our mouths and dripping around our lips. I grab his hair and pull his kiss harder into me before separating.

I look at Nicholas' face covered in saliva and cum. The lust in his eyes is still there as we look at each other. I take a big gulp and swallow the remaining cum in my mouth. Nicholas hesitates but does swallow the cum in his mouth.

"That is fucking hot," I say.

Nicholas said the same thing the previous night when I swallowed his cum for the first time.

I see Nicholas' eyes travel down and look at the crotch of my shorts. He continues to stare at me for about 15 seconds. I can feel a nervous energy coming from him as he stares.

I slowly move my hands to my chest, capturing his attention. Nicholas watches my hands slowly move down my chest, to my stomach, and stopping at the top button of my shorts. Nicholas' eyes widened in anticipation. I undo one button at a time as he watches. I released four buttons in total. My black panties are exposed as I slowly lower my shorts to the ground. My hand slowly rubs my tucked penis. Nicholas' eyes still fixated on my rubbing hand.

I grasp the sides of my panties releasing my own erect penis from its restraint. My hand starts stroking it in front of him. I make sure to take my time with each stroke. Squeezing the skin causes it to bunch at the end and releasing the tension each time I return to the base.

My free hand slides under my sweatshirts and starts playing with my nipples in my bralette. Nicholas opens his mouth as he continues to stare.

I take two steps closer to Nicholas. We are close enough that my hand slightly hits his thigh with each stroke. I can tell Nicholas can see my hand stroking my penis, my hand playing with my nipples under my shirt, and my own saliva and cum covered face as his eyes start darting around.

I release the nipple from my hand. I reach up and bring Nicholas in for a kiss. Nicholas is easily moved into the position for the kiss. I moan into his mouth as I continue to stroke myself.

I pull my lips from our kiss and pull his head to the side so I can whisper, "Do you see something you like?"

Nicholas does not speak but gives a gentle nod up and down.

"I want you to reach down and touch it," I say to him.

I feel one of his hands touch my chest before slowly moving down to my exposed penis. His touch is soft at first as he orients himself to touching another person's penis. I kiss his neck and apply a gentle bite as I feel his hand wrap around me.

My hand grips the back of his hair as I continue to kiss his neck. His hand slowly strokes my penis.

I place my own hand over his and start stroking with him. The pace quickly increases. Nicholas' grip tightens. I feel his body start to relax.

"I love having you touch me," I whisper into his ear before gently nibbling on it.

His chest fills with air and then releases. His body is relaxing even more. I remove my hand from his. Nicholas is now stroking my penis without assistance.

I can feel my own orgasm growing. I grab his other hand and place it under my sweatshirt on my bralette. His hand instantly grips my chest and pinches my nipple. Nicholas turns his head into my neck and starts kissing.

The sensation of Nicholas stroking me, pinching my nipple, and kissing my neck sends me over the edge.

I let out a loud moan as my orgasm reached its peak. Nicholas kept stroking as I shoot my cum onto the parking lot pavement.

Nicholas slows his stroking as my penis softens in his grip. I pull him in for another passionate kiss. We continue to kiss for what seemed like forever. Our hands were thoroughly grabbing, rubbing, and moving around each other's bodies as we kissed.

Breaking from the kiss we both stand and take a moment to compose ourselves. Nicholas bends down and pulls his underwear and shorts up. I watch as he covers his penis. A small feeling of disappointment comes over me. Nicholas finishes by buttoning up his shorts.

Nicholas looks at me still standing there. My shorts around my ankle and my now soft penis hanging outside of my panties. Once I have his attention I pull the material of my panties over my penis. I turn away from him as I bend over at the hips grabbing my shorts. I slowly pull the jean material up my legs. I make sure to lift my butt with the waist of my shorts before pulling them over my cheeks. I turn back to Nicholas as I finish the top button of my shorts.

I walk back up to Nicholas and give him a quick kiss on the lips.

I break our silence by saying, "Thank you for tonight! You are absolutely perfect."

I give Nicholas another kiss.

"Call me tomorrow?" I ask opening the door to my car.

Nicholas continues to stand there as I sit down and start my car. He is still standing there as I back out of the parking spot. I wave and smile before driving off.

**That's how you keep them on the hook ladies! Give them something no one before has ever done. This was the night that I learned the true power a strong, sexual woman can have over a man.**