Taking Your Shot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicholas walks me to the passenger side of his lifted Chevrolet pickup truck.

"Can you make the jump or do you need assistance," he asks turning me towards him.

I look up to him and just smile. Without saying anything he grips my hips with his hands and lifts me effortlessly in to the truck.

I position myself in the passenger seat as he closes the door. I closely watch him as he walks around the front of the truck.

Nicholas jumps into the truck like he has probably a thousand times before. He starts up the truck. He looks over to me and starts backing out of the driveway. I give him a smile of approval.

The two of us sit in silence as he drives down the road. I catch a quick glimpse of myself in the side view mirror. I am caught by surprise as I see Natalie truly for the first time. I see a glow in my appearance that was never there when I was just Nathaniel pretending to be Natalie.

Nicholas pulls in the small empty parking lot. He shuts off the truck and jumps from the truck. I watch him as he comes to the passenger side. Nicholas opens the door and raises his hands up to assist me down. I feel his hands on my exposed skin again. I slide myself to the edge of the seat. I feel his strength grip me as he takes my weight and lowers me down.

As Nicholas lowers me his hands slide up my sides under my sweatshirt. I feel him pull me close to him that our bodies are almost touching.

I cannot help but think that this was a well practiced routine. At the same time, I felt safe and I was enjoying his touch.

After closing the door Nicholas guided me towards the trail by placing his hand on my back again.

The two of us start down the trail. Neither one of us speaking.

I look at the trees. I listen to the final bird chirps of the coming night. I take in everything that I possibly can as this is Natalie's first time out in public.

I look over at Nicholas who is keenly focused on the trail and keeping his hand in contact with my body. A smile comes across my face as he looks in my direction. I see Nicholas give a quick smile out of the side of his mouth.

"How are you feeling now," he finally asks.

A thought runs through my head and just pops out of my mouth. "I guess walking works."

Nicholas responded a big smile as he said," Not everyone is as they appear."

Hold up. He is being far too nice isn't he? He is kind of young to be a serial killer.

Hearing that I stop walking. Nicholas stops and turns towards me.

"Did I say something wrong," he asks.

"No. In fact, you are handling this too well," I say.

Nicholas is clearly taken back by what I say. He removes his hand from resting on the side of my stomach.

"What is your play here Nicholas?" I ask. "Why are you being so nice to me?"

Nicholas reaches out and grabs my hands in his. I feel his strength in his hands. I see a look of concern come across his face. He appears almost scared.

"Natalie," he starts to say before pausing. "I know you will understand this. Have you ever had a secret that you kept buried inside of you?

I simply nod acknowledging his question.

"When I saw you earlier today something clinked within me," he continues. "For years I have carried a certain level of bravado being the star high school athlete. Cheerleaders as conquests but I have never felt a connection with any of them. In that moment, I felt something. I didn't see Nathaniel, I saw someone I never met before in my life. I now know that is you, Natalie."

I tighten my grip as we continue to hold hands. I look deeply in to his eyes.

"I don't have an answer about what this is," he goes on. "All I want is an opportunity to explore it with Natalie."

I hear a small break in his voice as he talks. The emotion builds up in his eyes. I feel overwhelmed with empathy in that moment. I quickly think through the challenges of hiding who I may be over the years. Hiding my desires, not enjoying the things I want in life, and being sad and depressed because of it.

"I am sorry you haven't been able to be you," I say as I raise my right hand up and touch his cheek.

Nicholas slightly lowers his head into my hand as he wraps his arms around my torso. Our bodies touch as we embrace. My hand moves to the back of his neck and into his hair. I rest my other hand on his chest. I feel his heart beat at an elevated rate. I look up in to his eyes. He peers back in to mine.

The feeling of being safe and yet, still powerless overcomes me again. My eyes are locked on to his. I feel one of his hands move up my back under my sweatshirt pulling me even closer to him. His hand feels so good against my skin. I grip the back of his hair gently pulling his head towards mine.

Our lips meet and his tongue immediately enters my mouth. I feel more of his strength as his arms hold me tighter. I push my tongue back against his. I twirl my tongue around as our lips break and we both gasp for air. I feel Nicholas lowering one hand over my butt. I feel a strong squeeze as he slightly lifts me off of the ground. I break away from our kiss.

I slowly wipe the saliva from the edges of my mouth. Nicholas is still holding me tightly with one hand fully up the back of my sweatshirt and the other firmly gripping my left butt cheek. I feel something else pressed into my stomach. I quickly realize that he has an erection from our kiss.

I place both of my hands on his chest and gently push him away. I am surprised at how easily he let me go.

"What was that," he stammered.

"Just taking my shot," I say with an added wink.

A big smile appears on Nicholas' face.

"I'll race you back to the swings," I say as I dart off down the trail.

I can hear his feet hitting the gravel behind me. I anticipate that he will come flying past me at any second. A few second pass and he still hasn't passed me. What is that boy up to I wonder.

I see the swings as I round the bend. I think to myself that the foot race was a horrible idea. What was I thinking? I feel winded and start to slow my pace.

"Don't quit now, you are almost there," I hear Nicholas say.

"You know I expected you to pass me so I could give up and just start walking," I respond.

"And miss the view?" he says.

I can feel my face start to turn red realizing that he was only following me to watch my butt giggle down the trail.

"That's it. I quit," I exclaim and stop running.

I feel Nicholas' arms wrap around me as he picks me up off the ground and continues running while carrying me.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Sometimes you just need a teammate to get you to the goal," he states.

For the first time I feel the full strength of his arms as he carries me. He easily lifts me up and re-positions me on to his shoulder. He holds my legs tight as my butt points up into the air and my upper body hangs down his back.

I cannot help but think that he did this so he could get a closer look at my butt.

Nicholas slows down and finally stops. I feel his strong hands grab my waist and lift me off of his shoulder. Nicholas gently sets me down on one of the swings.

I grab on to the chains as I adjust my butt to be more comfortable in the plastic seat. Nicholas places his hands just above mine on the chains.

"So how long have you been Natalie," Nicholas asks and doesn't even sound winded.

"I have been dressing as a female for about five years now," I answer.

"How did you get started?" he follows up.

"I always enjoyed girl things growing up. My father didn't understand it," I add. "My mother was always mindful of my interests and has always supported to me, even from a young age."

"Fathers, they don't always know their children right?" he says.

"Yeah," I say.

I look at Nicholas' face and see him struggling with an emotion.

"Do you want to talk about it," I ask.

"Tonight is about you," he responds. "I want to support you with what you are dealing with."

I pause momentarily before responding. "You have done plenty for me already. My biggest fear being Natalie isn't about acceptance from my family. Its about acceptance from others who don't already care about me. To truly be who I feel I may be in the world."

I take a deep breath and place my hands on top of his.

"Natalie has always been a mask, an avatar of someone who I thought was possible. Tonight, you made Natalie real in a way I cannot begin to put into words," I explain. "For the first time I felt truly seen by someone not my family."

"I thought you would be mortified of someone learning your secret," he says. "Isn't that how you are feeling?"

"This afternoon, yes, absolutely," I say. "The note, your genuine concern for me, your touch, the walk, and the kiss have changed how I felt about you meeting Natalie."

I give Nicholas a small smile and look into his eyes.

"You cannot possibly do anymore for me right now," I state. "What can I do for you?"

Just as the words leave my mouth I realize how loaded of a question that could be. The evening and the kiss have been great but I do not feel I am ready for anything else.

Nicholas responds with a smile. I feel him pull his hands away from the chains. He slow steps around the swing and stand behind me. I feel his hands move to my lower back and sides. With a gentle push I start swinging in front of him.

Nicholas starts talking about his father and the pressures he feels to continue to play hockey in college. I learn that Nicholas has a full scholarship to play hockey but wants to focus his time on studying psychology, more specifically sports psychology. I give him feedback and responses when appropriate but I sense that he just needs a time to talk freely about his feelings.

Nicholas and I continue talking as he continues to push me on the swing. As I swing higher I feel his hands pushing on the top of my butt. There is not doubt in my mind that the blue string of my g-strip is staring him directly in the face with each return swing.

"I think it is time to get you home," Nicholas states.

"Sounds good to me," I say.

Nicholas leads me back to his truck. Just as before he picks me up and places in the passenger seat. As we drive back to my house we continue talking about college. I tell Nicholas that I am attending tstate college for photography. He asks appropriate questions as to the type of photography I want to do. I inform him that I am interested in photographing models, sports, and boudoir.

Arriving back at my house I say," Thank you Nicholas. I had a great evening."

"Let me walk you to the door," he responds.

I feel excitement rush over me knowing what would be coming next. Nicholas opens the door with a smile on his face. This time I lean out ready for him to take me in his arms. Nicholas pulls me so close that I basically slide down his chest and stomach before landing on my feet.

Nicholas takes my hand right hand in his left hand and walks me to the front door. Once at the door I feel Nicholas pull me around and into him. His free hand touches the side of my face as his lips press to mine. I eagerly open my mouth to receive his tongue. He pressed his body against mine pushing me against the door frame.

Our kiss is broken up by the sound of the doorbell ringing from my back being pressed against the button. I give Nicholas a small peck on the lips before turning towards the door.

"I know it is late but have you had dinner," Nicholas asks as I open the door.

"Is this some clever ploy to get to be able to come in," I ask.

"I will be on my best behavior," he says with a wink.

"I was planning on eating some leftover pizza from last night," I say. "There is enough to share."

"It isn't really the food I want," he adds. "Its the company."

Now I am completely skeptical of Nicholas' intentions with the evening. The kisses have been amazing and I did feel what I believe was his boner earlier on the trail. But he has been so nice when he hasn't needed to. He has shared some deeply personal things the first time we ever truly spoken to each other.

My mind goes back and forth for a few seconds.

"Okay Mr. Wheeler. Best behavior. Promise," I say glaring at him.

Nicholas just smiles as he guides me through the door. I cant help but think about him always taking control through his touch to lead me to where he wants me to go. Am I really that susceptible to his influence.

Once in the kitchen I pull the leftover pizza from the refrigerator and place it on the kitchen island. Nicholas immediately opens the box and starts eating a cold piece of pizza.

"What would you like to drink," I ask turning back to the refrigerator.

"Water please," he answers. "I still have summer hockey so I need to stay properly hydrated."

Reaching in I pull out two waters for us. I turn and hand Nicholas his bottle of water before opening my own.

"Be careful. Earlier today you were wearing the water," Nicholas says smirking between chewing his pizza.

"Ha ha. Funny," I respond shooting him a glaring look. "It was lemonade by the way. It was a pain to wash off just so you know."

"Hot, sticky, and sweet," he fires quickly back.

How can he possibly be that quick witted and so cute while doing it I think. I lightly sip my water as I continue to watch him.

"You mentioned Netflix earlier. What were you planning on watching," he asks.

I move directly across from him on the other side of the kitchen island. I lean across the island resting my elbows on the counter for support.

"Nothing particular planned. Just something to keep my mind busy," I respond. "However, my mind is in a different spot now."

"I have an idea of something we can watch. If you are open to it," he states.

"Sure. You have done quite well the rest of the evening so far," I say back to him looking directly into his eyes.

"Are you going to eat," he asks.

"I am not really hungry right now," I responding his question.

Nicholas and I continue our small talk as he finish off the two more pieces of pizza. I guess athletes really need the carbs to stay energized or at least that is something you was saying.

"I will see you in the living room once you are done," I say cutting him off.

I step down the hall heading towards the living room. Within seconds I feel a familiar hand on my lower back as Nicholas comes up along my side.

As we approach the couch I feel his hand travel to my side. Once at the couch he sits down against the arm and pulls me into him.

I watch Nicholas as he flicks through various options. Three times now he has hesitated when landing on some hockey movie.

"You can watch that hockey movie if you want to," I say to him.

"You wouldn't mind?" he asks.

"I should probably learn something about hockey given how this night has gone," I respond giving him another smile.

The movie starts playing but I am uncomfortable to sit this way for nearly two hours. I adjust my position resting my head on to his shoulder as he wraps his arm around me. My brain keeps racing through the evening, the feelings, and desires I was experiencing. Nicholas' scent periodically would break me from my thoughts.

I lightly place my arm on his chest as I get more comfortable with our physical connection.

My thoughts continue.

Without knowing it, I awake to find myself still pressed against Nicholas. His arm still draped around me. Now my head was lower on his chest, my feet curled up on the couch, and my hand firmly resting on his crotch. I slowly peek up to see he was asleep as well. The television was now on its screen saver showing a picture of an ocean.

The blue screen added just enough light to the room that I could clearly see everything around me. My mind goes back to the placement of my hand on his crotch. I lightly squeeze the area my hand is resting and can feel his erection through this shorts.

I glance back up to see if my touch caused him to wake. Nicholas was still sound asleep.

My hand squeezes again. This time I linger longer with the squeeze and slowly move my hand down the length of Nicholas' erection. I bring my hand back up before rubbing down again. I continue to slowly rub his erection. I feel my own erection start growing in my pants as I keep rubbing.

All I can think about is how much I want to feel the flesh of his hard penis. I look up once against to make sure that he is still sleeping. I lightly bring my hand to the zipper of his shorts. I gently tug the zipper down exposing a path to my desire.

I try to slip my hand into the opening but the angle was too much for me to comfortably do so. Not to be deterred, I quickly undo the button of his shorts giving me even greater access. I feel Nicholas start to stir as I did this. I feel his hand grip my arm tighter pulling me into him.

Nicholas lets out a yawn before asking," What are you doing?"

Without thinking I tilt my head up and bring myself to give him a kiss. As our lips meet my hand dives in to his shorts and grabs his erection over his underwear.

I can hear and feel him moan into my mouth. Needing no further approval I pull the band of his underwear down trying to free his erection. Without breaking our kiss Nicholas raises his hips and and helps me lower his shorts and underwear.

My hand grips around the base of his penis and I start to slowly stroke up and down its length. Our tongues continue to duel in and out of our mouths.

I quicken the pace of my hand and start jerking harder. Nicholas shifts his position and his erection felt as if it got longer from the movement. I keep pushing my tongue into his mouth. I can feel his breath quickening as I stroke his erection.

We break from our kiss. I look at him passionately in the eyes before breaking contact and looking down at his hard penis in my hand.

For the first time I hear a full audible moan come from Nicholas. Hearing that moan I take my free hand and reach inside of my yoga pants to grab my own penis. My erection was not being contained by the g-string at this point. I stroke myself as I stroke Nicholas.

Nicholas moans again. For the first time that night I felt I had the power between the two of us. My heart was racing so fast. My body nearly tingling from anticipation and being hornier than I had ever been.

Out of no where Nicholas states," I am almost there."

Hearing Nicholas say that pushes me over the edge and I start cumming against the inside of my pants. The feeling of my orgasm rushes throughout my body unlike anything I had ever experienced touching myself before.

I let out a small moan as my orgasm subsides. My hand continues to play with my own penis which is still hard. I use my cum as lubrication as I continue to stroke.

I feel Nicholas lift his hips slightly. My eyes fix on to the head of his penis knowing what is about the happen. I stroke faster squeezing gently at the top of each stroke. Nicholas' arm wrapped around me squeezes me tightly as I see the first stream of cum shoot from his body.

I feel a splash of warm cum as it lands on my cheek. I instinctively close my eyes at the feeling of the impact. I open my eyes to see another stream shoot. This time it lands on my chin. His third stream shot on to his shirt. The fourth landed just above the base of his erection. For the first time I notice that he is completely shaven in that area. I continue to stroke and squeeze every last drop of cum from his body.

I feel the warmth of his cum on my face and my hand. I continue to stroke as I hear Nicholas let out another moan as he finishes his own orgasm.

Nicholas starts playing with my hair as I feel his penis soften in my hand.

"Do you need me to grab a towel," he asks breaking the silence.

My body was still heightened from the experience. At this point my brain was no longer in control and my desire was guiding me through it all. At this moment, I just wanted to taste his cum. Without hesitation I slowly raise my hand to my mouth.