Taking Your Shot

Story Info
Natalie is found out and seen for the first time.
8.3k words
4.78
15k
24

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking Your Shot

Chapter One: Found and Seen

Hello. Welcome to my story Taking Your Shot.

**Yup, that's right. I know you are reading about me and this story that is about to unfold.

Since you are here and are already wondering what is going on here let me give you a little background to kick things off.

First, if you see ** before the words, that means I am talking to you and not the other characters in this story. Second, I just graduated high school and am looking forward to a fun summer of going to the beach, hanging out with friends, and preparing to move away for college. Third, it's an absolutely gorgeous June day outside and I am going to get out there and hang out with my friend Elaina.**

"Hey girlie," Elaina shouted as I appeared from the sliding doorway.

I step out on to the deck and give a quick spin showing off my new white bikini.

"Do you like my new bikini," I ask.

"Natalie Goodman, when did you get so brave to wear something so skimpy," Elaina questioned.

"I was at the mall earlier this week and I just had to have it," I responded. "I love the strings ties on the sides of the bottoms."

"Honey, most of your butt cheeks are hanging out!"

I give a partial spin and shake my ass in Elaina's direction before fully bending over.

"You slut!" Elaina exclaims. "You keep that up and I may shoot my shot with you."

Elaina stands there with a wicked smile across her face. I give her a wink as I sit down on the lounge chair. Elaina takes a seat in the chair next to me.

Elaina and I continue to chat discussing the end of the school year before focusing our time on sunbathing and improving our tans.

20 minutes pass before I go back inside to fill up my glass with more lemonade. I stand against the counter as I feel the cool air from the air conditioning on my skin. Small droplets of sweat appear across my exposed skin. I press the cold glass of lemonade to my stomach. It leaves a small bit of moisture above my belly button that slowly drips down to the top of my bikini bottoms.

"Natalie, did you get lost or something," Elaina shouts from the deck.

Hearing her voice, I walk back outside. I stumble on the step from the doorway down to the deck. I throw my lemonade into the air, and it lands on me and all over the deck. Still standing on my feet I wipe the lemonade from my face.

Looking over at Elaina she is practically falling out of her chair with laughter.

"Can you at least throw me a towel," I ask giving Elaina a glare.

Elaina reaches beside her grabbing the towels I previously set outside. Still laughing she throws the towel, but it doesn't reach me. I take one step forward, bend over at my hips, and reach down to pick up the towel.

"Excuse me," a male voice says from behind me that causes me to freeze.

**Sorry, I left out an important detail. Fourth, my given name is Nathaniel. Elaina is the only person to have ever met Natalie. I am only 18 and I don't know what label I want to place on myself but what I can say is that I love female clothes, I am unsure if I am bisexual, homosexual, or some other types of sexual, and I am so fucking scared right now.**

I stand back up slowly forgetting to pick up the towel. I make eye contact with Elaina who is staring right back at me no longer laughing. Elaina gestures for me to turn around.

I feel a pit in my stomach develop almost instantly as I turn towards the voice.

"Excuse me," the voice says again. "Mr. Goodman told my father to drop off a job application for the summer. Can either of you help me?"

Just as they finish my eyes lock on to Nicholas Wheeler's absolutely gorgeous blue eyes.

"Oh fuck," I mumbled under my breath.

**Strap in everyone, it's Nicholas Fucking Wheeler. Who is Nicholas? Star hockey player, an absolute specimen of a body, mid length flowing hair, and his voice just makes girls want to drop to their knees. Too much? Too bad.**

"Mr. Goodman said Nathaniel would be here today," Nicholas said.

I look back over my shoulder at Elaina who hasn't moved an inch.

"I can take your application," I say reaching out to take the paper from him.

Nicholas looks me directly in the eyes. He looks me from my head down to my feet. Standing in front of him is a 5-foot 7 blonde with her hair pulled back into a ponytail, a skimpy white bikini, and wet from covering themselves with lemonade.

Nicholas walks by me and stops at the towel I was just trying to pick up. He bends down at his knees. I slowly turn my upper body to see what he is doing. I can feel his piercing eyes looking at my barely covered butt.

He stands quickly but does not break looking at me.

"Here is your towel," Nicholas states as he hands me the towel.

I stand there frozen in fear.

He knows, he absolutely fucking knows. How can he not? He wasn't valedictorian but he isn't an idiot either are the thoughts racing through my mind.

Nicholas places his application down on a table. He takes two steps towards me. He is standing close enough that I can now smell his cologne or deodorant. He carefully opens the towel, swings it around my shoulders, and pulls it together across my chest. During the movement I felt one of his hands graze my upper arm.

I feel a gentle strength in his hands as he still holds the towel. I just stand there frozen staring at his chest.

He leans forward whispering in my ear," Nathaniel?"

All I feel is my body start to move away from Nicholas. I quickly run to the open door. I trip going into the house and fall on to the tile floor of the small mud room.

That fucking step! I swear I truly am not that clumsy.

I just lay there on my stomach questioning everything that had just happened. Tears start to build in my eyes.

I feel a strong hand touch my lower back. Then I hear his voice," Are you okay?"

Unable to respond I just let out a sob.

A second hand is now at my shoulder. I feel my body being turned around. I can see Nicholas kneeling next to me. I feel one of his arms under my head holding me up while is other arm and hand are across my stomach. My mind races as I struggle with the desire to run again and the feeling of being safe in his arms.

Nicholas and I lock eyes. I am unable to break from his gaze.

"Fuck, Nathaniel are you okay," Elaina screams coming into the house.

Shit. There goes the 1% chance that he didn't put the pieces together I think laying in his arms.

"I think she will be okay," Nicholas responds.

My mind still races as I struggle to put all of the pieces together. Am I paralyzed? What's broken? Why do I feel so safe? Did he just say "she"?

"Do you need anything," Elaina asks Nicholas.

"Can you get some ice? I think she may need it." Nicholas responds.

"I am fine," I finally say. "I think I am good. I just need to stand up."

I slowly stand up with assistance from Nicholas. His strong hands move to my waist as I steady myself on my feet. My eyes lock with his again.

"Thank you, Nicholas," I say stepping out of his grasp.

"Are you okay," he asks. "That was a big fall."

"No, no. I am fine. I need to be alone right now."

"I don't think that is a good idea. Did you hit your head?" he asks sounding as he was concerned.

"No. Too many things just happened. I need to be alone," I say walking further into the house.

"Do you want me to stay," Elaina asks.

"Elaina, close the door on your way out." I respond.

Tears start flowing from my eyes as I reach the stairs. At the top of the stairs, I turn and push open my bedroom door. I basically jump on to my bed and bury my face in a pillow. I continue to lay there crying into my pillow.

My mind races as it is still reeling from all of the events that just took place. Unable to take it anymore I close my eyes and fall asleep.

Waking up I can see that it is late afternoon by the limited amount of sunlight coming through my bedroom windows. I roll on to my back and stare at the ceiling. A minute or two passes before I realize that I am a fucking mess. Laying there I can feel my sticky skin from the lemonade.

"Shower it is," I say as I roll out of bed and onto my feet.

I make my way down the hallway to the bathroom. I start the water and let it run. I take a minute to look at myself in the mirror. How could Nicholas see a "she"?

I release my hair from its ponytail, and it drops down to my shoulders. The light makeup I had on for the day was now slightly smudged and runny from my crying session. My lips still glistening from the lip gloss. The white bikini top covers my very flat chest. My stomach is flat and moderately toned. I spin to look at my butt in the mirror. The bikini bottoms hug my cheeks perfectly. They may just be my best feature. I take a second to examine my completely shaven body.

"Good looking 18-year-old crossdresser, yes," I say to myself. "But she?"

Nicholas appears in my mind from when I first turned and saw him on the deck. Nicholas was standing there in a white polo and khaki shorts. His brown hair perfectly placed as it swooped to the side. His tan skin and toned arms on display. I start to think about his smell, and I smile.

I let out a small sigh as I look for a towel.

"Damn it," I exclaim. "Mom knew I would forget, that is why she reminded me."

**My parents, Roger and Sam (Samantha) Goodman had one child. My father is exactly what you would picture a mid 40's blue collar worker to look like. He was tall, overweight but in a rugged feature way, and dedicated to his business. My mother on the other hand was absolutely gorgeous, dressed and looked like she was 25 rather than the 40 she is, and was deeply caring towards me.

Anyways, they left for a weeklong vacation yesterday. That is why Natalie was making an appearance so openly around the house. Before leaving mom reminded me that she hadn't put away any laundry and that I would need to so. Who remembers such details when you are seen barely clothed in a bikini by easily the hottest guy in school and decide to absolutely make a fool of yourself in front of them.**

Looking at the empty shelves in the closet I cannot help but roll my eyes.

I slowly make my way downstairs to find three baskets of laundry sitting in the living room. I pick up the basket that was mostly towels and carry it back up the stairs.

I toss the basket into the bathroom, grab a towel, and place it on a hook. I grab the ties on both sides of my bikini bottoms and pull. My bikini bottoms fall to the floor. I reach behind my neck and untie the knot hold the top in place. The top falls to the floor on top of the bottoms.

I pull open the shower door and step into the hot steam. I feel the streams of water start to hit my skin. My hands quickly reach for my loofah. I drip my body wash on to the loofah. The smell of fruit fills the air. The smell is invigorating and wakes me up from my thoughts.

I rub the foamed-up loofah from neck to across my arms. It leaves a white coating of cleanliness as I move it towards other parts of my body. I rub it on my chest as I work to get the sticky lemonade off of my skin. The suds fully building up and running down the length of my body as the water loosely washes it away.

I bend over to wash my legs. My hands go down and up as I clean them. I can feel the hot water splashing on my lower back and running between my butt cheeks. Standing back up I maneuver the loofah around my penis.

I turn into the water and let it wash away the remaining suds on my body. I rub my hands over my body assisting the falling water.

I place my hands on the shower wall leaning forward as the streams land on my head. I look down at my body and smile.

"He said she," I say out loud.

Coming back to from my daze I shut off the water and step out of the shower. I grab the towel and start drying myself off. Once dry, I sling the towel over my shoulders and pull it together across my chest. Another smile comes across my face as I remember the feeling of Nicholas doing exactly this to me.

The thought, what is happening to me runs through my head.

Looking at my face in the mirror I ask myself, "What do we do with you tonight?"

I set a light layer of foundation to give myself a more even color. I select a dark blue eye shadow and compliment it with a cat eye with eye liner. I finish the look with a shiny pink lip gloss.

I admire the slightly sultry but basic look. I think that it is a bit overkill considering I am planning to put on a pair of yoga pants, tank top, and sweatshirt on and see what is on Netflix.

I pull my hair into a ponytail and give a quick kiss gesture to the mirror before exiting the bathroom and head to my room.

Standing in my bedroom I look through my small collection of clothes. I grab a pair of black yoga pants that have three mesh cut outs on each side. I grab a white crop top sweatshirt to go with the pants.

"That'll look cute," I say to myself.

Without thought I grab a black tank top for under the sweatshirt.

"Now, what type of panties," I ask as I push aside the clothes and reveal a small box.

I open the box and a rainbow of colors appear in various forms of panties. I place my hand in the box and feel the different lace and string materials. I stop when my hand finds exactly what I was looking for. A dark blue G-string with a pink patch of material that suitably covers my penis.

I slide the G-string up my legs. The string glides between my butt cheeks. I fix the string around my waistline to get them to a proper height above my hips. I reach down and place my penis inside the material. Feeling confident the G-string will hold I move on to the other articles of clothing.

I pull the tank top over my head. The material stops just below my belly button. The white crop top sweatshirt goes over my head. A small portion of the tank top is exposed under the crop top. I pull the yoga pants up my legs. The material stretches on my skin as its fabric hugs my body legs tightly. I pull the pants to my waistline leaving the sides of the G-string exposed above my hips.

Feeling ready for the night I head downstairs. I first head to the kitchen for a drink. As I round the corner to the kitchen, I see items laid out on the kitchen island. Approaching the island I see my cell phone, Nicholas' job application, and a handwritten note.

I grab my phone first and see that I have 8 missed calls and 12 text messages. I quickly review the missed calls. 7 of the missed calls were from Elaina and the other was from an unknown number. It is clear that from Elaina's text messages she was trying to process what had transpired as well.

I glance over the job application and pick up the note.

"I hope you are alright, and I will check in on you later. - Nick"

Butterflies come over my body thinking that he may actually be sincere.

Focusing back on my phone I scroll to the missed call from the unknown number. I hit the button to call the number back. One ring, Two rings. I look back at the Nicholas' job application and it hit me like a truck. The number is Nicholas'.

"Hello," Nicholas says breaking me from my shock.

"Hi," I meekly respond.

"You are alive, so that is good." he says.

"Definitely alive," I say trailing off at the end.

"I am in your neighborhood. Do you mind if I stop by?" he asks.

My mind starts racing again. What do I say?

"Are you still there," he follows up with.

I stand there completely quiet and in shock.

"We need to talk. Ill be there in a few minutes," he says.

The line goes blank as he hangs up. Who knew I could go from butterflies to nausea so quickly?

Feeling sick to my stomach I grab a glass and fill it with water. I quickly drink down the liquid from the glass. I stand with my back against the kitchen island. I can feel the coolness of the countertop against the exposed skin of my back.

I think to myself, what is happening? I continue to ponder how caring he was when holding me, the genuine appearing note, and him wanting to talk to me. Most guys would run and tell their friends. They wouldn't want to talk to the person after finding them like he did.

I am brought back to reality when I hear the doorbell ring.

"Fuck," I scream realizing he was at the door.

I quickly pull up the Ring app on my phone. There he was standing at the front door. I notice that he changed his clothes. Now he is wearing a black polo, white shorts, and a black baseball cap.

The doorbell rings again.

"Shit," escapes my mouth.

My cell phone starts to ring. It is Nicholas.

It is clear to me he isn't going away. I slowly make my way to the front door. I reach out and grab the handle and stop. I take a deep breath and push the lever opening the door.

There stands Nicholas looking even better than he did earlier in the day. I see his eye widen as he looks at me. His eyes go from my face to my legs and back up as he takes in my attire.

We continue to look at each.

"Can I come in," he asks.

I cannot respond. I just step aside giving him a path into the house.

Nicholas confidently walks into the house. I see him quickly survey the surroundings. He stops and turns towards me.

"Thank you for letting me in," he says looking me directly in the eyes.

I stand there unable to speak, unable to move.

He steps forward closing the distance between us. I have to look up to see his face as he gets closer. He reaches out. His hand and arm coming towards me. Butterflies enter my stomach again. His hand passes over my shoulder as his hand grips the door. He gently shuts the door.

"Did you get my note," he asks.

"Yes," I mutter finally able to speak.

"Are you feeling okay?" he asks.

"I am good. No injuries," I respond.

"That's great you don't have any injuries but that isn't what I am asking," he states.

I freeze again hearing his statement.

"I take it not many people know about all this," he says as he hand gestures at my wardrobe.

My body is in complete shock as he acknowledges who and what I am. I am unable to respond.

His look turns quizzical as he looks at my face.

We stand there without saying anything.

Finally Nicholas speaks breaking the silence. "What is your name?"

My mind wonders why he is asking me that? He knows my name is Nathaniel Goodman.

Nicholas reaches out and places a hand on my shoulder.

"I cannot imagine how hard this must be for you," Nicholas says.

I feel my body start to melt from his touch. His eyes fixated on mine. I am lost in the moment.

"I am sure you didn't anticipate me showing up at your house earlier," he continues. "I think it would be best if we can talk about it. You seem like you need someone right now."

"I go by Natalie," I say blushing.

"Nice to meet you Natalie," he responds slightly increasing his grip on my shoulder.

"Hi," is all that I am able to respond.

"I am sorry for finding you in a compromised position," he says.

His other hand reaches up and rests on my other shoulder.

I am overcome with the feeling of safety but also feeling powerless.

He looks me up and down again.

"What were your plans the evening," he asks.

"Watch a show on Netflix," I respond.

"Would you like to go for a walk," he asks. " We can go the trail at the park just up the road."

I start wondering why he would want to take me in public. Does he want to embarrass me?

"I read that walking can assist with dealing with anxiety," he states. "It will be good for you."

Hearing him talk continues to put me at ease. He seems so genuine.

"What do you say?" he asks.

I give Nicholas a slight nod of approval.

"Great," he exclaims.

He lowers his right hand to my side touching my exposed skin. His left hand reaches out and opens the door. I feel him push against my side guiding me out the door. I can sense a subtle strength and gentleness. His hand maneuvers to my lower back. I feel his hand graze over the top of my exposed g-string.