Taking Your Shot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly stick my tongue out and lick Nicholas' cum off of my hand. Once in my mouth my body instinctively swallowed it. I stick my tongue out taking more of his cum into my mouth. This time I take a moment to swirl it around. Finally tasting it, my mouth tells my brain that it was bitter but salty. I swallow again knowing that I have more to taste on my hand and face.

I lick and swallow the remainder from my hand before reaching up for the cum on my face. My arousal state was broken when I hear Nicholas speak again.

"That is fucking hot," he says peering down at me as I rub the cum from my face and pull it in to my mouth.

I quickly realize that he was watching everything I was doing. For the first this evening I felt horrified. How could I be so careless I thought.

I felt panic take over my body. I freeze like I had done earlier in the day in front of Nicholas.

My mind starts racing about what I had just done. It just felt so right.

I feel a strong hand brush against my cheek breaking me from my thoughts. It breaks away and then brushes against my chin. I look down and see Nicholas' hand with the cum from my face right there waiting for me.

I slowly look up and look at Nicholas. I can see lust in his eyes. I knew what he wanted me to do. It is what I want to do.

I grab his hand and pull it to my mouth. My tongue licks up and down his hand for all of the cum he was offering me. As I fill my mouth with his cum his hand moves to my face. He lightly tilt my head so I can make eye contact with him. Without thinking I open my mouth and show him the cum in my mouth.

I hear him say," Good girl."

Butterflies rush to my stomach, my own penis springs back to life, and I swallow his cum as I hear him say those two words.

I close my eyes trying to cherish the moment. I felt as if I was Natalie and Natalie was me. This moment is the best one so far in my life I thought.

My thought was broken by the feeling of Nicholas moving from under me. I kept my eyes closed holding on to the moment. The moment broke when Nicholas started kissing me. Our tongues explore each other. Remnants of his cum still in my mouth as we passionately kiss.

Nicholas breaks from our kiss. I feel the arm that had been holding me so tightly disappear as he raises his arm over my head. I watch as Nicholas looks at the time on his watch.

"Holy shit. Its 3:30 AM," he exclaims.

Still coming down from my heightened arousal state I check the time displayed on the television screensaver. It was nearly 3:30 AM.

Nicholas reaches down and starts pulling up his underwear and shorts.

"I hate to run like this but my dad is going to pissed," Nicholas adds. "I have hockey practice in three hours."

I cannot help but frown as I think about Nicholas leaving me. The night had been so incredible and ultimately I didn't want it to end. Who would Natalie be to Nicholas later in the day, tomorrow, or next week are the thoughts running through my head.

I slowly sit up from leaning against Nicholas. I grab my sweatshirt and pull it up to wipe the remaining cum from Nicholas of my face.

I feel Nicholas get up from the couch and hear him walking towards the door.

"Babe, I am so sorry to run," he says. "I will call you later today."

I give Nicholas a slight smile and a small wave as I see him exit the door.

**So, what if I might be a little slutty. I had never felt anything like that in the entirety of my life. Nicholas unlocked a passion inside of me that was only opening the door to the woman I hope to eventually become. Tonight, was the night that I decide to become Natalie and leave Nathaniel behind. No person had ever shown me that level of attention and until tonight I had no idea what I needed in my life.**