All Comments on 'Tale of a Bored Housewife'

by Maria24

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
GauchoManGauchoManalmost 7 years ago
Cogito ergo Cum ! :-)

That was very well written Maria -

Dirty in every which way :-) Public toilets .... hmmmm

The Big appeal to me was the element of ' Hunger '

that you've manage to convey. The hunger that couldn't be denied.

You seem to be new here - Welcum and do post often.

I love that you are a student of Philosophy and have found a terrific was of

distracting yourself and all of us.

Please .... Please say that you are bespectacled :-)

darkside7darkside7almost 7 years ago
More please...

My only complaint is that it was over so soon! Please write more.

NaughtySouthernGentNaughtySouthernGentalmost 7 years ago
Captivating

I loved the descriptive nature of your writing and the intensity from start to finish. The story drew me in immediately and wouldn't let me go until I finished.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 7 years ago
Wow, I loved this story.

I've always been facinated with glory hole stories. I've never seen one or obviously used one but the idea strangely turns me on. The unknown... how do the users, the horny men, know what awaits them? How do they know it isn't a psycho, knife wielding "cock remover" on the other side of the hole? Or maybe someone with a grudge and a taste for man meat, with sharp teeth waiting to bite that cock right off. Just the thought scares the crap out of me...

Still the facination of a totally anonymous blow job... well, that has my hand on my hard cock, stroking away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Although I'd love to see her pull out too late and recieve an unwanted creampie that probably leaves her knocked up with a strangers baby.

de_grde_gralmost 7 years ago
Great short story

Describing her emotions all the way to the action made the story great for me.

Regards Georgia.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You are a naughty girl

I was shocked, shocked I tell you. I do have a question...do you want to be BFFs?

Loved the story, I am sorry I could only give it a 5. I'm off to read more of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
HOT STORY

Liked the young married slut, & can't wiat for the adventure, hopefully dirtier.-Eatandbemerry

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966about 5 years ago
Shocking!

Glory holes at a gas station?!? Where?? I wanna go!! LoL ;) delicious, well written little escapade! Thank you :)

nitejazznitejazzover 4 years ago
Wow

Greeat story, I'm fascinated at the way you build lust and trepidation into youor characters. I read several of your stories this evening and was particularly into this one and the Mom and son story. YOu are very erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaria24@Maria24
663 Followers
Bit older now than my nickname suggests (apparently, using your age when you register on a site might not be the smartest of ideas)...doing my Master's in philosophy while going between jobs, still having fun and trying to write, though free time has become a rare commodity. W...