Tale of Liz

Story Info
Man finds a very strange yet familiar person in a coffeeshop.
2.8k words
4.17
11.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed so familiar to him. He had seen the man in the coffee place on his way to work multiple times now. Or had he? It was just so vague. It seemed to be a familiar face, but he could not quite place the man. He was sure he had seen him. Maybe at work? No. impossible, he worked mostly from home nowadays. Most people did. To keep himself from going stir crazy he had taken up to going to the coffee shop. Every day. It did help, he could sit around and do some work. Eavesdrop some half-heard conversation. He would feel normal again. functioning.

Besides the coffeeshop he had taken up running and swimming again, the previous quarantine had left him with a few pounds to spare, but he had been eager to rectify that. He ran 4 miles every other day and swam two to three times a week. His excess weight had almost flown off, and he even lost a few more pounds as an added benefit. It had done wonders for his mental health as well. He was feeling much better about himself and his job from home situation.

It all just seemed so vague to him. He absent-mindedly got his order for tea. Ironically enough he did not enjoy the bitter taste of coffee. The smell was good though. He just could not shake the man from his thoughts. So strange. Not that he was an unattractive man. Tall with a muscular build, a smooth face with a hard strong nose and a good jawline. You could see he was gruffy, his stubble already showing in the early afternoon. The man wore a blue blouse today with the sleeves rolled up. Exposing his thick arm hair. His hair was stylishly combed back, and a thick shine of wax shone in the dark hair. Why had he noticed all these things? Had he known the man? It was just so vague.

It felt like some sort of cobweb in his mind. Like a tingling feeling of familiarity, however he could just not quite connect it. His new habits had only been happening for the last three months. He sat down at a table with his tea, and opened his laptop to at least pretend to get some work done. He could not do so however, and found himself looking at the familiar man moving up the queue. He followed his movements subtly making sure to draw little attention to himself. So familiar he thought. He sipped his tea. Cursing under his breath, it was scolding hot.

As he was busy cursing himself for taking too big of a sip from the hot beverage, he was suddenly shocked to find the man sitting at his table. "You don't mind, do you? All the other places are taken." The man said. He didn't want to look at the man and just waved him away. Pretending to be very engrossed by his laptop. He felt nervous yet calm at the same time. Like an aura of oozing relaxation, familiarity, and safety. Gosh, if only he could remember this man. He was a shocked when the man put his hand on his own and looked him deep in the eye with his penetrating light blue eyes. "Thank you, for accommodating me." He said.

The cobweb feeling in his mind suddenly cleared, he felt so awake and alert, just by looking into this man's eyes and hearing those words his world seemed to come together. He felt the rush of clarity. "I am glad to accommodate you, Master." He said to the man. The man smiled, he felt butterflies in his stomach at that smile.

"Such a good and obedient girl, Liz" The man said. Another rush of clarity funneled into him at this statement. The memories came flooding back. Liz was him, he was Liz. It was something that had been happening with this very man. This man called Master; it had been happening for the last three months. Out of the blue Liz had met this man called Master. Liz did not fully understand how and why, but that did not seem to matter. Neither to her or the man. "Remember, Liz." Master said.

Liz closed her eyes, she did remember at his command. She remembered going to his apartment a few times, she remembered sucking his big cock until he came in her mouth. She remembered training her asshole for him. She remembered getting fucked by him. She remembered all the clothing she had bought at his behest. She remembered the feeling most of all. The feeling of being pretty, sexy, soft. Almost like a little doll to him. She remembered growing her hair out slowly but surely over the last three months. She remembered she was wearing the panties he bought her. Today, at the coffee shop. She remembered that all the new daily habits were for him. To make herself sexy and appealing to her master. It felt right. It felt like the easiest place to go to. Her Master.

She felt like she snapped awake. She had not realized they had left the coffee shop. His apartment was only around the corner, a few stories up. This had been her job for the last three months. She remembered quitting her old job. She did not know how she was paying for her daily life, but it did not seem to matter. Masters apartment was familiar to her now, she was being led in by him. It all felt so easy, so natural to just follow and obey.

Master let her in, she knew this was her place of residence now somehow as well. It was all so strange, so vague, but it was starting to come back to her. To come together. "Go, get yourself presentable for me, Liz." Master said. Liz looked at him, she felt like she knew exactly what to do. Her mind buzzed at the clear instructions. She could feel her excitement begin to grow. Her excitement was restrained by her chastity cage. She remembered this too. It had been such bliss to hand Master the keys. She remembered her dick becoming her clit in the cage. Shrinking after a few weeks, and still more to shrink. She remembered giving him her everything, the key to her pleasure. Of course, that was masters' too, wasn't it? Yes... everything was becoming clearer.

Liz walked over to the en-suite bathroom, her extensive make up collection was set out. She made sure she was shaved as smoothly as possible. Her hair treatments on her face had not removed it completely just yet. The same for her body. Her legs did not have the hairs it once grew, but she wanted to make sure it was as smooth as possible. She showered after, giving herself an enema after. She knew Master liked her cleaned out deeply and thoroughly.

After her shower she started on her make up. Something else she had been practicing daily, over the last three months. Foundation, concealer. She did her eyebrows next. Remembering sitting at the salon getting it plucked and formed to a natural feminine arch. She highlighted it with a subtle but smooth eyebrow pencil. Her eye shadow was next. She blended the subtle rosey colors into each other. Making sure to get some darker shades under her eyes to really make them stand out. Cat eyeliner thickly and darkly over her upper lid to increase the effect even further. A small stripe on her underlying lid to enhance the shape of her eye even further. She touched up her contours and looked at herself in the mirror. Satisfied with how feminine and attractive she looked. Lastly she got her lip liner. A dark burgundy red, she lined her lips to make them seem more plump and thick, her ravish-me-red lipstick to finish the job. Just a smudge of glittering eyeshadow on top of her lipstick to really make them pop.

Master had also insisted on her wearing a wig until her hair was atleast shoulder length, and it was almost there. She did not mind the wig though, it was long and flowing blonde just like her natural hair. She brushed into style quickly and proceeded to get dressed.

She found her white underbust corset, put it on her body and tightened it. The feeling was so amazing, she loved being enclosed by her corset. This one had been well worn in and she could close easily on her own. She remembered when Master had to help her. Now after all this time practicing, she could get ready herself. She closed the corset tightly, but still comfortably. She put on a blue push up bra. Her budding breasts had not reached their full potential yet, and master had insisted on her wearing fakes until hers were grown out fully, or maybe she would get an operation to get them enhanced even further at a later occasion. Her polka dotted maid dress came next, it had been custom made for her, so it fit her perfectly, perfect form around her narrow waist. Her pleasure at wearing the corset and seeing the dress fall perfectly. The material had a deep neckline, but not too deep. It Was hemmed with the most perfect frilly lace. Little flowers and hearts embroidered in minute detail. The bodice of the dress came over her shoulders and her puff sleeves ended with the same frilly lace embroidery. The soft satin material of her underdress hugging her skin and giving her exciting tingling all over. The skirt of the uniform fell just above her knees without her petticoat.

She lifted up her skirt and put on the matching garter belt, satin lined and frilly to match the dress. She loved the sight of them resting over the bottom of her corset. Her smooth white stockings came next, they had a very subtle line down the middle showing off her amazing feminine legs. She put on her matching polka dot panties. Wherever they touched her she tingled with joy. Her excited clitty trembling within its confines. Her poofy petticoat lifted her skirt just enough to see the hemline of the stocking tops. She finished with her strappy black heels that reflected the light dazzlingly off the contour off the shiny toe. She flashed herself a big beaming smile in the mirror and she was ready to present herself to master.

He was waiting in the living room. He did not turn around to greet her. She walked on the hardwood floor, her heels clicking. She swayed her hips slightly with every step. She had a sudden memory of this also being more difficult. She smiled and it faded. Without speaking she stood in front of her master and presented herself. He looked up and she curtsied. He smiled gently. Her heart fluttered at the smile. "You are getting better and better at this Liz, such a good and obedient girl you are." He said. She felt her knees getting weaker and her conditioning setting in at those words.

"Thank you, sir."

"You are quite welcome, my sissy girl. Now then... feel yourself becoming a sissy sex doll, an OBEDIENT... SISSY... SEX... DOLL..." He said.

She felt her clit rattle in her cage at the words. It strained and it hurt her. But she grew so aroused. She felt her limbs become harder to move, she felt herself become more airheaded and obedient. She felt herself fall under his control. She saw her masters hand move toward her ass, she felt his presence invade her ruffled privacy. She strained at his touch her clit going wild. She wanted to moan loudly and excitedly. All she could muster was a breathless moan instead. Her mouth falling open just a bit. He pulled her toward him a little, her body was stiff and hard to move. "Dolly unlock." He said.

She felt his words echo in her mind, which was drifting farther away into obedient bliss. Her limbs became limber at his command and she felt his pull more insistent now. She stepped toward him and her master pulled her down and seated her on his lap. "Correct your clothes." He said. She got up on her heels and patted her shirt skirt under her bum, the fluff from the petticoat making it hard. She wiggled her hair out of her face and looked him deep in the eye. "AROUSED" he said. He let his hands drift under her skirt and feel her up. She could feel herself getting more excited instantly. He repeated his instruction as he was feeling her up and arousing her with his intruding touches of pleasure. She started gasping short breaths of arousal. His touch on her body was intense, his touch on her mind even more so.

"Obedient sissy sex doll" he said. She felt herself stiffen at his touch, malleable to his words, wishes and wants. A victim to her own desire, as well as to his desire. "Obedient sissy sex doll" he said again. Her mind fading into the background with every repetition of one of her trigger phrases.

She felt him push her of his lap and down on the ground, she knew what to do. She moved her heavy doll like limbs toward the button of his pants. She fished out his cock in short order. It smelled of arousal, she knew she had been the cause and she tried to smile through her heavy facial muscles. She couldn't. All she could do was get her lipsticked mouth into the perfect blowjob shape. She started her work. She got him fully hard in no time. Sucking tenderly, as he got more and more into it she felt his hand on the back of her head, she felt his hips grind his dick into her mouth and throat. She could deep-throat master now as well.

Every time she did that she felt her own pleasure at his moans of him being sucked down into her willing throat. He pulled her off his dick. Turned her around right there on the living room floor, she felt the cool breeze of the maneuver on her backside. She felt her panties being pulled down, in such a way that she had to keep her legs together. The cool intrusion of lube on her sissy pussy. Her ecstasy increased when she felt his thumb probe deep into her waiting pussy, dripping with lube. Her conditioning could not stop her from letting out a lustful moan. "You really turned out well Liz, such a good and obedient sex doll." Master spoke. She knew this was truth now, absolute truth, all his commands and conditions were more truthful every time.

The waiting seemed to take forever, she was exposed with her sissy pussy up and out, for master to use, it was cold and she did not want to wait too long. She wanted to get fucked! As she thought these thoughts, she felt the tip enter her wanting waiting hole. Slowly and gingerly, the sensation of being filled pushed her clitty to the maximum of her cage, she felt herself dripping from excitement. Every thrust was giving her intense ecstasy. He started grunting and really getting into it. Pushing his dick deeper and deeper. Faster and faster.

Every grunt a thrust, every thrust a drop of ecstasy from her caged clit. She felt her back tighten with the oncoming sissygasm. She was writhing in her bliss. Now moaning loudly and encouragingly with every dep thrust her master made into her. She felt him speed up even more and his dick throb inside her sissy pussy more urgently. He was riding her so hard, all his lust being poured into her. He felt like he was close so he grabbed her by her thighs and pulled her even closer. As he slammed his dick into her until there was no more shaft, he heard her moan even harder. He could feel how tense she was under his ruthless grinding, he could feel how close she was to orgasm.

He knew she could not come without his permission. His pleasure was at its peak. As he started shooting his hot load into her he grunted. "COME NOW SISSY GIRL." Her orgasm ripped through her body, she convulsed with every twitch of her masters dick shooting its cum and her body responding with the waves of hot pleasure that shot through her. She felt her head go blank and her consciousness fade with every ripple of orgasm. everything faded to black for her after this mind-numbing experience. He knew she would wake up again after, and be ready for more whenever he wanted. Such a good, obedient, sissy girl.