All Comments on 'Tale of Tails (series name is WIP)'

by UserError_69

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hi there and welcome to Literotica!

Some initial thoughts that are hopefully useful... You might consider waiting until you've a few thousand words before submitting part of a series. This might not even involve more of the plot: above, for example, you could take a bit more time to develop the characters and other key details as it was in places hard to figure out what exactly was going on. For example, a reader might think Greg is in Dan's bedroom! But in general, I would generally recommend including one sexy scene in each submission, just to keep the reader happy.

On the title and the description, it might be best to wait until you've decided your title before submitting as changing it later is not trivial (but you can at least use the series function). The description is very brief but that's true for everyone so best just to grumble internally and get on with it! In particular, it would be useful to flag in the description or in the tags that this is sci-fi (or involves fantastical creatures having sex with humans). This is both to attract people who like that and just as important to flag it to people for whom it's a complete turn-off.

On grammar, the volunteer editors are just that, so don't rely on them too much: you are still responsible for your story. And on AI, I think it's fair to say that it's embedded itself in writing over the last year or so: feel free to use it to brainstorm.

Good luck on Literotica!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous