All Comments on 'Tale of Two Teens'

by MDSW

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Beautiful love story

Like “The Notebook “, a perfect love story.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

No depth of character and clichéd dialogue. I didn’t get past the first page. This was poorly written.

tellmeagoodstorytellmeagoodstoryalmost 2 years ago

I was waiting for a story to develop. It never happened. This isn't much for "Romance", maybe "Erotic Couplings", or better yet Literotica creates a new category titled "Fuck Fest".

Ginger630Ginger630almost 2 years ago

There’s no real plot here. No character development. Lots of sex, which was fine.

And if Kat was 5’9 and 113 lbs, she’d be a skinny stick with zero muscles, no boobs, and no butt. Not realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A better introduction and more character development would improve this fine story. The characters themselves are interesting, but need to be explored in more depth. The love scenes are wonderfully descriptive, but rather too short. A sequel to this story would help immensely.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A great story about growing love! Somehow I imagine Jake with the beginnings of a sexy man's hairy chest -- maybe a spread of sexy chest hair across the top of his muscular young man's chest, and maybe a light treasure trail! A lovely story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMDSW@MDSW
I am interested in writing stories that include sex, some integrated with love and a relationship. Some writers are good at it and others aren't as lucky. I'm not a perfect writer nor a perfect person, but this is my attempt at writing. I do hope to improve with age. I hate t...

SIMILAR Stories