Tale of Two Teens

Story Info
The girl next door gets her man.
27.8k words
4.45
25.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
516 Followers

Jake has just finished packing for his trip to visit his grandparents for two weeks. They own a seventy-five acre farm and it's haying season. Jake has volunteered his services to his grandparents during the haying season for the last five years. His grandfather has cut all five fields, the hay has dried and it's ready to be raked, baled and stacked in the barn as feed for the cows.

Grampa always cuts the hay and also does the baling. Jake does the raking. When they finish with that, they have help to pick up the bales and stack them in the barn. It's hard, sweaty work, but every night, we head to the river for a good, long and relaxing swim.

This year, Jake's childhood friend, Kathy, has volunteered to go with him. Why, he doesn't know, but she'll get an education in farming if nothing else.

Kathy lives next door and they've been best friends since they were five years old. Her family moved into the house next door the day before school started and he met her in kindergarten. They hung out a lot and stuck together.

Jake calls her Kat and it has stuck to this day. They're both eighteen years old, born just days apart, as luck would have it, and have one more year of high school to survive. They do everything together. Walking to and from school is her favorite, as long as Jake is with her.

Kat stands 5-9 and works out regularly, weighing 113 pounds, by her own admission. There's not and ounce of fat that can be found on her body. She has a great shape, but hides it by wearing loose clothing. She's intentionally hiding herself because she doesn't want to be hit on by all the boys at school, and not many do, but she's a target for bullies because of her good looks and shy nature. Jake has protected her from them for a long time.

Jake stands 5-11 and he also works out regularly, weighing about 190 pounds. He maintains a tight bod, visible when he takes his shirt off. His strength alone is enough to intimidate bullies. He shows muscle where most people don't. He stands up for the bullied students and everyone knows it. Lots of classmates are intimidated by him, but he's a gentle giant.

Jake is not sure Kat knows about the long days he'll work for the next two weeks, but she may be in for either a surprise or a shock when she finds out.

It's a five hour drive to Jake's grandparents farm and he's leaving at 8 in the morning. He's looking forward to another successful haying season.

********

It's about 9 at night and it's dark outside, but not pitch black quite yet. Hearing a noise from the pool area, he goes to the bathroom window to see what's going on. He discovers his Mom and Dad are fucking in the pool and they obviously don't know he is home.

He's watching them for a while as he strokes his cock when he hears the front door close. Not knowing who is visiting them at this hour, he goes down the stairs, quietly, and finds Kat watching his parents fucking in the pool, standing by the sliding glass door. She looks mesmerized by what she sees.

Jake sneaks up behind her and watches his parents without Kat knowing he's there. He can see Mary laying on her stomach at the side of the pool with her legs dangling in and John is pounding his cock into her from behind. She moans as quietly as she can, but it still attracted Kat's attention... and his.

As they watch John fucking his wife, John pulls out, raises her to her feet and she mounts him, locking her arms around his neck and lifting her legs to his sides. With his hands on her ass cheeks, he lifts her and she guides his cock into her pussy, continuing to pleasure her with his cock.

Jake is getting hard as he watches his parents. As he watches, he's absentmindedly stroking his cock through his shorts.

Unexpectedly, Kat squats on the floor, startling Jake, but continues to watch his parents fuck. She reaches between her legs to pleasure her pussy as she watches them.

Kat is very turned on by the sexual act she's witnessing before her eyes. She has never before experienced a live sexual act before. As she watches, Jake's attention suddenly focuses on his best friend's figure. She's bending slightly forward as she watches his parents fuck.

The blouse she's wearing stretches across her back, molding to her figure. She's wearing a jean skirt that's tight around her waist and hips, then flares out from her body, normally reaching down past her mid thigh. Now, it's barely covering her ass.

Jake drops to his knees, reaches for and covers her mouth before she can scream, but he does scare the shit out of her.

"It's me, Jake, Kat. No need to scream. Okay?"

She nods and he releases her.

"I'm so embarrassed Jake. I'm so sorry you caught me spying on your parents," she whispers.

"Don't worry about it. I was doing the same thing when I heard the front door close," he whispers.

She turns to look at him and gives him a weak smile. Kat assumes he has been watching her and is embarrassed, but she doesn't care that her best friend has likely been staring at her ass. She doesn't really know how long he's been there, but a girl can dream can't she?

"You want to continue watching my Mom and Dad?" Jake whispers.

"You don't mind?" Kat whispers.

"I'll deal with it... I didn't know you're a pervert," he whispers.

"I'm not a pervert Jake. Just mesmerized by what I see," she said with anger in her voice.

"Sorry Kat... I was actually joking with you. As much as I thought I knew you, I guess I don't."

"Same for me Jake. I'm sorry I snapped at you. It's not your fault. I shouldn't even be doing this."

Not knowing what else to do, she returns her attention to the scene in the pool. As she does so, her blouse is stretching tightly against her back and Jake reacts again, pretty much the same way. The tight blouse causes a new focus to his attention.

He puts his hands on her hips and caresses her as his hands move up her back to her shoulders, then down the sides of her body, over her hips, all the way down to her knees. She lifts, raising her hips higher and he repeats the act again and again until Kat responds.

"That feels really good Jake," she whispers as she moans softly.

Then he changes tactics. This time, his hands slide under her skirt, lifting it high over her back as he continues to her shoulders again, then down her sides as he has done before. Her ass is exposed to his view, but her panties are a nuisance.

Kat is in sudden awe of the sensations her best friend is giving her. It feels very intimate and she doesn't want him to stop what he's doing. Waiting for this moment for several years, she's really turned on and almost beside herself with joy, but hiding it from Jake.

Kat is not experienced in sexual matters, but she's learning, very quickly. She knows this is the moment she's been waiting for. She's also feeling his hands on her body for the first time and is turned on by it, especially the feel of his hands on her ass. It's so intimate for her to be touched there. No other man has done that to her. She shivers at the feel of him caressing her body.

Jake is on a mission and her ass is in full view of his eyes, but obscured by her panties. The smooth curve of her hips and the V shape of her figure captures his attention for the first time as he stares at her girlish figure.

He catches his fingers in the hem of her panties and pulls them to her knees. Kat doesn't scream, doesn't flinch and makes no attempt stop him. Instead, she lifts her knees, one at a time as he removes her panties and tosses them behind him. His hands roam over her hips, ass and upper legs, taking in her shape as he continues to caress her silky smooth body.

He wonders, for a moment, why she let him take her panties off, thinking it's very personal to her, but it doesn't seem to phase her. It's dark in the room, but Jake can make out her shape with no problems.

Even though she likes what Jake is doing to her body, Kat is curious about why he is suddenly doing it. She likes him caressing her, but she's also concerned about where this is going, not wanting her best friend thinking she's easy.

As she looks at the scene in the pool, Jake continues to caress her ass, hips, back and shoulders, almost like a massage. He even reaches around and caresses her tits through her blouse. She has secretly wanted him to do it to her for years.

Kat, getting a little nervous, raises up, turns to face her childhood best friend, puts her arms around his torso, buries her face into his neck and holds him tight. Jake gives his best friend a hug, wondering what she's up to. A short time later, she breaks the hug.

"We need to talk Jake," she whispers.

She grabs Jake's hand, stands up, drags him with her and leads him to his bedroom, scooping up her panties along the way.

Arriving in his bedroom, she said, "Have a seat Jake," she said as she takes a seat on his bed across from him and folds her legs in front of her, exposing her pussy to his eyes, not remembering she isn't wearing panties anymore.

Jake, wearing only shorts and a T-shirt, sits opposite her and crosses his legs in front of him with his boner tenting his shorts.

Jake is nervous, thinking he may have screwed up and gone to far with his best friend's body.

"Jake, my best friend in the whole world, that was the most sensuous, gentle massage I've ever had. It was tender, yet intimate. You've never done anything like that before. What got into you?"

"I can't really explain it Kat. Your figure just popped out at me as you watched Mom and Dad and the urge just hit me. I acted on it without thinking, probably due to my focus on your body, something I never before noticed. I shouldn't have removed your panties, but they were in the way of me visualizing your body. If you hadn't stopped me, I would've removed all your clothes. I was so mesmerized by your body, I can't believe I did that to you. It seems perfect to me all the sudden."

"For whatever reason, it's the first time I've taken a step back and really looked at you as the beautiful woman you are. You're wearing clothes I rarely see, in contrast to the loose clothes you normally wear. I'm sorry Kat. I guess I shouldn't have done that," he said, hanging his head in embarrassment.

She reaches over and picks his chin up to look her in the eyes.

"Don't you dare apologize for doing that Jake. It felt really nice to me and I liked it a lot. That's why I let you take my panties off. I want you to continue, but I also want to know why you're doing it."

"It's... like... I never noticed how beautiful you are. I never looked at you as a member of the opposite sex, just as my best friend and I love you in many ways, but this... this has changed everything... I would love to continue, as long as you're okay with me exploring you."

"You may do so, but keep in mind, I want to explore you as well. So, before you continue, you have to remove all my clothes, and I'll remove all of yours. Deal?"

Jake's face lights up, not expecting Kat to bring this up, much less agree to it.

"Absolutely Kat. Stand up please."

As they get off the bed, all smiles, as Jake reaches for Kat's blouse and begins unbuttoning the buttons, one by one. She's already feeling a little embarrassed that he removed her panties, and now he is taking the remainder of her clothes off. Even though she's feeling vulnerable, Kat is smiling at him and does so with excitement in her eyes.

Jake isn't in a hurry, nor does he want to scare her. He removes her blouse and lays it on the chair next to his dresser. Her lacy bra catches his eye and he smiles. Her bra is filled to the brim with her C size tits.

"My god Kat, you have beautiful tits."

"Thanks Jake," she said, obviously embarrassed by his comment, turning a little red in the face.

Then he reaches for her skirt, releases the catch and unzips it. With a little tugging, it drops to the floor. As she steps out of it, he picks it up and places it on top of her blouse. Jake turns her around and unhooks her bra, fumbling with the clasp as Kat giggles, removing the last piece of clothing she's wearing. Now, naked before him, she feels exposed and nervous about what he sees and is going to say.

To his surprise, Kat has a perfect figure and he just stares at her. Her flat stomach and full tits surprise him. His eyes roam over her tear drop ass and her back. He caresses her shoulders, then moves his hands under her arms and cups her tits from behind. She raises her arms behind her and takes hold of the back of his head. Her chest sticks out as he palms her tits, then kneads them as she moans.

She has her Mom's tits, he notices. They're perfect.

Kat leans back into him and sighs as the sensations gets the better of her feelings. She loves the new found freedom he has with her body. Even though it took them a long time, she's glad it's happening now. His hands are roaming downward and caressing her tummy as he slides his hands to her mound and stops. Her pussy is hairless. He turns her around and stares as tears form in her eyes.

"You like what you see, and feel?" she asks.

"Kat, you're such a beautiful girl. I can't believe I missed this part of you for so long. I feel like a total idiot... I am a total idiot. Where have you been all my life?"

She smiles as tears flow from her eyes.

"Right in front of you, mostly," she replies.

"Indeed you have, but I must be blind in one eye and can't see out the other to completely miss how beautiful you are."

Kathy hugs her best friend as the tears continue and Jake returns her hugs very tight as she gets her control back.

"Tears of joy are the only tears I want to see from your eyes Beautiful."

She gives him a tighter hug, then said, "My turn."

Kat is curious and wants to see his cock to get a good handle on his size, so she goes straight for his shorts, unbuttons the clasp, unzips the zipper and squats down, jerking them to the floor. In her inexperience, his cock slaps her face as it clears his shorts. She giggles as a shade of red passes over her face.

Kat is staring at his cock as Jake kicks them aside, not knowing what she wants to do next.

Kat looks in awe at his cock. Even though she has never touched a physical cock before, his cock stands proud in front of him, pointing straight at his naked best friend. She does nothing but stare with her mouth open and Jake has to knock her out of her trance.

Kat smiles as she reaches out and touches his huge cock for the first time as she breaks her stare, then looks at Jake.

"Like what you see... and feel?" he asks.

His cock is so big, she can barely get her hand all the way around it.

"This is a pretty big cock, young man, and yes, I like the feel of it," she says as she starts stroking it, not taking her eyes off it. "This is the first cock I've ever had my hands around."

Jake takes her hand off his cock and brings it to his lips and kisses the back side of her hand in a gentlemanly fashion.

Realizing she hasn't completed her part, she pulls his T-shirt off over his head, as he raises his arms for her, and tosses it on top of his shorts.

"My turn," he reminds her. "Am I making you nervous, doing this to you?"

"A little. I've never exposed myself to a boy before so I'm nervous, but I also want to show myself to you. I enjoyed what you did before and hope you will continue."

"Okay Kat, but are you sure you don't mind being naked in front of me?"

"I'm sure Jake. You're the one person I trust more than all others. I know you won't hurt me. Do you mind being naked in front of me?"

"Not at all. You're so beautiful you make my cock stiff... Lay on the bed, on your tummy, and I'll continue, but I may ask questions as I go. Okay?"

"Sure Jake. Fire at will."

Kat gets on the bed, per his instructions, and gets comfortable.

As Jake prepares her, moving her hair behind her head and away from her body with tender strokes, to get it out of his way. Then he sits beside her with his legs crossed in front of him. His virgin cock is standing straight, proud and poised for action. She reaches for his cock and fondles his stiffness, dreaming about what it's going to do for her, yet concerned about its size.

His hands softly and tenderly roam her back and shoulders as he takes in all the sensations he feels. Kat feels his hands work their magic on her and moans for him several times.

He's caressing his best friend's perfect naked body for the first time in his life, and he is totally calm and in control. How on earth does that happen?

Jake keeps his fingers roaming her body as Kat continues to sigh and moan. Then he gets up, straddles her and sits on her thighs.

"Is this okay with you? My position, I mean?"

"I'll definitely let you know if you do something I don't want you to do, so no. Keep going please."

"Okay Kat."

Jake lays his hands flat on the small of her back and lightly pushes them toward her shoulders as Kat moans. As he leans forward to reach her shoulders, his rigid cock sinks into the crack of her ass and Kat gets a thrill. She's still moaning, but it's because his cock is teasing her ass.

He massages her shoulders as she wiggles her ass, then moves his hands to the sides of her body and caresses the sides of her tits.

As Jake leans back, his cock pulls away from her ass, but she doesn't complain. He repeats this several times as she feels his cock tease the crack of her ass.

He slides down to her lower legs and touches her ass with tenderness she never knew he possesses. He pushes her cheeks toward her back, then toward her legs and repeats it several times. Kat is enjoying this and wiggles her ass at him. Then he spreads her cheeks apart several times and he observes her asshole and pussy come into his view.

Jake gets off her and caresses his hands up and down her legs many times, making her relax. He goes all the way up each leg and stops when his hands reach her pussy, then moves to the other leg and down to her ankles. Jake seems to be oblivious to the fact it turns her on when he teases her pussy like that, but he isn't ignoring her reaction as she wiggles her ass.

"Okay Kat, time to turn to your back please."

Without saying a word, she rolls over, sits up and embraces him briefly, giving her best friend a favorable smile and kiss before laying back down.

"What was that for?"

"Just because," she replies.

He starts with her feet this time, working his way up her legs, tenderly squeezing her muscles as he alternates legs. He observes the look on her face and thought it's a worried look, enough to cause alarm.

"Kat, you okay with me doing this? You have this weird expression on your face."

"Yes Jake. More than you know. Keep doing what you're doing. It feels really intimate to me. Sorry about the look. I'm really relaxed as you caress my body."

Jake straddles her lower legs again. He wraps his big hands around her leg, just above her knee and pushes toward her crotch. Reaching the top of her leg, his fingers rest next to her pussy and she wiggles to get him to touch her most private part, but he refrains, for now. Then he moves his hands back to her knee, back to her crotch, kneading her muscles all the way.

He switches to her other leg and does the same thing as Kat moans and wishes he would pay more attention to her pussy.

Moving up her body, as his hands roam over her tummy, he presses down on her with his thumbs as he reaches the apex of her lower rib cage. She moans louder this time.

"That feels good Jake. I like that."

"Okay if I caress your boobs?"

"You may caress my tits all you want. You've done an excellent job with me so far. Keep it up please."

He moves up to and sits on her thighs as his hands go to her tits, and they filled both his hands. He grips them, then kneads them until her nipples are hard.

"You have beautiful tits Kat. I can spend the rest of my life groping them and not complain."

MDSW
MDSW
516 Followers
123456...8