Talent Scout Ch. 05

Story Info
Masseuse Reunion.
1.2k words
4.21
820
3

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 05/07/2024
Created 04/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Astrid checked her calendar. It was almost time for her next appointment. As a massage therapist, she would soothe her customer's bodily aches and ills, among other tensions to be released. She was very good at her job, an enjoyable one that she felt fortunate to have secured with the help of her serendipitous sponsor, Mr Jackson.

Elsa, her little sister, had been part of the package deal and the younger sibling had taken to her special duties with gusto.

After Ned's help in mastering fellatio, she attended to the resort guests with her special lax mouth technique that built the man's lust as she assuaged their libidos and fantasies with the practiced blowjob skills.

Ned heard numerous snickering whispers about the fresh-faced blonde in the resort spa. It intrigued him that she had gained a following so quickly; but then of course, he had himself partaken of her oral artifice before he had recruited her for the assignment here.

His memories of that encounter had dwelled on his thoughts for months thereafter and he succumbed to his own macho frailty and requested a session with her after hours, in his guest suite. The knock on the door set the butterflies in his belly alight; he was amused at his own excitement and eagerness to meet up with Elsa again.

He cracked the door open to be sure it was her, and it was. He opened it wider to view her from bottom to top as she stood in an innocent pose: white slip-on mules below her toned legs, hands with fingers interlaced at crotch level in front of her short white skirt, conical pokies evident through her thin white top and a lovely blue-eyed smiling face framed with light waves of platinum blonde hair. She had even glossed her lips with the haunting bright red lipstick.

"Hello, Mr Jackson. It's good to see you again. May I come in?"

Ned swung his arm wide towards the room, a sign of warm welcome as he broke into his own smile of greeting.

"Please do. How have you been? I'm hearing good things about you."

They settled in for a bit of chit-chat. She had graduated college and again thanked Mr Jackson for him coaching her on proper blowjob techniques.

As it turned out, her despair of achieving deepthroat was misplaced. After her encounter with Ned, she discovered why she hadn't been able to deepthroat her boyfriend; he was too short.

She dumped him and 'shopped around' for longer dicks to suck and swallow. She found one or two but kept dreaming of bigger cocks. When the resort offer came in, she quickly accepted and now here she was.

Sensing that the conversation was winding down, Elsa rose from her seat, and finding a folded towel nearby, set in on the floor. She kneeled, sat back on her folded legs, and doffed her top to reveal her nubile titties with the pointed pink caps. She stared at Ned as she set her pouty lips as he had taught her: lightly together awaiting his stiff knob to wedge itself into her oral grotto.

Ned slowly rose and approached. He dropped his shorts and exposed his semi-tumescent erection. Then he bent forward and hoisted little Elsa upright to her feet.

"You are a very accommodating young lady and I really enjoyed your blowjob that time not so long ago. But today, let's try something else. Let's fuck."

Elsa held a stoic expression. Ned took charge and turned her towards the bed. From behind, he lowered her short white skirt. He hadn't noticed during her initiation deepthroat before but she had a nice toned bottom.

She stepped away from her mules and discarded skirt to climb onto the sheeted mattress. She turned on her back and he mounted the mattress beside her. Lying next to her, he turned her on her side facing him.

He kissed her lips and she moved to wrap her arms around his neck as his lower hand cupped an asscheek. His other brushed her loose strands of blonde behind her ear. He took another leisurely kiss.

She moved a hand down to find his thick man muscle, testing the tubular appendage for stiffness. Ned jogged his hips to signal his desire for her to make the placement. She wiggled her hips closer, bringing his dick tip to the entrance of her pussy. He set himself ready but wanted to lead Elsa in his favored routine with an untried sex-mate.

"Remember how you stayed still as I poked into your lax lips? It's the same now, except it's your lower lips this time. Let me enter you at my whim; just accept my leisurely penetration."

She settled into stillness which signaled her consent and he felt the warmth in his belly again at her deference to his alpha maleness.

He diddled his tip on her moist orifice; it felt wet and warm and soft. Then a small push to test the resistance to his entry. Elsa felt the touch but stayed motionless as directed. He eased in his knob to just before the corona ridge. Still, she stayed unmoving in his arms. Another push and just the slightest moan from the blonde's throat.

Ned tensed his abdomen and curled his lower body, penetrating now to half shaft. Her resonances rose in timbre to a hum of pleasure and she shuddered in his embrace.

He lightly slapped her ass, a sign not to move at all. She whimpered her torment, a sign that her own emotions were building.

He didn't care.

He just wanted his selfish submissive fuck. But he also liked the idea of teasing the little minx into a torrent of lust.

He pulled back until his knob was just inside her pussy. A shuffle of short strokes rubbed his corona on the sensitive orifice lips. She murmured louder, trapped in his manly sexual handling. He heard her noises and halted just inside.

She bucked a small jog to plead for his continuance. He slapped her ass again, harder this time. She restrained the urges of her inner anguish and slackened again in his embrace.

Feeling her body's subservience, Ned roused himself for the final act. He rolled atop her and plunged deep. She cried out at the sudden stab of thick flesh in her tight channel.

"Ohh... you're so big..."

"It's okay, Elsa. Now! Let yourself go."

Ned thrust long and deep, quick plunges that ran his cock her full extent, stretching her cunt and bumping her cervix. She clung to him and rolled her hips in time, forcing the knob against her G-spot as it dashed by. She was a ball of electrified nerves that could not hold out any longer.

Her body went rigid in his embrace, heard his answering cry to her own, and felt the warm gush of ejaculation against her deepest womb space.

The thrill went on and on, her mind clouded by the ecstasy. Her eyes focused

slowly to find Mr Jackson's face inches from hers, smirking in post-orgasmic gratification. She slowly matched his smile and pressed her lips to his in a 'thank-you for fucking me' kiss.

"Elsa, you are the unmitigated hit of the island. Our guests will be the most satisfied customers any business could hope for."

She cherished his praise and set her mind to becoming exactly the kind of woman Mr Jackson would continue to be proud of, now that he had coached her orally and vaginally.

'What a lucky girl I am' she concluded.