Talent Scout Ch. 08

Story Info
A Daughter's Induction.
2.3k words
4.58
1.7k
4

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 05/24/2024
Created 04/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Tanlines ***

The sun was bright, a cloudless sky let it shine onto Clarissa's chest and groin. Her schedule this morning was breakfast and nude sunbathing. She was in a recliner lounge, eyes closed, soaking in the sunshine. Her device dinged; it was time to reapply sunscreen.

Sitting up, she poured a generous dollop in her palm and spread it equally on the other. As with the previous times, she saw she wasn't the only one who sat up in their recliner. All male eyes were focused her way.

She spread her palm over her right boob, then squeezed, kneaded, and massaged the slickness into her mammary skin. She lifted the mass and covered the under-boob fold. The sunburn-protected tit settled on her chest. On the left side, she executed the same boob fondling hygienic protocol.

Gathering another palm coating from the bottle, she spread her thighs and covered her groin. Satisfied that she had done her dual tasks for now, she reclined back and resumed absorbing ultraviolet pigment-producing radiation. Tomorrow she would work on her back and ass; for that she would need a volunteer lotion applier.

*** Volunteers ***

Sergio reviewed the sudden list of requests to be that volunteer with a practice warmup session to ensure a quality job. Ms Connor's sunbathing antics had produced a lot of interest. He replied to all that the new girl's first time with a resort guest didn't come cheap. Best and final one-chance-only offers were being accepted for the next hour.

Cash offers flowed back in, substantial amounts from playboy guests with excess disposable wealth from family trusts and parental largesse.

One different kind of proposal caught Sergio's eye. Mr Benjamin Drake, of Drake Industries, had successfully built up a rare earth metals processing enterprise. It was one of the few facilities worldwide that was criticality needed by the EV and renewal energy sectors.

Sergio surfed the internet to discover an IPO was imminent. Mr Drake offered one percent of the preferred shares at current pre-IPO par with the stipulation that one-half of one percent go to the resort and he would hold the other half percent in secret trust for Clarissa. The current par value was half of the highest cash offer from the playboy guests. But analysts were predicting a 20x multiple at public sale with unlimited future growth. Sergio saw the opportunity for a windfall and was already spending it in his mind. Clarissa would unwittingly have financial security waiting in trust when she chose to move on to another stage in her life.

In the afternoon, Clarissa was informed that the animated competition to be her volunteer was completed and the winning guest would be joining her this evening to get acquainted and preview his pleasant duties for her first real recreation assignment.

That evening, Mr Drake stood outside Clarissa's residential staff door. He had been directed to arrive at 8 and he was on time as was any successful businessman's habit. He buzzed the door and moments later it opened.

She was wearing the computer-relayed dress code he had requested. On the other hand, the middle-aged gentleman was dressed in baggy shorts, sleeve-less tee, and flip-flops. The shoe choice revealed his intent that the recreation practice would occur mostly indoors and without much standing up.

Her outfit was equally focused on indoor, non-athletic activities: booty shorts, a loose tunic, and barefooted. Without her heels, she was a foot shorter than him.

"Good evening, Ms Connors. So good to see you up close, although sadly, so much less visible."

"We will remedy that soon, Mr Drake. Do you need anything before we start? Some water or juice? No alcohol tonight. At your age, we don't want to wear you out."

The middle-aged man puffed out his chest in counterpoint to her inference of his stamina. He was an outdoor enthusiast, his body well-conditioned to physical activities. And with his wealth, status, and rugged looks, prime pussy practically fell out of the sky at his feet. A confirmed bachelor, he got more sex than most married men.

"I'll keep up; don't you worry."

She copped a smile, a single nod, and squinted her acknowledgment to his self-assured claim.

"Okay, let's get acquainted with what's needed."

She turned around and peeled down her booty shorts, exposing her pale bare butt. Tilting forward, looking back, and reaching back, she found his hand and placed it on her ass cheek. She moved it around the soft shape, mimicking a lotion-applying motion with wrinkling finger squeezes.

"Tomorrow, be generous with the sun balm and really work it in."

She gave him a lot of instructions on how to do his task. She let go of his hand.

"Now you try it by yourself. Use both hands."

Mr Drake took over. He proved to be a quick learner. He spent a lot of quality time perfecting his technique.

"Ooohmmm...That feels very nice, Mr Drake. You're a natural. Let's move on."

Clarissa put her hands on the hem of her tunic and swept it over her head. Her long hair finally pulled through the neck opening and settled half on her front and half on her back. She pulled it all forward over her chest, leaving her back clear for additional task education. She turned her head to talk over her shoulder.

"It's much the same here. Although it's only the back strap. But I think it would be safer if you cover the whole area from ass to shoulder. Go ahead. Try it."

He did, running his hands all over her back. It resembled a standing massage and he got the knack quickly.

"Okay, sir. I think you've learned about the parts of my body that matter."

She moved to sweep her hair behind her head. She felt his hands slide between her arms and torso. They continued onward to cover and cup her tits. His cheek touched her neck and his voice grew low as he growled in her hair-covered ear.

"I watched you all day tease us with these beauties. I think these matter and I want to learn more about them."

Clarissa was not totally surprised by the direction this encounter was moving. Her first-morning gossip fest with her breakfast club was very informative of what to expect during her tenure. She understood the promises and policies of the rest and recreation facility.

She was safe, all guests confirmed free of any transmittable vector and cruel psychosis. Those guests were to be afforded sincere courtesy, with reasonable requests fulfilled to the guests' satisfaction. And she could extend her 'gender studies' to a larger sample, enjoying the pleasures gained by her bedroom laboratory experiments. And those experiments were heartily encouraged by management.

Mr Drake's hands were not unwelcome. Clarissa felt her nipples swell. He clutched tight on the right tit and the other hand descended to her groin. A finger sawed her labia crevasse. Between the nipple tingles and pussy probes, her nerves felt electrified. She leaned back against his body, pressing her ass against his pants-hidden man bulge. She turned her face towards his and moaned a plea.

"Kiss me..."

He pressed forward and found her lips. It was an awkward twist and she placed her hands on his, lifting off enough to spin in his arms. Her breasts pressed his shirted chest and she found his lips again. She gave him a furtive tongue probe and then broke off and whispered sensually.

"My turn to explore..."

He was holding her close, boobs compressed. Her hands were holding him in a hug when an impish trick caught her fancy; her fists gathering fabric at his rear shirt collar. She ripped the material open all-the-way down to the hem, filling the room with the sound of sexual impatience.

As part of his arrival briefing, Mr Drake had also been informed of the courtesy and willingness required of the staff. The assertive tone of Clarissa's acts got his cock harder. If this was her way of exploration, explore away, girl!

She buckled her knees and dropped her body lower, sliding her tits downward, over his pecs, his nipples, his belly, and his waist, pulling the ripped tee shirt along for the ride.

She ended with her face at cock level, hidden in his shorts though it may be. But not for long. She gripped the waistband and carefully pulled out and over his penile package. What she saw made her glad. Mr Drake was very well endowed and growing fat and long.

She yanked his shorts roughly down to his ankles. He stepped out of his pants and shoes. Both people were naked and aroused, a volatile combination that might over-accelerate her bedroom laboratory reaction. A quickie now would be a waste of valuable research time and effort.

So, she resisted the almost overwhelming urge to kiss and suckle his cock. She rose, stopping to kiss each nipple longingly before reaching his lips again.

She may have avoided kissing him below but the one on his mouth was soft and wet with a tongue-tip tickle. He rounded her body for a hug and pressed her tits tight again, skin on skin, so much more exciting than the shirt-shielded one before.

Mr Drake must be feeling his verve; his erection was tilting up between her thighs and she widened her stance to let his rising shaft wedge against her plump moist labia. Their small body wiggles, as they played at kissing their lips, slicked her nether dew on his erection.

And then his hands moved lower, grabbing two handfuls of ass cheeks, and boosted her higher off her feet. Her thighs widened automatically and she wrapped his waist, elevating her pussy. The tip of his cock followed the soft tissues upwards and landed at the entrance.

But the extra effort altered Mr Drake's ability to carry the cuddling pair. He stumbled forward and Clarissa's ass hit the mattress.

His cock poked in an inch but the silly attempt at romance was over, leaving only arousal and lust. She uncoiled her arms from his neck while he let go of his now loose hug on her hips. She lay back with his cock still lightly captured.

"Mr Drake, let's get more comfortable lying down."

He let her go as she scooted away to lay aligned with the bed. He climbed in beside her and rolled on his side as she rolled his way. She crooked her lower knee and he lay his waist atop her bent thigh. His cock was positioned now for returned penetration but had lost some heft and girth during the fumbling pause.

Clarissa's hand found his semi-erection and her fingers danced on the engorged muscle. He found her nipples and suckled each in turn and back again while his flagging hardon regained its previous prominence.

She lay her upper leg across his hip and jogged her own, flicking the clamoring tip with her pussy lips. He pushed and sank a few inches this time, pulled back and drove deeper. Her little moans encouraged more tries and finally succeeded in full penetration.

Mr Drake was a man who was used to being in control. He recalled her earlier aggression with his shirt and shorts. She would understand his need to be the dominant male. He rolled her on her back and braced himself above her on his elbows. She gracefully rounded her arms around his neck.

They looked at each other, face to face. He drew his cock back slowly and at near withdrawal, he took a breath and... rammed in powerfully until his pubic banged hers.

Her eyes went wide and a surprised 'umph' filled her throat. To his delight, he watched her boobs flow up her chest and elastically recoil back. Her face relaxed as he slid back and paused. He held position and cocked an eyebrow. She gave an affirmative nod.

He braced and slammed his groin forward, sinking all the way and colliding again into her clitoris. She didn't hold back her reaction with a louder 'umph'. The boobs bounced again and Mr Drake had found the game he wanted to play.

A dozen more heavy thrusts claimed louder sounds and now she was fully engaged, rolling her hips down on each out-stroke. She was peaking and was concerned that he wouldn't keep up, despite his earlier assertions.

She was new to this primary focus on him; until her seduction at the banquet a few nights ago, she usually took what she could, when she could. But he was panting in time with the fucking cycle and seemed to get louder with each thrust. She gave a mighty internal effort to hold back.

He took a mighty breath, slammed one more time on her clitoris, and yelled out. She felt the pulses shoot through his cock and spout into her womb. It was the sign she wanted and freed herself to careen off on her own bout of ecstasy.

He fell forward, collapsing off his elbows, his chest weighing down on hers, crushing her breasts between them. She found his mouth as the last of his ejaculate spilled from the tip of his entombed erection.

They lay and cuddled, sweet pecks of fondness on their lips. He shrank and drew out, unplugging the dam holding back the dribbles that seeped from her distended cunt.

The night was young but he was not. He only managed two more cums that night: a cowgirl and a gentle handjob. After a room service breakfast and shower, the pair headed for the sundeck for Clarissa's sunbathing.

Strolling in topless, she only needed to skim off bikini bottoms before lying on her stomach on a towel-draped lounge. Mr Drake did his application duty with both hands, just as he had practiced. Between hourly applications, he lay face up in the adjacent lounge.

A few hours passed and Clarissa's responsibility to her voluntary assistant was done...except for one last thing.

She climbed off the lounge and pulled on the bikini bottoms. Kneeling topless next to his lounge, she undid his swim trunks and extracted his penis. For her final commitment to her esteemed client, she sucked him in front of all watchers, extracting his final available spew as her compensation for his services, proving to all that Mr Drake had done his duty well.