Talents - The Grey Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joel nodded and bared his arm. He felt the pinprick and a slight pressure.

"It might take a few minutes," Jay advised.

While they waited, Jay explained, "I found what's in my blood that allows me to notice Mom, and adapted it into a retrovirus. Right now it's replicating in your blood."

Joel sneezed.

Jay looked sheepish. "You may experience some cold-like symptoms."

Then Joel noticed something out of the corner of his eye, a gray blob. He turned toward it, concentrating. As he watched, it gradually clarified into a human shape, then noticeably female. Finally...

"Grey!" Joel rushed forward to embrace the mother of his child.

"You can see me!" she cried, tears streaming down her beautiful face.

"Yes!" He turned to Jay. "Thank you, son."

Jay headed to the door. "I'll leave you two alone."

Joel fiercely hugged his dream woman, squeezing her hard and holding on as if she'd disappear if he let up even a little.

"We made it work," she told him. He nodded.

12