Tales from Earth 69: Supergirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess," Kara repeated.

"Kara, you like... you actually love... getting dicked up your asshole," Alex said so casually it was surreal. "I love drilling my pregnant wife's asshole until she comes like a bitch in heat. There's nothing wrong with either one of us."

"Oh, God," a woman said from stage left.

Alex looked over to a prudish-looking woman, who was sitting with a guy while glaring back, and said, "Good afternoon, ma'am. Kindly permit me to say that you too could probably use a good ass fucking."

"We are so out of here," the woman said, standing up and stalking away.

Alex added, as the guy remained in place, stunned, "Try it, my friend; trust me, she'll love your dick up her ass."

"No way," he said.

"The more vociferous the prude, the bigger the slut she becomes once she's finally allowed out to play," Alex quoted from somewhere as the guy got up to leave.

"So you're calling me a prude?" Kara asked playfully.

"Not exactly. You're a major prude," Alex laughed, as they finally tucked into their meals.

Once their lunch was consumed, Alex requested, "One more question?"

"Go ahead," Kara said, figuring she was pretty much an open book by now.

"Do you like Lena because she's a girl with a cock, or would you like her just as well if she had a pussy?"

"I don't know," she said. "When we first hooked up, I didn't even know she had a cock, so I think I'd be okay with either."

"I bet you'd be a great pussy muncher," Alex teased.

"Most likely. I'm great at everything I do," Kara smiled.

"I love you, sis," Alex said.

"I love you too," Kara said.

"But now I need to go home and stick it to my pregnant wife."

"And I need to get back to work."

"Is that what you call it?" Alex teased as the bill arrived.

"I actually do have to get some work done," Kara said, before adding, "besides, this is the era of multitasking: I can be a great worker, a world class superhero and a first rate submissive ass slut, all at the same time."

"Yes, you can," Alex agreed, "you go, girl!" as they hugged each other.

.....

That night... both Alex and Kara had fun, albeit in separate locations.

Alex came home to find Sam waiting for her in bed, wearing nothing but a collar with a tag labeling her as the Property of Alex Danvers.

...

Kara arrived home in her Supergirl outfit, and as serendipitous as it may have been, it was by choice that Lena greeted the sweaty superhero (who'd just saved a bus full of people from imminent death) with a kiss, before slipping a collar around her pet's neck reading, Property of Lena Luthor.

...

Alex smiled, "This gift that keeps on giving is even better than our wedding wows."

...

Kara said jokingly, "I'm not sure whether this collar clashes with my outfit."

...

Sam flipped herself onto all fours, which at eight months into it was more challenging than it had ever been, and said, "Now consummate your ownership by socking that big cock in my asshole."

...

Lena shrugged, "Well, the outfit is mostly staying on, plus... this is a mind control collar."

...

"I think we'll start with getting my cock nice and hard, and then depositing my first load down that pretty cock sucking mouth of yours," Alex said, getting undressed.

"These days I'm always hungry for you," Sam said, as she intently watched her beautiful wife getting undressed.

"Well, you are cum guzzling for two," Alex replied playfully, having been horny as hell ever since she'd walked in on her sister being sodomized.

...

"So you're making me into your mindless bimbo? Kara asked, ninety-nine percent certain Lena's claim about the collar was just roleplaying. But she was so completely smitten with Lena, and so obsessed with the pleasure only she seemed able to give her, she really didn't give a hoot whether the collar would perform as advertised or not; with or without her consent on a given occasion, she loved nothing more than becoming a completely submissive, mindless, sex slave for this beautiful dominant woman. She (not dressed as Supergirl of course) had been fucked many times in Lena's office, and also in the backs of taxis, a couple of public bathrooms, and in Lex Luthor's kitchen. She'd also sucked her cock and swallowed her cum under the tables at five-star restaurants on numerous occasions, as well as in the back seat of a couple of ubers... just to name a few. Her cum walk last week in Boston had been both humiliating and exhilarating. She would literally do anything Lena ordered her to do, mind control collar or not.

"Exactly," Lena said, loving the power she exerted over the most powerful woman in the world... no, in the universe. "Why are you still not on your knees?"

"Because you haven't ordered your super bimbo onto her knees."

"Some requirements are implied," Lena said with a sigh.

"Not for a bimbo," Supergirl said, "a good bimbo does exactly what her Mistress tells her to do, no more, no less," stubbornly not dropping to her knees, but obeying the letter of the law.

"Get on your knees and fish out my cock, you dumb fucking slut," Lena roared, loving to call her pretty blonde pet dirty names.

"Yes, Mistress, thank you, Mistress," Supergirl said delightedly, as she obediently dropped to her knees and eagerly extracted Lena's amazing nine-inch cock into the open air. Yet she then did absolutely nothing further but froze in place, awaiting further instructions.

"Suck it, slut," Lena said. "My first load will be your dinner."

"Mmmmmmmm, I am famished, after saving all those people on the bus," Supergirl said, as she opened wide and took the semi-hard cock into her mouth.

"I can't believe you chose saving a bunch of nobodies over servicing this pedigree cock," Lena said.

"I'm able to do both, so I chose to do both," Supergirl said primly before returning to sucking Lena's amazing cock.

...

"God, I love watching you suck my cock," Alex moaned as she watched her wife bobbing back and forth.

Sam allowed the eight-inch fuck stick to slip out of her mouth and said, "And I love having this cock in my mouth, and in my pussy and my ass, twenty-four seven."

"You're insatiable," Alex accused approvingly, as Sam resumed slobbering all over her cock better than any porn star could possibly do. Sam loved cock, and she demonstrated a lust that couldn't be faked.

"For this cock, I am," Sam said.

"I know," Alex said, her balls already boiling from the amazing cock sucking mouth of her wife.

...

"Your first priority should always be me," Lena clarified, in her roleplay mode. Of course she understood that in reality Supergirl had a duty to serve and protect pretty much everyone, although not in their bedrooms.

"Yes, Mistress," Kara agreed from the depths of her own roleplay. "So stupid of me. Your dick is more important than any civilians' lives." (It turned out that her collar's mind control properties were fictitious; not that it would have made any difference.)

"Exactly," Lena said, as she ordered, "Tell me how much you love my cock."

"I love it so much, Mistress," Kara said, as she stroked the glorious cock, "I couldn't live without this massive cock using my holes every day."

"Because who owns you?"

"You do, Mistress," Kara said. "I'm even wearing a tag saying so," Kara said, lifting up the tiny tag attached to the collar.

"Good slut," Lena approved, as she slid her cock back into her mouth, wondering what Lex would think if he knew she'd done something he could never do... break Supergirl. "Now pump your first load of the night out of me."

"Mmmmmmm, yes Mistress," Supergirl said, eagerly taking the entirety of the nine-inch cock into her mouth.

"Best cock sucker ever," Lena praised, as she watched her very own sexy superhero bobbing on her dick.

...

"Best cock sucker ever," Alex moaned, as she watched her pregnant wife hungrily sucking her eight-inch cock.

"Give me your load, baby," Sam begged, desperate to feel the warm, creamy, yummy load fill her mouth and glide down her throat to warm her belly.

"Keep sucking, and you'll be getting a big load, baby," Alex promised, her balls boiling, and her orgasm definitely imminent.

"Mmmmmmm," Sam moaned as she devoured the eight-inch cream-filled treat, very much like a Hostess cupcake, except she wasn't chocolate.

...

"Oh yes, slut, don't stop," Lena moaned, her balls bubbling and about to erupt.

"Mmmmmmm," Kara moaned, looking forward to another load in her mouth... Lena was able to reload six to ten times a day, and every one of those loads ended up in her mouth, or on her face or in her ass... only rarely did Lena fuck her pussy... and even rarer still did she cum in her pussy... since Kara only came from getting her shit-hole pillaged.

...

"Get ready for my load, baby," Alex moaned, always warning her pretty wife, even though she knew she didn't really need to... Sam was always prepared to swallow every drop.

...

"Take it all, Superslut," Lena ordered as she exploded her load into the Girl of Steel's velvet mouth.

...

"Oooooooooh," Alex groaned, as she deposited a big load into Sam's mouth while her entire body trembled, just like it did every time Sam extracted a massive load from her.

...

"Such a great cock sucker," Lena approved, as the entire load was deposited inside of her own personal Superslut... a possession she sometimes still couldn't believe she owned.

...

Sam and Kara, simultaneously, even though they were miles apart, each swallowed a delicious load from their respective partner and continued bobbing throughout the orgasm, retrieving every last drop.

...

Alex pulled out and said, "God, you really are amazing."

Sam smiled as she wiggled her big ass, "I hope you'll have another load for me soon."

"Oh, you know I always do," Alex said, as she pulled her wife's ass cheeks apart and leaned down to do some ass eating.

"Mmmmmm, yes baby, eat my asshole and get it nice and ready for that big fucking dick of yours," Sam moaned, loving getting her ass eaten, and loving to have finally found someone who understood her need for anal stimulation.

"I'm going to fuck this asshole so hard tonight," Alex promised,

"Mmmmm," Sam moaned again, as she felt her tight asshole bathed in salivic wetness.

...

"Fuck, I could just face fuck you all night," Lena said, as she finally pulled out of Kara's super-suction lips.

"And I can be face fucked all night without tiring or chafing," Kara said but added, "although I do have other holes that don't wish to be neglected."

"You do, do you?" Lena said, as she pulled Kara up from the floor, spun her around, and bent her over the bed.

"I do," Kara said, loving the rough way Lena treated her... it was so different from the constant adulation she received in the media and from the people she saved... the villains less so of course, especially the ones with fancy costumes. Truth was, she'd been really struggling with her endless mundane task of concealing her true self before the crisis, and the accidental discovery that Lena had a cock (she'd walked in on her fucking her secretary), and all that had followed (perhaps Kara will share that story one day).

"You want my dick slammed up your butthole, don't you, you nasty fucking slut," Lena said, not asked, as she knelt down to do the one thing she really enjoyed, eating an asshole... it was way more fun than a pussy... although she could never explain why.

"You know I love nothing more than having your nine inches tearing my butthole apart," Kara said wickedly, loving the freedom just to say whatever the fuck she wanted with Lena... loving the chance not to be a role model, but rather a nasty, submissive fuck slut.

"Fuck, you must have the sexiest and sluttiest asshole in the entire world, my slut," Lena said, as she admired the ever so inviting puckered hole that already looked like it had never ever been penetrated... when in truth, it had taken nine inches earlier today, and had been ass fisted many times.

"You love my virgin-looking hole, don't you?" Kara asked, playfully wiggling her ass... knowing Lena was as obsessed by the ass itself as she was by drilling it.

"I do love seeing it this way before once again gaping and destroying it," Lena said wickedly.

"Well then, destroy it again, Mistress," Kara suggested, just as Lena's tongue made contact.

"All in good time, you eager ass slut," Lena said, for now wanting to really probe this tasty ass with her tongue.

"Ooooooooh," Kara moaned, her ass easily her most responsive erogenous zone, both inside and out.

...

"I need that cock in my ass, baby," Sam moaned after a few minutes of being lavished with a tongue bath.

"You're so insatiable," Alex said.

"My hormones have been all over the place since I got pregnant," Sam defended.

"You were a horny ass slut before I knocked you up," Alex teased, sliding two fingers inside her.

"True," Sam moaned. "But I'm even hornier now. It seems like every month I need your cock more and more."

"Well then, month number nine is going to be a fucking twenty-four seven ass fucking marathon until the day you pop our pup," Alex said, always amazed at how tight this hole was to start with before showing how it could swallow whole anything she shoved into it.

"I'm game for that," Sam said before adding, "although I'm not sure whether you could keep up."

"Oh, I'll fuck the living shit out of you until the day the baby comes out," Alex said.

"I wish that could be today," Sam said, feeling bloated all the time, and tired most of the time. She also missed having that big cock pounding her pussy, but she had a perhaps irrational fear of that hurting the baby, and thus she'd only had two holes open for business during the past few months, and was looking forward to shutting down at least one more.

"Soon, Baby, soon," Alex said, figuring that carrying a baby had to be exhausting. She added as she slid a third finger in, "But you do radiate baby glow."

"Thanks to you, dear heart, that radiance comes from multiple orgasms," Sam expounded her own theory, enjoying the three fingers currently spreading her asshole wide.

"That too," Alex agreed as she gaped her lover's backdoor... loving the ability to gape it so wide she could see a couple inches inside of it. She found nothing more tempting than a gaped hole begging to be plugged.

...

"Oh God, Mistress, no one eats my asshole like you do," Kara moaned, loving the lengthy anal tongue bathing she was being the fortunate recipient of... her asshole now being slightly opened by a finger to allow Lena to literally tongue fuck her asshole.

"Your asshole tastes so fucking good," Lena said, always reducing her dominant attitude when she was buried tongue first in Kara's delectable asshole.

"Your tongue feels so good," Kara said, always wanting to encourage her Mistress.

"This ass needs a good fucking, doesn't it?" Lena appraised, as she looked around for something to stick into it today. She'd previously fucked Kara's asshole with a variety of items, including both ends of a pop bottle, a cucumber, and even a cue ball from her home's pool table. Today she wanted to push the superhero's asshole even further, so she reached for a rolling pin... wanting to see how wide she could get this indestructible asshole to gape.

"Yes Mistress, my asshole feels so bereft and empty without you inside of it," Kara agreed, knowing she wouldn't be getting her big dick yet... no, first Lena was going to gape her asshole with something else. The vibrating toothbrush last night had created wild sensations inside her, and she was wondering what inventive toy Lena had in mind for today.

"Let's see if your tight little asshole can take this," Lena said as she positioned the narrow handle of the rolling pin at Kara's wet, slightly open asshole.

"Short of the Eiffel Tower, I'll take pretty much anything you can shove at me, Mistress," Kara said, confident that was true. She'd taken a lot of things in her asshole, and never felt a glimmer of pain... a perk of being a superhero, she assumed. She looked back and saw the rolling pin at the ready, and smiled, "Ohhhhh, that should gape my butt

hole good."

"That's the plan," Lena smiled, as she pushed the small handle inside Kara's super-butt rather easily.

"Ooooh, just shove that rolling pin up my asshole," Kara encouraged, knowing she'd be gaped well now and fucked better later.

...

"Good, fist my ass," Sam moaned as Alex fingered her with four fingers. She'd been anally fist fucked a few times by Alex, and it drove her fucking wild every time. Her ass could swallow any fist whole.

"You just love my fist in your asshole, don't you, Baby?" Alex cooed, as she obliged by slipping her entire fist into the asshole... always stunned to see that once again, Sam's asshole could swallow her entire fist.

"Feels so fucking good," the pregnant woman moaned loudly, the pleasure of taking a fist in her asshole amazing.

Alex was always amazed when her arm went past her wrist as it disappeared into Sam's ass.

...

"Ooooh, yes," Kara moaned, as the wide central part of the rolling pin gaped her asshole wider than an earthling could handle without injury.

"Your ass really can take anything," Lena said, as she watched the foot-long rolling pin disappearing inside Kara's asshole.

"My asshole was made for fucking," Kara bragged, perhaps the hottest words ever to be uttered from a superhero's mouth.

...

"Oh yes, fist fuck my butthole, shove your arm all the way inside," Sam exhorted, loving the feeling of being filled as deep as inhumanly possible inside her magical ass.

...

"Yes, fuck my ass with that rolling pin," Kara moaned, as she felt her ass both stretched and filled all at once.

...

"Time to pound that backdoor," Alex said a minute later as she pulled her forearm and hand out of her wife, admiring the hugely gaped asshole.

"Mmmmmm, yes Mistress," Sam said, having loved the fisting but still feeling anticipatory, since nothing came remotely close to the raw passion and intimacy of being ass fucked by her wife's big dick.

"Such a beautiful gaping hole," Alex said, unable not to admire her handiwork (pun definitely intended) and her arm-work.

"Created just for you to plug," Sam said, wiggling her woefully empty ass hungrily.

...

"Shit, you can take all of it," Lena said, as the rolling pin was all the way inside except for the handle.

"I'm so full, Mistress," Kara moaned, loving to take whatever Lena slammed into her ass... the thicker the better... the deeper the better.

Lena began to fuck her ass with the rolling pin. "God am I going to pound this asshole tonight."

'I can't wait," Kara said, loving it the moment Lena's cock filled her asshole.

Lena pulled the kitchen implement out after a couple minutes and admired the huge gaping hole that was already slowly shrinking, the rolling pin having really gotten the superhero's asshole huge. "God is your asshole gaped!"

"Yes, I feel so wide open," Kara agreed, feeling a little empty without something stuck in it.

"Not for long," Lena said, as she tossed the rolling pin aside and stepped into position behind her hot superhero pet.

"Just slam that big dick of yours up my asshole," Kara begged eagerly, looking back to see Lena poised for action behind her.

...

"Oh yes," Sam moaned, Alex's arms wrapped around her as she slowly fucked her ass.

"I love this position," Alex said, as she cupped Sam's tits while fucking her ass.

"The calm before the storm," Sam moaned, knowing that soon Alex would be drilling her hard and deep.

...

"Oh yes," Kara moaned as Lena's cock filled her.