Tales from Earth 69: Supergirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a great... tight... asshole," Lena said, punctuating each of her words with an additional hard thrust, in awe how the hugely gaped hole was already tightening around her cock.

"Not for long with that cock," Kara moaned just for the sake of it; she was blessed with a unique asshole that could loosen and tighten at will, without subjecting her to any pain at all.

...

"God, I love your cock inside me," Sam said.

"And I love you," Alex said, kissing the back of her wife's neck as she spooned her.

...

"Oh yes," Kara moaned loudly as Lena began really fucking her ass hard.

"Take my dick, slut," Lena said, even though Kara was of course doing just that.

"Use my asshole any damn way you want, so long as it's for your pleasure," Kara urged her.

"Oh, it's for your pleasure too," Lena said, loving how they both got off from rough anal sex.

"Oh, that it is," Kara agreed, as she began to bounce back on Lena's big dick.

...

"Okay baby, I really want you down and dirty now," Sam growled, "ten to a hundred and fifty in ten seconds, if you please," the slow fucking bringing her pleasure, but not nearly as much as a deep, vigorous ass reaming would.

"You don't like my making love to you?" Alex teased as she bit her ear.

"I'm not sure it qualifies as making love at any velocity when your cock's in my ass," Sam pointed out, as Alex pulled out and Sam rolled onto her stomach, her ass up, and wide open for deep drilling.

"Touché," Alex laughed, as she got behind her and again admired the gaping hole.

...

Lena pounded Kara hard from behind, as Kara begged, "Harder, Mistress, really ream my asshole with your big superhero-plowing fuck dick."

"You mean my superhero dominating dick, my fair-haired little pet," Lena corrected, all nine inches deep diving into her ass.

"Yes, yes, Mistress," Kara moaned, her orgasm rising quickly. "I'm just a bimbo slut for my super villain Mistress."

"Mmmmmmm," Lena said, loving to be seen as a super villain... at least sexually; she certainly didn't wish to emulate her brother.

"Own my ass, Mistress," Kara said, giving her body over to Lena completely.

"I already do," she said, tugging on the collar around her pet's neck, as she kept drilling her.

...

"Oh God, you get so deep inside me from this position," Sam moaned, as all of Alex's eight inches plowed her anal erogenous zone.

"You love being my anal slut, don't you?" Alex asked rhetorically, knowing Sam began loving dirty talk the moment her ass began getting pounded. At first using such language had been challenging for Alex, since although she was comfortable being a top, she wasn't a natural dominant... but she'd schooled herself into being more verbal since Sam responded to it so enthusiastically.

"God, yes," Sam cried, her orgasm rising, "I love your cock reaming my asshole."

"I want you to come like my cheap whore from getting ass fucked, you dirty bitch," Alex berated her, recalling how verbal Lena had been with Kara.

"Oh yes, drill my asshole," Sam moaned, her orgasm imminent.

...

"Oh, God yes," Kara moaned as she bounced on Lena's cock in a new position, taking all nine inches deeper, and from a different angle.

Lena enjoyed watching her personal superhero, still wearing her colourful outfit, a couple of holes always open for easy convenience. (Which was why, even though Supergirl always wore a short skirt, nobody, especially the press, was ever permitted even a glimpse of her panties.)

"May I please come, Mistress?" Kara pleaded as she bounced on Lena's dick.

"You may, you dirty ass slut," Lena said, knowing that whenever Kara came her ass tightened, and so her own orgasm quickly followed.

...

"Oh yes, fuck, I'm coming," Sam screamed, her orgasm cascading through her.

"So am I," Alex grunted, as the excessive tightness of Sam's ass, always extra tight at the moment she came, milked her cum from her balls.

...

"Thank you, Mistress," Kara screamed, cupping her super-tits through her outfit while her orgasm hit her.

"Oh fuck," Lena grunted, as her orgasm followed a couple seconds later.

...

"Yes, come in my ass," Sam moaned, loving the warm viscosity filling her butthole painted white... God, she loved nothing more than feeling her asshole filled with warm cum.

...

"Yes, fill my shit hole with your big load, Mistress," Kara moaned, as the pleasure warmed her very core.

Kara could feel herself being branded as Lena's butt slut, as her bottom was filled with cum, and she loved it more than anything else.

...

A couple minutes later Sam and Alex were again spooning, and Alex whispered, seeing her wife already drifting away into slumber, "I love you, Sam."

"I love you, too, Alex," Sam breathed sleepily.

...

"Suck my cock and clean it all up," Lena ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Kara obeyed, turning around and sucking that big cock, extracting any last remnants of cum.

And then, completely out of nowhere (actually the doorway): "Holy shit," Lex Luthor gasped. "My cute sister not only has a big dick, but also has a Kryptonian asshole to fuck with it. How cool is that?"

"Hi, bro," Lena smiled, not at all embarrassed to be captus habens sexus (caught having sex) by her wicked brother.

THE END