Tales from Midshire Bank Ch. 02

Story Info
...the bank that likes to say "On your knees, slave!"
10.6k words
4.29
3.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
496 Followers

Author's note:

1. This work of total fiction contains descriptions of incest and other fetishes. You have been warned. If it is not to your taste, find another story that is.

2 Any similarity to anyone living or deceased is purely coincidental.

3. All acts of a sexual nature are performed consensually, and all characters in this story are aged 18 or older.

4. Like many authors, I welcome comments on my story. Thanks to sissy Simon(e) for the idea for this story. Hur kinky experiences are a constant source of enjoyment and inspiration.

Colette couldn't wait for three thirty, when the bank would close. Her mother and father were due home after their cruise to celebrate their wedding anniversary, and Colette had been given permission by the bank manager, who happened to be her uncle, to finish work early, so that she could be at home to greet them when they arrived.

Actually, it was Aunt Olwen who had instructed her submissive husband to give Colette time off. And Fergus had been trained sufficiently well to know that his HotWife was not a woman to be disobeyed. As the day dragged on, Colette became more and more frustrated. She had enjoyed staying at Aunt Olwen's house, having lots of sex and learning how to properly dominate Uncle Fergus, but she couldn't wait for her parents to return. She'd learned so much in their absence, and she was eager to show off her newly acquired skills to her mother and father.

Her mobile phone pinged, and she read the text that had just arrived. It was from her aunt, informing her that Colette's mother, Monica, had sent a message. She and Edward, her husband had docked and disembarked and were heading home. Aunt Olwen added that she'd already told her own husband, who should be in touch with Colette straight away.

As she read those words, Colette's intercom buzzed. She picked it up immediately.

"Yes, Mr Grant?" she said sweetly, knowing full well what he was about to say. She smiled to herself as her uncle informed her that his dominant wife had instructed him to allow Colette to return home straight away. She replaced the phone and stood up.

"Brenda, Mr Grant wants you in his office," she said to the plump, middle aged woman who was in charge of the clerical staff of the branch. Colette knew that Brenda, who was an open, 'out' lesbian, lusted after her. She teased her older colleague regularly, giving her flashes of leg or tit, and it turned her on to see how the older woman would surreptitiously touch herself during these episodes. Colette hoped her mother and father would be proud of how she'd learned to dominate submissives. She couldn't wait to see them both.

As Brenda left to be informed that Colette had gone home, she put her coat on and hurried to the staff car park. Twenty minutes later, she was kissing her aunt, and listening to the plans for later on, when the whole family would be re-united.

Colette went up to her room and stripped naked. She took a quick shower, and shaved her cunt. Sitting at her dressing table, she applied her make-up and then she slipped on her silk dressing gown. She checked herself in the mirror and went back downstairs to join her aunt.

Aunt Olwen was in the smoking room. She had one of her dainty lady pipes going, and Colette closed her eyes, smiled and inhaled the aroma of her aunt's aromatic tobacco. She had turned eighteen sometime after her parents had left for their cruise, and Aunt Olwen had been entrusted with furthering her niece's education during her sister and brother-in-law's absence.

One of the first things she had done was to take Colette shopping. Together they'd bought a selection of dildos, a beautiful leather strap-on harness and a gorgeous long stemmed lady churchwarden pipe. Colette felt very grown up, and soon learned how to peg her uncle and to smoke her pipe.

"Your mother is going to be so thrilled," smiled Aunt Olwen as Colette lit up and blew clever little smoke rings. "She and I were both taught to smoke by our mother. It's a family tradition."

Uncle Fergus returned home and was immediately sent to change. When he returned, appropriately dressed in a very short skirt that showed off his metal cock tube and his ampallang piercing. Colette giggled as her uncle presented himself for inspection.

"I love being the only woman in the office who knows you are cock locked," she said. "I do hope I never blurt it out without thinking in front of the rest of the staff!"

Aunt Olwen laughed as her husband flinched at the thought of his submissiveness being made public. His chief clerk, Howard Mansell knew, of course, but as Howard was even more submissive than he, and had his whole life ruled by his HotWife, Esme, he was hardly likely to 'out' the bank manager.

The front doorbell sounded and Colette looked at Aunt Olwen in delight.

"They're home!" she squealed, and Aunt Olwen clicked her fingers.

"Door!" she barked, adding, "and make sure you greet my sister and her husband properly."

Whilst they waited, Aunt Olwen looked at Colette and smiled.

"I'm so proud of you, my darling," she said affectionately. "You'll be moving back in with your parents, I know. But please, don't be a stranger here. I love it when you strap-on and fuck me. I don't want you to stop doing that, even if you're very busy taking care of your parents' needs."

"You needn't worry about that, Aunt Olwen" replied Colette sincerely. "I love being fucked by you as much as you enjoy when I'm wearing the strap-on. I just hope that Mummy and Daddy are as kind and understanding as you've been. I don't want to disappoint either of them."

"Disappoint who?" said a voice, and Colette turned to look from where the question had been asked.

"Daddy!" she yelled, jumping to her feet and rushing into the arms of the tall, well-built man who stood in the smoking room doorway.

He opened his arms to welcome her and she hugged him tightly before raising her head and offering her mouth to be kissed. He dipped his head and their lips met in a passionate kiss.

Whilst her Daddy kissed her and kneaded her plump arse cheeks, Colette felt another pair of hands on her tits. Her nipples reacted instantly inside her cool silk dressing gown, and Colette broke off the kiss and turned her head.

"Mummy," she smiled, accepting another kiss. Her tongue slipped into her mother's mouth and was sucked gently. Both women moaned in delight.

Welcome home kisses over, Colette held hands with her parents and they all went into the smoking room. Monica kissed her sister passionately and then held her at arm's length.

"You don't realise how much we've both missed you," she smiled happily. "We've had a fabulous time on the cruise, but there really is no place like home. And my family is so important to us both."

Olwen smiled at her sister.

"Well, I think you'll notice a few developments around here," she said. They all sat down and Fergus appeared with a large tray, containing chilled champagne in an ice bucket and four champagne flutes.

He opened the wine, poured four glasses carefully and served his HotWife, his sister and brother-in-law and his niece. Then he knelt respectfully at Olwen's side.

"Well, tell us all," said Olwen, sipping her champagne. "How did it go?"

"It was fantastic," replied Monica smiling as she recalled her recent experiences. "We had the trip of a lifetime. We've fucked one another in every country we've been to, and we met this wonderful American couple after about a week on board. They were swingers with a taste for the exotic, the bizarre and the downright filthy. We got on like a house on fire!"

"Well Colette has been the perfect house guest," smiled Olwen as her niece blushed with pride. "Not only has she taken to the strap-on like a duck to water, she's proving to be a most reliable asset at the bank."

"Fergus's behaviour when he is out of my sight has improved a great deal, and Howard, who as you know has a defiant streak running alongside his submissive nature, has been reported a number of times. Esme is delighted with Colette."

"Aunt Olwen has introduced me to the pipe as well," said Colette, shyly. "I'm not as good as I should be, but I can at least keep it alight now. I love my churchwarden that she bought me."

Edward shifted in his seat and looked at his wife. "I have another pipe smoker to add to my harem," he smiled. "Hell, I hope my cock can keep up. Two sisters and my daughter! It's like my birthday and Christmas have come together."

"Talking of which," replied Olwen, reaching for her own pipe and lighting up, "Colette is ready in my opinion to be Daddy fucked."

"Do you remember your first Daddy fuck, darling?" she asked her sister. "It was such a rite of passage in our family. You had to wait three years after my Daddy fuck."

"I remember it as if it was yesterday," answered Monica. "I was so jealous. Mummy and Daddy were such sticklers for the rules. No actual fucking before a young lady's eighteenth birthday!"

"I'm well past eighteen now, Mummy," said Colette meaningfully.

"Yes you are, my darling," replied Monica, reaching over and swiping her sister's pipe. She puffed on it and kissed her husband.

"I understand that there's a party here tomorrow night," she said. "I really do think Colette needs to be fucked before then. She can attend her first kink party as a real woman!"

Edward grinned. "What a splendid idea," he said. "All this travelling has made me yearn for my bed. Are we in the guest room, Olwen?"

"You most certainly are not," she replied sharply. "Fergus has prepared the master bedroom for us all. You don't think you're getting away with just fucking Colette tonight, do you?"

She took her pipe back from her sister and slipped it between her lips. Clenching, she continued,

"We'll all watch Colette taking her first man cock, and then I suggest a real family get-together. I've missed my darling sister's cunt and my brother-in-law's beautiful cock. I intend to have my fill of both before I go to sleep tonight! Fergus will be on hand for fluffing and clean-up. What do you think?"

"I think we should stop wasting time talking about it and get on with the fucking!" grinned Edward. "It's been at least twelve hours since my cock was in a cunt. I'm in danger of losing my technique!"

Olwen took charge. She ordered Fergus to report to the master bedroom after he'd taken off his maid's skirt. She and her sister carried Colette ceremoniously to the master bedroom. Edward followed this procession.

Once there, Fergus undressed his Master whilst Olwen and Monica helped Colette out of her dressing gown. Edward's eyes lit up with delight when he saw his naked daughter. He was especially pleased to notice her pretty pink, smooth cunt.

"Fluff your Master, Fergus," ordered Olwen. "Mistress Monica and I will prepare Mistress Colette."

As Fergus got on his knees and took Edward's limp cock in his mouth. Monica sank to her knees between Colette's legs.

Colette opened her legs to allow her mother easier access. Aunt Olwen had explained the family de-flowering process.

Colette had to be sufficiently lubricated to take her Daddy's cock. There was to be no foreplay preceding this. She had to be fucked, and fucked fast and hard. The sensuous and longer love-making would come later, and would involve her mother and her aunt.

Colette bit her lip as Monica's experienced tongue found her clit straight away. She felt her mother latch onto it and suck it into her mouth. Meanwhile, Aunt Olwen was doing fantastic things to her nipples with her own mouth.

"She's ready, darling," said Monica shortly, her lips glistening with cunt juice. They took Colette to the massive bed and laid her on it. Fergus released Edward's cock from his mouth. Thanks to his skilful fluffing, the limp, shrimp-like cock was now a magnificent thick, hard rod of pleasure inducing flesh. Colette eyed it with glee.

Her father got onto the bed and mounted his daughter. Monica kissed them both tenderly. For this long-held family ritual, it was her job to put her husband's cock into their daughter. She gripped the twitching cock and marvelled at its' size and the heat emanating from it.

"Enjoy, darling" she whispered, guiding Edward's throbbing cock into Colette's well prepared cunt.

"Fuck her well, my love," she added to Edward, before retreating to the end of the bed and taking her sister in her arms. They settled down to watch.

Edward slid the whole length of his cock into Colette. She felt as if she was going to split, but she didn't utter a sound. Aunt Olwen had promised her that her first man fuck would be memorable because her father wouldn't wait for her to reach her own orgasm. His task was to fill her with his cum as quickly as possible, but if she managed to orgasm as well, so be it.

Colette wrapped her legs around her father as she had been taught to do and pulled him in closer. His cock went even deeper, and she gasped in pleasure.

Edward began fucking her. He was like a mechanical piston. In deep, out almost all the way, pause, back in hard and deep. A moan escaped from Colette's open mouth, which was quickly cut off as her father kissed her.

Monica turned to her sister with tears in her eyes.

"I've dreamed of this day ever since the day Colette slid out of me," she whispered. Olwen, who couldn't have children of her own, nodded in understanding.

"You and Edward have done a marvellous job with her" she said softly. "Daddy and Mummy would be so proud. If they were still with us, you can bet they'd both be here now, to witness their granddaughter's first Daddy fuck!"

"And I bet the two of them would be in line to fuck her too," giggled Monica. "I can't wait to go and clean Colette up!"

The two sisters continued to watch Edward fuck his daughter. Colette was obviously enjoying the experience. She was writhing under her father, gasping as his long, thick cock stimulated her blood engorged clit. Her first orgasm was accompanied by a howl of pleasure. She encouraged her father loudly.

"Oh Daddy! That feels soooo good! Yes! Just there! Mmmm! Oh, fuck, yes! Fuck me, Daddy! Fill me up with Daddy cum! Aaarghhh!"

This last exclamation was accompanied by a tsunami of Colette's own making as she squirted cunt juice everywhere. Her father grunted in pleasure and began on the glory strokes He wasn't far off himself now.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" he gasped, as he thrust into her nubile body. He closed his eyes, gritted his teeth and... spurted.

A thick rope of hot cum erupted out of his cock and into Colette. She squealed in delight and clamped down on her Daddy's cock. Trapped inside its soft, wet vice, Edward's cock continued to spurt, filling up Colette's tight young cunt. They kissed and held one another tightly.

"My turn!" exclaimed Monica eagerly as her husband rolled off Colette and his shrivelled cock plopped out of her. She dived in between her daughter's open legs and latched onto her already leaking cunt like a new born baby suckling at the breast.

"My turn too," said Olwen with a smile, moving onto the huge bed and taking Edward's limp cock in her mouth. She began to suck it clean.

Colette was awakened next morning by a wonderful sensation in her cunt. She struggled to open her sleep encrusted eyes, and gave it up as a bad job, preferring to lie with them still gummed shut and enjoy the sensation of a long wet tongue licking her. She moaned softly and heard a giggle next to her.

Rubbing the sleep out if her eyes, she opened them just in time to see her mother moving in on her for a kiss. She met Monica's lips with her own, opened her mouth and felt her tongue being sucked into her mother's mouth. They kissed long and deep.

"I can taste Aunt Olwen on you, Mummy," said Colette when they broke off the kiss.

"We've just had a lovely sixty nine," replied her mother. "Aunt Olwen and I always used to eat one another's cunts first thing in the morning when we were girls. Your grandmother taught us the best technique that guarantees orgasm. Neither of us has forgotten that lesson."

Edward emerged from beneath the duvet, his face pink and shiny.

"Good morning my three beautiful lovers," he grinned. "What a lovely start to the day! When's breakfast, Olwen?"

"As soon as we're ready," answered his sister-in-law from the other side of the bed. Her face too was nicely pink and her throat and tits still bore the post-orgasmic flush that her recent sixty nine session with her sister had induced.

"Early morning sex gives me a real appetite. I'm fucking ravenous! Come on all you sleepy heads. Let's get down to the dining room. We're all going to need some sustenance to get prepared for tonight's party!"

She rolled out of bed and put her slippers on.

"I don't know about you lot," she gave a wicked grin, "but I'm going to eat my breakfast 'au naturelle'. It will make Fergus's cock tube nice and tight!"

They all trooped down to the dining room naked as the day each of them had been born. The table was set for four and as soon as they sat down, Fergus appeared, naked except for a frilly pinafore around his middle. The sight of his wife and sister-in-law naked made his pinafore twitch, and when Colette followed her mother and her aunt into the dining room, the twitch increased and his pinafore was soon tenting in front of him.

"Good morning one and all," he smiled. "What would everyone like for breakfast?"

Edward ordered a plate of bacon and eggs, whilst Colette's preference was for scrambled eggs on toast.

"I'm starving!" she admitted. "If fucking gives me such an appetite, I'll be the size of a small family car by this time next year!"

Everyone laughed. It was obvious from that statement that Colette intended to do an awful lot of fucking.

Olwen ordered her usual bowl of fresh fruit and yoghurt, and Monica nodded approvingly.

"That sounds nice," she said, smiling at her sister. "I'll have some of that too, please Fergus."

They chatted about the forthcoming evening's entertainment whilst they waited for their breakfast.

It seemed that Fergus was quite efficient in the kitchen. In no time at all, all four were tucking in and Fergus brought a fresh pot of tea and a selection of white and brown bread toast.

With breakfast over, Colette went for a shower. She was soaping her tits with one hand and dreamily fingering herself when the shower door slid open and her mother joined her.

"I thought I'd show you this," she smiled wickedly.

'This' was a long, thick realistically shaped rubber cock. It was complete with a bulbous pink helmet and a veiny shaft. Monica showed Colette the sucker at the base of the cock.

"It attaches to the shower wall like this," she explained, pressing it firmly into place. "Then all you need to do is this."

She backed onto it and it disappeared snugly into her cunt. Despite the cascade of steaming hot water, Monica shivered.

"Oh fuck, that's nice!" she purred.

Colette was on her knees in front of her mother in an instant. Her eyes widened in delight as she saw how the rubber cock stretched and filled Monica's cunt. Tentatively, she extended her tongue and licked all along her mother's slit. Monica shivered again.

"That's it, darling," she gasped. "Lick Mummy till she cums."

Colette was nothing if not obedient. Besides, the quicker she made her mother cum, the quicker she would be able to impale herself on that lovely looking cock. She began to lick faster, and suck too. She could taste her mother's juices despite the downpour of water that was soaking them both.

She remembered something that Aunt Olwen liked when she was having her cunt worshipped. Maybe her aunt's sister shared the same like?

Colette reached round to the shower wall, where her mother's back was pressed firmly against the tiled surface. She eased her arse cheeks apart and found her arsehole. Colette's finger was still slick from the soap she had been using to wash her tits. It slipped easily into Monica's arse, producing another groan from her mother.

HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
496 Followers