Tales from Midshire Bank Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, darling! That feels so good!" she gasped, writhing in ecstasy from the double penetration. Colette grinned. It was working! She could taste the difference in her mother's cunt. Monica was lubricating and her cunt was producing the most delicious juice. She lapped it up eagerly.

When they got downstairs about twenty minutes later, they found Olwen sitting alone in the smoking room. She was reading the morning paper, and had a cute nose warmer briar clenched between her lips. She looked up as her sister and niece entered the room.

"Did you have a nice shower?" she smiled as she addressed Colette. The pipe waggled as she spoke and she took it out of her mouth.

"Oh yes thank you, Aunt Olwen," said Colette, smiling as she recalled the recent event. "Mummy joined me and she introduced me to her latest shower accessory. It's a lovely thick rubber cock, which sticks to the wall and lets you fuck yourself on it."

Olwen puffed her pipe and looked at her sister.

"That cruise seems to have done Edward and you no end of good," she said dryly. "You've both come back with increased sexual appetites, and that's something I never thought I'd hear myself saying!"

"I mean," she continued, "when I mentioned to Edward that I thought you and I would take Colette shopping this morning, he said that shopping wasn't on his list of things to do today. He's taken Fergus back to bed. Didn't he get any buggering done on your trip?"

"Of course he did," replied Monica, sitting down and smiling as she recalled some of what had gone on in far away places with strange sounding names.

"We met this guru-type when we docked in Goa. He seemed to know what we were interested in. He offered to teach us how to last longer, recover quicker and produce in greater quantity. It was an all-day course, and it cost us less than fifty pounds!"

Colette listened in amazement, and even Olwen seemed transfixed by the story. Monica continued her tale.

"It certainly worked for us both. Edward can fuck for ages without cumming now. When he does cum, he does so in fantastic quantities. You saw how he easily filled Colette last night. And he's ready to go again in about twenty minutes!"

She grinned as she saw the expressions on the faces of her sister and her daughter.

"I'm the same," she admitted shamelessly. "Ever since we met that little man in Goa, and he shared his secrets and techniques with us, I squirt every time I'm fucked. And I can take Edward up my arse now too," she continued. "I used to hate being arse fucked. Now I love it almost as much as being cunt fucked."

"I must put my brother-in-law to the test tonight," Olwen said with a sly grin. "My lover is coming to the party He loves a good threesome, almost as much as I love double penetration. It's a good job Tim is bi. I'll have him in my cunt and Edward up my arse."

She stood up, and knocked her pipe out in a glass ashtray which stood on the small table by the side of her chair.

"Are we going shopping or not?" she asked somewhat waspishly. "It seems to me that everyone in this house bar me has had at least one orgasm this morning, and unless we go back to bed now, it looks as if I'll have to get my thrills from retail therapy!"

Colette looked at her aunt with an mixed expression of regret and guilt. Olwen laughed, and gave her a kiss.

"I'm pulling your leg!" she smiled. "These days, when you are keeping an eye on Fergus for me whilst he's in work, I rarely go anywhere without my Ben-Wa balls in! We'll drive into town, and by the time we've walked to the new adult shop that's recently opened in the precinct, I'll be dripping nicely! It'll set me up properly for tonight. I intend to get myself fucked thoroughly at this party!"

The three women set off on their shopping expedition shortly afterwards. Monica had promised to teach her sister and Colette the techniques she had so recently learned in Goa, and that seemed to placate Olwen.

They visited the new sex shop and Olwen bought Colette a replica of the stick-on shower dildo that her sister had brought home from her travels. She was delighted to learn that the shop was still operating its' policy of 'buy one; get one half price' which had been introduced to attract customers to visit their new premises. A second stick-on cock soon joined Colette's in the discrete brown paper bag which the shop used to avoid embarrassing its' customers.

They had lunch at an Italian bistro cafe in the town, and returned home with their purchases. All three of them were eagerly anticipating the night's entertainment.

When they had taken off their coats in the hallway, Olwen led them into the sitting room. It was deserted, and she picked up the small bell she used to summon Fergus and shook it. It gave a pleasant, very distinctive tinkle.

"These Ben-Wa balls are heavenly," she said with a smile, sinking into an armchair. "I'm going to need a shower before this evening's action begins, but first I need a good licking from my cuckold. My thighs are soaking."

Colette opened her brown paper bag and took out her aunt's present.

"I think I'll have another shower too," she said with a grin. "Do you want to come and watch, Mummy? Or you could put yours on the wall next to me, and we'll have a race to see who cums first!"

Monica smiled at her daughter.

"No thank you, darling," she replied. "If Olwen's going to get her cunt cleaned up and you are going to try out your new toy, I think I'll find my husband and persuade him to give me a pre-party seeing-to. Will you two ladies excuse me?"

She sauntered out of the sitting room. Olwen clicked her tongue impatiently.

"Where the fuck is Fergus?" she muttered to herself crossly, picking up her bell and shaking it furiously. It resonated throughout the large house, and Colette heard the sound of a door opening and hurried footsteps padding down the wooden block floor of the hallway. She looked up as the door burst open and a red-faced Fergus hurried in.

Colette did a double take as her uncle rushed past her. There were definite traces of dried cum all around his mouth, and his cock helmet, sticking out if the end of his metal chastity cock tube was leaking pre-cum.

He stood in front of his HotWife and gasped for breath.

"I beg your pardon. Mistress," he said breathlessly. "I was seeing to Master Edward's cock, and he was right on the edge. I thought it impolite to leave him in such a state."

"That's acceptable, I suppose," conceded Olwen. "He's your brother-in-law, but he's also a guest in my house. Anyway, I've been out shopping, and my cunt's on fire. Get down there and clean my thighs up first. Then you may extract my Ben-Wa balls and suck them clean before you attend to my cunt."

Fergus sank to his knees and waited for Olwen to raise her skirt. When she'd done so, Colette could see her thighs were wet with cunt juice. Olwen wore no underwear, of course and her cunt lips, teased and tormented by the two small, weighted balls were puffy and wet.

Colette forgot about her proposed shower for the time being. She sat down in an armchair opposite her aunt and watched as her uncle began to lick Olwen's thighs. Raising her own skirt, she rubbed the lovely soft, but firm rubber cock helmet along her cunt slit, and it slipped in between them easily. She sucked in her breath and gave the cock an encouraging shove. It penetrated her easily, and she clamped down on it before beginning to fuck herself with it. She watched closely as Fergus finished lapping at Aunt Olwen's thighs and slipped his tongue into her cunt to retrieve her Ben-Wa balls.

They came out slick and gleaming. Fergus slipped them into his mouth one at a time and sucked them clean. He then lapped up all around his HotWife's cunt and finally slid his tongue into her. Colette continued to watch, fascinated by her uncle's oral skills.

Her aunt's eyes glazed over. A flush began to develop on her throat and Olwen unbuttoned her blouse and opened it out.

"Can you help me with my bra and blouse, my dear?" she said breathlessly and Colette rose and removed both articles of clothing. She thumbed her aunt's nipples, which caused them to harden. She grinned at Olwen, who smiled weakly back at her. Obviously, she was in a different place, thanks to her cuckold's tongue.

As much as she was enjoying the scene in front of her, Colette knew when discretion was required. She slipped out of the room and went upstairs to her bedroom, smiling as she passed the master bedroom which her parents were sharing with Olwen. The unmistakable sounds of fucking could be heard, and Colette heard her mother purr,

"Oh Edward! I love the feeling of your cock up my arse. I do hope I get the chance for some dp tonight!"

Colette made a mental note to wear a strap-on harness to the party. She certainly wanted to get fucked, but she would do her best to fuck as many women and submissives as she could. Right now though, her cunt was on fire and she needed to see if Aunt Olwen's present could do anything to satisfy that delicious itch in her clit that needed scratching.

Colette shook herself awake. She'd had a gorgeous hot shower earlier, road tested her new shower cock as she had begun to call it, and fallen asleep on her bed. This wouldn't do! She simply couldn't be late for her parents' welcome home party.

She brushed her hair, thanking her lucky stars that it never seemed to need that much attention to appear respectable. She pulled it into a tight pony tail, and secured it high on the back of her head. She surveyed the results in her bedroom mirror. It was perfect. Daddy loved to see her with her hair in a ponytail, and with a bit of luck, he could use it to steady himself when he fucked her later on that night.

The thought of her Daddy's beautiful cock fucking her triggered the memory of what she'd heard Mummy say earlier in the evening. Daddy loved arse fucking. Colette had done anal, but only with a slender dildo. Daddy's cock was much thicker. She thought for a moment, then grinned to herself.

She went out onto the upstairs landing and opened the toy chest which sat against one wall in a convenient place for all the bedrooms. She rummaged around and came up with a wicked little butt plug. Not too long, but much thicker than the dildo she'd used to arse fuck herself a few months ago.

Whilst she was there, she spotted a long, thick strap-on cock and a lovely black leather harness. She grabbed those too, and went back to her room.

Colette heard the family gathering downstairs, and opened her bedroom door. She walked a little unsteadily along the upstairs corridor, then began her descent. The butt plug up her arse was not uncomfortable, but she was very aware of its presence. She reasoned that it would only take seconds to expel it should someone request to fuck her up the arse. She hoped it would be her father.

"We're in here, darling," cooed Aunt Olwen from the smoking room. Colette followed the sound of voices, and when she entered the smokey room, she saw her parents talking to Esme Mansel, wife and owner of the chief clerk at the bank.

She sauntered casually over to join the group, and her mother turned to her with a smile. Monica's eyes lit up in delight.

"Oh Edward! Look at our lovely daughter! She's wearing her very own strap-on! Oh Colette. darling, I'm so proud of you. Please tell me you'll fuck me with that at some point tonight?"

Colette kissed her mother and waggled her strap-on provocatively.

"Of course I will," she smiled. "I want to welcome you home properly!"

"We might just have a threesome," said her father, winking at both his wife and his daughter. "Your mother discovered the delights of double penetration on our cruise."

"That sounds delightful, Daddy," said Colette. She smiled mischievously. "You and Mummy can take turns being in the middle!"

Everyone laughed and Esme turned to Colette.

"I still need to thank you properly for keeping such a strict eye on Howard when he's in work," she said gratefully. "When you've finished your threesome with your parents, come and find me, will you? I love strap-on fucking."

Colette promised she would, and in the back of her mind she was doing some rapid calculations. She'd already promised Daddy and Mummy a fuck, and now Esme wanted to play too. She was determined that Aunt Olwen wasn't going to miss out. Colette wanted to show her gratitude to her Aunt for having schooled her so well.

She also wanted to peg her uncle Fergus, to cement her dominance over him. And she thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to have some time with Howard too. She made a mental note to double team with Esme and thrash her submissive husband thoroughly.

Colette shivered in anticipation of what was to come ("and cum!" she thought with a giggle) and went in search of her aunt and something to drink.

Aunt Olwen was mightily impressed when Colette mentioned the threesome that she had planned with her parents.

"It will start the party with a bang!" She smiled at the deliberate play on words. "I think once everybody's arrived, I'll call everybody together and we can watch as you and Monica and Edward get things going. How does that sound?"

"Perfect," replied Colette, kissing her Aunt. She held her at arm's length and looked at her. "Can I ask you a favour, Aunt Olwen?" she said.

"Of course, my darling," replied the older woman, "what can I do for you?"

"I want to peg Uncle Fergus," Colette said. "I haven't done so yet, but I think it will be good to show him that I really am his superior, even though I'm only a secretary at the bank."

Aunt Olwen pulled her niece into a hug and kissed her.

"You make me so proud," she said, her voice thick with emotion. "We set you up in the bank just so you could practice living a double life. No-one expects you to work there for the rest of your life!"

Colette regarded her aunt with a puzzled look. Aunt Olwen led her to a settee and they both sat down.

"You come from a long line of dominant women," she explained. "My Mummy taught Monica and I the lifestyle. As soon as we both came of age, we were introduced to fucking. Your grandparents were delighted when Monica met Edward. They knew she'd carry on the family tradition."

"Well you've done that too," said Colette with a smile.

"To a certain extent, yes I have," agreed Aunt Olwen. "But in my case, I met and fell in love with Fergus. He loves to be dominated, as you know. My mother and father accepted him into the family and we've been together ever since. They'd be so thrilled to know that you have developed into such a powerful woman."

"We need to find you a husband," she continued. "Your parents will give you every encouragement. You can either find a dominant man, like Monica did, or a sub like Fergus."

Colette regarded her aunt thoughtfully.

"Wow!" she said, "I never expected the conversation to go like this tonight! But if Daddy and Mummy expect me to make a decision soon, I think I'd prefer to go down the route you chose, Aunt Olwen."

"I'm going to find a rich submissive, and make him my bitch. I'll cuckold him with Daddy and Mummy and with you, and I'll get myself a lover too. A man with a lovely big cock, so that I can be guaranteed pleasure whenever I want it."

That answer seemed to please Aunt Olwen, and the two women embraced. They were still kissing when they heard someone clearing his throat. They broke apart and turned to see from where the sound had come. Olwen squealed with delight.

"Albert, my darling!" She got to her feet and kissed the huge black man who was standing there. He was at least six and a half foot tall, and built like a brick shithouse. Olwen had to stretch to reach his lips, and he put his arms around her waist and boosted her up.

"Hi baby, It's been a long time," he said in a deep voice. "Who's the chick?"

Olwen glanced down and smiled.

"Albert, meet Colette, my niece," she said wrapping her arm around his bull-like neck.

"Colette, meet Albert. He's a past lover of mine. I invited him to the party on the off chance he'd be available. I'm sure he'll be a great attraction tonight. Can I show Colette, love?"

Albert smiled and put Olwen down gently. She unzipped his trousers and reached in. Obviously Albert wasn't wearing any underwear. Olwen needed two hands to get his cock out.

Colette's eyes widened in delight as she saw the massive cock emerge. It was still flaccid, but it must have measured eight inches at least and it was as thick as Colette's wrist.

"Fucking hell!" she gasped, "that is one very impressive cock. Does it work? It looks a bit floppy to me!"

"Oh it works alright," chuckled Aunt Olwen. "Do you want to try it out? Albert will be delighted to fuck us both, I'm sure. Won't you, love?"

"I certainly would," grinned Albert, beginning to unbutton his shirt.

"Hold your horses, Albert," said Colette sharply. "As much as I'd love to feel that monster stretching me out and filling my cunt with cum, I promised myself that I am going to peg my uncle in front of everyone tonight. You'll just have to wait until I can fit you in, so to speak!"

She stood up, her strap-on cock bobbing sexily, and Olwen felt a surge of pride. Colette was no cock hungry bimbo. She had a mind of her own, and that would stand her in good stead in the future.

She watched as Colette scanned the room, and found who she was looking for. Colette muttered "Excuse me," and strode off.

She cornered Esme, who was being pleasured by her husband, Howard, whilst she smoked and sipped champagne.

"Sorry to interrupt, Esme," Colette smiled. "I need Howard to go and get everyone into the sitting room. I'm going to peg Uncle Fergus and then Daddy, Mummy and I are going to have our threesome."

Esme smiled in delight.

"Howard will be with you in a minute," she said. "He's doing toilet duty at the moment. If I get up now, there'll be piss everywhere!"

Colette waited patiently while Esme emptied her bladder. She raised herself eventually, and her husband licked off a few drippers and then dried her cunt with his tongue.

Esme got to her feet and looked down at her red-faced submissive.

"You heard Mistress Colette," she said softly. "Get everyone assembled in the sitting room and come back here when you've done it. You will be given further instructions as to your duties tonight when you return."

Howard scuttled off to do as he'd been told. Esme smiled at Colette.

"Don't forget my dear, you promised to fuck me tonight as well," she cooed, batting her eyelashes flirtatiously.

"I've not forgotten, Esme," replied Colette. "I thought that when the time comes, we could get ourselves in the mood by double teaming and giving Howard a bloody good thrashing. I know how you love to punish him."

"That's a splendid idea," beamed Esme. "Not that I'm ever likely to turn down a fuck, but to get my juices flowing by thrashing Howard before we get down and dirty sounds just perfect."

"Oh look," she continued, "my obedient cuckold is on his way back here. Everyone must be ready for you in the sitting room, my dear. Now, not a word to Howard about his impending punishment. It's so much more fun to spring it on him when he's least expecting it!"

Howard approached the two women eagerly, and informed them that all the guests were assembled in the sitting room, and eagerly awaiting Mistress Colette. Esme smiled coldly at him.

"At least they know what to expect," she said mysteriously. Howard followed his Mistress and Colette to the sitting room. He didn't understand his HotWife's last remark, nor could he work out why the two women found it so amusing.

When Colette and Esme entered the sitting room, they saw that everyone was waiting patiently. There was a smattering of applause, and Aunt Olwen stood up, smiling at her niece and drawing her close to stand beside her. She took her pipe out of her mouth and blew a stream of aromatic blue smoke into the air.