Tales from Midshire Bank Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Friends," she began quietly, "I want to thank you all for your attendance at this welcome home party for Edward and Monica. Whilst they've been away, my darling niece has come of age, and has already been Daddy fucked."

There was another burst of applause and Olwen held up her hand for quiet.

"Colette has been a marvellous pupil," continued Olwen. "Later on this evening, I'm sure she will be only too happy to demonstrate her excellent cock sucking and cunt eating skills. But first, before she leaves my home to return to live with her parents, Colette wants to peg my submissive slut. I've given my permission, because as a dominant woman, Colette has the right to fuck any sub she chooses. So please sit back and enjoy the show. Over to you, Colette, my darling."

Olwen kissed her niece and sat back down on the lap of her lover, who slipped his hand between her legs and fingered her with a smile.

Colette turned to her uncle, who was kneeling in the 'display' position in the centre of the room. She strolled casually towards him, her strap-on cock waggling up and down as she did so. She was aware that every eye in the room was on her. She stopped in front of Uncle Fergus and gripped her strap-on. Adjusting it so that the thick rubber knob on the inside of her harness penetrated her dripping cunt, she offered the black rubber cock up to her uncle's lips.

"Suck my dick," she said in a terrible imitation of Demi Moore in G I Jane. Fergus opened his mouth and Colette slid in. He gagged almost straight away and Colette began to fuck his mouth.

"It's up to you, you know," she said conversationally. "This is going up your arse presently, whether you've lubed it sufficiently or not."

She smiled as she heard murmurs of approval from her mother and her aunt.

"That'll do," she said, pulling her rubber cock out of his mouth. "Get up and assume the position!"

Fergus scrambled to his feet and stood up straight. His cock shaft was enclosed in its metal container, leaving his pierced helmet visible. It was purple, hard and leaking pre-cum. Colette tutted in exasperation. She turned to scan the room, and found who she was looking for.

"Howard, get a condom for this bitch," she commanded, and he rushed off to do as he was told. He brought one back and took it out of the foil wrapper.

"What are you waiting for?" asked Colette impatiently. "Lick that dripper of pre-cum off his bell end and then put the condom on him. I'm going to peg him till he cums!"

Howard did as he was told, and Colette bent her uncle forward, and gripped his hips.

"Are you ready bitch?" she asked softly.

"Yes, Mistress," came the eager reply.

"Beg me," said Colette with a wicked grin, and Fergus said in a very submissive voice,

"Please, Mistress Colette, peg my arse and fuck me till I cum."

Colette lined her strap-on up with his arsehole and thrust in. He gasped in pain as the ribbed shaft tore into his tight arse and there was yet another round of applause.

"That's my girl!" said Monica approvingly, and other voices joined in, giving encouragement, advice and approval.

"Fuck him deep!"

"Pinch his nipples!"

"Slap his arse and his balls!"

With every thrust, Colette felt the rubber knob in her own cunt stimulating her clit. it was a wonderful sensation. She got into a steady rhythm and Fergus's arse began to loosen up a bit.

Out of the corner of her eye, Colette saw Esme giving Howard some instructions. As she continued to peg her uncle, the sissy chief clerk of the bank approached and sat between Fergus's legs. He stretched his neck and slipped Fergus's condom coated cock into his mouth. Colette grinned and gave Esme the thumbs up signal.

She continued to peg Fergus, occasionally giving his well-padded arse a stinging slap. Her thrusts caused her uncle to rock forward, pushing his cock deep into Howard's mouth. He gagged, his eyes watering and snot was pouring out of his nostrils.

"Don't you dare lose control of that cock, Howard," warned his wife. "If it slips out of your sissy mouth, you'll be on toilet duty for the rest of the night!"

Everyone laughed and Howard struggled to keep Fergus's hard cock in his mouth.

"I'm almost there, Mistress," Fergus advised Colette. "May I have your permission to cum?"

"Not yet, bitch," she replied breathlessly. "This pegging is bloody hard work!" she thought to herself. She pulled Fergus back onto her strap-on and held him there.

"Clench down on that," she instructed, and Fergus obeyed with a groan.

"Now, Mistress?" he begged hopefully.

"We're going to count down from five " Colette informed him. "You may cum when we reach zero, not before. Keep clenching or I'll pull out and you can do without your cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," squeaked Fergus. It was obvious that he was very close to the edge.

As Colette re-started her pegging, she called out "Five!" in a loud voice.

Everyone joined in, and some people clapped as they counted.

"Four! Three! Two! One! Zero!"

Fergus groaned in ecstasy, and filled his condom. Howard felt the rubber sheath swell in his mouth, and manfully managed to keep it in. Colette withdrew her strap-on which now glistened with Fergus's anal secretions. She checked it quickly. There was a small brown smear on the tip, but apart from that it was pretty clean. Olwen kept her slut well enema'd she knew.

"Clean up time, Uncle," she commanded.

Fergus stood up straight, nearly dislocating Howard's jaw as he did so. The condom bobbed on his cock, the end of it full of fresh hot cum. Howard eyed it with some trepidation.

Fergus sank to his knees in front of Colette and took her strap-on in his mouth. It was wet and sticky and had an earthy tang. He was used to the taste of his own arse, as Olwen pegged him regularly and he was always required to do clean-up.

In no time at all, Colette's strap-on was gleaming clean, and she patted Fergus condescendingly on the head.

"Good job, Uncle Fergus," she smiled. "For being such a good boy, I've got a treat for you. Stand up!"

Fergus did as he was told. Colette looked at Howard who was still sitting on the floor.

"Take my uncle's condom off," she said quietly. Everyone in the room was looking at Howard, and it seemed to Colette that they were all holding their breath.

He reached for the full condom, but Colette slapped his hands away.

"No hands," she grinned. "Use your mouth!"

"Fuck me, she's such a deliciously cruel domme," said Mandy, who was openly fingering herself as she watched this display of fem-dom being enacted in front of her eyes.

Howard put Fergus's flaccid cock back in his mouth. Gingerly he began to pull the full rubber off, being very careful not to spill the contents. When he got it off, he gripped the end between his teeth. It lay between his lips, and hung down over his chin. It looked like a pale, wet tongue.

Colette giggled.

"Well done, Howard," she said, applauding him sarcastically. "Now I'm sure all that effort has made you very thirsty. Would you like a drink?"

Howard's eyes opened wide in terror. He shook his head frantically, and the condom slapped wetly against both of his cheeks. Colette giggled again.

"Yes, I thought you would," she smiled. She looked up at Esme.

"Is it permitted for me to give your bitch some refreshment, Esme?" she asked mischievously.

"Be my guest, darling," she smiled. "It isn't as if he's not going to have to do clean up on me later on. This can be his aperitif, you could say!"

Colette took hold of the end of the condom and held it up so that the thick cum began to slide back towards Howard's lips.

"Open wide!" Colette instructed and she squeezed every last drop out of the condom and onto Howard's tongue.

"Now close and savour," she giggled, adding, "don't you dare swallow yet!"

Howard swished the cum around in his mouth as instructed, and he was surprised when Colette reached down and took his arm. She helped him to his feet.

"It's almost time for the party to start and the fucking to begin in earnest " she said to her audience, "but before I let you all go to choose your first fuck partner, I think it only right that the chief clerk of the bank where he and I work should show proper respect to the bank manager."

She turned to Howard with a smile. "Kiss him," she said sternly, "and I want plenty of tongue action. Give uncle Fergus his cum back!"

The two men regarded one another warily. They knew it was futile to protest or disobey an instruction given by a dominant woman. Even though the dominant woman was much younger than either of them, or that she was only a secretary in the bank. Colette was their superior in this lifestyle, and they were both trained to obey.

They came together and kissed. It was a deep, wet kiss, with, as Colette had instructed, lots of tongue action. The transfer complete, they broke apart and immediately opened their mouths for inspection. Both were cum-free zones, and Colette clapped her hands in glee.

"Let the fucking begin!" she shouted and everyone got up and went to find a suitable place to begin their night of kink.

Colette noticed that her mother and father made a bee line for Olwen and her lover, Tim. They were obviously going to have a foursome. Her planned threesome with them would have to wait, and Colette wondered if she might be in time to join in later on. At least she was scheduled to join Esme in a double teaming punishment session.

Ignoring Fergus, she pointed at Howard.

"Follow me," she instructed. "Your HotWife has plans for you. Come on, don't dawdle!"

Esme was already in the play room when Colette and Howard entered. She smiled at her husband.

"You did quite well tonight, Howard," she said. "Colette and I have a treat for you. But we don't want you playing with yourself, so you are going to have to be restrained."

She positioned Howard under a metal bar suspended from the playroom ceiling.

"Hands up," she instructed and when his arms were fully extended, Colette lowered the bar sufficiently to allow Esme to shackle both wrists to it. She raised it again so that Howard was now standing on tip toe.

"Do you want to put a leg spreader on him?" asked Colette, and Esme nodded.

"Yes please," she replied, and when Colette had shackled his ankles and spread the bar to a width that Esme approved of, both women stood back and admired their handiwork.

Esme took her cock lock key off her ankle bracelet and released Howard from his chastity device. As always, Howard's tiny cock sprang to attention when it was released Esme gazed at it scornfully and gave it a sharp slap. Howard yelped.

"Look at it!" she said to Colette scornfully. "Is it any wonder I have to take lovers? That's a disgrace. It's hard now, and I bet it's not even three inches! And I've seen thicker pieces of string!"

Colette giggled and kissed Esme.

"You're welcome to try my strap-on for size," she said with a sexy chuckle.

"I will take you up on that later on," replied Esme. "But for now I want to get my juices going by punishing this worthless cuckold of mine."

"Wh... what? Punish me? Why, what have I done?" shrieked Howard.

"Nothing, my dear," replied his wife carelessly, "but in this relationship I get to call the shots. You ask 'Why?' Well the answer's simple."

She turned to her husband and gripped his face in her strong hand. He winced.

"We are going to punish you because it amuses us to do so. I own you. If you don't like it, you can have a divorce. Is that what you'd prefer?"

"No dear, of course not," replied Howard meekly.

"So what do you say?" asked Esme harshly.

Howard blinked the sweat out of his eyes. He cleared his throat and croaked.

"Will you punish me, please Mistress?"

"It will be my pleasure," replied Esme with a grin, "and Mistress Colette is going to help me. We are going to give you a severe thrashing, and you'll take it without complaint. There's no point in my telling you not to make a noise. This is going to hurt, and you'll be in tears before we've finished!"

She and Colette sauntered over to the huge cupboard where all the toys were kept. Esme selected a couple of rattan canes and Colette chose a short, whippy crop and a thick wooden paddle, with holes drilled through the face. They grinned at each other.

Esme opened a drawer marked 'nipple clamps' and selected a pair with crocodile teeth. Colette chose adjustable ones and a heavy lead weight.

Whilst Esme fitted her clamps onto Howard's nipples, Colette fixed hers, one on Howard's tiny cock shaft, the other on his ball sac. She hung the weight from a chain running between the two clamps. When she was satisfied that they were firmly fixed, she gave the weight a light kick. It swung back and forth and Howard groaned.

"It's perfect that I'm left handed, whilst you use your right," smiled Esme at Colette. "It means we can stand either side of him and keep a steady rhythm going. Normally, when I feel the need to punish him, I'm on my own, of course. Then, I let the effect of each stroke sink in before delivering the next one. But there'll be no delay tonight!"

"Can we start then?" Colette could hardly contain her excitement.

Esme moved to face her helpless husband. Once more she gripped his face and looked him in the eye. She kissed him.

"This is going to hurt," she said, smiling cruelly. "But I am going to enjoy it, and it's my enjoyment that's important, isn't it?"

"Yes, dear," croaked Howard. Already his arms were aching and his calves felt like they were on fire from being on tiptoe. He suspected that these two separate forms of discomfort would soon fade into insignificance.

He was right. There was no warm up. Esme and Colette faced one another on either side of their suspended victim. With a wink, Esme drew her arm back and delivered a vicious stroke of her cane onto Howard's quivering arse cheeks.

WHACK!

His scream of agony drowned the sound of Colette's first stroke with her crop. He moaned, and his brain registered the different sensation. It was a sharp sting as opposed to the burning agony of the cane.

This was repeated, again and again. Cane, crop, cane, crop, in a seemingly unending series of agonising strokes. Howard' body reacted in the only way it could. He tried to avoid the blows by twisting and moving away, but the suspension bar and the leg spreader prevented his moving away. All he succeeded in doing was to cause the heavy weight suspended from his cock and balls to swing wildly, adding yet another source of pain to the agony already being felt by his body.

Esme and Colette had an excellent rhythm going. There was barely any time between one stroke and the next. Howard's yells were getting weaker as his throat grew sore. He found himself transported to that place where he craved the next stroke. His arse was on fire, his tiny cock was rock hard and beginning to leak pre cum. His head slumped down and he began to enjoy his ordeal.

Esme, being an experienced dominatrix, recognised the signs. She motioned for Colette to stop and she walked round to face her husband. She was out of breath, thanks to her efforts, and she faced him with a grin.

Gripping his face once more, she shook him like a dog.

"Open your eyes, bitch," she snarled. Howard did as he was told.

She gripped the chain between the two clamps attached to his nipples and tugged sharply. The pressure caused the serrated jaws to tighten on his tender nipples and he howled in agony. Esme sniggered.

"Why don't you paddle his arse, Colette, darling?" she asked. "I'd like a nice wide spread and some deep bruising, please. When this bitch turns up for work on Monday morning, I want his arse to be black and blue!"

"As you wish, Esme," replied Colette gleefully. "This paddle is really thick and heavy. It should bruise his arse beautifully!"

She swung it with all her might. The air whistled through the holes in the paddle's blade and...

THWACK!!!

It landed on its target with a thud. Howard groaned in agony. His arse felt as if it was on fire. Colette repeated the dose. He squirmed and the movement jerked his body away from Esme, who was still holding the nipple clamp chains.

Twin arcs of pain rocketed through his nipples. He barely felt the next three or four blows from the paddle. Tears were flooding out of his eyes, and his nose leaked snot as well. He'd been punished frequently in the years since Esme had taken control of their marriage, but never like this. He slumped in his bonds and waited for his two Mistresses to reach the point where they felt he'd had enough. He hoped it would be sooner rather than later.

Meanwhile, Monica was doing clean up on her sister, who had just been fucked by Edward. She loved the combined taste of her husband's cum and her sister's cunt juice.

Tim, Olwen's lover was hard again, and as she lapped at her sister's cunt, Monica felt his cock helmet probing her soaking wet slit. She wriggled to give Tim greater access and he slid into her with a wet, slurping sound. Fuck! That was nice! Olwen was approaching yet another orgasm. She was exhausted but exhilarated. This was what she'd missed whilst Monica and Edward had been off on their travels. Colette's training had been a welcome distraction, and her niece had proved an enthusiastic student, but there was nothing to compare, in Olwen's opinion, with a bout of hot, kinky sex.

She squirmed as her orgasm built and tugged on her nipples as her sister teased her throbbing clit with her very long, very experienced tongue.

Monica lapped at Olwen's dripping cunt. Her own cunt was being beautifully fucked by Tim, but suddenly, she felt another sensation. What the fuck???

Monica paused in her oral ministration to take stock. No, she hadn't been mistaken. She could feel another cock trying to penetrate her already cock filled cunt. She widened her legs as far as she could manage.

"Fucking hell! That was a bit painful," she thought to herself and then suddenly it was in her. She felt as if she was going to burst.

The two thick cocks lay side by side deep in her cunt. Monica heard Edward mutter to Tim something about co-ordination and, after a moment's pause, both men started to fuck her together. The sensation was fantastic, and Monica resumed her clean-up operation. She heard Tim and her husband kissing, and that gave her a thrill as well.

Esme and Colette were also kissing. Their punishment of Howard was over. He'd been released from his bonds and was now lying flat on his back on the playroom floor.

Esme was sitting on his face, Colette was sitting on his chest. As they kissed both women were gently tugging on the nipple clamp chain, and Howard's cock was twitching frantically. He was leaking a steady stream of pre cum and he knew that before long he'd be on the edge of cumming. He remembered that he'd have to warn Esme before that happened.

Colette got up reluctantly.

"I have to go and find Mummy and Daddy and Aunt Olwen," she told Esme.

"I want a foursome with them. Mummy in my cunt, Aunt Olwenup my arse and Daddy in my mouth. Thanks for this, Esme. I really enjoyed it."

"You're welcome, my dear," replied Esme, wriggling on Howard's face. "I'm almost done here. A quick piss, and we'll be with you to join in the fun upstairs. Howard is due for his clean-up and toilet duty session before long. I think I saw Mandy earlier. She and I promised each other a sixty nine session. With a bit of luck, Mandy's cunt will be full of cum."

Colette wandered out of the play room, her body tingling with pleasure. What a wonderful lifestyle her parents had introduced her to. She was so lucky, she thought to herself. All that remained now was to find her parents and her aunt. Then she could tick another box as she continued her education and her journey towards becoming a fully-fledged member of the long-established line of female dominants in her family.