Tales from the Bar 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suzi86
suzi86
131 Followers

We had to stop eventually, if only to take a breath. I was panting, not just from the lack of air, but from the thrill of it all. This was not something I had ever experienced before, and my head was giddy with emotion. With our arms around each other's waists we leant back and finally looked at each other properly. Not sneakily in case others were watching, not through shyly lowered eyelids. This time we gazed into each other's eyes. It was a look that held even more emotion than the kiss that had gone before.

It seemed to last forever before I became conscious of a sharp pain between my shoulder blades. I was leaning back against the beer taps and they were digging into me quite painfully. My uncomfortable fidgeting broke the spell and we eased away from each other. Neither of us really knew what to do next.

In the end, it was down to me. "Why don't we finish clearing up and then we can sit and talk," I suggested.

In reply she leant forward and gave me a quick peck on the lips and then went to find the cleaning stuff. I watched her for a moment as she started to wipe down the tables before I got on with loading the glasses into the washer. She finished first and was sat on her usual stool when I stood up and turned around. I had spent the last moments plucking up my courage. I took a deep breath and swallowed hard.

"Why don't we go upstairs and have a drink." I took another deep breath. "I can turn the lights off down here and then we won't be disturbed."

She nodded in agreement and eased herself off the stool. I switched off the lights and made sure the front door was properly secured, and then led the way up to my flat. We were both nervous, but she seemed the worst of the two of us. I made a sweeping gesture towards the sofa.

"Make yourself at home," I told her, "I'll find us a drink."

As she settled onto the sofa and looked around the room, I delved into the sideboard and came up with my extra special brandy, saved only for very special occasions. I had the feeling that this might be one of those times. I poured out two drinks and went over and sat beside her.

"We need to talk," I said to break the silence, handing her a glass.

Suddenly she took over. "No," she said decisively, "we need to kiss again."

I managed to put my drink down just in time before she was on me. I simply gave in to the inevitable. The kiss went on forever and sometime in the middle of it all, tongues got involved as well. I couldn't have stopped it even if I'd wanted to. I could have said 'no' when her hand first found my breast, but I didn't. By the time she started to unbutton my blouse it was too late. Almost frightened of my own boldness I reached out and found her breast. Apart from my own it was my first. Somehow I knew that this was destined to be a night full of firsts. What I felt through her top was small and soft and warm. If anything, it was slightly smaller than my own. In the middle of my palm I could clearly feel its crowning nipple, stiff and hard in response.

My blouse was now undone, and her hand had found its way inside my bra. Her fingers were busy stroking my nipple. We kissed again and somehow I lost my blouse completely and my bra came loose and followed it. My own hand, which seemed to have a mind of its own, had crept inside her top and, finding nothing to get in the way had found her naked breast. Like a child, I explored something that was both familiar and completely alien to me. The smooth and silky skin, the breast that was soft and firm at the same time, the slightly rougher texture of the aureole, topped by the stiff and elongated nipple. Each was a novelty to my exploring fingers.

Suddenly it was all taken from me, as she broke our kiss and pushed me none too gently back against the sofa. I lay there, spread out beneath her, as a line of kisses travelled down my neck, along my shoulder and then inched their way further. Her lips seemed to touch everywhere but the one place that needed them. She continued to tease me by switching to my other breast and doing the same. I stiffened in anticipation as she got closer and closer. And then ...

I felt her slippery wet tongue flickering at my nipple and I nearly fainted. One hand was on her shoulder and the other was tangled in her hair as I hung on for dear life. All sense of the forbidden had flown away. When her lips closed over and my nipple was suckled, I felt a tremor run through me. We were now into the land of the unknown. My ex had never been concerned very much with my feelings and had shown little or no interest. Now I was finding out what it felt like for my breasts to be worshipped. To be loved and adored. She moved across to the other one and showed it the same love. I could feel myself drifting off into some dream world, a world where pleasure was central.

She must have felt me stiffen slightly when her hand landed on my thigh and started to creep under my skirt. She lifted her head and looked up at me.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"Oh god, no," I almost pleaded, "I've just never ... you know ... with a woman."

It sounded pathetic even to me, but she simply smiled. She gently kissed the nearest nipple.

"We can stop if you want. I forgot you're new to this, I'm sorry."

"Don't stop," I begged, "I want this, I really do."

To show that I meant what I said I placed my hand on hers and pushed it further up my thigh. It was like a jolt of electricity running through me when her fingertip first touched the silk front of my panties. I blushed unseen as I realised I was already wet down there. The pressure increased as her finger started to stroke slowly from back to front. Her mouth was still toying with my nipples, but nothing could distract me from the insistent pressing of her finger as it traced the line of my pussy. The moan that came from me was involuntary as an electric tingle jolted through me.

I felt Gilda's weight lift off me. I opened my eyes to see her kneeling at my feet. Her gentle hands eased my knees apart and she pushed my skirt up around my waist. Then she leant in and kissed the front of my panties. She looked me in the eye with an expression that asked if I was okay and, when I made no move to stop her, she started to ease my panties over my hips. Suddenly I wanted this, whatever 'it' was, so much. Instinct made me lift my arse off the sofa and I felt the elastic slide scratchily over my cheeks. Then I was bathed in fresh air.

Her first touch was a gentle stroke from a single finger, and I tensed in anticipation. Her second touch was her soft lips as she kissed my pussy. A tongue soon joined in and more tremors made my whole being quiver. Years ago, one of my boyfriends had taken some trouble to go down on me and for that I thanked him dearly. Since then no one else had bothered, most notably my ex and my pussy had felt neglected and unloved. No longer! There was no mistaking that it was part of Gilda's repertoire and she applied herself with all her skill.

I never knew what a real orgasm was until that night. I had either faked it until now or given myself half-hearted ones. But this was off the scale. When I exploded there were fingers doing unbelievable things deep inside me and my clit was being played with by her tongue and lips. I don't know where I went, another world unvisited before, but I lost touch with reality for a while. When I came to I was lying on the floor and Gilda was cradling my head in her arms and stroking my hair. As my eyes slowly opened a look of relief came over her face.

"Welcome back," she whispered to me, her face so close to mine it was difficult to focus.

"What happened?" I asked, my mind still in a daze.

She giggled, "I think you came. Oh, and you fell off the sofa. I was worried for a while."

"Sorry," I managed to mutter.

"Don't be silly. I don't think you were in control."

Slowly the blank parts of my memory began to fill. A realisation of what had just happened.

"Did you ...? Did I ..." I didn't have the words to frame the myriad of questions swirling around. Luckily Gilda seemed to understand.

"Yes, I did and yes, you did. And you were beautiful when it happened."

I almost cried when she said that. Slowly she lifted me up until I was sat upright and leaning against the sofa. I tried to take stock of myself. All I had on was my skirt, bunched up and circling my waist like a sash, and a single shoe. Part of me wanted to cover myself but a stronger part just asked what was the point? Then, in a flash, I knew what I wanted.

"I want to take you to bed."

She looked surprised at my sudden declaration.

"That's very decisive," she said half mockingly, "but I'm not going to argue."

She rolled onto her hands and knees and then stood up. She put a hand under my arm

and together we managed to get me upright. My legs were strangely wobbly, and I clung to her as I limped in my single shoe and took us to the bedroom. I flopped down onto the bed and gazed up at her. I don't remember when she'd lost her top, but her naked breasts shone in the low light. From the waist down she looked respectable, unlike me. Without waiting for permission, she leant over me and unzipped my skirt and tugged it off me. I heard the clunk as my shoe fell on the floor. My legs were lifted, and I was swivelled round, and the duvet pulled over me. For a moment I was afraid she was going to leave but she quickly stilled my fears.

She kicked off her shoes and her skirt was soon sliding down her legs. It was kicked to the corner of the room. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and then paused. She looked me straight in the eye and I could tell she was still slightly unsure. I held her gaze and smiled at her. She took this as a good sign and stripped them off. Then she stood up and faced me straight on, almost brazenly, hiding nothing. Now I could see, rather than feel her. Her breasts were, as I had guessed, slightly smaller than mine, their nipples still standing proud. Then came the shock, she was completely bald down below. I was waxed regularly but I always retained a small part of my original bush. But on her it was all gone. The cleft of her pussy was clearly visible and glistened with moisture.

She kept me waiting for what seemed like an age before she came over and climbed in beside me. She kissed me and then reached to turn off the bedside light. I grabbed her wrist to stop her. I didn't know what was going to happen next, but I knew it was not going to be in the dark. She seemed to understand and let me draw her into a cuddle. This turned into a kiss that lasted for ages as I slowly quietened my pounding heart and calmed my nerves. When the kiss broke I started to mimic what she had done to me earlier. I planted little fairy kisses along the line of her chin and then down her neck. I went lower and made a circle around her breast. And then, for the first time, I took a woman's nipple into my mouth. I suckled on it like a baby and was rewarded with a groan and a hand on the back of my head. I treated both breasts as equals. Swapping from one to the other I heard more guttural noises from above my head.

Encouraged by this I moved lower, taking the duvet with me, softly kissing each newly exposed area of her skin. I tarried awhile at her navel and then moved on. Her legs spread apart to welcome me. I had never even seen a woman from this angle and certainly not from this close up. For some time, I studied her. Her lips, the subtle wrinkles, the delicate colours of her flower and its scent. Oh, its scent. There was both a familiarity and a difference. I knew what my own scent was when I was aroused, but she was subtly new. All fear was gone now, and I wanted to taste her, to bring her pleasure, to give to her what she had given to me.

I reached forward and placed my lips on hers. I heard a strange animal noise from above and the grip in my hair tightened. I remembered what she had done before I fainted and now I tried to do the same. I remember years ago, when I had first learnt how to masturbate, nervously lifting my sticky fingers to my face, first to smell them and then to taste them. I had no idea what to expect but it was a smell and taste that had intrigued me ever since. But this was the first time I had tasted someone other than myself. I was curious. Would it be different? How different would it be?

Nervously I pushed my tongue out and the familiar tangy sweetness came as a relief to my taste buds. Spurred on I explored more deeply. I sought out and found her clit, the little swollen nub, and I played with it as she had with me. I felt I was making up for years of lost moments and I avidly drank the nectar she gave me. Two of my fingers slowly slipped inside her and she started to writhe and push back against me, willing me on. And then I was being tossed around as if in some giant machine. Her grip in my hair tightened to the point where it became painful and her thighs clamped the sides of my head. Above me, she was yelling, almost screaming, with the intensity of her orgasm.

I lay, unable to move, as her body shook violently. Secretly, in my dark prison of her thighs, I smiled to myself. I'd made her cum! Somehow, despite my ignorance, I'd made another woman cum. Slowly her quaking body went still, the pressure of her thighs relented and her hand in my hair relaxed. I raised my head and gasped fresh air. When I finally looked up, she was gazing at me with a look of total bliss. I must have looked concerned as she grinned at me, pulling me up the length of her naked body towards her.

"Oh, fuck, Dana ..." was all she managed to say.

We kissed then, the taste of me on her lips mingling with hers on mine. Then we lay, arms around each other, looking into each other's eyes. I couldn't think what to say, I had no words to describe how I felt. In many ways words were superfluous. We seemed to know what the other was thinking. In the end it was her who reached across and switched off the side light and pulled the duvet over us. In the dark, we kissed again, but this time it was a loving, goodnight kiss. I understood completely. I wanted so much more but I also didn't want to rush things. I knew I had so much to learn. More than that I knew I wanted to learn from her. This was most definitely not going to be the last night we spent together.

suzi86
suzi86
131 Followers
12