Tales from the Fairy Forest Ch. 01

Story Info
A small city becomes part of a magical land.
7.9k words
3.97
3.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aidan woke up to the sound of his mother cooking on the lower floor, the boy rose from his bed, got dressed in a simple khaki shirt and brown pants and moved to the kitchen. His appearance was nimble and delicate, some would say even feminine, his black hair was short and straight, his skin had a tanned bronze hue, he'd an average height and slim body and had just turned eighteen.

The boy arrived at the kitchen to see his mother, the beautiful woman shared her appearance with her son except she was taller and her skin looked like porcelain, she was wearing a grey dress, while the dress was meant to look plain and ordinary, it highlighted her thin waste and wide hips and it's tight grip made her breasts stood out. Aidan entered the kitchen and sat on the wooden table, the anxiousness of his mother was evident by the way she moved.

"Morning." Said still half asleep Aidan.

His mother startled turned to him.

"My god you scared me!"

"Sorry, it wasn't intentional." Trying to soften his next words he added hopeful "Had there been any news?"

His mother negated with her head.

"No, no one has sent any message, in fact I was thinking maybe I could ask the people in the market about any news, also I will need you to come with me and help me since your father isn't here it's not like there's any work in the shop."

"Okay." Aidan actually liked the idea since Liesa would likely be there.

Both ate in silence worry clear on their faces. After that they got to the market, the day seemed normal but a keen observer might notice the small number of men on the streets. They reached the market in the center of the city's stone streets, they stopped at one of the outer shops, there a beautiful dark skinned girl with a braid reaching her hips was attending, she was slim and around Aidan's age and height. Her face was round and her eyes were an emerald green, she wore a red dress, despite the prudish design her round small breasts were highlighted and the curve of her large rear and wide hips was evident. Aidan smiled recognizing Liesa.

"Hello!" Said the boy enthusiastic.

"Oh, hi." Answered the girl blushing but cheerful, then she noticed Aidan's mother and composed herself "How can I help you?"

"We came looking for some vegetables." Said Aidan's mom "Also is your mother here? I would like to talk with her." Added the woman gravely.

"She left to buy some things but should return soon, you can pick the vegetables while she arrives."

Aidan's mother did that and filled some bags with different products which she gave to Aidan to carry, meanwhile he was cheerfully chatting with Liesa. After some minutes a woman very similar to Liesa arrived.

"Good morning Aidan, Elena, I didn't expect to find you here today."

"I decided to come shopping earlier." Answered Elena "Also I wanted to ask you some questions Melissa." Added Elena lowering her tone.

"Of course." Answered Melissa, she moved behind her shop's bar and looked Elena to the eyes.

"So I suppose it's about the mobilization isn't it?"

"Yes, what can you tell me? Had there been any news?"

Melissa sighed. Aidan and his mother looked attentive and hopeful.

"I'm afraid not, no one has heard of them since they left, supposedly they should have sent a message two days ago, but nothing came."

Both mother and child were downhearted.

"But there's something interesting if you would like to know, I heard rumors of why the count ordered the mobilization."

"And the reason was?" Asked Elena.

"Well you know the count would always send hunting parties to bring him meat, it seems one of those parties disappeared after crossing the warding stones."

"What?! Why would anyone cross the stones, that's inviting misfortune." Said Elena worried.

"It seems the count's men didn't believe the stories, like many on the court, it seems the count is seeking revenge."

"Oh my god, so Aaron was sent there?!" Asked Elena fearful.

"But he was sent along all the men didn't he, he has a chance to survive?" Asked Aidan seeking some hope about his father's fate. Liesa and Melissa looked at them with pity.

"Well." continued Melissa "The rumor says the count asked the help of the king, but the king rejected the idea and so the count went to seek revenge himself, the rest you know each household was forced to provide at least one man." Melissa stood silent, her eyes avoiding the gaze of Aidan and his mother.

Both mother and son looked at each other and were now more worried than ever, they knew enough history to understand what Melissa implied. In the past the first human king attempted to conquer the fae kingdom, with disastrous results, the warding stones were placed to indicate the agreed border between the realms, one that was meant to never be crossed by either side.

"Has anyone survived in the forest?" Asked Aidan.

"Yes." Said Melissa "There are humans living there actually, many were from lands taken by the fae, others moved to the forest after the war, but they are... well, different..."

"Different how?" Asked the boy.

"They are very libertine, the way they act, talk and even dress would scandalize any priest of the kingdom, also they have weird beliefs and behaviours, they reject the Lord and practice witchcraft." Said the woman as if describing the most barbaric thing. Aidan and his mother looked fearful yet interested "Anyway, that's all I can tell you, oh I'm just glad my dear Thomas isn't here dealing with this, may his soul rest. I just hope Aaron is safe, we can only pray for him now."

Downhearted mother and son thanked the woman and paid the goods, then some shouting was heard from the other side of the street, a man came running and shouting.

"The stones have moved! The stones have moved! The warding stones have moved..."

Everyone looked at him, at first puzzled, then concerned. A silence descended upon the city, then murmuring as people tried to make sense of the words. Someone finally asked the man.

"What do you mean? How did the stones move?"

The man responded agitated.

"The warding stones are no longer on the west side of the city, they are on the east! They moved, now the city is behind them!"

Everyone ran to the east trying to confirm the news themselves.

"Should we go too?" Asked Aiden.

"Yes, but we have a better way to see it." Answered Melissa.

The group moved guided by Melissa to her home, the city was built on a hill and Melissa's home had an amazing view of the outside. They arrived and used the house windows to see past the city walls. Aiden blushed as Liesa positioned by his side, letting him smell her sweet aroma. He returned to reality when he heard the murmurs below.

There he saw the city's people who were like ants, before them however he saw the unmistakable shapes of the stones. The round stones were smooth and had blue shining runes on them, they hummed softly, floating over the ground. The stones were accommodated in a line perfectly equidistant, five meters from each other, with no signal as to how they were moved here.

"My godness, is truth!" Exclaimed Elena "But how? And how's possible no one noticed until now?"

"Those things were made by the fae." Answered Melissa "I wouldn't be surprised if they moved by themselves, only god knows what sorcery was used to make them."

"But what does this mean?" Asked Liesa.

"I don't know, but may the Lord protect us..."

Melissa was interrupted by a horrified scream, they looked at their right, though it took them a second to realize what was going on. There in front of the city gates was a sword carefully stuck on the ground, on the hilt a helmet was placed, under a banner, the count's banner, red with a black eagle on it. The people looked around and found more swords, some with banners, all of them belonging to the nobles who accompanied the count, but mostly without any banner clearly they had belonged to lower class people.

"No, no, please no..." Said Elena realizing the meaning of this, Aidan felt his hands tense in response. Outside a group of nobles had arrived from the city, leading them was the countess, the brunette woman kneeled in front of her husband's sword and picked it, she gave an order and a group of guards collected the remaining swords, after they finished the people started shouting and discussing.

"What's going on? Mother?" Asked Liesa.

The response came amidst the shouts below from a guard shouting.

"Five thousand swords! It's five thousand swords!"

Five thousand, the number of men the count had taken with him, finally having confirmation Elena fell down in tears, Aidan held her and hugged his mother, tears falling from his eyes too. Liesa placed a hand on his back and said a condolence, Melissa brought a chair for Elena. The worst had been confirmed.

"Maybe they are still alive, we saw only their swords" Suggested Liesa.

"We can only hope, though few who challenged the fae have survived." Said Melissa.

Aidan and Elena returned home until night, the countess had announced an honorary funeral would be held and assured the people that she would call for help from the king. That did little to calm the people, however, the feeling of danger floated in the air, Aidan saw all market shops closing early and everyone locks themselves on their homes. They knew the city was now defenseless losing most of its men. After returning home both sat at the table for dinner, still crushed by the news.

"Do you think there's a hope?" Asked Aidan.

"As Melissa said it's doubtful, I'm sorry I know you want him to be alive I do too, but the fact is he is most likely gone."

The response crushed Aidan though he tried to keep himself composed.

"Will we go to the funeral?"

"It's the least we can do." Answered Elena.

"He always told me that he didn't know why you married him, and that he was lucky for having you."

Elena smiled sadly.

"It was an arranged marriage." Aidan was a bit surprised, although arranged marriages were common he didn't thought it was the case "Don't get me wrong, I still liked him, he was a good man and always treated me fairly I think of him as my best friend despite everything, that's why I still feel sad for him. At least you and Liesa will have a real marriage."

"What?!" Said Aidan blushing.

"Oh, don't try to pretend, even a blind man can see how much you like each other, Melissa knows it too." Said Elena a bit more animated.

"I-I... ahmmm..."

"Calm down, she approves your relationship, otherwise she would have already made it sure you never approached Liesa again." Elena giggled seeing her son's expression "For now I think it's better if we go to sleep, we can solve all of this tomorrow."

They both cleaned the table and moved to their rooms to sleep.

A couple of hours later, everyone excepting some guards was sleeping in the city. Nobody noticed the nimble shapes surrounding the city by all sides each clad in armor and wielding weapons, some riding on strange beasts, hiding in the dark they took place in front of the city gates. At each gate a rune was drawn and words of power were pronounced.

Aidan was awaken by a loud boom, the sound had shaken the very ground and threw him from his bed. He heard his mother cry.

"Mom!" Aidan ran to her room, finding her on her bed with her gown, the room was a mess.

"What's happening?!" Cried Elena.

"I don't know it seems like an earthquake! Let's get outside."

After covering themselves quickly they got outside, there a multitude was shouting and crying trying to make sense of what was happening. Another loud boom silenced them, this time Aidan saw its origin, it was at the count's castle, in one second the building exploded and collapsed along with the church leaving only rubble. As if expecting a signal the people fell into a panic trying to flee. It would be in vain though, from the gates, a group of soldiers moved in perfect formation advancing on the city.

"What's going on?!" Shouted Elena.

"I don't know but we must leave now!" Said Aidan.

With the gate occupied, there was only one direction left the city's center, they ran while hearing the cries of people being captured by the unknown soldiers. After reaching the plaza, they found everyone had followed the same plan, most inhabitants were now cornered on the plaza in front of the castle ruins. Aidan looked around trying to find another scape route when he realized what happened with terror.

"They cornered us!"

The soldiers had entered from all gates and were pushing the population inside, turning the plaza into a pen for the city's population. The others soon realized it too and tried to escape only to be met with spears and shields. Crying and weeping were heard all over the place.

"Silence!" Ordered a mysterious authoritative voice, clearly a female.

From the files of soldiers, a mysterious knight emerged riding a deer like creature, clad in shining armor and holding a spear. The figure removed her helmet and revealed a beautiful face with big blue eyes, red lips and sharp features. Her blonde hair was held in a bun behind her. Aidan noticed her ears, long and pointed extending backwards, she was an elf. Behind her some soldiers came by foot, the city's nobles were with them chained, the countess at the front of them. Everyone cried horrified upon seeing her. The knight took position in front of the castle ruins and looking to the multitude spoke severely.

"You might wonder what's happening, let me explain, I'm Alissa Sunborn commander of the White Oak order. Recently the ruler of this city trespassed the fae lands seeking to conquer them, you may have noticed the swords of your warriors outside the city so you know their fate, as retribution for his actions and to avoid further conflicts your king agreed to hand over this city to the fae kingdom. Now you and your city belong to her Majesty Serena Moonseeker, she asked to avoid further bloodshed, so if you submit now there will be no ill consequence, resist and we'll end any dissident now."

The crowd stood silent too scared to say a single word.

"Good." Declared Alissa satisfied some hooded figures took position behind her "Now all people between 18 and 20 must come to the front."

A new wave of cries and protests arose, Aidan felt a void in his stomach, his mother placed a hand on his arm concerned. Alissa spoke again.

"I swear no harm will befall any of them so long as they obey, for your own good I suggest you do."

Realizing there was no point in trying to hide Aidan moved to the front, his mother followed him with tearful eyes. Others did the same, but many tried to hide in the crowd, the soldiers took them by force. Aidan saw Liesa on the other side of the plaza, their fearful eyes looking into each other. After all the younger citizens were gathered, the elf spoke again.

"By decree of the queen, all youngsters will be integrated into the Fae kingdom's culture. You'll follow the people behind me who will educate you."

The hooded figures revealed their faces, all of them were beautiful women ranging in age and appearance, unlike the soldiers they were human. The oldest of them a dark haired, pale woman who seemed to be in her forties raised her voice.

"Good night, young ones, I'm Myriel Corvus, leader of the white oak coven, please all men follow me, all girls will stay here and receive further instruction from the sisters remaining."

Lead by the soldiers, the men were guided by the witches to the forest outside the city, Aiden was hopeless, expecting torture at best or death at worst. Once they had entered the depths of the wilds the witch stopped, the full moon was close so the boys saw everything clearly. Myriel turned to talk with a motherly tone.

"Well, my dear boys you may be asking what will happen to you, worry not, the commander was honest about her desire to avoid violence. Instead you were brought here to take part on a rite of passage."

"Rite of passage?" Asked one of the boys.

"Yes, this rite is done upon reaching adulthood and starts the person into the white oak coven." Aidan was confused, were they supposed to join the witches? "Now without further ado, we shall start. First, remove your clothes please." The boys were confused and at first didn't react "Please." Asked the witch "We would prefer if you cooperate." Feeling threatened the boys obeyed, Aidan was uncomfortable with it but removed his attire feeling the warm spring air on his skin he felt self-conscious, naked in the middle of the forest surrounded by all the other boys.

"Good. Now we need a volunteer to step up, don't worry you'll not be harmed." The boys now even more scared stood quiet not wanting to draw the witch's attention, she sighed.

"Please bring one to me."

One of the soldiers obeyed and grabbed a boy taking him to the witch, the boy cried and whimpered but his resistance was futile. He was placed in front of the witch shaking in fear.

"Do not be afraid, my dear, you'll love what's about to happen." Said Myriel sweetly.

She pulled out a bottle containing a green liquid and grabbed the boy putting the bottle to his lips.

"Now drink my dear it's better if you do it by yourself." The boy doubted but opened his lips and drank the strange beverage. After that, the witch started chanting and some sparks appeared on her hands she slowly rubbed the boy's body, slowly caressing his skin, making him moan in delight. As she did the boy started to change in front of everyone, first his hair grew reaching up to his hips, then said hips became wider giving him a wasp like waist then his face and features readjusted becoming soft and feminine, his voice turning into that of a female. The witch finished and contemplated her creation satisfied, the boy had been turned into a female, no not really, Aidan realized his sex was still there hanging between his now hairless legs, he also lacked real breasts. The boy looked to himself, astonished. One of the other witches took his hand and guided him deeper into the forest, she whispered something in his ear and suddenly he ran to the forest losing himself in the woods.

All panic broke loose after that among the boys, Aidan merely stood quiet, but he saw the soldiers easily subduing the boys who cried and cursed trying to escape. The witches repeated the process with each of them, Aidan tried to stay away from them but knew it was pointless, each witch would come to grab a male and perform the ritual. Trying to get away Aidan felt a hand on his left wrist. Myriel had caught him, he struggled but the woman's strength was too much.

"No! Please no!" Pleaded Aidan.

"It's for your own good." Said Myriel as if talking to a rebellious child "Soon you'll love it, you always do."

With that said she grabbed him with her arms around his torso, he felt the fabric of her clothes against his back. While he struggled the witch pulled out another bottle of the green potion, forcing it against his lips. Aidan tried to clench his teeth and lips, but the witch closed his nostrils eventually forcing his mouth to open. Horrified Aidan felt the liquid descend through his throat, it was sweet and slightly acid. As soon as he drank all of it, he felt a warmth in his stomach slowly extending to all his body. His mind slowed, all fear and agitation subsiding, this worried him the most, his own desire to resist disappeared, he wanted to be angry, fearful, anything, instead he became submissive.

The witch turned him, making him face her, with a smile she grabbed his face gently letting her fingers caress his factions, Aidan felt so relaxed he closed his eyes. A tingling on his face told him she was changing him like the others, his lips became puffier, his cheeks rounder and softer, his face became that of a girl, though it could still be somewhat recognizable as himself. Then she moved to his hair, grooming and caressing it, slowly pulling to make it grow and causing a delicious feeling to spread through his head, soon his hair reached up to his hips. The witch then started to massage his back making him moan, her soft hands slowly reached his ass and started to knead his flesh as she chanted her spell. Aidan noticed how his ass expanded and grew as the fingers sank on his flesh, he breathed heavily delighted by the witch's affection, his ass became rounder, softer and heavy, its weight and mass impossible to ignore, he would be conscious of its lascivious rear for the rest of his life at every moment.