Tales from the Fairy Forest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once finished, the witch moved to his sides from his hips to his armpits, his hips expanded to the sides, causing Aidan a delicious soft pain as his bones grew and fat accumulated to soften his hips growing until they were wider than his shoulders, meanwhile the skin on his waist tightened as it became narrower creating a perfect hourglass shape. Aidan then felt the soft hands focus on his arms and hands, though they changed little they had acquired a rounder, softer and more delicate shape. Aidan enjoyed the way she held his hands, it was a mix between the loving affection of a mother and the lustful desire of a lover. The process repeated on his legs, by this point Aidan was willingly giving in, the witch attention made his legs squirm, she caressed his thighs and calfs letting her fingers sink on the flesh, his legs slowly became thicker, filling with fat and muscle and becoming delicious to the sight and touch, she then massaged his feet, one by one, though they changed little its shape became softer and more delicate.

Finally she grabbed his phallus and balls, Aidan cried with his feminine voice, he opened his eyes. The witch raised her face towards him and smiled lovingly, then caressed his sex. Aidan saw the hair fall from his sex, and noticed how it grew in response to the witch's touch, it gained some centimeters and his balls grew, though their size was still something a normal human could have by luck. By this point Aidan blushed lustful, the feeling on his sex made him thrust his wide hips a couple of times.

"See my dear." Said Myriel "You always love this, but you will have to wait for now."

The witch stopped, with a whimper Aidan protested, as he somehow lost the ability to use words. The witch took his right hand and guided him into the forest, he noticed he was the only boy left. After walking some meters, she turned to hug him tightly and whispered in his ear.

"Run until you see the lanterns, then follow them until you reach the White Oak sanctuary, don't worry the fae keep the forest safe, and the potion I gave you will sustain you for many days so you won't feel thirst or hunger. Now go my dear."

As soon as he heard the last instruction Aidan felt a powerful urge to run, he ran and ran for some hours until he felt exhausted and had lost sight of the witches. When he finally stopped, he took a look around. The forest was lit by the moon, the soft sounds of its inhabitants surrounded him, then he saw it, a series of beautifully decorated lanterns, shining with a warm yellow light. The lanterns were hanging from the trees and formed a line, he followed them.

He took the time to look at and feel his body, his skin was deliciously soft, with each step he could feel his juicy ass swing behind him erotically and his hair caressing his backside, his legs now moved with grace and delicacy. It was weird... but he liked it, he felt beautiful and by extension confident, he touched his face and body admiring himself. He yawned, after all the events of the day he was tired and sleepy, he stopped and looked around seeking a place to sleep. As if responding to his needs a small winged creature appeared in front of him, it was the classical fairytale fae, she was nimble and elegant, her half naked body shined with a soft blue light. She fluttered in front of him and with a hand gesture asked him to follow her. Aidan smiled and ran behind her enraptured by the creature, she led him to a tree and hovered over it before hiding inside. Aidan saw a cavity in the tree roots, just the size for him to fit, it was covered in moss so its surface was soft. Aidan looked to the small fae thankful, then he cuddled in the hole and closed his eyes happy.

Aiden awakened with the first morning light, he stretched feeling fresh and full of energy, just as the witch said he felt no hunger or thirst. He started to walk following the everpresent lanterns, while doing so he noticed strange sounds and movements in the forest vegetation happened from time to time, he paid attention and realized all of them were made by fae, some elves like the ones who conquered the city, others similar to the small fae who helped him, others defied any logic he understood, he remembered the witch's words, the fae were protecting the area, it seemed they didn't want to be seen though as they tried to remain hidden.

As he walked a strange feeling appeared on his chest, he felt alone, he started to remember his mother, Liesa and Melissa, the memories of the happy times with them replayed themselves in his mind making his current feelings of loneliness worse. As he walked he longed for another voice, another's touch and the security that company provided. His loneliness was so bad that he felt the need to cry. Suddenly he heard the distant sound of steps, excited by the prospect of the company he ran towards the sound. In a couple of minutes he'd reached the source, a clear of the forest.

A boy was there, he turned when Aiden appeared, it was another feminized boy from the city though Aidan didn't know him. The boy was blonde, his hair falling in waves behind him, like the others his sex was the only hint of his real gender, he'd the unnatural beauty the witches gave them his doll like face was shy, his skin had a slight tan, his eyes were blue and his body slim.

Aidan saw him, charmed by his beauty, he wanted to talk, but again he was incapable of it. Thus he approached the boy slowly, the boy stood quiet looking downwards and blushing. When Aidan reached him, he took his hands, the boy finally raised his angelic face. They looked into each others eyes, admiring each other's beauty. Aidan felt the tormenting loneliness vanish, and he smiled and giggled, the boy smiled timidly too. They hugged trying to comfort each other, Aidan moaned when he felt the touch of his soft skin, he tightened the hug trying to feel more of it. The boy's body was warm and delicious, Aidan felt their chests contact and moaned again, the boy's body felt so good, his legs, chest, back, everything was pleasing to the touch. Aidan pressed his cheek against his with tenderness, the boy rubbed himself against Aidan. Aidan caressed his back and descended to his ass, he played with it fondling it. A strange feeling surprised Aidan, his sex, not only it was erect but it was touching the boy's erection, both blushed and separated timidly, but kept holding their hands. Without a word they smiled and followed the lanterns holding their hands, finally free from the loneliness.

They played together as if they were children, sometimes hiding from each other, sometimes as if hunting the other, and at other times struggling with each other, in a playful attempt to feel the other's body. At some point they found a river, Aidan pulled his partner towards it, they entered the fresh water. Playfully, they splashed each other, their laughter filling the woods with a clear pristine melody. Finally, they bathed in the river, cleaning and grooming each other with caring tenderness, again trying to feel the other's body. Aidan noticed their sexes had remained hard since they meet, this confused him, did...did he feel lust for him? In the kingdom homosexuality was a crime, and he himself never felt anything for men, but now he couldn't deny what his body wanted.

He remembered Melissa's words about the humans from the fairy forest, yeah everything they were doing would scandalize the kingdom's authorities. Aidan heard sounds and realized the fae surrounded them, while they remained hidden Aidan could feel their watchful presence and smiled. As the sun sets, they found a small place below some trees, they cuddled together happy of having each other, happy about their beautiful day and happy with the world. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

The beautiful song of the birds greeted Aidan in the morning, he was lying on his side holding his partner. The blonde boy was asleep, his face was buried in Aidan's chest. A warm feeling rushed through Aidan he felt so much affection for him, despite barely knowing him, Aidan leaned in and kissed his partner's head tenderly. In response to the kiss the boy opened his eyes and gave Aidan a shy smile. They stood quiet basking in their mutual warmth. Aidan then felt his sex slowly harden, the lust of the previous day had not vanished, but then he realized his partner's hard phallus was pressing against his thigh. Aidan blushed, he was still a virgin, and he'd never tried anything with a anyone before, he hadn't even tried anything with Liesa. Yet here in this beautiful place he felt free and wild, allowed to do anything his heart desired.

Doubtful he raised his partner's face and slowly closed the distance between their faces, then pressed his lips against the boy's lips. The boy gasped, but soon returned the kiss, it was a bit clumsy, but both made sure to pour all their affection into it. Aidan played with his tongue wandering into his lover's mouth, the other boy responded in the same way. Their kissing session extended for many long minutes, then Aidan moved to his cheek slowly descending to the boy's neck. The boy whimpered but positioned himself to facilitate Aidan's loving, both tightened their hug. Aidan giggled and positioned his lover on its back, the boy realizing his intentions opened his legs. Aidan had never been so aroused, there in front of him was his lover offering itself to him, Aidan took some time to appreciate his lover's beauty, the hard sex seeking release the shy face showing insecurity and arousal, the soft buttocks inviting him, the tight asshole promising heaven.

Gently Aidan aligned his phallus with his lover's anus, the boy cried in pain and pleasure, slowly Aidan pushed until he'd fully penetrated him. Aidan kissed his lover to ease its pain, the boy responded by crossing his legs behind Aidan, with a smile Aidan started thrusting, carefully and slowly. The boy mewled, and both tightened their embrace.

Aidan felt the tight hole embracing his length, with each thrust the sphincters would open and close massaging his sex with a delicious grasp. Unable to control himself any longer Aidan accelerated his thrusts making a loud slapping sound as his balls meet his lover's cheeks. Luckily the boy was already used to Aidan's phallus, he moaned in pleasure, responding to Aidan's thrusts, his hands waved through Aidan's silky hair. Both happily enjoyed each other with a mix of innocence and lust. Finally, amidst loud sounds of pleasure both ejaculated. Aidan felt his phallus' muscles twitch pumping drop after drop of his seed, he'd never cummed so much or so hard, not even when masturbating, he flooded the boy's asshole to the point where the thick seed started to leak on the floor below. Suddenly Aidan felt something warm on his belly, his lover's sperm had splashed on his belly, Aidan smiled, feeling the thick and sticky drops of sperm sliding and falling from his skin, he licked his lover's cheek, the boy smiled and they kissed again.

After some minutes of rest Aidan pulled out of his lover's ass and giggling straddled him. The boy took a second to react, Aidan used his soft butt cheeks to stimulate his sex, in short time the boy had an erection. Aidan opened his buttocks and forced the glans inside his anus. The boy moaned as his sex entered Aidan's tunnel, a pinch of pain crossed Aidan's body for a second followed by a rush of pleasure from his prostate, his sphincter opened welcoming his lover, he cried. The boys held hands intertwining their fingers before Aidan swung his hips, moving his ass up and down letting his lover in and out.

Aidan started a series of sweet moans while his partner gasped. Aidan saw through the corner of his eyes movement, he realized the fairies were watching them, Aidan smiled and moved with renewed strength, trying to give a good spectacle. The boy grabbed Aidan's hips and pulled him down, their moans filled the forest with a beautiful melody of love. The heavenly scene concluded when Aidan felt his orgasm approach, soon he was releasing his seed all over his partner's chest, belly and even reaching his face. The lovers laughed with melodious voices as they spread the sticky sperm over their bodies. After that they rested in a warm embrace. Suddenly a bunch of pink flowers and petals fell softly over them, the boys looked up wondered, Aidan managed to catch a glimpse of a fairy and smiled thankful for the gift.

After cleaning themselves, both continued their travel through the forest holding hands. Aidan wondered how much would take them to reach the sanctuary. Thd answer came soon, by the evening they saw a line formed by the other effeminate boys. A beautiful naked elven woman saw them, with a smile she made a hand gesture to call them, they approached timidly and the woman placed them on the line. All boys were in pairs, each holding hands with a partner, was Aidan's encounter with his lover, a coincidence? Or something deliberate? The boys were guided through the thick vegetation to a sort of clearing. In the middle of the clearing stood a gigantic tree, the biggest Aidan had seen, it reached around 100 meters in height, its roots were thicker than most normal trees and its shade covered the entire clearing and beyond. Amidst the roots Aidan saw a group of witches, he recognized the figure of Myriel, the boys were reunited in front of them. Then Myriel spoke.

"Hello and welcome to the White Oak sanctuary, I hope your travel was a delightful experience." Aidan blushed remembering his journey "Well rejoice for your enjoyment has yet to end! Tonight as the next part of your rite you will all know pleasure together!"

The witch took a small bottle containing yet another potion, with an energetic movement she smashed it against the ground, the bottle released a pink vapor in the air. Aidan sensed a floral smell in the air as the vapor reached them, then his body started to feel hot and his mind numb. He looked around to see a boy pouncing another and kiss it lustful. All around, the boys were losing control and turning to each other to satisfy their desires in animalistic displays of lust. The sounds of kissing, moaning and other forms of love filled the air.

Aidan stood there for a second, unsure on how to react, then he felt a hand grab his face, before he could react someone was kissing him, more people soon joined them. Another pair of hands grabbed Aidan's hips after that Aidan felt something hard pushing against his ass seeking to penetrate him. Aidan mewled when the hard phallus forced his buttocks apart. More people joined with kisses, many hands touched him groping his soft body, some even tasted him with their tongues, lovingly tracing the shape of his body.

Aidan finally gave in and fully committed to the orgy, the following hours he would only feel pleasure, his mouth always kissing someone else's body or sometimes sucking a lover's sex and getting full of warm delicious sperm. His anus was always full, as soon as a lover finished a new one would gladly come to fill Aidan's butthole and pound his prostate, in no time he was leaking a constant stream of warm, hot, sticky seed from his anus. His sex would constantly swap from a soft pair of hands to a tight asshole to a thirsty mouth. His hands would move to caress someone or masturbate someone. Aidan ejaculated time and time again, he wondered how he could stay hard for so long or ejaculate as much, he supposed the witches' magic had something to do with it.

He swapped from one position to another is mind numbed by his lust. His skin and hair glistened covered with a mix of sweat, sperm and saliva. For many long hours he happily forgot about everything. It was well past midnight when the orgy receded and Aidan started to feel his eyes heavy and sleepy, the boys joined their bodies to warm each other and feel their companions delicious bodies, then fell asleep with smiles on their faces. Meanwhile, the witches and fae watched over them knowing they had successfully subdued them to their will forever.

The next day the boys awakened to find Myriel and the other witches forming a circle around them. Again Myriel spoke to them.

"I'm so glad you are adapting to our way of life so successfully, tomorrow night your initiation ritual will be finished, but we still have a lot of time before that, so I decided to give you a little treat since you have been so good behaved."

A treat? Aidan was confused trying to imagine what plans the witch had in mind. The witch continued.

"Now girls! They are all yours!" Said Myriel smiling.

It took Aidan a second to realize what she meant. The sounds of many excited feminine voices arose and then the girls themselves came from all directions, jumping on the boys with lustful intentions, all of them naked. Aidan again looked around and soon recognized the girls, they were the girls from the city, had they been subjected to the same process as the boys? Then Aidan opened his eyes wide, if every girl from the city was there did that mean...? His thoughts were interrupted when someone hugged him from behind, he felt a pair of breasts pressed against his back, then a soft familiar voice spoke right in his ear.

"Looking for someone pretty boy?"

Aidan gasped in surprise recognizing Liesa's sweet voice. He turned quickly only to be met with her soft lips upon his. Yes, it was her, she pulled him apart trying to put some distance between her prey and the other girls, Aidan squirmed in her arms, feeling embarrassed by the state she found him in, yet also feeling so good by having her affection. Aidan had many dreams like this with Liesa at the center of them, making the situation fell even more unreal. Once they were some meters away Liesa gently laid him on the ground face up, then she straddled his body. Aidan tried to say something, his face red with embarrassment, but only a soft mewl came out. Liesa with a hungry look he never thought possible on her sentenced.

"Oh don't worry, they told us you can't talk, it's okay, you don't need to. Your body will tell me everything."

Aidan then realized his sex was hard and it was pressed against Liesa's lower lips. She was wet to the point of dripping on his skin making it glisten. She cupped his face in her hands, Aidan tried to look away feeling unworthy, but she forced him to look at her.

"I don't care about what they did to you, I...I love you..." The girl seemed a bit weirded out by the words she said, words she had wanted to say for so long yet she had never used "I have loved you for years now, I know you feel the same, I know you dreamed with this just like I did I know you want this as much as I do. Don't feel ashamed my love I will always want you and desire you, no matter what..."

She tenderly dropped many kisses one after another all over his face Aidan felt tears appear in his eyes, was he sad? Or maybe happy to see Liesa? Or maybe overrun by her love? Most likely all of them.

"We know our destiny is to be together, to get married and have a beautiful family, we have always known, even our mothers know it, now let's fulfill our destiny..."

With that Liesa raised her rear and slowly aligned it to get Aidan's tip on her labia, slowly she allowed his glans into her, causing her to moan, then suddenly she dropped the weight of her rear devouring his sex with her own. Both cried by the sudden feeling, she kissed him and stood quiet for a second letting her sex get used to his size, then she moved her hips quickly up and down. They moaned feeling the pleasure build on their lower bodies, Aidan placed his hands on her back and nape finally having her body the way he always wanted. The fast, constant movements of the girl overwhelmed Aidan who only managed to lick her breasts and kiss her chest with devout affection, she was right they had always been together since their childhood, his mind had grown used to her company, his brain incapable of even imagining being without her, this was their fate. After some minutes, they reached a shared climax with their sweet nectar splashing from their joined sexes.