Tales from the Fairy Forest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl laughed while Aidan lay gasping, before he could react she turned her body, placing her labia on his face, then she ran her tongue across his length with utter finesse. Aidan's sex soon responded hardening again, Liesa then licked it from side to side and base to tip. Aidan placed his hands on her butt cheeks squishing them, they were even softer than he had dreamed, Aidan then moved his tongue across them savouring her flesh and sinking his teeth lovingly on her. Eventually he reached her sex and hungrily placed his mouth on it, his tongue sank deep into her touching every fold and making sure to stimulate every corner of it, he devoured her like the most delicious delicacy. Meanwhile, his hands played with her buttocks, again a powerful orgasm made them cum on each other's mouth, both drinking the other's fluids with abandon.

After this orgasm Liesa stood and seemed to want a rest, Aidan's lust however, was not fully sated. He took her by the hips and forced her face down on the ground, the girl cried in response but made no attempt to resist, Aidan placed his hands on each of her butt cheeks and started to spread them apart, Liesa cried again knowing what he planned, but stood quiet nonetheless. Aidan grabbed his hard slippery phallus lubricated by Liesa's fluids. He pressed it against her asshole and pushed, Liesa yelled and held the mossy ground with her hands tightly. Aidan continued pushing until her sphincter opened and his full length entered her. With vigorous movements, he penetrated her again and again.

The girl's yelling soon turned from pain to pleasure as her body sank more and more in the moss with each thrust. Aidan traced her spine's shape with his tongue tasting her salty flavour and making her shudder and gasp, his hands moved under her to play with her clit causing a squirming motion on her which soon stopped. Liesa laid quiet her body only moving by her partner's thrusts, her throat making weak noises from time to time. Aidan was groaning blissful, Liesa's virginal anus was tighter than he could imagine, with each thrust he could feel how her sphincters tightened around him stimulating every nerve on his sex. The violent mating soon caused them to orgasm, Aidan's seed filled his lover's anus, Liesa shuddered by the warm feeling inside her, the sperm soon poured out from her hole staining her butt and legs. As his orgasm finished Aidan snuggled tightly feeling full of love for her, they rested together for a long time, Aidan's sex still deeply buried in her and her asshole leaking sticky, thick cum.

The rest of the day was no different, they mated in the most animalistic ways possible, all around them another orgy took place, this time however Aidan had only a single partner, Liesa. Since he couldn't talk, he made sure to show her his love through his actions, kissing every part of her body he could, penetrating and filling every one of her holes with his seed and mostly causing her as many orgasms as he could. They swapped from one position to another again and again, enjoying their bodies in all possible forms, the witches and fairies watched them with envy, eyeing them with desire but unable to join them, at least for now. By the time the night arrived, they were spent, but happily, Liesa and Aidan cuddled together holding each other. A familiar figure approached them, Myriel stood in front of them with her constant smile, Aidan shrank in fear, but Liesa seemed amiable.

"So this was the one you were so worried about?" Asked the witch to Liesa.

"Yes..." Answered the girl gasping.

"So, as you can see I told you the truth, he's safe, and you are his first woman"

"Yes...you told the truth..."

"You are such a lovely couple, I would love to see you married!"

"Oh we are going to!" Said Liesa without doubt, Aidan blushed but nuzzled Liesa's neck in confirmation.

"I see, then I hope you are enjoying yourselves." Said the witch before leaving.

The youngsters soon felt drowsy, the constant physical activity consuming their energies, as the darkness fell over them they slowly fell asleep. Aidan and Liesa spent the night on each other's arms sharing their warmth.