All Comments on 'Tales from the Grave: Wicked Beauty'

by Queen_Vicki

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I was so hoping Rebecca's looks would've changed back after her husband and those other psychos lynched her so they could live with the guilt. Some kind of justice need to be brought down on them too.

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiover 8 years agoAuthor
Something Different

I have something different in mind for them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A beautiful story....

at the time of my posting this, the rating for your story stands at 3.64, i cannot fathom how is that agreeable.

please dis regard any rating for this story, its atleast a 4.50 & above in my book. why not a 5.00 as it could always be better, but definitely what the current rating is.

ofcourse you could have dealt with tho whole rat pack & given their comeuppance, but i leave how you wish to end your story up to you. this is first story of yours i ve read, & am gonna read thru the rest of yours too. No, am not some publisher or any one who could help you out financially, am just a simple fool who just enjoys getting my feet wet & reading something good.

i promise to leave a constructive comment atleast after reading each of your stories. please remember one thing, there is only one thing & one thing only in this world you are meant to be, i.e to be yourself.

never let the good or bad comments sway your style how you write, the bad comments may make you feel blue, but that okay, what you should be watchful of are the good comments, just because 1000 people liked a story doesn't make it good, a good story needs no approval save one, your own.

thank you for your effort, hope you always find the strength & courage to persevere inspite what the world throws at you.

my final thoughts are, i dont know if you're black, white, brown or blue. whatever you are, your one of a kind & i for one am happy to know you thru your works.

Jim Bob.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous