Tales from the Natural Order Pt. 03

Story Info
Raoul wants to date my Wife. How should I respond?
4.9k words
4.5
16.2k
44
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DerekGrant
DerekGrant
276 Followers

'What the hell have you done? You idiot!' I thought as I sat on the hotel balcony watching the moon rise slowly over the dark waters of the sea. The bottle of Karavitakis Boutique Red that I had bought from the bar, although delicious, was still nearly full as I sat and pondered on what I had witnessed during day in the sea and that evening.

Susan, my Wife, had been in deep conversation with the big Black Man we had met while on holiday as they had swum closely together and then later she had took a hold of his hand and gone with him to visit Agios Nicholaos in the evening. Her attraction to Raoul was for all to see, as was his desire for her.

'What were you thinking last summer, when you made that agreement to help her find a Lover,' I thought as I took a sip of the chilled wine (Greeks like their red wine cool). Today, which was the second day of our fourteen day holiday, had brought home the reality of seeing my Wife in the company of another man, and the actuality of it had been deeply unsettling.

I had stood on the steps of the hotel and waved as Marcus, Clare, Raoul and Susan had got into the taxi and sped off to the pretty Cretan town with the lagoon in its centre. None of them returned the wave or acknowledged my existence and the idea struck me that in their view I was an insignificance. 'Do they see me as a cuckold already? Does Susan see me as a cuckold already?'

At those thoughts, suddenly the cool wine seemed all the more inviting so I drained the glass and poured myself another of the red nectar.

The children slept on in their little room without disturbing me and my thoughts that evening; the sea, sun and swimming had exhausted them both by seven o'clock which meant that I was alone to ruminate on the evolving situation with Susan and Raoul. That said, was it a 'situation' or was it just human nature? Or as Clare had described it, was it the 'Natural Order' emerging from the attraction between my Wife and a handsome big Black Man? I was not sure what it meant but Susan's readiness to take a hold of his hand told me that she understood it more than I.

It was nearly one o'clock in the morning when I heard the card slip through our hotel door lock and then nothing. The lock usually made a loud click as the door was pushed open but at that moment it didn't - it was unlocked but still closed. I could hear whispered words through the thick wood of the door and one voice that I made out was Susan's.

"I would invite you in, but Dave and the kids are probably asleep," I heard her say as I pressed my eye to the glass spy hole. They were standing close and were clearly at ease with each other's familiarity and I noted, as any husband would, that his arms were about her waist and hers were around his neck.

"That's okay," he replied, "but you don't have to go in just yet do you?"

"Only if you kiss me again,"

Susan's face was red with expectation of his lips on hers, but she was about to be teased.

"I don't know that I should, with your husband just a few feet away inside that room," he said, with a big impudent smile on his face.

"You beast!" she responded as she laughed, and then continued - blushing even more, "Perhaps if I call you 'Master', just like Clare calls Marcus. Will you kiss me then?"

Through the spyhole, I watched as Raoul lips melded against Susan's. It was a full-on passionate 'french-kiss' with tongues exploring each others' mouths and lips. Their hips ground together and Susan's breasts squashed against his manly chest. It was a kiss that made promises they each meant to keep - soon. They both knew that it was a signal of intent for both of them, and I knew it too.

"It's a bit early for that isn't it?" Raoul asked as he pulled his head away from Susan's eager lips.

"Is it?" she responded - suddenly serious.

"Clare and her hubby are my Brother's property," he replied, "and they have given themselves over to the 'Natural Order' between a white married couple and a Black Master."

"I pretty-well guessed as much," she replied, "and they are making a baby together aren't they."

"You know more than you are letting on don't you," he replied as he bent his head down to sample my Wife's soft lips again.

"I do!" she replied as they both came up for air. "And I may be married with a nice hubby and two lovely kids, but I have friends at the school gate who have Lovers just like you - big, black and handsome. So yes, I do know a bit about the 'Natural Order'."

"And your hubby - David. Does he know about it too?"

"He does now," she replied, "Clare was giving him the lowdown on it just before we left to go to Agios."

Raoul suddenly looked thoughtful. "If he already knows about it," he said as he looked into Susan's pretty face, "then what would he say if I asked you on a date tomorrow night."

Susan's smile was one of excitement and surprise. "Wow!" she exclaimed, "That's a bit outrageous isn't it? Asking a Lady's hubby if she can go out on a date."

Although she had joked with Raoul, I could see that Susan's eyes were filled with an eagerness and desire. The thought of him asking me if he could date her was very appealing to her.

"Not so shocking after the things you told me about him when we were swimming today," he replied.

"Well, I would love to go out tomorrow night with you Raoul," Sue confirmed as she gazed up into his big brown eyes, "but you will have to ask him yourself."

"I guess that's only fair," he commented just before she pressed her body against his and they kissed again.

I was sat up in bed reading a book when Susan finally opened the door to the suite and crept quietly inside.

"How was your evening?" I asked in a non-committal tone, although I was desperate to know what she and Raoul had done together.

"We had a lovely time thanks Dear," she replied, equally noncommittally, "Agios is very pretty and we had a couple of drinks in the bars next to the lake. We then wandered up the hill into the town."

"And was Raoul good company?" I asked, knowing that it was very much a loaded question.

"He was a perfect gentleman," she replied, with a sigh as she unzipped the back of her dress.

It was time for a more pertinent question for a Wife who had just been kissing another man just a few feet away from her husband.

"And do you now think that Raoul wants to seduce you?"

"Oh no doubt about it," Sue replied as she slid into bed beside me.

"And what about you?" I asked, "Do you want to be seduced by him?"

Susan smiled one of her 'don't be silly little man' smiles that she always reserves for me when I have said something stupid and, as always, it had the usual effect on me. So I shut up and waited for the answer that would change our lives forever.

"I have been around long enough to not fall for the old teenager 'seduction techniques'," she replied. "But anyway, Raoul is astute enough to know that they wouldn't work on me."

"That's good to know - I think," was my comment. But she hadn't answered my question and she knew it.

"Just so you understand David," she replied with a voice heavy with sleep, "if I decide to climb into Raoul's bed and open my legs for him it will be because I want to."

"And do you?"

Her head was turned away from me on the pillow by the time she answered. "We shall see," she replied, "and it all depends on you."

"Me? How so?"

"Raoul is going to speak to you tomorrow," she said.

"What about?"

"He is going to ask you if I can go on a date with him."

This I already knew, but I couldn't let on that I was already aware. Perhaps Susan already knew that I knew. Perhaps she had sensed me watching them kiss from the other side of the door and was just testing me.

"So if I say yes, then you will climb into his bed. Is that it?"

"Maybe! Maybe not!" she replied, "but it will be a test for you - won't it."

"Why?"

"It will show us that you mean what you say. And whether you were serious last summer when you suggested that I should have a 'bed replacement' for you," Susan replied as she rolled her head around the soft pillow to look me in the eyes.

"You mean a Lover, don't you," I suggested.

"Not necessarily David," she said, "but a holiday fling would be nice wouldn't it?"

"For you maybe Sue. But I will be a cuckold," I replied. The word cuckold suddenly reminding me sharply of what I had suggested last summer. My lovely Wife would be another man's pleasure. His Girlfriend. His Mistress. But would it be so if it was just a fling?

"Oh what's in a name silly. Besides; what happens on holiday stays on holiday."

I was unconvinced, but she was right. I had made that commitment to let her have a 'replacement' and the reality was now staring me in the face - literally. Susan's eyes were wide now, no longer sleepy, as she waited for me to speak.

"I have to say that Raoul has some 'brass neck," I said at last, "asking another man if he can date his Wife."

"Maybe so," Sue replied, "but what will your answer be?"

"I guess it depends on how he asks me."

And with that answer Susan rolled over and went to sleep. I, on the other hand, was wide awake and was still so when the sun came up the next morning.

The kids had been fed their breakfast and were happily playing in the small pool near our sun-beds when Susan sat up, turned to me and said, "Raoul is coming over David. I guess he wants to talk to you, so I am going to go and play with the kids."

I looked up from my book in expectation of his visit and was immediately aware of the aura around them as he passed her on his way to see me. I saw the complicit smile between them and the surreptitious but brief contact of their hands as he strode towards me. If I had been in any doubt why this big powerful Black Man with the bulging Speedos was coming to see me, I was no longer.

"Hi David!"

'David! Not Dave! That's a good start,' I thought.

"Hello Raoul," I replied in an even voice, even though my heart was thumping in my chest in response to what was about to be discussed, "what can I do for you?"

Raoul pulled a nearby spare white plastic chair and sat down next to my sun-bed and looked thoughtful. He was clearly trying to find the right words.

"When we were swimming together yesterday Susan told me that you might be amenable to her and myself getting better acquainted. She intimated that you and her have an arrangement," he said.

'So that's why she was smiling when she walked up the beach.'

"More of an understanding really," I replied, trying not to look as embarrassed and as tense as I felt, "so what's on your mind Raoul?"

"Well you may think that I am pretty arrogant but I wonder how you would feel if I took Susan out tonight?" he said. "Just the two of us," he continued in case I had been in any doubt.

"Do you mean a date?"

"A date! Yes!" he responded quickly.

"Have you asked her?"

The moment I asked that question we both knew what my answer would be. I hadn't reacted angrily, told him to 'f*ck off or had taken a swing at him. Anyway, I already knew that he had asked her and she had said yes.

"She said she would love to as long as I ask you," he replied as he looked back at me with an unswerving gaze.

"You do understand that she is a married Woman with two small children, don't you? She is not just some blond bimbo," I said, in the forlorn hope that he hadn't thought it through.

"He'll yeah!" he replied. "That's the attraction!"

"So you're attracted to my Wife; is that what you are telling me?"

"Who wouldn't be? She's beautiful, desirable and very, very good company," Raoul replied honestly, plainly aware that he had just told me, in so many words, that he desired my Wife.

"And what about the other little problem that Susan and I have," I said, "two of them in fact."

"You mean Jenni and Tom?"

"The kids are not to be effected in any way," I replied in confirmation of his question.

"They will not be," he replied forcefully. "Anyway, Susan tells me that you have rediscovered some fathering skills."

"I have," I confirmed, "but they must not miss their Mum for any reason. Do you understand?"

"You have my word David," he replied in response to my warning. "Does that mean that you agree to Susan and I dating tonight?"

His use of the word 'dating' instead of 'going on a date' was instructive and I was in no doubt at all, if Susan and he had a nice time tonight, the two of them would progress their new relationship along predicable lines. My Wife was destined for this handsome black man's bed, of that there was no doubt.

"I guess so!" I confirmed. "But as her husband it is not going to be very easy for me to accept that my Wife is dating another man."

"I understand," Raoul replied with genuine concern, "but there are a few ways for a husband to lessen the angst."

"Angst?"

"The hurt and worry can be alleviated if hubby becomes part of the process David."

"Process? What Process?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"The process of a Wife and the developing relationship with her new friend," he replied.

"How does that work?" I asked, still confused.

Raoul smiled and said, "It could start tonight David. You might find the whole thing a lot easier on you if you help Susan get ready for our date tonight. Do you think you could do that?"

"I always help her dress when we go out for the evening," I replied lamely, "I guess that tonight would be no different."

"That's good!," he said as he rose out of his chair to leave, "And perhaps you could bring her to the bar at eight o'clock to meet me."

"I suppose I could do that too," I replied, as another thought struck me. "And where are you taking my Wife on your date tonight?" I asked.

"There's a nice little beach bar just a few minutes walk just around the headland. I thought that we would have a couple of drinks there," he replied.

I watched him as he walked away to talk to Susan. There was no swagger in his stride - no triumphalism - he was just a big guy going to see a pretty Woman playing with her two kids in the paddling pool. And I found myself liking him for that lack of hubris in his moment of success.

Her smile was genuine as he told her what my answer had been and it was no surprise to me that they spent a few more minutes talking before he went back to his own sunbed under the large umbrella he shared with Clare and Marcus. But my mind was racing; I had just permitted another man to take my Wife on a date - why had I said yes so easily? I could have made it more difficult for them both but then again I am a man of my word; my job in the bank demands it of me so to break it would have been unthinkable. So why had I been so accommodating? And what is this thing called the 'Natural Order'? Is it a force of nature or is it something else?

As if to answer my questions, it was at that moment that Clare and Marcus rose from their beds and went down to the beach hand in hand. I could not hear what they said to each other but within seconds, Raoul's big black brother Marcus, knelt on the hot sand as Clare climbed up his back and straddled his neck. With consummate ease he then lifted his Lover up in the air on his shoulders, carrying her as if she was just the lightness of a small feather.

I gazed at the beauty of the scene just a few yards away. Her soft pink skin against his dark brown was a vision of beauty. It was so natural. It was so right. It was, without doubt, the 'Natural Order of Things'.

And I, for the first time, began to realise just what it was, and what my part in it was going to be.

After lunch I took the kids back to the room for their afternoon 'cool down' and sleep and, as before, I sat on the balcony in the shade looking out over the pool and beach.

Raoul had joined Susan on my sunbed and the two of them were chatting away happily just as two Lovers would in such beautiful surroundings. There was no attempt to hide their attraction to each other and I was struck by how close they had become in such short a time, and as they held hands to go for a swim in the sea their personal intimacy was palpable. Even from a distance.

This time they did not go as far out as the day before, but made their way to a swimming platform that was tethered about a hundred yards from the beach where they sat close together to warm themselves in the sun. They were alone out there so it was little surprise to me when Raoul leaned towards Susan and kissed her lightly on the lips. Sue's reaction was to immediately curl her arms around his neck and pull his lips hard down onto hers. As I watched from afar, there was no uncertainty in my mind that my Wife was becoming deeply attracted to this handsome man. But I was beginning to wonder just how much of this display was for my benefit. Was I being prepared by them both for the inevitable?

What were my feelings as I watched my Wife with another man as she invited his passion? The wave of emotion that washed over me, not for the first time, could not be ignored. The jealousy I felt at experiencing my rejection by my Wife in favour of Raoul was tempered by something else which at first I did not understand or recognize. Confusing and mixed emotions would be one way of describing how I felt but it was only when that I realised that my small penis was fully erect in my shorts that I realised what the other emotion was. It was excitement! I was aroused by seeing them together and at last I understood just what I was. And so did they.

I was surprised that they dived back into the sea about twenty minutes later, which seemed to confirm my suspicions. I was being primed for what was about to occur and I knew it, I was being readied for my cuckolding - and I bloody-well knew it.

The two Lovers swam back to the beach where they decided to follow Clare and Marcus's example by Raoul lifting Susan up on his shoulders.

Like Clare, Susan appeared to be but a feather on Raoul's shoulders and even I had to admit that they looked every bit a happy and beautiful couple. The trouble was, of course, that the pretty lady with her vulva pressed against his neck was married to me.

The rest of the afternoon was pretty much like the previous day's except that Susan and I didn't talk much and just played with the kids. She smiled once or twice at Raoul who was sat across the other side of the pool with Marcus and Clare, but mainly we attended to our children's wants and wishes - it was their holiday too!

Tom and Jennie were fast asleep before Susan and I had a shower and started to get ready for our night out. I hadn't forgotten about Raoul's advice but I wondered if he had told Susan the same thing.

"Aren't you going to help me get ready for my date tonight?" she asked as she stepped naked from the shower. "I thought that Raoul had advised you that it might be helpful for your peace of mind."

"Yes of course Dear," I replied, "what would you like me to do?"

"Dry me with that big white towel of course and then lay out my black dress on the bed," she replied as if it was the most normal thing in the world to tell me what to do.

"Of course Dear," I replied as I dabbed the drops of water from her back, her breasts, her long lovely legs and her pretty round arse.

"That's good David, she said after she was dry, "now if you look in the top drawer of the dressing table you will see a small black thong. Put that on the bed for me to wear."

"Yes Dear!" I was now getting used to being told what to do; and I was beginning to like it.

She had called the thong small, but it was nothing of the sort - it was miniscule. It was little more than a postage stamp with two pieces of black elastic holding it together. I had never seen it before, either at home in Tunbridge Wells or in our hotel room in Crete, and I couldn't help wondering when and where she had bought it.

"This is new Dear," I commented.

DerekGrant
DerekGrant
276 Followers
12