Tales from the Natural Order Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bought it in Agios last night," Sue replied. "Clare and me left the boys in a bar and went shopping together. "She said that it was the kind of thing that Raoul would like."

"I see!"

I did 'see'. I saw exactly what was going on. Sue had already talked to Clare about having an affair with Raoul and the 'Black Owned' Mistress of Marcus was encouraging her to do just that. So why was I so surprised? Their attraction to each other had been for all to see since we had met by the pool on the first day.

A naked Susan stepped out of the bathroom seconds later and stood looking quizzically at me as I laid out her clothes for the evening. She kept her gaze on me for just a second before she said, "you know that you don't have to do this Dave. Just because Raoul suggested it, doesn't mean that you have to obey."

I stared back at her for a second. 'Should I or Shan't I?' I thought. But there was no way that I was not going to play my part in this little story of love and surrender; so I knelt before her and pulled the elastic of the thong apart so she could step into it.

"Okay then!" she said quietly, remaining still as I eased the tiny thong panties up her legs to nestle comfortably between the cheeks of her arse and to cover the 'barest' minimum of her pretty triangle of soft dark blond fur.

"What's the matter David?" she said suddenly.

"What do you mean?"

"Your hands were shaking," she said as I stood up to pick up her dress from the bed. "And they still are."

I looked down and sure enough the garment I was holding was rippling from my tremulous grip; but there was no secret why this was happening. I was not ill or frightened; it was the realisation that I was helping my own Wife prepare herself for a date with another man - a big handsome black man who I had witnessed kissing her the night before and on the swimming platform that afternoon.

Raoul was after Susan and I had to admit to myself that she was very much willing to be taken by him.

"I just realised that I am doing this for another man," I said, in what I hoped was not a whining or complaining tone.

Sue just smiled as she stepped into the dress that I held open for her.

"You wouldn't me to look tatty on my first proper date with Raoul would you?" she commented as I pulled up the zipper.

"Of course not!"

"Then let's hurry up, it's nearly fifteen minutes to eight and Ariana will be here soon."

I was already dressed so, even with my shaking fingers, I managed to finish dressing her just moments before our babysitter knocked lightly on our hotel room door.

It was as if the whole hotel knew what was about to happen when we walked into the bar together. Had the word got around that the pretty blond Wife was going on a date with the big black man? Did I care? Well not if relative strangers knew that I was a 'yet to be' cuckolded husband.

I did my best to look unconcerned as the people in the bar went quiet as we walked hand in hand across the small dance floor to where Clare and Marcus were waiting; but inside me my heart felt heavy and my stomach was turning over. But where was Raoul?

I sensed Susan's concern and I was confused. Was this a big hoax; a joke on a pretty Wife who thought she could attract a large powerful Master like him.

It was Clare who sensed our discomfort and teased Susan by saying, "You didn't think my Master's Brother would stand up the Lady he desires so strongly and wants to make love to, do you."

"He said that?" Susan asked, still looking anxious.

"Not in so many words Dear," she replied, "but Raoul talks of nothing else but you. It seems he has the hots for a pretty blond Mother of two."

"So where is he?" I asked as Susan's hand tightened.

"He's waiting for you to bring Susan to him. He's on the balcony just through the other side of the bar," Clare replied. "And come back and join Marcus and me when you have given your Wife to Raoul"

'Given my Wife?' I thought, 'Is that what I'm doing?'

Raoul watched, smiling, as we approached him through the bar and out onto the wooden balcony where couples sat at night looking out at the sunset sipping Ouzo and Ice or other pre-dinner aperitifs.

Susan's smile was loving and warm as we walked up to the big dark man who waited patiently and assuredly for me to bring my Wife to him.

"Thank you for bringing Susan to me David;" he said as he reached out and took her hand in his own, "I promise to look after her."

"That's good to know," I replied - not knowing the right words a husband should use when he passes the woman he loves to another man on their first date.

I was about to turn away, when Susan put her hand gently on the side of my face and said, "Thank you Dear," and then kissed me on the cheek.

What was that moment of tenderness for? Was it the natural empathy between a loving married couple or was it a her saying 'sorry' for what she was about to do? Was she saying thank you for being understanding and releasing her from the shackles of the marriage vows we took years ago?

With these questions in my mind, and sick at heart, I turned away and walked back into the bar and joined Clare and Marcus.

"Do you think it will be tonight?" Clare said to me as I sipped the beer that Marcus had ordered for me.

"What?" I asked. But I already knew what she meant.

She nodded her head in the direction of Susan and Raoul, who were still on the balcony.

"Do you think your pretty Wife will acquire a new Black Master tonight David?" Clare asked, with a knowing smile on her equally pretty face.

I looked at the pair of them, lost in a tender loving kiss, alone on the balcony.

"If not tonight, it will be very soon," I replied honestly.

"I agree," replied Clare, " and tonight, while our two Lovers decide just how much they desire each other and just how to consummate their yearning, I shall tell you how my husband Clive manages to live the life of a contented cuckold."

"Yes! Please do," I replied as I watched Susan and Raoul walk down the steps and away along the path to enjoy their first date.

12