All Comments on 'Tales from the Natural Order Pt. 03'

by DerekGrant

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
norwegiancucknorwegiancuckabout 2 years ago

Another wonderfully well written chapter. Looking forward to reading more soon. Hear when Susan gets her Black Master, and learn more about Clare and Clive and their way of life.

This is one of the best stories we have read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Raul wants to date my wife, what should I do? Is the character asking the question as stupid as you make him sound? Either smash his teeth and break his bones or put a slug between the eyes, then deal with wonderful little wifey.

As for norwegian cuck, you are seriously flawed.

jblacklovejblackloveabout 2 years ago

I am loving it so far. It's building very well. I hope to see that family fully black-owned (and expanded).

shewantsmoreshewantsmoreabout 2 years ago

Im really really enjoying the story, its told in a slow believable way, a slow seduction that the husband and wife both want, and the start of something permanent im sure for the cpl and her new black master. Cant waite for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How does hubby benefit with kids and a fraud marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So we can have "black owned" but not white owned? Racist trash.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

“Natural Order” as in black slaves? Is that the natural order of things?

Black may be beautiful. Tan may be grand.

But White’s still the color of the big. boss. man.

And that kids, is the natural order. You leave blacks in charge and look at the bang up job they’ve done in Africa. It’s a shithole. Every country they’re in charge of has been looted, run into the fucking pavement and turned into a cesspool of corruption, cronyism, and rape, torture and civil war.

That’s the natural order.

zorrofinzorrofinabout 2 years ago

Thats very well written story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What absolute and utter racist drivel

ccscuckccscuckabout 2 years ago

Great story, enjoying the slow build up of the relationships, looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow how pathetic and perverted must you be to enjoy this one. A man would have to be mentally disturbed or emotionally crippled to want any part of this stupidity. This clearly shows the writer has either no self esteem or respect. Why are so many writers fixated on emasculating white men and glorifying wives becoming black whores? No wonder everyone knows how abnormal and disturbed these folks really are. Ridiculous

charliem100charliem100almost 2 years ago

I didn't read the first two parts, but considering how far along they've gotten it seems I didn't have to. I like the story and am looking forward for more chapters. If you look down your nose at the husband and those of us who like these kind of stories, why are you here reading them?

GurlyThoughtsGurlyThoughtsalmost 2 years ago

Look forward to the next chapter. Like the submissive element. Hope it’s developed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought delivering his wife to her boyfriend like that was extremely hot, and I also liked that the boyfriend wasn’t an arrogant ass. He’s getting one hell of a gift, he should behave appropriately. I’m not necessarily liking the kids getting wrapped up in these fun and games though, eventually they’re going to figure out something odd is going on here.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am learning and looking forward to give my gf to a black man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Read the first three chapters so far. Extremely well written and a very believable and likable scenario. Getting very aroused thinking about where this will all go for David . . . a new cuckold!

cuk_let2cuk_let2over 1 year ago

Derek, congratulations on writing an excellent first three chapters! You do a good job building anticipation for what awaits David and Susan. A strength of the story so far is that your portrayal of the characters is thoughtful and developed-you make it clear Susan and David care about each other. unlike many stories in this genre, Raoul is portrayed as a real person and not simply a "bull". The Natural Order is both a great title and a great organizing concept for the story. I look forward to reading more!

mrw1987mrw198712 months ago

I was looking forward to an account of Raoul and Susan getting it on romantically going on to physically---perhaps on a motel bed---and her consenting husband's agonizing over the easily anticipated detail of that, including mundane things like the use of condoms, or not. But the chapter finished before the natural denouement and I was left high and dry, as the husband evidently was too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDerekGrant@DerekGrant
For some years I have drawn on my own experiences of being cuckolded by my Wife with a variety of Black Men to write different stories and publications. Such stories were at one time being published on my Google Blogspot called Cuckold Connoisseur until 2020 when Google switc...